Unlucky in Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let go of her hair and her head dropped to the mattress. Her shoulders shook in time with the sounds of sobs. Feeling like some primordial beast who had just subdued his prey, I got up and went to the bathroom for a piss. As I stood there I realised that I was pissing in my toilet in my house after fucking my wife. It felt pretty good. Then I spotted the pot of Vaseline.

"Perfect!" I said out loud. Now to really teach her a lesson she won't forget. I grabbed the pot and went back into the bedroom. Linda had not moved and I could still hear quite sobbing.

I put a liberal amount of Vaseline on my cock.

"I'll give you something to cry about!" saying such I held my cock and presented the head to her asshole. We had experimented with anal sex when we were younger, but neither of us was very thrilled by it. This time I just wanted to hurt her.

"Noooo!" she begged when she realised what I was about to do; but it was too late, with a shove of my hips I managed to get head past the ring of muscle and into her ass.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Take it out! Take it out! You're killing me!"

"you are getting what you deserve you fucking cheating whore!" I shoved and pushed, trying to bury more of my cock into her incredibly tight ass. She had tensed all her muscles and her sphincter was closing like a vice, painfully squeezing my cock.

"Stop fighting you cunt!" and I slapped her on the buttock. I didn't hold back and you could plainly see the handprint, even in the dim light. The shock and pain of the slap somehow caused her ass to relax and I shoved my cock completely up her. Having gained my victor I started stroking in and out.

"Ohhh, noo, please stop, Stuart honey, pleeeease..."

"Take it, whore! Get used to it! This is your life from now on!"

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" was the only reply I got as I settled into a rhythm.

Because I had already come a lot, and because (to be quite honest) I didn't like anal sex very much. I think I lasted quite some time it felt like hours but it could not have been more than thirty of forty minutes. Somewhere along the line, Linda stopped making noises. She had passed out.

I got up feeling dirty, not sex dirty or guilt dirty, just dirt dirty. Let's be honest, outside of porno's, anal sex is actually pretty gross. Stepping into the bathroom, I couldn't help but notice that my dick had a brownish tinge to it. Ewww! I stepped into the shower and started to wash. After a couple of minutes, I realised what was different; I was showering by myself! Wow, this was so much better than jail!

I had a lovely long warm shower, brushed my teeth and went back into the bedroom. Linda was exactly where I had left her. I was a little bit worried, then I saw she was still breathing so I went to bed.

I must say, the new bed was very comfortable. New sheets too, and pillows! I think I was asleep before my head hit the pillow. At some point in the night, Linda must have come-to and crawled into bed, because when I woke up the next morning, she was asleep next to me, still in the lingerie but minus the heels. I briefly considered jumping her bones, then thought 'nah, she'll keep'; got up and went downstairs.

I heard the shower going upstairs. I made myself a coffee and turned on the TV. I could hear Linda slowly coming down the stairs.

"Morning 'Slut-Granny'!" she looked daggers at me

"I can't believe you did that to me"

"Well, I can't believe you are a cheating slut whore!" Linda sat down gingerly.

"What's wrong with you?"

"My buttocks are bruised and my anus is bleeding, you fucking bastard"

"I didn't do anything to you that Donny wasn't going to do, at least I didn't film it and post it online!"

Her shoulders slumped and she hung her head.

"You're right, he would have. I'm sorry," Now that really worried me! Normally she would have blown up at me and we would have had a terrible row. She was beaten, defeated. I really didn't like it; I felt I had to change the subject.

"Well, that's condition one out of the way, what about condition two, the app?"

"Here it is, and if you look here on your phone, you can see where I am," she seemed to cheer up, showing me how clever she had been.

"What about the cameras?"

"Ah, now, that's something we need to talk about"

"It looks like you are trying to welsh on our deal!"

"Now don't jump to conclusions, it's not what it looks like"

"Do you remember the last time you said that to me?"

"No"

"Let me give you a hint, you were sitting up in bed with your legs open offering your cunt and ass to Donny boy"

"Please, can we just have a civilised conversation without you attacking me"

"Ok, tell me why you never installed the cameras"

"We have to sell the house"

"WHAT!"

"Well neither of us have earned any money for three months. The lawyer's bills came to $200,000.00..."

"FUCK!"

"And we are broke. Credit cards and bank accounts maxed out. No income; and bills to pay. We have to sell the house"

"Oh my god, Oh my god. It's not bad enough that you have totally fucked up my life, you've also fucked up our finances. I hope you are pleased with yourself. You fucking stupid, cheating, whore!

What about the $10,000.00 from '60 Minutes'?"

"I bought lottery tickets with it, that's what you told me to do!" Here, take them! She pulled a stack of tickets out of the kitchen drawer and threw them in my face.

"You fucking stupid cunt! I could kill you!"

"I wish you would because I hate myself and I hate my life!" There was something about the way she said it. It sounded true. She had given up and wanted to die.

I gathered the lottery tickets off the floor, walked to my study, dumped them in a box and sat down.

I realised that I had been simply reacting since I was released. It was time to start planning!

I loved this house, I had spent a whole year installing the wooden floors. I had personally installed the Kitchen (to Linda's specifications). And now I had to sell it. All because my wife couldn't keep her legs closed.

Long story short; we sold the house and, six months later, after all the debts were paid, we had enough left over to buy a shithole in a crappy neighbourhood. Most of our furniture went off for auction -- including the old bed.

I remember sitting there thinking 'there goes next door's baby again. The only reason we can't hear the other neighbours is because it's a meth lab'.

Linda eventually got a job -- minimal wage -- in a flower shop. Oh, the irony. She had to catch a bus to work because we had to sell the cars. I got a job working on a fishing boat. It meant I was away from home three days each week. We got the cameras installed so that I could keep track of her when I was away.

We slept together but I never touched her again until we moved into the shithole. Then on the first night, we made love in the new bed. We make love quite often after that. Everything was good, I even gave her a 'Slut-Granny' tee-shirt for Christmas. I was surprised that she laughed as much as I did.

So why was I so happy? Because when I was packing up my office, I found the lottery tickets. I figured they would be worth something -- there were $10,000.00 worth after all. Three-point eight million dollars. Three-point eight million fucking dollars! I contacted the buyers and basically bought the house off them for $25,000.00 dollars more than they paid. Then I went out and bought a lovely sailing boat. That's where I went when I was 'working' -- it was not a complete lie -- I was fishing.

Quite a few people knew; Bob and Carol invited me over for a Bar-B-Que. The boys came to dinner several times. They nagged that I'd made her suffer enough and I should come clean. "Soon," I told them

The furniture came back from storage (I lied about the auction).

When I was putting the portable air conditioner in the bedroom, I noticed the hot air outlet had an iPhone stuck in it. It had a weird little box attached to the camera. Looking closely, I realised it was a lens arrangement. A quick web search and I found it:

'Whether you're documenting something bizarre you saw on the subway, or secretly capturing images of your crush, this rotating spy lens makes it incredibly easy to covertly capture images on your iPhone. Think of it as a tiny periscope for your smartphone, but instead of torpedoing frigates, you can use it to sink reputations, or just collect some useful blackmail material.'

This was obviously Donny's phone, the one that he had used to get the picture in the flower shop. The one that he was going to use to video his 'Grand Prize'. I put it on charge -- bugger passcode...

Then I remembered 'Donnybrook1706'! Sure enough, 1706 unlocked it. First things first 'Aeroplane mode'; I didn't want it showing in a search or worst still synching to the cloud. I went to the photos and yep, the last entry was a long video.

It started with a closeup of Donny's face, then some fingers (I guess he was lining it up).

"Whah ya do, doin," that sounded like Linda. Why was she slurring... Oh yeh! Drugged!

"Nothing Darling." Giant hand and face moved.

"Take your clothes off and lie on the bed."

"I don wanna"

"How about you keep your nighty on then?"

"Ok then, I spose' tha's OK"

"Good girl. Now spread your legs and show me your pussy!" I must say he had placed the camera perfectly. I couldn't see him, but I could see all the action on the bed. Linda looked -- well --ridiculous. She was sitting up with a pillow behind her back. She spread her legs then reached down and opened her pussy. I'm pretty sure there was a more than a hint of wetness.

"That's nice," and he reached down in a very proprietary way and stuck his fingers into her.

"Get off that pussy! That belongs to me you bastard!" It burst out of me. I only just stopped myself throwing the phone against the wall. Calming down I continued to watch.

"Ohhh, Donny, you mustn't. Please stop." I heard the words, but she didn't sound very convincing! In fact, she started to wriggle her hips around. After a few minutes, she sat up, grabbed his wrist and pulled his hand into her.

"Oh my God!" and she came. Funny how she never mentioned that in the interview.

The strange thing about the video was that I could not stop watching it; even though it was making me sick. literally sick, I had already been a little bit sick in my mouth.

"Now it's my turn!" Donny said, turning and giving a triumphant fist pump to the camera. Linda collapsed onto the pillow. He moved out of shot for a few minutes and you could hear rustling.

"OH MY GOD!"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?" That was me coming to the rescue!

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

"IT'S MY FUCKING HOUSE -- WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY WIFE?"

"YOU BASTARD, YOU'VE RUINED EVERYTHING! I WAS ABOUT TO FUCK HER!" Then the scene wobbled and shifted. When it settles, all you could see was the inside of the portable air conditioner and that's when the video stopped.

I needed a drink, so I got up and poured myself a stiff scotch. Then I started going through the rest of the photo's in reverse order: one of Linda in the dining room wearing a dressing gown, Some more of Linda at various café's, a picture of Linda, tucking her boobs into her nurse's uniform in what looked like a stairwell. Bingo! Linda, top open, bra up, showing her boobs! Just like on '60 Minutes' but without the censorship.

"You piece of shit," I'm still not sure which one of them I meant, possibly both.

The rest of the photos were of Linda around the Hospital. Then I started scrolling through pictures of other middle-aged ladies. I had little interest in any of the photo's until I came to a selfie of Donny -- naked -- showing his dick. Not very impressive really, I'm probably about average (maybe slightly above); but Donny was, sort of small! That made me feel much better!

I attached the phone to my computer and downloaded all the photos and the video, then I erased them from the phone memory (except the dick selfie). I drove into town and stopped at a McDonalds. Logging onto their Wi-Fi, I switched off ' airplane mode' and sent the 'dick selfie' to all of his contacts with the message 'I have a small dick so I have to drug and rape middle-aged women'.

Knowing that Donny was not the sharpest of knives, I ran 'where's my phone' and sure enough Donny had a new phone and it was in 23 Adelaide Terrace, Geraldton -- dick head.

He had obviously not been on Facebook for a while -- there were hundreds of angry posts from all over Australia. So I posted the dick selfie with the comment 'I love to drug and rape middle-aged women. I'm coming after YOUR wife next. If you think you are man enough to stop me; I live at 23 Adelaide Terrace, Geraldton'. Then I switched 'airplane mode' back on and finished my burger.

I had a couple of A2 framed posters made: Linda showing her boobs and a snapshot of Linda coming on Donny's hand. I used plastic sheets on the frames

(wouldn't want any glass getting broken) and screwed them to her study wall.

I packed the old bed, mattress, sheets everything into the back of the Ute; drove into the back of beyond and made a bonfire. It must have been cathartic or something because when it blazed away I felt so much better.

I'm going to bring Linda home tomorrow and tell her everything. She's going to be furious, but I've got some presents lined up for her: Firstly, there's a brand new Mazda MX5 in the garage ('57T-GRNY'); there's an appointment at a 'Cosmetic Surgery' for a breast reduction (apparently they hurt her back); and a letter from the hospital saying that the enquiry panel has decided to reinstate her (yes, I opened her post -- still have some trust issues).