Unorthodox Methods, First Dose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly he scooped her up, eliciting a startled cry of surprise. Then, in one smooth motion, he impaled her on his long hard-on. She let out a huge groan of pleasure and wrapped her arms around him. She was small enough that he was able to hold her in place and fuck her with steady, deep plunges into her pussy. The angle must have been perfect for Kiandra because she began a persistent moan that was only interrupted by pauses for breath and more nasty chatter.

"Oh, take that pussy, baby!" she urged, grunting. "Take that pussy! Let it squeeze your rock star cock up and down. You like that pussy, baby? You like my black pussy? Feel how wet it is for your big cock? Make the pussy happy, poppy, make it happy! Oh God!"

Chris never would have imagined that classy, cultured Kiandra liked to talk dirty during sex. She seemed so proper in her manner and speech. It always amazed him what you could learn about people just by peering into their bedrooms, so to speak.

Chance had given up. His enormous penis pointed to the sky, and Adalia, her huge nipples erect and aroused, began to lower herself onto it. Chris shook his head in disbelief as she began to grunt, slipping him in. She slowly fed her pussy as much as she could take, and then began to ride him gently, gradually easing more into her. Chance roughly grabbed her tits, pulling on her dark nipples and massaging her smooth, tanned skin. Adalia's exquisite red lips were parted slightly, her eyes were closed, and she was quietly whispering to herself in Spanish as she carefully filled her pussy with his mass, undulating her hips unhurriedly.

"Oh no you don't," Chance growled unexpectedly. Adalia opened her eyes and looked down at him, startled by his sudden change in demeanor. He pulled her down to his face by her tits, and she cried out in surprise.

"You shredded my clothes and damn near rape me, and you think you can just pleasure yourself with my dick at whatever pace you like?" His hands suddenly clasped both of her butt cheeks, and he began thrusting into her, forcefully. Adalia let out a gasp that resounded with both pain and pleasure. Chance's giant cock was hammering her, and his balls slapped against her ass. She stared at the man beneath her as if expecting him to change into a demon right before her eyes. Chance kept a hand on her butt and used the other to pull her close enough so he could reach her neck with his lips. Adalia groaned and closed her eyes.

Jeru was treating Samantha much more gently. She was slightly bent at the waist, her long back arched and curved so she could turn her head. Her tongue was locked with Jeru's as he stood behind her, slowly fucking her. One hand was resting gently on her hip, the other grasped her left breast, massaging her fleshy nipple. His massive form didn't quite dwarf hers, but there was something elvish about her, pale and elegant, caught up in her carnal embrace with the darker-skinned behemoth behind her. She had one hand between her legs, stroking her pussy in time with his measured thrusts. She would occasionally break her kiss with a pleasurable shudder, her open mouth making no sound at all. She was obviously enjoying herself. Jeru took his time, allowing her to slip into rapture at her own pace.

The guys had Rebecca floating on her back, her glistening wet boobs quivering with delight. Andrew was between her legs, his mouth working gently but insistently. Davon was kissing her lips, shifting over to her neck, her ear, and back again. His hands held her above the water, but they would frequently shift to her breasts, pulling eagerly on her nipples. As Chris watched, Rebecca's stomach tightened and she let out a howl of pleasure, thrashing in Davon's embrace. Andrew kept at her, refusing to stop until her orgasm had subsided. Gasping, Rebecca kissed Davon and slipped off Andrew's face, pulling both men back toward the steps. She guided Andrew to one of the chaise loungers, laid him down, and gripped his erection with both hands. She glanced behind her, wiggling her butt at Davon. He immediately got the point. Soon the three of them were intertwined in wet naked flesh, and Rebecca was experiencing the sensation of being filled by two cocks at once. Andrew's mouth was all over her full breasts, and Davon gripped her cheeks as he probed her butt.

Chris wondered if Rebecca had ever been double penetrated before. It seemed doubtful Chance would put his monster dick in her ass because it would likely be too painful. If it was a new experience for her, she clearly liked the feeling. She suddenly let out another orgasmic howl as her body shuddered, and Chris could see her secretions dripping down Andrew's cock. Chris made a note to investigate whether the dosage pushed people across any sexual boundaries.

Adalia was getting the fuck of her life. Chance had her on her back on one of the sofas, and all Chris could see was her tanned legs in the air and both arms wrapped around Chance's shoulders. He was plunging into her with deep, forceful thrusts, and she was still grunting with pleasure and panting Spanish. Chris's Spanish wasn't great, but she seemed to be repeating fantastic dick. He could barely hear her over the sound of slapping flesh, though. Chance may not be as fit as the other guys, but he had no problems maintaining a healthy pace, Chris thought. Adalia started to whimper and tremble, and Chance shoved himself in deep and kept it there while she came all over his massive penis. She kept convulsing for several minutes, and it seemed clear she was having multiple orgasms. Chance chuckled evilly, reached down, and pulled one of her large tits to his mouth, sucking hard. She bucked wildly in reaction, experiencing another orgasm while impaled on his giant prong.

Deacon was fucking Kiandra from behind now. She was bent over a table, and he was working her cute little bubble butt with nearly frantic plunges. Trina still hadn't joined them. She had removed her shorts and panties, and she was desperately rubbing her pussy while leaning face-first against the wall nearby, watching them. Kiandra's dirty talk had collapsed into unintelligible mutterings, but deep arousal remained in her voice. Trina suddenly cried out as her orgasm struck, and amidst the shudders she moaned, "I can't believe we're doing this, oh shit, he's FUCKING YOU!" Her trembling knees gave way and she slid to the floor.

A body could only keep up this kind of intense erotic effort before it begins to wind down and tries to restore itself. Chris noted with some satisfaction that all four encounters reached a crescendo at roughly the same time. After nearly an hour of deep sexual passion, their efforts culminated as sensually as they began. Jeru was laying on the kitchen island, his legs dangling over the edge, and Samantha was sucking his fat dick slowly, savoring it. Jeru warned her that he was close, giving her the chance to pull away, but she just smiled at him and returned to his cock. He erupted into her mouth with a pleased groan. Andrew yelled and sunk into Rebecca to his balls, pumping frantically, and Davon followed almost at once after. The sensation of two men cumming into her at the same time, with two sets of testicles pressing against her most sensitive regions, must have pushed Rebecca into one last orgasm, and their mingled cries echoed around the pool grounds. Deacon pulled out of Kiandra, spurting, and both women grabbed his dick and jerked several more streams free before he crumpled into a chair. Chance yanked his erection out of Adalia's twitching pussy, slapped it between her tits, and after only a few thrusts he unloaded on her, coating her hair, face, and chest.

The dosage had begun to wear off, Chris thought, watching their expressions as they recovered their breath. A few seemed to be handling the situation philosophically, while some of them were stunned and confused. Davon, Rebecca, and Andrew disentangled from each other and stood awkwardly for a moment. Andrew was smiling sheepishly, while Davon looked like he wanted to be anywhere else. Rebecca grabbed a towel to cover herself.

"I'm so sorry," she mumbled apologetically. "I don't know what came over me. I've never done anything like this before."

"At least no one heard us," Andrew chuckled. He blushed, still grinning at Rebecca. "Thank you, though. That sounds lame, I know, but you were incredible!"

Rebecca smiled slightly, acknowledging the compliment. "Let's just keep this to ourselves, okay? Our marriages are having enough problems as it is."

"Damn right," Davon muttered gloomily. "Kiandra will have my balls for this."

"We won't tell her," Rebecca said simply, dropping the towel and wading back into the pool. She tossed the swim trunks back to the guys and put her own on. "Let's get back to what we were doing. You two need to show you've learned something today or they might suspect we've been screwing around . . . literally." Then she smiled at them. "You were incredible too, by the way. I've never had that many orgasms in one sexual encounter in my entire life!"

Trina and Deacon were also mortified by their actions. Deacon rolled off the chair to the floor, covering his eyes with his arms. Trina sat near her discarded guitar. She had pulled her clothes back on, and she seemed on the verge of tears. Kiandra laid down next to Deacon and kissed his cheek.

"That was so fucking hot," she whispered loudly, winking at Trina. "I don't know how good you are on stage, honey, but you put on one hell of a show here today."

"I'm a dead man," Deacon groaned, not removing his arms.

"No one has to know," Kiandra countered brightly, reaching down to fondle his penis one last time. "Goddamn, that was a good fuck." She stood back up and began to search for her clothes.

"I don't know what happened," Deacon groaned again, sitting up. "I just got unbelievably horny out of nowhere. You two are just so beautiful, I couldn't help it." His eyes were unhappy.

"Don't apologize to me!" Kiandra snapped irritably. "That was one of the best lays of my life! As far as I'm concerned, what happens on the island, stays on the island."

"We cheated, though," Trina muttered, also unhappy.

"You didn't. You just played with his dick, that's all. And anyway, so?" Kiandra asked, unperturbed. "Have either of you ever cheated before?"

"No," Trina admitted. Deacon didn't answer.

"We slipped," Kiandra stated matter-of-factly. "I guess we needed it, with all the troubles our marriages are having. I still love my man, though, and tonight he's going to get screwed into the mattress. I'll never tell him about this, but I'll make damn sure I make it up to him. You two can mope about this if you want, but life's too short for me to walk around depressed because I had fantastic sex with a hot guy!"

She tossed Deacon his shorts. "Let's get back to the lessons, okay?"

Samantha seemed to have made the same decision. She embraced Jeru tightly. "Thank you so much," she sighed sweetly.

The big man hugged her back. "I should be thanking you, my dear," he chided gently. "You are an amazing lover, and I was honored with your gift."

She leaned back, looking up at him. "I guess I needed that," she mused, unconcerned. "Deacon and I have been arguing over so many things lately that we've neglected the physical side of our love. It must have overwhelmed me."

"Perhaps it was my magnetic Indian charm," Jeru winked at her.

"Maybe so," she laughed. "This won't happen again, you understand."

"Of course," he smiled. "I will insist, however, that you have made a lifelong friend in humble Jeru."

"Poetic rascal," she returned his smile. "But we should probably return to the meal. I don't think the soup is supposed to be smoking like that." She pointed behind him.

He cursed and jumped for his oven mitts.

Chance was gazing thoughtfully at the horizon, standing naked at the edge of the porch overlooking the slope down to the ocean cliffs on the north end. Adalia lay on the couch. She had made no move to put her clothes back on, and she seemed content to stretch out and bask in the afterglow of great sex. Finally, she opened her eyes and tilted her head to smile at Chance.

"Señor," she called, nearly purring as she stretched deliciously. "That was fantástico! I have never met a man with el pene as large as yours." She briefly rubbed her breasts, noting the stickiness. "There is a shower and sink inside, lover," she called. "Care to join me?"

He turned back to Adalia, and his eyes were troubled. "This never happened. You okay with that?" he asked.

She stood up and sauntered over to him, her voluptuous body wiggling delightfully. "It never happened," she agreed, throwing her arms around his neck. "And every time you want it to never happen again, you come find Adalia, okay?" She turned away, gathering up her clothes, giving Chance a magnificent view of her butt each time she bent over. With a final smoldering glance at his penis, she went inside.

Chance turned back to the breathtaking view, and eventually remembered the camera laying forgotten on the deck near the loungers.