Unnecessary Rivalry Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evelyn gripped her pet's hair and pressed her head against her pussy while orgasmic waves made her convulse in ecstasy. Maeve couldn't help but find the writhing cheerleader incredibly sexy at that moment.

Once her climax subsided, Evelyn flopped on the bed, panting. "Go get it."

Grace crawled out of the room.

Maeve didn't have any more thoughts of bursting out of the closet. She wanted to see more. She hated to admit it, but she'd never been so aroused. She saw her mother crawl back with a strap-on between her teeth.

Evelyn got up from the bed, and waited for Grace to put the harness on her. Once in place, Evelyn swayed her hips left and right to test the solidity. Satisfied, she shoved the fake cock into Grace's mouth.

"Don't swallow your saliva. You know where it's going. It needs to be extra wet."

After a sloppy blowjob, Evelyn told Grace to get on the bed on all fours.

"Further."

Grace crawled until she was near the headboard. Then, she felt the dildo attached to the harness pressuring her anus.

"I love watching it disappear in your ass," commented Evelyn, as she slid the false cock into Grace's bowels. Once it was inserted to the hilt, she pushed Grace's head down against the pillow and began rocking her waist.

From her point of view, Maeve could clearly see the expression her mother was making, even as her face was pressed sideways against her pillow. There was shame in it, but it was overwhelmed by lust.

Evelyn augmented the tempo, viciously slamming against the mature woman's round butt. "Go ahead, touch yourself. Tell me when you're close."

Grace moved a hand between her leg and rubbed her engorged clit. "Thank you, Mistress."

"That's it, play with your nasty cunt. Do you like getting sodomized where your daughter has her sweet dreams?"

Maeve saw her mother's expression change to genuine shame and guilt. It gave her a bit of hope. Maybe her mother was still there. The mother that cared for her. That taught her how to cook. That had always been there for her. That supported her during her first breakup.

Seeing she was not answering, Evelyn slapped her ass, hard. Grace yelped in pain.

"When I ask a question, you answer! You don't hesitate, no matter how shameful you think the answer is. You should know better by now. Understood, slut?"

"Yes, Mistress. I'm sorry. I... I like it."

"Yeah?" said Evelyn, her tone immediately softening. "You like taking it up the ass where your daughter probably masturbated with her red dildo?"

"Yes."

Maeve's hopeful expression fell.

"I love it," growled Evelyn. "Isn't incest fun? Don't you wish you were munching on her tasty cunt right now, while I'm reaming your ass?"

"Yes," whimpered Grace.

Her mother's face was now pure lust.

"Hmm, me too. I just want to pound you from behind, forcing your tongue deeper into her cunt with each thrust."

The idea was making Grace's loins burn. Her daughter was beautiful, young, and ripe. Of course, she'd never do anything to cause her pain. And Evelyn had been perfectly playing the incestuous line so far. Always pushing a little bit further, but never too much to scare her, or cause her daughter harm.

"Mistress, I'm close."

Evelyn pushed the plastic cock deep into Grace with a grunt and leaned over her. She reached around and swatted away Grace's hand to take over.

"Cum for me, pet. Cum for me while you're on your daughter's bed with a cock in your ass."

Evelyn was pressing firmly against her pet's clitoral hood, rapidly moving her fingers left and right in a blur.

"Go ahead, spread your nasty cum all over her sheets."

"FUUUUUCK!"

Maeve heard the sloshing sounds getting wetter. Her mother was soiling her bed!

After ten seconds, Evelyn pulled out and removed the strap-on. Grace was panting, eyes half-closed, ass in the air.

Evelyn threw the harness down and pulled Grace back by her ankles. "Think you're done, bitch?"

She turned the submissive mother around and straddled her bust with her left knee on one side and right foot on the other. The cheerleader inserted two curved fingers into Grace's hole and began to rub them up and down against her G-spot. As her fingers began to move, she released a stream of piss, splashing the wanton mother.

Maeve thought she couldn't see any more surprises that night, but she got proven wrong. Not only was her mother was not disgusted from being peed on as she expected, but she was obviously enjoying it.

Grace reveled in the debauching and humiliating act. Her second orgasm rapidly built, as the nubile teen stuck her pelvis and pulled on her mound with the other hand, making the stream go higher and higher. When the drizzle of pee tickled her face, she arched her back as a powerful orgasm ripped through her. The depravity of being urinated on, in her daughter's bed, enhanced her climax while her euphoric state prevented any thoughts of guilt or remorse at that moment.

As the stream died, Grace came down from her high, thinking she couldn't take anymore, Evelyn sat on her face. "Eat my pee-soaked cunt!" The cheerleader leaned back and rubbed Grace's clit, going for a third consecutive orgasm.

"You just love a nasty cunt, don't you? FUCK! You like that taste, huh? You fucking filthy, depraved bitch. Eat my cunt as if your daughter and her friends are watching you. Show them what kind of perverted slut you are."

The humiliating words sent Grace into a frenzied state. Evelyn relentlessly stimulated her pet's clit while grinding her pussy in her face.

"Show them how much you love to have your tongue in a pussy. The nastier the better. What would they think if they knew how much of a filthy slut you are? Want me to tell them, huh? They might be horrified at first. But what if? What if after knowing that, they show up impromptu to make you eat their cunts?"

Evelyn was now being more forceful with her grinding.

"What if one of them had to organize a night like tonight to get your daughter out of the house so the others could take turns using your face as a pussy grinder? Wouldn't that be fun? Them using their best friend's degenerate whore-of-a-mother to get their young and tight cunts a good cleaning after a long day."

Maeve watched her mother thrash around in her bed, yelling into a teen's pussy while a third orgasm overtook her body. Evelyn only let go when her arm started to hurt. Grace fell onto the bed completely exhausted, both physically and emotionally. The cheerleader cleaned herself using the part of the bedsheet that wasn't wet.

"If you do your task well, there will be another reward for you."

Evelyn put back on her skirt, intentionally leaving her pair of panties behind, tidied herself up, and left.

Maeve stopped the recording and watched her mother for ten minutes. The exhausted woman had her forearm over her eyes. Her chest was moving up and down, her skin was glistening with cum, piss, and sweat. Maeve thought she was asleep when she saw her finally get up.

Grace looked down at the bed and bit her lip. She shook her head, took a sharp breath, and clapped her hands.

Now that's my mother, thought Maeve when she saw her in problem-solving mode. She often did this before doing a chore.

Grace bundled the sheets and left the room. Maeve thought it was her chance to leave while her mother was in the laundry room, but the strap-on was still on the ground. There was a good chance her mother would come back to get it. She was rewarded for her patience when her mother returned not long after and left with the strap-on and soiled panties in hand.

Maeve left the closet. After making sure the coast was clear, she silently went to the front door. She took her coat from the hanger which apparently her mother didn't even notice and left. She started to walk aimlessly. Maybe the cold, fresh air of January could help her rationalize what she had just witnessed.

Clearly, her mother wasn't coerced. It was her personal life and they were both consenting adults. Still, Maeve didn't know what to think. A swirl of emotions was making her head spin and she didn't know which one to focus on. She felt betrayed, angry, and resentful. But she also felt ashamed. She liked what she saw. It took all of her willpower not to masturbate at the sight of her mother getting degraded and liking it.

She didn't know what to do. Should she confront her mother? Confront Evelyn? Act as if nothing happened? It was their private life, after all. No! They forfeited their privacy when they decided to use her bed. Her mother was obviously feeling ashamed and Maeve knew her well enough to know she'd want to stop. She had to put an end to their relationship for the sake of her mother.

Evidently, it was Evelyn who had the upper hand in the relationship. She had to find a way to make her stop.

After two hours of walking in the cold, Maeve was now back at her house. She could barely feel her legs. She opened the door and saw her mother on the couch watching television.

Grace looked at her daughter with surprise. "Hey, honey, how did you get here?"

"I asked Naomi to leave me down the street. I wanted to walk for a bit."

"Oh, had a good study session?"

"I guess. It was... interesting."

Maeve directly went into the bathroom and took a hot shower. After that, she tried to do what she was supposed to do tonight, study. But concentration eluded her. Her eyes kept glancing at her bed and the memories of what her mother did in it continuously flashed into her head. With an annoying grunt, she closed her science book and took out her phone.

She didn't want to do this, but couldn't resist. She opened her top drawer and took out her red dildo. Did her mother really suck on it while grinding on her pillow? After getting naked and locking her door, she sat against the headboard and started the video on her phone. She leisurely played with her pussy while watching and eventually got close to getting off. She stopped and restarted the video.

She did that for an hour, watching until she was close and then starting over. She never made it to the end. After edging herself for so long, her body was burning. Her dildo was slick with her secretions. Having teased herself for long enough, she watched the full video and came while she was furiously pumping the dildo watching her mother thrash around in her bed, as Evelyn hurled insults.

Once her body stopped seizing from the orgasmic waves, exhaustion took over and sent Maeve into the world of dreams.

***

Maeve woke up in the middle of the night, freezing. She went under the blankets, grumbling, and went back to sleep. A few hours later, her alarm pulled her from slumber. She got up and looked at her dildo. Normally, she'd go in the bathroom to take a shower and clean it, but she decided to put it back in her drawer.

When she met Naomi at school, the Asian girl presented her excuse once again, saying family matters kept her from their engagement. Maeve laughed and told her there was no harm, no foul.

During lunch, she spotted Evelyn. Watching her smug face frustrated her to no end. How dare she humiliate her mother like that? She left her group of friends and walked toward the cheerleader with the intention of tearing her a new one. But as she got closer, the scene of yesterday replayed and sent waves of heat to her loins.

Not wanting to confront her in this state of arousal, she bifurcated in the corridor and went into the bathroom at the end of the hall. She sat in the last stall and pulled down her pants. She began to rub her throbbing clit and rewatched the video on her phone, ashamed that her lust was taking over her rationality.

After a minute, the door opened. Maeve immediately lifted her legs against the stall door.

"No one's there, put the out-of-use sign."

That was Evelyn's voice! Maeve saw two sets of legs enter the stall next to hers.

"Drop your pants."

"Evelyn, classes are starting soon."

Maeve couldn't believe it. It was Naomi. What was she doing with that snob bitch?

"Your next class is English, right? It'll be fine. No way I'm going to class without my Asian-cunt dessert. Drop your pants."

Maeve saw her friend's legs shaking and a pair of jeans bundled around her ankles, followed by a pair of white panties. Then the legs disappeared in the air. The cheerleader kneeled in front of her and an intense slurping sound of flesh in mouth echoed, followed by the cutest moan Maeve ever heard. She then heard the slap of Naomi's hand against her mouth, muffling the following moans.

This went on for a couple of minutes. The sucking, licking, and slurping sounds filled the bathroom.

"Is this my reward?" inquired Naomi, after a silenced gasp.

"No. This is more of a spur-of-the-moment thing. Don't worry. You'll get your reward. You did a good job."

Maeve waited for them to finish without moving a muscle. After a while, she finally heard her friend yell into her hands.

Evelyn pulled out from sucking Naomi's flesh with an audible pop. "Just what I needed before going to class. Thank you."

"My... my pleasure, Mistress."

"Oh no, not her too!?" thought Maeve.

When they left, Maeve finished herself off, the initial moan from Naomi playing over and over in her head. She arrived in class five minutes late, but since it never happened and she was well-liked by her professor, she didn't get in trouble.

Maeve had a hard time staying focused in class, she couldn't stop thinking about Evelyn. Was it a coincidence that two people close to her were under the cheerleader's charm? She spent the rest of the day thinking about it. Tons of ideas to get back at that pompous bitch went through her head; none of them good enough.

Later, at home, she decided to turn her mind off the whole thing by preparing dinner. She went with chicken stir-fry. It worked for a while. She managed to focus on preparing the meal until her mother came home and said she'd do the salad. Then, Grace took a cucumber out of the fridge. Shit, she forgot about that for a moment. Now she had to think about what she'd do. Should she say she didn't want a salad? But they always had a salad on the side. Maybe she should say she didn't want cucumbers. Then again, she loved cucumber. To hell with it. She'd play her game.

When it was time to eat, Maeve pricked a bunch of diced cucumber with her fork. She made sure her mother was watching, and took a crunchy mouthful.

"Mmm, is it the same cucumber we usually use? It's pretty tasty."

Her mother chuckled nervously. "It's the same. Probably just the dressing."

"Hm, maybe."

Maeve laughed internally every time she took a bit of her salad and her mother tried to subtly glance at her.

After dinner, a good chunk of the night was spent digging for information on Evelyn. With a plan in mind, she went to bed. But she couldn't sleep. She kept turning and tossing around, frustrated by the situation. Would she need to do as she did yesterday? Jilling herself to sleep?

She didn't like that Evelyn had that kind of power over her. They never even talked! This couldn't go on. She angrily removed the blanket from over her and made her way toward her mother's room, naked. She opened the door and saw her mother sleeping. After taking a mental image, she closed the door. Using that image to navigate in the dark, Maeve straddled her mother's head and put her hands on the headboard. She fantasized about submitting to her? Then it was time to submit.

Maeve lowered her soaked pussy against her mother's lips and moved her waist in circles.

Grace slowly woke up and felt the wet flesh against her mouth. Still groggy, she opened her mouth and began to suck. "Thank you, Mistress."

Even though Maeve knew her mother was thinking about Evelyn right then, a shiver ran down her spine as her mother called her 'mistress'.

Maeve turned on the lamp on the nightstand. "That's right, it's your mistress."

Grace's eyes narrowed when she saw the pretty face of her daughter above her perky young breasts.

"Maeve!? Is this a dream?"

"It's real all right. I was home yesterday. Naomi canceled our plan. I heard everything. From now on, you're mine."

Maeve forced herself down, not giving her mother the chance to retort. "From now on, you're my live-in cunt muncher. You'll eat me however I want, whenever I want. Understood?"

Maeve lifted her hips to let her mother answer.

"What do--"

Maeve pressed down again. "You don't understand. The only thing I want to hear from you is 'Yes, Mistress.'"

She lifted her hips and saw her mother hesitating. "Isn't this what you wanted?"

"Yes... Mistress."

She sealed back her mother's mouth with her pussy. "Good."

Grace let her tongue roam into her daughter's wet core. Coming to terms with reality, her body's temperature was rapidly growing.

"I still can't believe what I saw yesterday," said Maeve, grinding her hips. "You had what, seven orgasms in under an hour? That was pretty impressive. I'm not sure I can beat Evelyn, yet. It seems you've been doing this for a while now. But I'll get there."

Maeve looks down into her mother's eyes. "What I saw yesterday was fucking disgusting." Grace adopted a worried expression. "But it was also fucking hot. The way she toyed with you, hmmm. It still gives me chills. But she doesn't deserve you, Mom. I do. I'm the one who should be toying with you, don't you think?"

Grace nodded.

"I knew you would agree. Now be a good mommy-slut, and get me off."

Grace encompassed her daughter's clit with her mouth and got to work. She licked, flicked, and sucked while reading her daughter's reaction to know what she liked. Contrary to Evelyn, it seemed her daughter preferred a good tongue job, instead of sucking. She began to spell the alphabet on her pleasure nub.

"Oh fuck, Mom, keep doing that. It feels so good."

Maeve squirmed with pleasure, as her mother brought her to orgasm. "Fuck, I can't believe my mother is making me cum. You want me to cum on your tongue, Mom? You want your baby girl's cum?"

Grace hardened her tongue and nodded rapidly, flicking Maeve's clit.

Maeve's body contracted. "I'm cumming, I'm fucking cumming!"

Grace was delighted to see her daughter's climax. Admittedly, she only began to fantasize about her daughter a couple of months ago, but Evelyn made sure she was constantly on her mind. This was a dream come true.

Not wanting to lose against Evelyn, Maeve tried to one-up her. She turned around and squatted over her mother's face while removing the blanket, revealing her mother wearing satin pajamas. She unsnapped apart the shirt, freeing her mother's ample breasts, and began to caress them.

"Lick my ass."

Surprised by her daughter's request, Grace let out her tongue and felt her daughter's wrinkly pucker. When she realized the taboo she was committing, a wave of heat went through her.

"Touch yourself."

Grace slipped a hand between her legs.

"Show me. I want to see."

Grace moved the satin pajamas and underwear down.

Maeve squatted lower, leaving little room for her mother. "Get in here. I want to see you get off with your tongue up my ass."

Grace hardened her tongue and forced it inside. Her hand moved faster on her pussy, while the other went up to maul her tit.

Maeve tugged the free nipple. "For fuck's sake, Mom. You're going to cum with your tongue up my shithole. Does your nastiness even have a limit? Do you want me to shit in your mouth?"

"No!" panicked Grace. "I'm not into that. Rimming is fine. Fun, even. But poop will make me puke."

"Got it. Then go ahead, rim your little girl's bum to your heart's content."

Grace did just that. She licked, sucked, tongued, and kissed her daughter's brown star while her fingers vigorously played with her snatch. Maeve was getting horny from the sight, despite her recent orgasm. She began running her fingers slowly along her slit. Grace could taste the dribble of Maeve's arousal running down her taint.