Unorthodox Methods, First Dose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deacon looked up from his sheet. "Guitar lessons?" he asked mournfully.

Chris nodded. "You will teach Kiandra and Trina the basics. We have four acoustic guitars on the premises. I don't expect them to be able to jam Led Zeppelin tunes in six hours, but I'll leave that to your discretion."

"I've never even thought about playing a guitar before," Trina murmured thoughtfully.

Andrew chuckled, running his hand over her arm. "I'd love to see you strumming away, babe," he said, smiling at her.

"Samantha, Jeru is going to teach you some of his famous dishes, and we will all sample your wares tonight at dinner," Chris finished.

"That sounds very cool," Samantha agreed eagerly.

"Hey, no fair," Kiandra exclaimed. "I want to take cooking lessons."

"Don't worry, folks," Chris assured them as a few others began to speak up. "There will be repeat performances of some of these tasks throughout the week. Now, like I've said every day so far, I want all of you to keep something in the forefront of your mind today: live in the moment! Forget about your troubles and concentrate on what you are doing. It's a Buddhist mantra that I find very useful. You feel love for your husband or wife, and you wish them love in whatever they are doing, but you focus only on the moment. Enjoy the achievement of learning a new skill, getting lost in something incredibly beautiful, or taking in the sights, and leave the pressures of life aside for another time. Okay?"

After they had splintered into their assigned groups and wandered off, Chris made his way back to the control room. Jeru was still there, fiddling with camera angles and resolution. "All set?" he asked.

Chris nodded, scanning the monitors. "Enjoy yourself, old friend," he muttered distractedly.

"Oh, indeed I will," the big man chuckled, his eyes bright. "By the way, Adalia was grumbling about being paired with the chubby fellow."

"She'll get over it," Chris smiled. "Chance is one of the funniest guys I've ever met. He'll charm her along the way. Besides, when the treatment begins, it won't really matter all that much anymore."

Jeru quietly slipped out, heading for his rendezvous in the resort's massive kitchen with Samantha. Chris sat down, idly adjusting a camera in the north-ridge bungalow, and then leaned back to watch events unfold.

**********

The most awkward group seemed to be the 'guitar-lesson' trio. Deacon was a gifted musician, but he had never tried to teach anyone before. That had always been Samantha's domain. She loved music, and she loved kids. Being a music teacher for a local elementary school had been a dream job for her. They had run their music shop together, but lessons were handled by Samantha or handed out to local specialists. Deacon had focused on touring with his band and writing music, which meant Dr. Kapule's task of the day left him feeling like a fish out of water.

Trina and Kiandra seemed to find his uneasiness amusing. They kept him on point, though, asking him how to hold the instrument, how to read the frets, and whether they should use a pick or their fingers. They were both very nosy, too, prying into his touring life and teasing him about having secret lurid stories of groupies. Deacon was nowhere near a famous rock star, and his band was only moderately successful as a club act, but he enjoyed the lifestyle, so he relaxed a bit and started bantering back with the ladies.

Chance was sweating like a madman, although he was clearly enjoying himself. Adalia led the way, and Chance kept up a steady stream of dialogue, smiling the entire time. Some of his jokes and comments must have landed, Chris noted, because Adalia kept giggling and glancing back at him. Chance was doing a fantastic job of keeping his eyes where they belonged, but he couldn't help occasionally glancing up at her butt as the trail steepened. Chris watched them, amused, as they gradually slipped out of range of his trail cameras and began the climb up the ridge.

Rebecca was in full command in the pool. Wisely attired in a form-fitting one-piece, she stood waist deep in the shallow end and had Andrew and Davon practice the most basic breast-stroke movements. The men looked like epileptic frogs trying ineptly to coordinate leg and arm rhythms. Davon said something to Andrew and both men chuckled. Rebecca frowned, grabbed Davon by the leg, and pulled him under. He came up spluttering, glaring at her, but the look she returned was challenging. He composed himself and grinned ruefully, tossing her a respectful military-grade salute, which brought a slight smile to her face. She snapped her fingers and Davon returned to his efforts, chuckling. She seemed to be enjoying herself, and -- Chris thought -- what woman wouldn't be enjoying herself with those two? Davon was the most well-developed man on the island, and Andrew was a close second, with a slimmer, toned build.

Big, boisterous, and garrulous, Jeru had Samantha completely enthralled with his overwhelming charm. Sam was the tallest of all the ladies on the island, but she still looked eerily waif-like in Jeru's bulky presence. Chris had maintained his professionalism, but he could admit to himself that he had been drawn to Samantha right from the beginning. She didn't walk into a room; she glided. She had an ethereal fluidity in her movements that -- combined with her kindness and love of learning -- absolutely enchanted him. Her fondness for baggy, comfortable clothing couldn't hide the incredible body she had hidden within. He stared at the kitchen monitors, watching as she began rummaging through a cabinet at Jeru's request.

Chris waited for an hour. Chance and Adalia had arrived at the bungalow and were sitting outside on the porch beneath the awning, despite the heat, drinking in the astonishing views. Rebecca had the boys doing the dead-man's float, laying on their backs in the water. Deacon was behind Trina, trying to show her how to finger a particular chord, while Kiandra tried to follow his instructions on her own. Jeru had just placed a massive pot of soup on the stove on low heat, chattering away while Samantha looked on.

It's time, he thought. He rolled his chair back toward a separate panel attached to the rear wall. A series of dials with red labels stared back at him. He ever-so-slightly turned six dials: two at the pool, one in the kitchen, one for the presidential suite, and the last two marked for the bungalow and the bungalow's porch.

"Just a slight whiff is all that's needed," Chris murmured to himself. "Just enough to let down the barriers."

He hit record on the main monitors, and then he leaned back to observe the activities.

**********

As usual, most of them didn't notice anything. Chance made a remark about something blooming nearby that had a lovely fragrance, and Deacon told Trina and Kiandra that one of them had on a terrific perfume, but otherwise, no one else reacted. At least, not at first. Chris watched them closely for any changes.

It was in the pool that he first observed a not-so-subtle change in behavior. Rebecca had given the guys a break, and they were stretched out on the steps in the shallow end, leaning back against the edge, their lower torso and legs slightly floating. Rebecca had stopped bantering with them and seemed to be staring directly at their crotches. Andrew saw her gaze and asked a question. Chris hadn't bothered to put on his headphones yet, but it was clear Andrew wanted to know what was wrong. Rebecca flushed, stammered something, and moved closer to them, dropping lower in the water. Davon's eyes opened wide, startled. Andrew also looked shocked for a moment, but then his expression glazed over, and he watched in wonder as Rebecca reached forward, grabbing both men's groins. Davon shook his head, trying to clear it momentarily, before he also succumbed to the fragrance's soft command.

Chris grabbed his headphones, irritated that he hadn't put them on yet, and switched over to the kitchen. Jeru was still babbling away, but Samantha was watching him with a bemused expression on her face. She leaned forward on the huge marble island, pushing aside her glass of wine.

"You're so big," she murmured softly. Chris turned up the volume. "You're like a giant Hindu teddy bear." She giggled at her own joke, and then blinked her eyes rapidly for a moment, obviously trying to shake off the fog.

Jeru hadn't noticed the change in her yet. "In point of fact," he boomed out, "I'm not Hindu. My parents raised me as a Jain, but I'm not really all that religious. I'm a big, Indian, agnostic teddy bear, I guess you'd say."

His laughter died away as he felt her hand sliding up his shoulder. He turned and looked her full in the face. "You're so big," she murmured again, running her hands over his chest.

Deacon had stepped away from Trina, staring dazedly about. Chris tapped into their sound feed. "I feel real funny all of a sudden," Deacon muttered, running his hands through his hair. His left hand crept down his torso to his groin, and he slowly started to rub himself through the material. He closed his eyes and leaned back against the wall, lost in the sensations. Trina and Kiandra stared open-mouthed at his actions, incredulous, yet they didn't try to leave. They still held their guitars in the ready position, but their eyes were glued to the lump growing in his shorts.

Chance was also staring wide-eyed as Adalia stood and slowly began to remove her clothes, her eyes hot. The Mexican beauty was naked in only a few moments, her smooth, bronzed skin glistening with sweat and blemish-free.

"I . . . didn't know we were going to be sunbathing in the buff," Chance muttered thickly, trying to make a joke but looking like he was trying to talk through a mouth full of honey. "What the hell . . .?" he grumbled, looking around in confusion.

Adalia leaned over him, her massive chest swaying erotically with every movement. She placed a finger on his lips, quieting him, and then reached down to his cargo shorts. Her eyes widened in amazement. "Dios mío!" she exclaimed, grabbing what appeared to be an enormous penis straining to be released. Chance's puzzled appearance didn't exactly fade away, but it was warring with a look of pure lust.

Chris nodded in satisfaction, pleased. None of them had been able to completely resist.

In the pool, two pairs of swim trunks floated on the surface of the water. Rebecca's blonde head was bobbing on Davon's lap, and her left hand slowly stroked Andrew's erection. Both men were grunting in pleasure, absolutely captivated by the sight. Rebecca's right hand leisurely traced the muscles on Davon's ripped abdomen, while her mouth matched the motion of her left hand. As Chris watched, Rebecca switched, engulfing Andrew all the way down to his balls and gripping Davon's ebony rod with her right hand. She had the slight, pleased grin on her face that Chris had come to recognize on her as one of deep satisfaction.

Deacon had discarded his clothes, although he still stood with his back to the wall. He was lean, pale, and covered with tattoos. He was completely absorbed in slowly stroking his erect dick and balls, oblivious to the presence of his temporary pupils. His penis was very long, curving upward near the head, and his balls hung low. Kiandra suddenly giggled.

"He's got a Hard Rock cock," she said in a slightly dazed voice.

"A what?" Trina asked, still staring at the hard penis in front of her as Deacon's hand gripped and slid over its length.

"A rocker's dick," Kiandra murmured, tilting her head to get a better view. "You ever see that old sex video of that Baywatch boob chick and a rock-band drummer? He had a dick like this one." She stared raptly as Deacon fondled himself. "That'll hit all the right spots, I'll bet."

"I've never seen another man's cock," Trina admitted dreamily. "I've only been with Andrew. His cock isn't this long, though, and it doesn't hook up like this one does."

Deacon opened his eyes, apparently remembering he wasn't alone. He stared at them both for a moment, still stroking himself, before stepping over to Kiandra. He let go of his dick, allowing it to bounce free, and he reached out to the little woman's face, caressing her cheek. He seemed just as enchanted with her visage as he had been over his penis. Kiandra never looked up at him, though. She slowly licked her lips and began tugging on his erection with an expression that could only be described as awestruck. Deacon let out a loud groan, and then extended an arm to Trina.

"Please," he moaned. "I need you. I need you both. My dick is so hard it hurts." His voice was imploring, and Trina, mesmerized by the sight of Kiandra's small black hands all over his cock, rose from her chair.

"He's right," Kiandra whispered. "This thing is like steel!"

Trina, her eyes shining with wonder and arousal, stood quietly next to Deacon, gazing down at Kiandra as she continued to stroke him.

Jeru had his shirt off by now, and Samantha was unbuttoning his jeans. She had a dreamy smile on her face, and her eyes widened slightly as his erection sprung free. His uncut dick was about average length, but -- like the rest of him -- it was extremely thick. Samantha began fondling it, fascinated, reaching under him to gently hold his scrotum. He towered over her, his eyes closed, simply enjoying the sensations.

"So big," she murmured again. These seemed to be the only words she could remember. Chris wondered if she had been standing next to the dispenser and gotten most of the dose. It might explain her aphasia. She pulled his fat dick down and let it go, watching it bounce up to smack his abdomen. She giggled.

"Chef's rules, darling," Jeru admonished with a pleased grin, stroking her auburn hair. "Don't play with your food, eat it."

Samantha giggled again, and then leaned forward, slowly tonguing his length. She seemed to take great delight in leisurely licking him from base to tip. His penis twitched with the attention, and Chris could hear the big man groaning in response to her erotic efforts.

Sudden movement on the bungalow porch caught his attention, and just as he switched sound settings, he could hear the sharp noise of ripping fabric. Adalia was aggressively snatching at Chance's clothes. She had already yanked on his shirt so hard that it had ripped down the center and pulled him off the lounger. His shorts were intact, laying on the deck nearby, but the two of them were currently involved in a remarkably heated tug-of-war over his boxers.

"Please, Adalia," Chance managed to grunt, laying on his back, still struggling to hold his boxers in place with one hand and fend her off with the other. He was clearly sporting an enormous erection. "I can't do this, I'm married! Rebecca will kill me!"

Chris made a mental note to check Chance's medical records. He seemed to have a mild resistance to the concoction.

His underwear suddenly gave way and tore to pieces in their hands. Chris gaped, and then chuckled. Chubby, amiable, and workaholic Chance possessed a huge dick, bigger than any of the other men who had been guests on the island. Well, he thought dryly, he hoped Adalia wouldn't be too upset with his choice of partnering assignments now.

Adalia lunged, grabbing Chance's massive meat with both hands. He was still pleading with her, but she quieted his protestations by lifting a leg up, twisting over his body, and resting her beautiful butt above his face. She grinned as he enthusiastically plunged his tongue into her wetness, his hands grabbing her tanned cheeks and pulling her down onto his mouth. Chris knew his voluptuous sister-in-law was a talented lover, but he still had difficulty believing she could handle such an incredibly large dick. He wondered how Rebecca managed it. Adalia didn't seem to share the same doubts, and she happily lowered her head and began worshipping the biggest dick she had ever seen.

Now Chris opened the sound from all four locations, deciding it wasn't necessary to closely observe the actions at this point. He could always check the recordings later.

Deacon was moaning loudly, a sound that was reminiscent of an almost non-stop, guttural cry of pain. Kiandra had increased the pace of her stroking, and Trina was resting herself against his body on his right side, watching. Kiandra was keeping up a steady stream of dirty talk as she grappled with his erection.

"Yeah, white boy," she murmured. "You like when this black bitch gets nasty with it, don't you? You want to nut, baby? You want to nut on me? I can feel this big dick pulsing, baby. It wants to nut. Don't play with it, give it to me, baby!"

She suddenly leaned back, letting go of his cock. Deacon let out an explosive blast of air, and Trina, almost reflexively, grabbed his dick. She looked startled, as if surprised by her own actions, but nevertheless began to gently fondle him while Kiandra roughly yanked off her t-shirt and bra. Deacon groaned as nicely formed breasts came into view. With her torso freed from clothing, Kiandra snatched his long dick away from Trina, sensing that their tall hunk was very close.

"Huh uh, I got this, girl," she said, gazing up into Deacon's face. "I got this white meat. I want you to cum, baby. I want you to cum all over these black titties, baby. Can you do that? I've never had a big white dick cum on my titties, baby. You be my first. Please? Shit, this is HOT! Bust that nut, you son of a bitch!"

Chris didn't know if it was arousal or fear that tipped Deacon over the edge -- it had all the vibe of a hostage situation -- but his cock suddenly began erupting, and he yelled out in pleasure.

"THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! Give me that cum, baby! Oh, hell yeah! Look, girl, he's cumming all over me. Holy shit! He's still nutting. God damn!"

Jeru had Samantha spread out naked on the kitchen island, her long and extremely hot body finally exposed to Chris's view. She had larger breasts than he had envisioned, even bigger than Rebecca's, although not quite as huge as Adalia's. As he expected, her pussy was hairier than was fashionable today, but it was still neatly trimmed. Jeru didn't have any problem with it obviously, as he was dining very well. Her legs rested on his broad shoulders while he feasted, and as Chris watched her mouth suddenly dropped open. A low throaty whimper escaped her lips, her entire body tensed, and she suddenly clenched into a half-risen position, shuddering. Jeru had clearly brought her to her first orgasm of the afternoon, but he didn't seem to be in any hurry to move away. He pulled his lips away from her pussy, but he kept his tongue in place, gently caressing her folds, mindful of making her uncomfortably sensitive. As her orgasm subsided, she began to respond again to his attentions, slowly grinding her hips back into his face.

Rebecca's voice caught Chris's attention. On the monitor, she was languidly stroking Andrew's dick while he lay at the edge of the pool, out of the water. She was kissing and licking his ripped abdomen, seeming to find more pleasure in his muscled body than his penis.

"Such beautiful men," she cooed. Andrew didn't seem bothered by her lack of oral attentions. Perhaps her mouth was tired. In any event, his erection was reacting very positively to her ministrations. Rebecca's swimsuit floated in the pool, not far from two pairs of swim trunks. Davon was behind her, kissing and licking her from front to back, enjoying her taste. She was completely shaved, probably out of habit from her swimming days. He stood up, placing a hand on her lower back and two fingers in her pussy. She groaned loudly as he began to firmly but gently finger-fuck her.

"He's still hard!" Kiandra exclaimed.

Trina looked on in stupefied amazement. Deacon's cock had stopped twitching, but it showed no signs of softening at all. Kiandra stood up, her chest shiny with Deacon's orgasm. She reached up, grabbed Deacon by the neck, and pulled him down into a passionate kiss. He returned her kiss eagerly, and without missing a beat he shoved her shorts to the ground. Kiandra had apparently decided to go panty-less today, and his long fingers were soon digging into the soft brown flesh of her rounded posterior.