Unnecessary Rivalry Ch. 01

Story Info
A nerd girl is targeted by a cheerleader.
11.6k words
4.5
37.1k
77

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/20/2023
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The premise of this story was heavily inspired by Catching Mommy from silkstockingslover.

Disclaimer: mild watersports (no drinking), rimming, mother-daughter, voyeurism, humiliation, degradation, dirty talk.

************************************************************************************************

Maeve sat at the table and looked around. Her four friends were in a heated discussion about the best place to watch the upcoming solar eclipse.

To her left was Mary. Her greasy, shoulder-length black hair and thick glasses, accompanied by her loose hoodie and baggy pants, didn't leave anyone guessing what she was. She was a nerd through and through. Math was her forte. She found solace in the numbers and formulas. There was no interpretation, only rules. That world was easier to navigate than real life.

Left of Mary was Naomi, the musical prodigy. Born in Japan and moved to Canada when she was five, the group often teased her about the Asian stereotype of her parents forcing her to play the violin at a young age. Telling them it was her idea didn't change anything. When she couldn't do something with the group because she had to practice, it was inevitably followed by remarks along the lines of, "You've been practicing since your hands formed in your mother's womb. Surely, you can skip a session." But so far, no teasing, egging, or pleading had made her skip her practice lesson. This was sacred in her heart. Despite the occasional taunting, the group respected that, and often accommodated her. She had a shy personality and rarely participated in discussions, as she preferred to listen; she was grateful they worked around her schedule, instead of going without her because she didn't like confrontation.

To her right was Maeve's first best friend, Kimberly. They got paired up for an assignment a couple of years ago and have been friends ever since. She had perpetually disheveled brown hair and always wore long-sleeved shirts, even in summer. Kimberly was the computer wiz of the group-- of the school, would be more accurate. At the beginning of their senior year, she started the coding club. So far, only guys joined, and it was a running joke among the group that they were her gremlins and were at her beck and call. She never tested the theory, but the way some of them acted coy and shy with her, made her think it might be true if she was a bit more aggressive with them.

The last one, Mariana, was your typical tomboy. Tall and fit, she had her black hair cut short on the side and a bit longer on top. With her black singlet and loose leggings, she would pass for a pretty boy if it weren't for the squished lump of flesh on her chest. The Latina was the star of the track-and-field club. The reason she didn't hang out with her fellow jocks was that they, in her words, were intellectually boring.

And finally, Maeve. Brown hair just below the shoulder, blue eyes, curvy, an enchanting smile. She was among the top three prettiest girls in the school. She knew it, her friends knew it, but she didn't act like she was, unlike a certain someone. She was the de facto queen of the group. The glue that kept them together. Unlike her friends, she wasn't the best at a singular thing, but excelled in everything.

"We should go to the beach," said Mariana.

"It's October. I don't want to freeze in the sand," argued Mary.

"We've already established we don't want to see the eclipse--"

"Partial eclipse," corrected Kimberly.

"Partial eclipse," continued Mariana, "behind a window. So no matter where we see it, we'll be out in the open."

"But the beach is so windy. We should find a park where there are trees around us. Doesn't it make more sense to watch something like an eclipse--"

"Partial."

"Partial eclipse surrounded by nature?"

"Fine," conceded Mariana. The beach might not be the best place, even though she really wanted to go. But her friends were not beach people, even when it was hot.

"What about the top of a big building?" proposed Kimberly. "My stepfather is a security guard in the city's third tallest building. Could be cool to watch the city below us from up top, and we would be closer to the partial eclipse."

"We could be fifteen hundred feet closer and it wouldn't change our perception. But I admit that watching over the city could be worth the cold. I bet the view would be nice," agreed Mary.

"I'd also like that," chimed Naomi.

"Good for me too," said Mariana.

"Then it's settled," concluded Maeve. "I'll pick everyone up with my mom's van this Saturday. Don't forget your eclipse glasses."

Mariana, Mary, and Naomi looked at Kimberly, waiting for her to correct her friend.

"What?" said Kimberly with a shrug. "They ARE eclipse glasses, not partial-eclipse glasses."

While the nerd clique was discussing their plans for the weekend, Evelyn was glancing at them. More specifically, she was looking at Maeve. Evelyn was the single most popular girl in the school. Pretty blonde hair, green emerald eyes, tanned and soft skin, a tight body with a bubbly ass and firm breasts. If you asked anyone in the school, teachers included, who was the prettiest girl around, all would say Evelyn. Not only because of her looks, but also her confidence, her commanding aura, and the natural haughtiness that wasn't offputting.

Skincare every day, tanning every week, running, yoga, cheerleading, diet. That was only for her appearance. Looks can only get you so far. Networking, alliances, profiling, gossip. Only she knew how much effort she put in to stay at the top.

She was leering at the geek table because if Evelyn was first, Maeve was second since they had started their last year of school. She resented that fact. She resented being compared to her because she was only a pretty brain. The nerd queen certainly didn't make a quarter of her effort. And yet, she heard between the vines, that Maeve was a close second. The cheerleading captain was a proud woman. If someone else was to be mentioned in the same breath as her, she had better be worth it. And so far, she wasn't impressed. But she didn't know enough to make an accurate judgment. The popularity of the up-and-coming nerd was too recent. She apparently blossomed during the summer. It was time to remedy her lack of knowledge, and make a plan on how to handle her.

After school, Maeve was preparing dinner when her mom got home from work.

"Hey, Mom."

"Hi, honey. Good day at school?"

"Same old. We've decided what we'll be doing for the eclipse. I'll need the van Saturday afternoon."

"Sure. What's the plan?"

"Kimberly's stepfather works as a security guard in one of the big buildings in the city. We're going to be on the rooftop."

"Oh, that's pretty cool."

Grace dropped her purse on the table and washed her hands to help her daughter. "Smells good. I'll do the salad."

Maeve stirred the Hamburger Helper and glanced at her mom. She was wearing a black pencil skirt that stopped at her knees, with a deep-purple blouse. Curvier than her daughter with the same brown hair, Grace was Maeve's role model. Working as a realtor, there was nothing her mother couldn't do in her mind. She was strong-willed and didn't take shit from anyone. Maeve's dad left when she was young and Grace raised her alone. She had had the odd boyfriend over the years, but nothing serious.

On Saturday, Maeve went and picked up all the girls around town and drove to the city. The idea of watching the partial eclipse came from Kimberly. When she proposed the idea, everyone was on board.

"So, how did you convince your stepfather to let us go on the roof?" asked Maeve.

"He was the one who proposed it to me. Not for the partial eclipse specifically, but in general. I honestly forgot about his offer until we talked about finding the best place to see it."

"How can we thank him? Maybe we should buy him a gift," proposed Mary.

"Is he risking his job?" questioned Mariana.

"No. He told me his boss already did it a few times with his nephews."

"Then we can go with something simple. What does he like?"

Kimberly took a while to answer. "I honestly don't know. He likes all-dressed chips..."

The girls stopped at a convenience store and bought two family-size packs of all-dressed chips. It took a while to find a parking space. They circled the block two times before widening their search. After finding a spot. followed by an excruciating parallel park, they finally entered the building.

Kimberly's stepfather was at the front desk with a colleague. "Ah, there they are. Fred, this is my stepdaughter Kimberly and her friends."

His colleague nodded toward the girls.

Maeve gave him the packs of chips. "Hey Mike, we got you this as a thank you."

"Oh, you didn't have to. But thank you."

He handed the chips to Fred and led the girls to the elevator.

"I thought you said he was a security guard," whispered Mary to Kimberly.

"What's that?" asked Mike.

"Mary wants to know why you're not wearing a security guard uniform and a weapon."

Mary reddened, feeling betrayed by her friend. She didn't want to insult him.

Mike just laughed. He was wearing a black suit and had no weapon on him. "Honestly, I'd qualify my job as a glorified valet. I help people find the right elevator, trade umbrellas for access cards when it's raining, guide people during fire drills. This is an upscale business building. Not much happens. We have a bigger crew when there's a sizable convention, but even those are usually uneventful."

They entered the elevator and Mike passed his card in front of a black box. Then he pressed the button for the top floor.

"Did you ever escort someone out?" asked Mariana.

"Just the once. It was a guy who drank too much at an office party and made indecent comments. He was asked to leave but didn't want to. We got called and escorted him out. He was pretty docile when he saw us."

"Oh." Mariana was disappointed by the answer.

Mike chuckled knowing the girls would have preferred a more thrilling story. But it truly was relatively boring. After getting out of the elevator, they climbed a set of stairs leading to the rooftop. Mike unlocked the door and led the girls out.

"Whoa, cool!" they exclaimed, before walking toward the side where the sun was. Mike grinned while watching the girls getting excited. He was happy to score a few relation points with his stepdaughter.

"Oh no, we don't have glasses for Mike," realized Naomi.

"It's fine, I intended to lend him mine," reassured Kimberly.

When it started, she gave him her glasses. Mike appreciated the view for a few seconds. "That's pretty cool." He gave them back to her.

They watched for a few minutes when Maeve handed her phone to Mike. "Can you take a picture?"

Hearing her, the girls turned around and took a pose with the partial eclipse behind them. Maeve took the phone back and looked at the picture with a smile. She then looked up at the group. "I love you guys," she cheesily said, with a smile.

"Aww," the girls cheesily replied. They hugged her. Everyone was happy to be part of the group and they owed it to Maeve.

***

It had been three months since the partial solar eclipse, and the second half of the school year was starting. The girls saw each other a few times during winter vacation, but they were happy to be back together regularly.

"Are we still on for tonight, Naomi?" confirmed Maeve, before boarding the bus after school.

"Yes," meekly replied Naomi. "I'll pick you up at six."

They made plans to study for the science class they had together tonight at Naomi's place. Maeve was stunned at first. Naomi rarely proposed things and usually followed along. So for her to suggest a study session really surprised Maeve. It was even more surprising when Maeve told her they could study at her house since her mother has a thing and the shy Asian girl insisted she could come and get her. Maeve didn't argue, going to Naomi's meant she would have a chance to hear her play.

After dinner, Maeve waved from the living room window at her mother leaving, and sat on the couch, waiting for her friend. Five minutes later, at six o'clock, she got a text from Naomi saying she had to cancel tonight, as something came up and that she was very sorry. After texting back that it was no big deal and that she should take care of herself, Maeve went to her room to study.

She barely had time to sit at her desk before hearing a car in the driveway. It couldn't be Naomi, so it must have been her mother, but she was supposed to be gone until late tonight. Curiosity got the better of her, and she went into the living room to check outside. It was effectively her mother's car, but a black BMW followed her. Did she bring a date home?

It would make sense. Maeve was supposed to be out and her mother wanted the house for herself. The curious part was that her mother was normally open about her relationships. It wasn't like her to keep it secret. Still, she didn't want to ruin her mother's night, so she went back to her room. Ear to the door, she heard them enter.

"Naked. Now!"

Maeve's eyebrows furrowed. This was not her mother's voice. And it was distinctly young and feminine.

"Crawl to her bedroom."

The inflection of the word and the fact she was speaking to her mother left no doubt in Maeve's mind. They were talking about her room. Panicked, she scurried into the closet without even thinking why. She didn't close it all the way, the curiosity of knowing who was the mysterious person winning over her rationality. Her eyes went wide when she saw her mother walking in naked on all fours. They went even wider when she saw who opened the door.

She knew her name was Evelyn only because she was all over the school. Cheerleading, student council, PTA, and whatever else. There wasn't a billboard in school without a picture of her on some banner or flyer. She loved flaunting her face. Yes, she was cute as hell, but c'mon.

Maybe seeing her everywhere was the reason Maeve pulled out her phone to film. Even in retrospect, she couldn't tell why she watched instead of stopping them. Morbid curiosity, maybe? But what followed next would be engraved in her mind for the rest of her life.

Evelyn sat on the bed while Grace kneeled in front of her. She was wearing her yellow and blue cheerleading uniform and despite the context, Maeve had to admit she looked devilishly sexy.

"Did you do yesterday's task?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Evelyn opened her legs. The front of her skirt hid her crotch. Her mother was looking between the nubile teen's legs, seemingly wanting nothing more than to lift it up.

"Tell me. In detail."

"Just as you asked, I went into my daughter's room yesterday, while she was at school. I took the red dildo from her top drawer and sat on her pillow. I ground on it while sucking the plastic cock."

Maeve was shocked by her mother's revelation. How could she do that? She didn't remember her pillow smelling anything unusual. Maybe her mother had the decency of washing it after.

"Did it taste of anything?" asked Evelyn, while she rubbed her foot against Grace's thighs.

The soft, white, knee-high socks felt pleasant on her skin. "Sadly no."

Did she just say sadly? What the fuck was happening? Maeve couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"What did you think about?"

"Just like you asked, Mistress. I thought about being submissive to my daughter. I imagined getting home from work and she's waiting for me on the couch. Her bottom half is naked. She snaps her fingers and points to her pussy. I don't lose a beat and settle between her legs. I eat her cunt while she calls me names."

Evelyn rubbed Grace's stomach with her feet, making her skirt lift, but not enough for Grace to see anything. "Continue."

"I imagined her friend walking in."

"Which one?" interrupted Evelyn.

"This time, it was Mariana."

"Hmm, yes. She is quite pretty. The tomboy look really suits her well. I saw her change in the locker room. She has really sexy abs. I bet she could give a mean fuck with a strap-on. Anyway, continue."

"Mariana walks in. She's unfazed by the incestuous display in front of her. She removes her joggers and sits next to Maeve, waiting for her turn. They talk like I don't exist."

Evelyn moved her feet to Grace's breasts.

"After making my daughter cum, I switched to Mariana. She must have run here because her pussy is sweaty and salty."

Evelyn rubbed a foot against Grace's cheek. "You just love a salty cunt, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress. I love it. After eating Mariana until she came, I went back to my daughter. I switched between the two of them, until she finally gave me permission to cum. That's when I came on her pillow with her dildo in my mouth."

"Good girl." Evelyn was now rubbing her feet all over Grace's face. "And good girls deserve a reward, don't you think?"

Evelyn was biting her lip, her chest visibly moving up and down from her shallow breathing. "Yes, Mistress. They do."

"And what doesn't my pet want for a job well done?"

"Your pussy, Mistress. Please."

"Pussy?"

"I mean your cunt. I want to eat your cunt, Mistress. I NEED to eat your cunt."

"Of course, if my pet needs it, it would be cruel to let you suffer." Evelyn began to slowly lift her skirt, but then put it back down. "But before that, don't you think you should know what's on the menu?"

Grace calmed down and sat back on her legs. "You're right, Mistress. Please tell me."

"First, I had morning sex with Steve, which ended with a creampie. I would have showered after my morning pee, but I didn't, just for you."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"After spending the morning on my ass in class, I had a quickie with John during lunch. Another creampie. More ass sitting in class. Before the cheerleading practice, I made Bianca squirt on my crotch. Then it was an intense practice, leaving me in sweat. I didn't shower, again, just for you. Another pee before going home and that's about it. Not the most complete course you have ever had, but it should be tasty enough, right?"

"Of course, Mistress, it's perfect. Thank you."

Evelyn removed her skirt and soiled pink panties. "Now get to eating. You are allowed to cum as many times as you want."

"Thank you, Mistress," said Grace, before sealing her lips against the teen's pussy.

"Yesss," hissed Evelyn. "Eat my cunt, slut."

Maeve was appalled to see her mother eagerly burying her face between the cheerleader's legs. She could only imagine the taste after the filthy day she had just described. With great dismay and shameful arousal, she watched her mother lick and suck with wanton abandon. The moans and slurping noises filled the room.

Evelyn was brimming with delight. The journey has been more fun than she initially thought. And now that the wheels were in motion, she couldn't wait to see what came next.

Maeve saw her mother cum four times. Each time, she saw her body clench, mouth open, eyes rolling back, accompanied by a breathless moan. How could her mother enjoy it so much? The woman she knew would never be toyed with by a bratty teenager. But she couldn't deny the sight.

"That's enough, pet. Get me off," ordered Evelyn after a while.

Grace latched on the cheerleader's clit and sucked as she was trained to do. Evelyn caressed her hair.

"For your next task, you're going to need a cucumber, buy it if you don't have one. It must be firm. You're going to-- Aaanh! You're going to use it to get off in your car. You can't be parked at home. You must be-- oh fuck yes! Keep doing that. You must be somewhere relatively public. Then I want you to serve your cum-coated cucumber to your daughter for dinner."

Evelyn moved her hips up and down, aroused by her own idea. "I want you to tell me the face she makes when she eats it. FUCK! Suck my clit. Oh, and I want a picture of the cucumber deep in your sloppy cunt. Oh yes, I'm cumming! Don't stop. FUUUUUCK!"