Unlucky in Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Could you read the comment attached Donny?"

"I'm not reading anything, this is a setup"

"Well, I'll read it then, it says

'Look at this GILF. Linda is a 55-year-old nurse and has been happily married for 34 years. I'll post the video as soon as I f-word her. I'm going for a Grand Prize this time. I wish it could be tomorrow; working in this flower shop is giving me terrible hay fever.'

You posted this didn't you Donny. You posted this and the other pictures for money. What do you have to say, Donny?"

"I don't need this shit! It's all lies! I'm the *bleep*ing victim! I'm out of here!" standing up, ripping the microphone off, throwing it on the table and storming out of the studio.

"Well, ladies and Gentleman, it's a miracle, he can walk!"

"After the break, we see Linda Dubois' reactions"

You could have heard a pin drop. It's fair to say that no one expected this. I was furious, I wanted to avenge the slight against my beloved -- but a tiny voice kept saying -- she still chose to cheat. Suddenly the room erupted. Everyone was asking me questions which I had no idea how to answer. Then the adverts ended and it was back on.

Cut to my house, my dining room, my wife.

My heart skipped a beat. She looked good, no she looked GREAT. Hair done, makeup perfect. She had obviously lost a lot of weight and she looked beautiful in a conservative floral dress that came down to below the knee (it must have been new because I had never seen it before). I spent some time studying her. Who knew, she only needed to drop a couple of pounds and her figure would emerge. And what a figure; definitely hour-glass. A slightly short Marylin Monroe I thought. For what seemed like 30 minutes, prisoners and guards wolf whistled, jeered and in at least one case, start rubbing themselves.

"Mrs. Dubois, thank you for talking to '60 minutes', I know you have been badgered by reporters since this began."

"Thank you, Ken, for giving me the opportunity to tell my side"

"Well Linda, why don't you go ahead and tell us"

"As you know I worked as a nurse in a local Hospital -- "

"Sorry to interrupt Linda, you said 'worked', past tense"

"Er, yes Ken. You see, since the, em, incident, I've been stood down; suspended pending an inquiry"

"I'm sorry to hear that Linda, please continue with your story"

"Donny worked in the flower shop, he started leaving a rose on my desk every day. The nurses all teased me that he had a crush on me. They also said that I should be flattered because he was young and good looking. I felt sorry for him, he seemed so sad all the time. There always seemed to be tears in his eyes. We started having coffee and lunch together. We would chatter on about nothing. He reminded me of my youngest son.

Then we started meeting for lunch outside the hospital. On one occasion, we were having lunch at a café near here when I asked him why he had never had a serious girlfriend, he said he believed it was because he was a bad kisser, poor sweetie. I told him that is was unlikely and he asked me if he could practice on me. I didn't see the harm in it so I let him kiss me. Then he kissed me again, and again. He wasn't a bad kisser at all, and I told him so. 'practice makes perfect' he said and from that day we kissed a lot more." She stopped to take a sip of water.

"Sometime later, he said that he was curious about women's bodies and could I explain. Well, I'm a teacher, as you know, so I started to explain it all to him. He was particularly curious about breasts and nipples. He begged me to show him mine, but I said no. Then when I was speaking to him in the flower shop, he begged me again. A tear rolled down his cheek, so I relented. We slipped into the stock cupboard behind the shop and I opened my top and lifted my bra to show him my breasts."

"Tell me, Linda, were you wearing a dark blue top, black trousers, and a powder blue bra?"

"Well, that's my uniform so yes, I don't remember what colour my bra was though. How do you know I have a powder blue bra?"

"It's not important right now; please, carry on".

"Well what with the kissing and touching"

"You let him touch you"

"He wanted to know what breasts felt like and how to play with them. So sometimes we would go to a stairwell or a corner of the carpark..." She seemed to consider what she had just said.

"I did think things had gone a bit far, but, well -- what harm could it be? He was so sweet and I just wanted to boost his confidence.

I was definitely a bit uncomfortable with how things had progressed. Even though I knew that it was all done with the best intentions, I knew that it could be misinterpreted. I was sure that my husband would never understand my true motives."

"And what were your motives, Linda?"

"To teach, I was trying to help, to heal this poor shy, sweet boy. To cure him of his fear of women"

"I went to the flower shop and told him that we had to stop seeing each other. His eyes filled with tears and he begged me for one more lesson before we split up. He said that he desperately needed to see a real vagina and I was the only one he could ask. He said that if I would just show him my vagina, I would have cured him and he would feel confident around women. Well, the more I thought about it, the more I realised that I owed it to him to finish the job.

I arranged for him to come to my house the following Wednesday so I could, you know, show him. It would be a sort of Grand Finale to my teaching. He turned up at my house very eager. I was wearing my dressing gown over a nighty. I was sitting right here in the dining room. But when it came to the crunch, I chickened out. I told him that it had gone too far already and I wanted him to leave.

He sort of panicked, he said he would make me a drink to help calm me down. I told him it was too early to be drinking, but he rushed off and came back with a glass of water. It tasted bitter but he insisted that I drink it all. When I finished, I told him it had a funny taste, he admitted he had put something in it to help me relax"

"Are you saying he drugged you?"

"No! nothing like that, he said it was some chamomile essence that he had picked up from a naturopath in town. Well whatever it was, it certainly helped me relax. I'm not too sure how, but I found myself sitting up in bed in just my nighty. Donny had a good look at my vagina, then touched it a bit (I wasn't expecting that). I started to get concerned when he took all his clothes off, but I'm a nurse so I was not shocked.

I think you know the rest. My Husband burst into the room. Screaming obscenities and started beating up poor Donny. I finally got my act together, ran downstairs and called the police. The rest, well that was on the evening news.

Everything was done with the purest of motives"

"I'm afraid to tell you Mrs. Dubois, but it appears that you have been duped."

"What do you mean by that?"

"We have evidence that Donny was part of a ring of sick perverts who preyed on middle-aged married women such as yourself."

"I don't believe you, how can you accuse Donny of all people"

"This is a picture of you isn't it" leaning over to show the picture on his iPad.

"It's clearly you, holding your bra, your powder blue bra, out of the way to show your breasts. Look you can see flowers in the background. This was taken by Donny in the stock room of the flower shop"

"But that's not possible, there weren't any cameras. Where did you get this?"

"He probably used his phone, and as to where I got it; look, I'm on a website called 'GILF.com' where Donny and his sick friends post pictures of their conquests to earn money"

"I, I don't believe you. It's not true --" the reality must have hit her because she jumped up and ran from the room. The camera followed and got a shot of her puking into the toilet before it cut.

Next scene opens with a decidedly flustered looking Linda sitting back at the dining room table.

"Linda, it looks like you have been taken advantage of. It also looks like Donny had planned to win a 'Grand Prize'; that means he would video you doing these things:" once again showing the iPad

"What's vanilla?"

"Conventional sex,"

"But I had no intention of doing..." Her face is a mask of horror, she looks like she's trying not to puke. She fails, jumps up and we hear the sound of dry heaving before it cuts again.

The scene opens with Linda looking awful, her hair is a mess, mascara running. The makeup girl trying to fix things but Linda waves her away.

"That little bastard! I'm going to kill him! I bet that wasn't chamomile essence in that water!

OH MY GOD, WHAT HAVE I DONE?

Stuart Darling, if you are watching this, I am so sorry. I can't believe I fell for it. He would have raped me and not just vanilla!

You rescued me and I was horrible to you. Please forgive me my darling, I love you.

I've been such a fool." The scene faded as she dissolved into sobs.

Cut to Ken

Well, what a night, once again '60 Minutes' have uncovered the truth. The website has been shut down and the authorities are hunting the members and the other unfortunate victims.

As soon as the credits start, the room went wild. Everyone was on their feet shouting. The guards started to panic and sent everyone to their cells early.

I went to bed happy -- I was not a monster, I was a hero!

"I'll get my beautiful goddess back and life will go back to normal,". I told the empty cell.

The next morning, the reality hit. I still have to wait 5 months before the trial!

Two days later, visiting time, I was expecting the boys but Linda turned up in instead. She was wearing another new outfit. Pencil skirt, tight, button up top and more than a hint of dark stockings. I came a bit in my pants as this brunette Jessica Rabbit wiggled across the room and sat at my table. This time the jeering and wolf whistling went on and on. She seemed a bit embarrassed by all the attention. Eventually, it calmed down as the other inmates returned to their own visitors.

"Did you watch it"

"Yep"

"So you know everything? You know what a fool I've been?"

"It does appear that you have acted somewhat foolishly"

"Will you ever forgive me?"

"Nope"

"I'm so sorry, you know I love you"

"If you loved me so much, why were you willing to let Donny Boy make a video of him fucking you up the ass and then post it online?"

"I was drugged!" her eyes flashed.

"And what about all the times he felt up your tits? You didn't look drugged when you were showing him your tits in the supply cupboard. What about all the kisses and the secret lunches? Were you drugged then?"

"no" looking down -- unable to meet my eye.

"I'm sorry what did you say"

"I said 'NO', OK, I wasn't drugged. You must be loving this" she glares at me.

"No I'm not loving this, I'm in fucking prison. I've lost my job, I've lost my wife. So, NO, I'm not loving this".

Her head is down; she's obviously crying.

"You haven't lost your wife" she whispers. She looks up at me, remorse and pleading written all over her face.

"Please forgive me and take me back"

"I will never forgive you and I will never take you back, the wife I know is dead. All that's left is 'Slut-Granny'". I know it was cruel -- but hell -- I had a lot of anger. I was in prison for fuck sake!

She got up and ran (well tottered quickly on four-inch heels) out of the room. The room was suddenly silent and I could hear her sobbing in the entry hall.

"Owww," said in the room. If looks could kill! Every eye in the room glared at me.

"What?" I challenged. "I'm in prison because of her!" I stormed to the safety of my cell, lay on the bed and burst into tears.

The next day she was back. This time she was dressed more librarian, less 'sexy librarian', to be honest, I was a bit disappointed. She told me that whether or not I took her back, she would always love me because I was the love of her life. She also said that she would hire the best lawyers to get me out as soon as possible. Mostly she said "I'm sorry" again and again and again.

After that; some days the kids would come and visit with her (not all together since you can only have three adult visitors at a time). Some days she could not make it. She was going to job interviews, but with little luck. Not many hospitals want 'Slut-Granny' on the wards.

When the kids came alone, they badgered me endlessly to forgive their mum and take her back. What she had done was not that bad and she was very sorry. She had somehow morphed from Slut-Granny into Mother Theresa.

One day she told me that '60 Minutes' had paid her $10,000.00 for her story and that she wanted me to have the money.

"you can't give me money -- I'm in prison!" the rules allowed someone to put a small amount of money into a prisoners commissary account for Christmas and birthdays; but not to give cash.

"Well the money is yours what shall I do with it"

"I don't care, I don't want your dirty whore money"

"I'm not a 'whore' and you have to stop calling me one!"

"Condition one: If I take you back I will be allowed to call you 'whore' and 'Slut-Granny' every single day. As for the money, do something stupid with it, buy me lottery tickets. Who knows 'Unlucky in love...' as the saying goes. You don't get much more 'unlucky in love' than me."

She smiled knowingly.

"What the fuck is there to smile about?"

"If you are setting conditions, that means it's possible"

"Ok, I concede that it is possible. But you would never agree to the conditions"

"I will agree to anything, I will do absolutely anything to gain your forgiveness and get you back. Name your conditions."

"Well smarty pants, I have not put any thought to it. Give me until next week to put something together."

We chatted pleasantly, and this time I let her kiss me when it was time to go. It was the first time we had kissed for months. I realised that I had lost, but I was still as giddy and happy as a teenager on his first date.

Linda did not visit again for a week, and when she did she had a big surprise. As soon as she sat down she pulled out her reading glasses (Oh my god she looked so sexy) and got out a note pad.

"You better have that list of conditions" she demanded, crossing her legs and resting her notepad on her knee.

I'm sure it was just coincidence that I could now plainly see stocking tops!

"Right, ahh, ahem, my conditions.

Condition one: If I take you back I will be allowed to call you 'whore' and 'Slut-Granny' every single day," I actually thought this was a bit childish, I'd said it in the heat of the moment -- but I didn't feel I could go back on it.

"Condition two: you have a tracking app on your phone and you have your phone on you at all times.

Condition three: we have cameras installed in the house so that I can keep an eye on you.

Condition four: you acknowledge the fact that, just because I have taken you back, you are not forgiven. I will never forgive and I will never forget"

I looked up at her, she finished writing, looked me in the eye smiling and said.

"Agreed," and she held her arms out to give me a hug. I glanced up at the guard, who nodded and smiled. We both stood and moved easily into each other's arms accompanied by whistles and applause.

Sitting down again, she broke the next piece of news. She really had hired the best lawyers and, what with the publicity; my trial date had been magically moved up to next Wednesday!

This time things were different. Well, the room was the same; lots of wood paneling. What was different was that I was dressed in a suit and I had a lawyer. And the press had taken an interest. As soon as the magistrate sat down my lawyer stood up.

"Your Honour; in light of recent revelations, the fact that the plaintiff has disappeared and that my client has already served four months in detention. I move for immediate release"

"I am inclined to agree. Stuart Dubois, your sentence is served, you are released immediately without condition". And just like that, I could go home.

I shook my lawyer's hand and allowed Linda to lead me outside through a side door. It seemed almost surreal, I was free to go home, it is impossible to describe how great everything feels at a time like that.

We drove home in absolute silence. I listened to the radio, we did have a little chuckle when the news came on.

"in other news, Stuart Dubois, the husband at the centre of the Slut-Granny affair has been released from prison".

The house looked the same. No strange car in the driveway. I know it was totally irrational, but the first thing I did was rush upstairs and throw open the bedroom door. Linda looked up at me from the bottom of the stairs and smiled.

"I just needed to be sure," I said sheepishly.

"But I'm standing right here..."

"I, I know -- I just needed to be sure...

Is that a new bed?"

"Yes -- I couldn't bear to sleep in the old one. It felt - dirty somehow. I was pretty sure you would feel the same"

"Yes, that's pretty well exactly how I feel. What did you do with it?"

"It's in pieces in the garage -- you don't want it do you?"

"Fuck no!"

She walked up the stairs to the bedroom door.

"You know, you should take back what's yours. You need to mark your territory.

And your possessions" she took me by the hand and led me to the new bed.

I had it in my mind that I would play 'hard to get' but that was blown out of the water! I had gone without for months.

She lay me down in the bed, then she did a slow strip tease. Peeling off her skirt and top, she posed in stockings, lacey bra, and knickers. It all looked new.

"Did you buy that for Donny?" I don't know why I said it. The thought just flashed into my mind and I said it.

"You bastard," she said and ran out of the room in tears. Oh well, looks like playing 'hard to get' would not really be an option.

Then, just as suddenly, my mind flipped to the opposite extreme. 'how dare she run away, fucking whore, it was all her fault! I'll show her how I take back what's mine.' And on that note, I got up and went after her. She had not gone too far, she was just on the landing.

"Come here, whore! I'll teach you to cheat on me!" I dragged her through the bedroom door and shoved her inside. She collapsed bonelessly onto the floor with her back against the new bed.

"Now you're gonna' get it!" A kind of madness took over. The same cold fury that I felt when I systematically beat the shit out of Donny. I undid my trousers, pulled out my cock and shoved it into her mouth. Wow, that felt good. I looked down at her tear streaked face; for some reason the fact that she had lipstick on fuelled my anger.

"Fucking whore!" I screamed as I grabbed her head and forced my whole cock inside her. I could hear her making gagging noises as she beat me with her fists. I just laughed. I briefly considered choking her to death but decided against it. What I did instead was fuck her face. Brutally, selfishly with no love or even mercy, I fucked her face until I came in her mouth. She had given me oral sex before (possibly four or five times in the last 34 years) but nothing like this. Despite the fact that I could hear her sobs, I was still gripped by madness. Grabbing her arm, I lifted her up and bent her over the bed. Almost immediately, I pushed my cock into her. I could tell that she was not wet, but I could not care less.

"Ow that hurts! Please don't"

"Shut the fuck up whore, I'm going to show you what happens to cheating sluts like you!" This definitely was not making love. This was raw animal fucking. Grabbing her hair, I pulled her head back and started thrusting. On each stroke, I pushed her into the bed. The sound of our slapping together almost drowned out the little squeaking sounds she was making. Because I had already come once in her mouth, it took a while before I felt it build up again. Then with an extra hard yank of her hair, I emptied myself inside her.