All Comments on 'Unmasked - Stage & Screen'

by Destination_unknown

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
Hardday1953Hardday1953about 1 month ago

Very interesting. No back story too bad. A little more darkness with actual ability would be interesting. Some people actually have some. Five Stars has potential for lucky 7. Good work!

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 1 month ago

Just beginning to read Dinner Date after finding the Unmasked stories, which I thoroughly enjoyed. Thanks for sharing your writing.

jocko_smithjocko_smithabout 1 month ago

Excellent work. The lead up was so good I had no inkling what was really happening (at least on the surface). I don't skim when it's this good.

spence5969spence5969about 1 month ago

Really enjoyed the story. Bit uneven in who was speaking, which made the last portion a tad difficult to follow, but loved the premise and the delivery, especially the last part about the ex-lax.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 1 month ago

One of the best stories I've read here in a long tome... it certainly ranks up there with work by some of the best-known authors on LW.

5 stars and a follow so I can read more of your work.

And... nicely done.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 month ago

Well done! I did not see that twist coming and I'm rarely surprised on the site, so this tale was a treat. Dialogue driven with just a touch of narrative to pull the pieces together... 4.8*

VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyneabout 1 month ago

Excellent. Doesn't need another word. Five stars.

GrandPaMGrandPaMabout 1 month ago

Ah! Marital "Gunboat Diplomacy" at its finest. Nicely spun.

skiaddictskiaddictabout 1 month ago

Five from five for me as well. Superb.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerabout 1 month ago

Cute. A little hard to follow at first, but then you got me hooked. I liked it. The Bear approves. 5 stars. More, please

The BEAR.

MwestohioMwestohioabout 1 month ago

Very nicely done and clever

FireFox59FireFox59about 1 month ago

Good little story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is really good, I love not knowing where stories are headed.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 1 month ago

I have to be honest...

I don't get it.

I'm at loss at what I just read.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 1 month ago

That was a corkscrew of a twist. 5*

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNutabout 1 month ago

One hell of a short story, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Thanks for sharing...

Very entertaining.. thanks again 5*

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 1 month ago

I liked it. The lack of backstory is obviously intentional because you don't realize you're witnessing a movie scene and not "real life". As a scene, it works really well. There's enough there to understand what happened, what the motivations are and even a hint at a resolution. I'm giving it a 5, which is rare for me, because of just how clever it was. Had me going at the start for certain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Certainly nothing to do with a BTB, but it would it be nice to have a good real BurnTheBitch (not the fempov version BurnTheBastard) at least 1 every 100 cheating-cuck-raac tales. Maybe next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nonsense tale: if the MC guy suspected his wife of cheating, he should have taken countermeasures against her. This little fragment of a tale is more a burn-the-bastard, leaving untouched the only real possible betrayer, his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very good. A neat twist there.

Just one little nit pick; it's a commonly made mistake on this site and this author ls definitely not alone in making it. I'm referring to the use of "You've got another thing coming", which should be "You've got another THINK coming".

I look forward to more from this author.

JR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Interesting...

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 month ago

"If your wife falls for his line of bullshit then it's on her." - Exactly, that's why I don't get the complaints about the Lover Boy not getting a beat-down. He never swore fidelity, he can't do anything if the woman keeps her legs closed, especially here, where he has a known reputation.

]

"Short little ending?" - WHAT ending?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Now that is a well thought out story! I was completely taken off guard the story changed from seeming realty reality to fantasy and back to actual reality.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 month ago

Nice, but you needed a little bit more about the wife's story. Still. 5/5

deependerdeependerabout 1 month ago

Well done. It is refreshing to read a story that avoids the LW brain freeze and the need to spin things out for weeks and months in order to get the "evidence". Why not prevent the evidence from ever becoming evidence? Who wouldn't prevent it if they had the chance?

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerabout 1 month ago

Agreed. Too funny and very original. Who is nice to have a quick read it has a meaning to it.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 1 month ago

Iiked it, it was different and the redirect was well done. At the beginning it felt like a Saddletramp story, but then when the wall gets breached it, it still was great.

Only thing I would say did the guy piss his pants, crap in them,or both? ( I assume he crapped too from fear)

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 1 month ago

I liked that! It was an unexpected twist.

BeBopper99BeBopper99about 1 month ago

5***** for a clever twisty plot. E-Lax burn tool? That's an extra star!!! Write On!

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitabout 1 month ago

That was a fun mental exercise...trying to imagine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Interesting. Three Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great. Eight stars out of five.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Yeah--what Mwestohio said....

Great twist to an ancient trope.

More please.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A really good prediction of the bad things that can happen to someone who shits in another's house. Let their own imagination fill in the blanks. Now if they don't take the warning and pursue the wife anyway. Well..........Damn their are a lot of accidents that are happening lately. A gas leak you say???? The guys trailer just blew up?????? the co stars wife was in a "meeting" with him when it happened. DAMN!!!. that is terrible, I hate to speak bad of the dead but really is either one of them going to be missed? I mean he is a known horn dog and she was rumored to be not acting like a wife should. Oh well I'm glad her husband was able to go on and finish the picture. It had to be hard for him. At least he will be able to move forward with no money issues since the movie is a smash hit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good stuff. 5 stars. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Cut off to soon

26thNC26thNCabout 1 month ago

Preemptive BTB or not, this was a great story. The fact that were actors shooting a movie scene was a surprise. He must have scared the crap out of Don. I hope he got the message.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What's the point?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This was less interesting than your original story and that was boring as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

More of a study than a story. A very interesting and original way for a cuck husband to confront and deal with the predator asshole. You should incorporate this idea into a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

FYI, it’s “You have another THINK coming”. It’s a math equation. You can’t replace “think” with “thing”.

/

As for the actor who gets his kicks by cucking his coworkers, he needs to die, regardless if he makes a pass at the MC’s wife or not. He’s a cancer on society, and needs to be excised.

/

It would be super easy. Movie sets are lethal accidents waiting to happen. Something in his food, electrocution from a frayed wire, slipping in some water, and bouncing his head on concrete, or a sharp object. Sooooo simple…

/

ZK

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 1 month ago

Outstanding novel approach to the LW storyline!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Only your partner can make you a cuck. I don't get this "preemptive" BS. So you threatened a dude your wife was cozying up to. And what? Do you suddenly have a faithful wife? Because she hadn't have a dick inside her yet? This kind of mentality removes any accountability from the woman. If she is the one accepting advances, she is the "enemy", not the dude looking for some pussy. He isn't the one betraying you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

@ deepender Why would I prevent something that can prevent ME from living with a slut? If she rejects the advances we are good. If she doesn't, she failed the slut test and the dude actually did me a favor by opening my eyes. Wives aren't some drooling 5 year old I have to babysit in order to behave properly. If they can't do it on their own, obviously they aren't cut for married life.

nixroxnixroxabout 1 month ago

5 stars - this short story appeals to my sense of humor - good job.

However, the next step is always the hardest.

Will the ASSHOLE accept the warning for what it is, OR will he test the resolve of the person giving the warning.

After reading about a thousand of these LW stories, I have to say that 90% of the ASSHOLES will charge full speed ahead - no matter what the threat.

There should be special graveyards for dead ASSHOLES.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 month ago

Did NOT see that coming

KTD2020KTD2020about 1 month ago

I really enjoyed this. I think in a few days there should be some Ex-Lax in Don’s brownie with a note driving the point home. Y’know, a cat will burn itself once on a hot stove. When it’s burned a second time, it stays away from all stoves.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 1 month ago

Nice twist.

Can clearly see SDT make a follow up of this one - he could even find a way to keep the married couple together!

Good flash. Just wish it was longer, but oh well...

NitpicNitpic21 days ago
Totaly

Totally lost by this.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman5 days ago

LOL great and last lines about the crew

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDestination_unknown@Destination_unknown
3/31 Just submitted Unmasked- Stage and Screen. It's one of the numerous endings I had been thinking about when I originally wrote it. I just needed to knock the cobwebs off my brain in order to hopefully spark some more creativity. As always feel free to rewrite the scene...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Unmasked Previous Part
Unmasked Series Info