Unnatural Thirst Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bryce, still facing away, began trusting into his fists, flexing his ass with every pump. The pulsing of that firm ass drove Lee wild. Lee imagined the milking sensation this would have on his dick — Bryce's ass pushing down, enveloping Lee's 8 inches of thick meat, before clenching down and slowly pulling away — stroke after stroke. Bryce moaned softly in perfect time, "Fuck yes, just like that."

Precum pulsed out of Lee's plump head, which Lee smeared over the head and shaft of his dick with his palm as he continued to stroke at the pace of Bryce's hand-fucking. Bryce stopped his thrusting by placing his hands on the back of his thighs, each hand positioned just under his buttocks. He was using the position to swing his hard dick from side to side through the stream of water coming from the shower head. Turning around, Bryce continued the motion, swinging and slapping his cock against each hip with a deep grin on his face, his attention fixated on his throbbing manhood. Bryce bit his lip and ran his hands and fingers over his large pecs, grazing his nipples. His hands lingered there only momentarily before his right and left hands went separate ways. Bryce's left hand had gone across his chest to the opposite nipple, which he pinched gingerly before returning back across his broad chest, up his neck, and around to the back of his head. Bryce's right hand went down, following the contours of his six-pack abs, falling into one of his cum-gutters below his hip, and followed the v to the root of his cock where he grabbed ahold of both his shaft and balls to give his whole package a squeeze — the vein in his cock visibly pulsing.

"Shit," Lee let out slowly, nearly gasping at the sight of Bryce's physique and sizable dick. Bryce stood 5'11" and as he worked himself over, bearing all, Lee could see the sum of what made Bryce so incredibly hot physically; Bryce was bulky. He obviously spent a lot of time in the gym, perfecting his body and growing his muscles, but there was a naturalness to him that made him more... real. His muscles were big, but not overly pronounced. At least, in the sheen of the water and light, probably still pumped with blood from a long workout, he looked the most defined he ever would. But he still looked soft. Supple almost. Lee wanted nothing more than to run his hands all over that perfect body, just as Bryce was doing to himself now.

Grabbing hold of his 7.5" dick, Bryce started to pump again; his left hand still behind his head and showing off his bicep, the small tuft of hair in his armpit, and his trap. As Bryce jerked off, his low-hanging balls began to bounce to the rhythm. Lee's balls bounced too, a sensation he particularly savored as he matched Bryce's speed and position from behind the wall. More precum came out of Lee's dick than he ever remembered before, forming a slick of lube with the steam in the air that made the gliding motion of his hand feel perfect over his long, fat shaft.

Just then, Bryce reached down with his left hand and traced his finger over his cock head, teasing out a dollop of clear juice onto his index finger. Almost without thinking about it, Bryce plunged it into his mouth and let out a whimpering moan that echoed off the tile. Both Lee and Bryce started jacking off in overtime at this; Lee to the sight of this muscle jock's personal performance, and Bryce to the hunger that was building within him for more.

Bryce started to moan more, pumping a tight fist over his dick faster and faster. Lee was struggling to keep pace, feeling himself get closer to the edge. Brice took a few clumsy steps backwards, out of the line of fire from the shower, and leaned fully against the shower wall — his pelvis and cock sticking out as far as he could, legs spread. His smooth, bouncing balls, currently making an audible slapping sound as they beat against Bryce's fist, began to retract. Bryce's left hand was groping against the tile wall, looking for something stable to grab onto as the footballer's body started to tense up. His eyes were closed tight. His mouth gaped open in a silent scream of pleasure and ecstasy. But just before he released his seed, Bryce looked down at his cock, his hungry eyes singularly focused on the nearly 8 inches of manhood in his hand. Tunnel vision blurring out all else. Nothing but cock was in his own mind. And just as Bryce was about to cum, he pointed his prick at his own face and let loose.

Lee reached the absolute edge but let go before he came, the lightly toned muscles in his torso twitching in anticipation for release. But Lee watched on as rope after rope of thick cum shot out of Bryce's dick and splattered against his face. Bryce's look of surprise turned to unquenchable thirst as he found himself opening his mouth wide and sticking his tongue out to catch his own load. White hot sperm shot into his mouth, and dribbled down other parts of his cheek, chin, and eyebrow. As the orgasm subsided, the spurts of cum landed on his chest and rolled down his pecs and settled into the crevasses of his abs. Bryce squeezed out every drop of cum just as he milked the last waves of his orgasm from his dick. But the look of hunger didn't subside. With both hands, Bryce started to scoop up the cum all over his body and feed it to himself. Soon he was licking every finger clean.

This is what set Lee off. His own balls squeezing into his abdomen as another fountain of cum erupted silently across the room. Lee was too busy watching Bryce's self-cleanup to realize he was spattering a mirror mounted on the adjacent wall, not 3 feet away. Catching his breath, Lee looked down and saw the many rivers of cum now streaking down the full-length mirror. Quickly, he used his towel to wipe down the mirror before peeking an eye around the corner again. Lee witnessed the slow realization that dawned on Bryce just what he had done, and all at once the confusion of why he did what he did. Bryce simply froze from the shock of uncertainty and didn't move. Lee decided then to sneak back the the entrance door and slam it open. It appeared to be enough to snap the jock out of whatever paralysis he was experiencing, because the sound of water immediately stopped and whistling started. Bryce and Lee passed each other silently; Lee grinning to himself after he passed, and Bryce furrowing his brow still trying to wrap his mind around what just happened.

12