Unnatural Lust

Story Info
A demoness claims a new victim.
2.2k words
4.49
14.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unnatural lust

Sitting in the lavishly decorated office, Rebecca Cardish cast A bored look at her surroundings. It truly was a beautiful room. The furniture alone would probably have cost Rebecca salary for the last three years.

A tall beautiful blonde, standing just a shade under six feet tall with long silky hair down to her mid back. She had a full curvaceous figure, trimmed and well toned, with large firm breasts which drew looks of lust or envy in equal amounts. She had long slender yet sculpted legs which seemed to go on forever. She was dressed in a professional black blazer and white blouse with a knee length skirt of matching color to the blazer. She had on a pair of black leather heels and silk stockings which only highlighted her legs.

Rebecca was not all that met the eye though. In fact, Rebecca was not even human. She was a demoness of lust. She fed on the passion and lust of mortals, leaving them broken and used in her wake.

Her true nature being known to no one, she had adopted the guise of Rebecca Kurdish, a private investigator who had developed the reputation of being almost unnaturally efficient at her job. While her clients were certainly pleased with her results. It often cost them much more than they bargained for.

The door behind her opened and in walked her latest client. In almost any other company, Sorina Dascalu would have appeared as a true beauty. She was in her late thirties and her skin had the sun kissed olive look so common in her native Romania. At five feet, five inches she was of average height with shoulder length dark black hair and sensuous brown eyes which seemed to hold a mystery to which only she was privy. She had ample soft breasts which nonetheless held proudly and a lovely heart shaped ass. Sorina was dressed much more casually in a pair of black jeans and a red crop top which showed a hint of cleavage. She had on a pair of brown leather ankle boots to complete her ensemble.

She approached Rebecca and held out a hand, which the taller blonde took with a dazzling smile. Rebecca noticed the other woman blush a little and felt the blood rush inside her as her predatory nature awoke. She fought back an urge to seize the woman right there and push her across the opulent mahogany desk which dominated the room.

The shorter woman smiled back and asked in a very slight romanian accent "Did you find out what I was looking for? Have you been successful?" Rebecca could have laughed out loud. She had been hired to find out if Mr Dascalu, a handsome and successful businessman, had been unfaithful to his wife. What Rebecca had discovered was that the man had been a paragon of faithfulness, at least until he had met the twenty year old Karoline. For the last six weeks he had been enjoying a passionate and lustful affair with the gorgeous redhead, sneaking out and about at every chance he could to enjoy an intense tryst with his young lover.

Rebecca pulled a few pictures out of her clutch and handed them to Sorina with a sympathetic smile "I am very sorry Miss Dascalu, but it does appear your suspicions were correct." She did not mention of course that the reason she had such success in catching the cheating couple in the act was that Karoline was in fact Rebecca in another guise, one of her many powers allowed her to change her appearance at will. It had required little effort when she learned of Mr Dascalu's tastes to become the object of his desires. He had resisted of course. He truly did love Sorina, but in the end his lust had finally succumbed to the repeated overtures of the attractive redhead, and once the floodgates opened they would not be closed again. Rebecca had fed on his passions over and over, leaving him obsessed and craving his young mistress in a way he would never have thought possible.

The demoness forced her mind back to the present however. Andrei Dascalu had indeed been a delicious treat to feed upon, but she was a huntress and right now a new prey stood before her. She had just slipped past her first lines of defense by shattering her trust in her husband and now she was prepared to move in for the kill. Sorina threw herself into Rebecca's arms, sobbing uncontrollably. Rebecca held her close, stroking her hair softly and whispering reassurances into her ear. She again fought back to urge to claim her right then and there as her demonic nature flared up at the other woman's vulnerability.

Sorina looked up at her with tear filled eyes, her body wracked with periodic sobbing as she clung to the tall blonde woman. "Why would he do this to me? Am I not beautiful enough?" her voice cracked and broke as she asked the questions.

Rebecca returned the look and smiled sadly even as she shuddered internally. Empathy for a human was not in her nature but she nonetheless forced herself to hold the other woman as she whispered "I am so sorry I could not bring you better news. It has nothing to do with you Sorina. You are absolutely gorgeous and I cannot imagine why anyone would do something like this to hurt you."

The lovely Romanian girl nodded and put her head on the taller blonde's shoulder, sobbing uncontrollably. Rebecca stroked her back softly as she let her demonic nature subtly do it's work. Her touch drew out the negative emotions of Sorina's husband's betrayal and subtly changed them. She replaced them with images of vengeance, of lust and of passion. She could easily corrupt a person's negative emotions and change them to feelings of her own choosing. She caressed Sorina's back more firmly now and heard the woman gasp and then let out a soft moan of lust.

Sorina's sobs gently subdued as Rebecca held her and she could tell that the woman was now becoming aroused as her power strengthened over her. The demoness' hands moved down her back and cupped the raven haired beauty's ass in her strong hands. The woman simply responded with an animalistic groan of pure passion. Rebecca leaned in and kissed her even as she slowly pushed her back towards the desk.

Rebecca broke the kiss, lifted the woman and sat her on the edge of her desk with surprising ease. The demonic woman saw fear mingled with passion in the eyes of her latest prey. Rebecca could have laughed as she watched the woman struggle to deny the lust which was overtaking her. She knew this was wrong but could not help it, especially now that they had shared a kiss of lust. She was in Rebecca's power and could no longer deny her... The demoness' kiss had ensured that, ensuring Sorina's total obedience.

Rebecca took a step back and admired her latest plaything. She revelled in the control she now had over the woman. She watched the woman struggling within herself and decided to illustrate her dominance, to give Sorina a taste of just how much control she now had. She smiled wickedly and commanded the woman to strip.

The raven haired beauty slid off the desk and with a look of shock began to obediently remove her clothes. She first sensually peeled off her crop top to reveal a plain red bra beneath. She undid her jeans and slowly slid them down her legs. Rebecca admired her body which was firm and tempting. The beautiful married woman reached behind herself to unhook her bra and let it fall to the floor. She had tears in her eyes as she struggled to break the hold the demoness had over her unsuccessfully. To Rebecca the beauty of her power was that her victims realised even as it was happening and their mind never stopped fighting it until she broke them completely. She craved that delicious moment more than anything. The moment when her prey surrendered and embraced their lust and passion, becoming enthralled to her totally.

Sorina had removed her boots and was lowering her panties to the floor. The tears openly running down her cheeks now only served to heighten Rebecca's desire and passion. She pushed the woman down on her back on the desk and slid a finger inside her, as her thumb caressed her clit. Rebecca opened her mouth and leaned in to lick the romanian beauty's breast. Her tongue seeked out the nipple and she heard the woman moan as it met her flesh. She slid a second finger into her and started working them in tandem inside her, finger fucking Sorina's pussy with increasing insistence.

The woman's legs widened even more to welcome the demoness' touch and she let her head fall back, all thoughts of resistance fading as the demonic nature of Rebecca's touch heightened her lust in a way she had never imagined possible. For the demoness the lust was of a different kind, as she fed on the emotions and sensations radiating from her victims body.

Rebecca felt Sorina's nails on her back as her former client turned victim began to respond to the lust coursing through her body. She had surrendered and become a willing participant. The creature of darkness pulled her mouth from the beautiful olive colored breasts and climbed onto the desk. She turned and lowered her sex onto the now willing mouth of the woman beneath her. She felt a shiver of passion as Sorina's tongue attacked her dripping cunt with eager lust. Rebecca lowered her own head and pushed her long demon tongue into the broken woman's cunt. She felt more than heard the sudden gasp of passionate lust as her tongue worked it's way into Sorina's pussy.

Rebecca ground her sex down on her thralls face. She could feel the poor woman's desperate passion as her juices created a craving Sorina would never be able to deny. The temptress reached around and cupped the olive colored ass cheeks in her hands and pulled her tongue more deeply inside the woman. She was effectively fucking her with her mouth now. She felt Sorina's small hands on her back, grasping and clutching as she slid deeper and deeper into the throes of hot passionate lust.

The demoness knew she had become the whole of Sorina's existence. She felt the heat building in her sex as her orgasm approached, stimulated as never before by the infernal tongue. Nothing could compare to the lust that Rebecca could awaken in a mortal. She felt Sorina tense beneath her and the sharp intake of breath against her own pussy and knew that she had her plaything right on the edge.

For Sorina, the orgasm was beyond words. Her body seemed to lose all sensations other than the waves of pleasure which coursed through it. She arched and bucked beneath the tall blonde as her body seemed possessed of a mind of its own. The wave crested, but as she expected it to break it did not. It just kept coming as powerful orgasm after powerful orgasm tore through her very being. She could not stop licking the cunt of the creature who had brought her to this state. She knew nothing but the worship of Rebecca's pussy. She was seeking a way, anyway, to be able to return even a fraction of the incredible pleasure she was feeling to this woman. She no longer cared about anything other than the passion and lust tearing through her.

Rebecca was in a form of ecstasy of her own. She was taking it all from her victim, feeding off her lust and passion. Her craving for Sorina's emotions and lust was overwhelming and all-consuming. She drank deeply and demanded more still. Her helpless thrall fed her without reservation. She felt the strength of her lust. It was so much deeper than her husband's had been. And then it was receding. The dark haired woman's lust had reached its limit and she fell back against the desk with a loud groan. Her body was shaken by one last glorious aftershock and she lay still, gasping for breath as her demon mistress slowly slid off her.

The tall blonde looked her over and smiled as she ran a soft hand over the exhausted woman's body, caressing it in an almost tender fashion. Her urges screamed at her to feed even more off her lust, but Rebecca had learned that to take too much could render her pets useless. Much better to save this one for later. Rebecca had rarely encountered a lust more nourishing to her than Sorina's and she intended to feed off her passion many more times before she eventually discarded her.

Rebecca leaned in close and whispered a word into the ear of the dazed girl. She knew that Sorina would now be desperate for her. The powers she had used on the poor unsuspecting woman would ensure that. The word of power she whispered now into the girl's ear would seal her fate. She would forevermore be enslaved by her lust to the demoness.

She watched her client slip into a deep restful slumber and with one last gentle caress to the woman's body, Rebecca slid out of the office, out of the house and into the night.

For Sorina... she dreamt of beautiful lust, and a Mistress who had awoken it.