Unpaid Debts Ch. 02

Story Info
Kelsey's losing her mind, can Richard help?
6.6k words
4.56
7k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/29/2024
Created 03/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So this story has now got its first editor, Kenji Sato helped with this chapter and hopefully will help with future ones. Thanks for all his effort in making this a better addition.

Three days later...

Richard was not joking when he told me to leave; he didn't need security like Pete. I still couldn't believe it. He fucked my ass, he came hard, I came hard. Am I missing something? Did I stink, did I suck, what did I do wrong? What was I thinking, I'm not a turn-on for men like him. I was just a bucket list-- and fucking a MILF just one item on that list.

I couldn't stop thinking about sex, I was constantly horny. Every time I tried to find a new job, I ended up with my hands in between my legs thinking about his cock. What the hell was happening to me? I may have left the hotel, but my decency remained there. What's left of it.

When I got home, Maddy was fast asleep, I didn't think she even knew what her mother was doing. Being some harlot somewhere else, some wanton whore. I shuddered at the thought of her finding out, but I was constantly masturbating. I would cum, so hard, too; so loud she'd surely hear me. I couldn't help it, rubbing my clit. My wet pussy needed constant attention. I even started putting things in my butt to feel what it was like. At first, a carrot, then I worked myself up to a small cucumber.

"Fuck..." I said, as I got half of it inside my ass and rubbed my clit. It was so swollen, and I didn't know I could produce so much cum. Maddy almost caught me, as in my ecstasy, I hadn't heard Johnny's car drop her off. I only just managed to shut the door to my room.

What the fuck was happening to me, Richard must have slipped something in my drink. Except I didn't drink anything other than his pre-cum in that hotel. I was gagged, fucked, cummed on, and disposed. I got my money, and the way Richard spoke, suggested he wasn't done with me. Yet, I hadn't even heard from him. I went to the website and sent a message to his profile. It was a desperate, 'hi'. The one you send your ex when you're lonely.

I wasn't lonely, just immensely horny. Richard replied with a 'hi' of his own.

'Do you think we can do what we did again,' I asked, biting my nails.

'what are you wearing,' he asked, unbothered by my request to see him.

'I'm in my morning gown and some panties,' I texted back.

'Show me,' Richard demanded.

I took my phone and hoped this would push him to organise another meetup. I tried to figure out what would be the most enticing image I could send him. Perhaps something raunchy, more on the naughtier side than the usual tease.

I sat on my kitchen chair, and placed the phone against a cup. I set the timer, before leaning back and spreading my legs. I placed my hands on my panties and tugged to reveal my wet mound. Lastly, I stuck my tongue out, hoping this lewd look would get him thinking about my mouth again.

I sent it to him, and got a picture of his erect cock for my troubles; my eyes lit up and my mouth watered. What was it about him, something that just made my mind drop everything else.

'Listen, I don't normally do seconds. If you want another meetup, you'll have to become one of my whores. Fucking whoever and whenever I tell you to'

Richard had set his terms and they were high. I had to be his... his whore. To have no protests or qualms.

'Will you fuck my pussy?'

'If you agree, I'll fuck wherever you want me to fuck,' Richard replied.

I knew this was wrong. I'd just found a way to cover all our expenses for a bit whilst I looked for a job. There's no real reason why I should be considering this. There's no real reason why I should even be interested in him. The sex we had was a transaction, and while it was some of the greatest sex ever. It wasn't supposed to turn into this, into me becoming one of his sluts.

I looked at that glorious hard cock once again, and bit my lips. Maybe I could get it and not have to be one of his whores. Maybe I could find a way to avoid him after the act; my pussy yearned for his cock. I didn't get to have it before, I was going to get it then.

I sent my location.

'Be there in 30 min,' Richard replied.

I hopped out of my seat, and ran to the bathroom. I was just as anxious as before, still thinking that this couldn't be happening. Richard wasn't really into me, but I'd convinced that stud to return and give me a good pounding. It may cost me a lot, but it was still worth it. I could be an escort for someone else, or sell some things. My car, maybe?

The hot water in the shower was not helping the growing heat between my legs. Flashes of that night with Richard flashed before my eyes-- the fucking on the balcony; the pounding on the couch; me screaming how much of a whore I am. I had been unable to get all that out of my head, and it was inside my head once again. I took the shower head and pressed it against my snatch. It was in need of something, it couldn't wait thirty minutes.

The hot water sprayed directly where I wanted it to, and I reached back and stuck one of my fingers in my butt.

"What's happening to me?" I said softly, to the empty bathroom. I leaned against the wall and let the water get me to the edge. I was so close, but I couldn't cum-- I needed more. More in my... more in my ass. I'd done it to myself, tried to relive that moment in the hotel. I was then so turned on by it, that I had to have something in there to cum. I had to have something inside, to feel that deep euphoria.

"Fuck it then..." I said, before grabbing one of my more cylindrical shampoo bottles. I bent myself over and spread my ass cheeks, before shoving it in. I got it as deeply as it would go, and then resumed the spraying on my pussy. I rubbed my clit, before pulling up the hood to make sure it was exposed to the warm spray of water.

"Oh fuck yes, fuck me yes right there. I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna fucking cum. Ahh... shit, ohh fuck."

My back arched, trying to get as close to the shower head, already well pressed against my sensitive clit. I kept my eyes closed as the dam broke, and my orgasm sent me tumbling down. I slid down until my butt hit the shower floor. With the shower head still pressed against my pussy, which was spraying its own water back out, I had what looked like a seizure, as my body violently shook.

I finally let go of the shower head, and thought about how powerful the orgasm I just had was. Maybe I was done with all of this; I could cancel the plans I had with Richard and continue with rebuilding of my life. I shut off the water and took out the shampoo bottle from my ass. It had inadvertently opened, so my butt was full of shampoo. I had to rinse it out.

I felt so embarrassed; all I needed was an extremely powerful orgasm. One just as powerful as what happened in the hotel. I had just gotten one, so then; all I had to do was dress up and tell Richard to cancel. I did just that, putting on my normal jeans and top.

But once I opened my phone; and saw Richard's cock once again...

"Oh, what the fuck..." There it was again, my mind was gone. My nipples were poking through my top. My butt felt empty, my pussy started leaking like a faucet. I was, by then, touching myself, grabbing my breasts and squeezing them as I stared at it. I ended up sitting back on my bed, and rubbing my pussy through my jeans as I looked at it.

"Oh yeah, I'm your whore. You want to fill my ass..." I said, drooling all over myself, as if that cock was right here. I lay down and exposed my hard nipples. I squeezed them hard and started moaning all over again. Richard owned me. I didn't understand how, but his presence, his voice, even the sight of him, sent me from zero to a hundred in seconds flat. Even the mere thought of him got me close.

I had to release again, I had to get more cum out of myself. I undid my jeans button, dropped them down to my knees, and started rubbing my clit. It had stopped swelling when I was getting dressed, but had become prominently swollen just like my nipples. Was I really this far gone? Was there no going back for me? How much further would I go? I rubbed it harder this time. No water to help me, so I just rubbed as hard as I could. I even spanked it for effect. I needed to feel pain with my pleasure, I needed to be smacked whilst toying with myself.

So I did-- I slapped myself. It felt good; strangely, it felt so good. I felt so degraded and it only got me closer. I furiously rubbed my clit and abused myself in any which way I could get myself off. I didn't own any dildos and, more than ever, I wish I did. I'd never been someone who masturbated, always relying on someone else to make me cum. When I had my daughter, I didn't date anyone else, Richard was really the first man to touch me since my baby girl was born.

Here I was, masturbating every few hours, and it was happening again. It hadn't been this intense before, I didn't need this level of stimuli. All these things were happening at the same time. My fingers rubbing my clit wasn't enough any more as I shoved them inside my sopping-wet cunt.

"Oh fuck, Richard, you better get here and fuck me. Fuck me hard, Richard, stuff your cock inside me and don't ever stop."

I was determined to cum before he got here, and shouting his name helped me get there. Thinking about his face, his body-- his cock-- got me closer. I had these mini shockwaves, where my body would go numb for brief moments as a small orgasm swept through me. Only to return into the throes of deep ecstasy.

"Ahhh... FUCK!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, a long, elongated moan. Before a deep gasp, my eyes ran to the back of my head and my mind shattered. I drenched my bed in more of my squirt, not that it was the first time, but it was the messiest one to date. I collapsed, with some deep breaths. I was exhausted, I couldn't do it again. My body wasn't able to.

"I'm done!"

"No you're not," Richard said, standing at my bedroom door.

I sat up, gobsmacked, how long was he there for?

"Richard, I, I don't know what's happening to me."

"Something good, I'm sure..."

"It's not what you think. I am struggling to control myself, and part of me thinks it's because you're involved."

"You shouldn't put so much on me; perhaps, there's more to you than you realise."

"Richard, I have been masturbating at least six times a day. It would be more if my body had the energy for it, I don't think I could work if I kept doing this."

"Let's make a deal, Kelsey, you seem like someone who likes making them. Who knows what a good deal looks like and how to sell it."

"You know about my previous job?"

"No, I just know when I see your atypical businesswoman. You ladies are interesting, you're proud, and it takes a while for you to submit."

"What kind of deal, Richard."

"Let me help you find a job and then you'll be my whore."

I thought about it. Firstly, how did he know I didn't have a job? Secondly, how would he help me get a job? "How do you know and why are you helping me?"

"Well, I have my connections. I like to know about the people I interact with. Your first name was enough to learn all I needed to know about you. In my work, information is just as powerful as money."

"Does being your whore mean you'll make me have sex with other people?" I asked, tentatively.

"Of course, you'll be my sexual property. In exchange for me giving you a good fuck, you'll give a good fuck to those I ask you to."

I scowled at the thought of me having to take care of any number of men. I knew Richard must have been some crime lord, how else would so many people be so careful around him. So far, he'd not been so scary with me, but I was frightened a bit when we got on the balcony, and the other time when my body was behaving on its own. Then, as I thought about it, a lot of things frightened me about Richard. All of them having to do with how little regard he had for my well-being.

Yet, when he did that, I felt so fucking horny. When he grabbed me, I dripped; when he touched me and fondled me, I quivered. I already said I was his, and just maybe I could get away with getting his cock one last time.

"You really think I'm a whore."

"Aren't you?" Richard started moving towards me. He kept on shirt and tie, but unbuckled his belt. I tried to sort of run away, because I knew doing this meant agreeing to the terms.

"Richard, please, please don't make me a whore, okay."

"All you have to do is resist my cock, and we won't have a deal. Just don't put it in your mouth and I'll leave."

"Richard, you know I can't resist your cock."

"Then you have a problem, because those are the terms."

I was torn, I didn't want him to leave without fucking me. I was planning on letting him fuck me, then ghosting him. Only to get him out of my head then be done with him. He ended our night so abruptly the other time, so it fit that this time, I'd make sure it lasted long enough for me to be satisfied.

I sprawled away, falling off the bed. Richard took slow steps towards me as his exposed cock drew closer. I was done for, once it was in range, I'd gobble it up like a wanton slut. There was no way around it, he was going to make me fuck his crew. Make me have sex with them, in exchange for just one afternoon of him. Even with all my experiences with men, I wanted it. I wanted to fuck him, and I wasn't going to be stopped.

I opened my mouth and let him put it in. What else could I do? And just like magic, my body lit up. The exact same horniness I was experiencing all morning was back. Just as hot, just as intense. I tried to play with my pussy, but Richard held my arms up and started slamming his cock into my mouth; which, by extension, was slamming into the wall behind me.

They were concussive blows, and I got dizzy really quick.

"You really like sucking cock!" Richard said.

"Use your tongue more!" he instructed.

I did as he said, slurping his cock as he face fucked me.

"Better!" He held my arms with one hand, and held my face with the other. The rare kind gesture to stop my head hitting the wall. The only one I'd likely experience today, as he continued breaking my brain.

Richard slammed into my mouth with force, but slowly withdrew. Soon enough, I couldn't take it any more and coughed his cock out.

"Hmm, you'll need to work on that when you're sucking off my men."

Richard, let go of my arms and held my head in place. "For now, using your mouth as a hole is my best option."

He showed me exactly what that meant as he started pounding me. No more moments to breathe, no more training wheels. I was getting a skull-fucking, an unadulterated skull-fucking. I could feel every cell in my body screaming for him to stop, with one exception-- my cunt.

My cunt loved it, my cunt loved being used. My cunt enjoyed the sensation of a cock hitting the back of my mouth. I was rubbing my clit and fingering myself. I didn't-- I couldn't ever-- tell him to stop. Why would I ever, I gargled on his cock. My gag wasn't even allowed to come out of my mouth, it pooled there, instead. The sound of a cock smashing into a pool of saliva before spreading my throat open, stuck to me.

The sound of Richard's grunts remained as well, the feeling of his hands on my head or my hands rubbing my clit for like the fourth time today. As exhausted as I was, walking was not an option in my state. My legs were paper, and my hands were way too occupied with getting myself to cum to actually tell Richard to stop. I was choking on a combination of my own spit and his cock, without any part of my body being able to save me.

Was my orgasm worth more than my own life? I could only use my eyes to communicate. My watery and reddened eyes begging the man to stop fucking me enough to breathe.

"Can't breathe?" Richard finally asked.

I nodded.

Richard stopped, slowly withdrawing his glistening cock and letting me spit out the pool of saliva in my mouth. Richard stopped me and asked me to do it all over myself. I did as he asked, I was probably unable to really protest anything at this point. I coated my exposed breasts in saliva and Richard rubbed it all over.

"There, you make sure you're always covered in your own spit, you whore."

Even after, I wondered why Richard was so mean to me; why did he have to hurt me emotionally and physically? Had I not suffered enough torture by his hand. Maybe this was the toll for all the amazing sex he offered, that it had to be brutal. It had to be this rough, I wasn't a trained prostitute or pornstar. I was a single mom trying to look after her child. I didn't have much experience taking a cock so far into my mouth. This was just as traumatic as it was mind-blowing, my body still wanted more.

I was prone, on the floor, with my head down, still gasping for the glorious bits of oxygen from the air. Richard wasn't someone who was going to patiently wait for me to recover. By all accounts, he only really needed me alive to keep my holes warm and wet. Otherwise, I was, and had been for most of our time together, a fuck-toy. I still kept contemplating how I got here, or how I'd get out of this situation. So many opportunities presented themselves, and I still was on my knees begging for more.

What else was left? What more could I give?

"Get up!" Richard said, picking up my prone body and placing me on the bed with knees still on the floor. I had no more energy left, not that I'd stop him if I did. How was I still horny even in this semi-conscious state? So many things didn't make sense, so many thoughts and questions kept popping up.

"Your pussy, as you said."

Richard kept his promise and fucked the hole that needed him most, the one that was the most desperate for him. It brought me to life, just for a few moments. My feet, which were probably as steady as paper, went stiff and my ass bucked back into him. Richard slammed his pelvis into my butt as hard as he had done in the hotel room, with the feeling of his cock in my pussy.

I didn't have the energy to moan any more, either; instead, it was just low, hoarse gasps. I sounded like an animal, giving birth. Less like a woman taking a cock inside her already sensitive pussy. Richard slammed all the way in. Pulled all the way out, and slammed all the way in. Long, fast, hard strokes you'd think take many bouts of years to master. He was almost robotic in his consistency, and he didn't seem to lose energy at all. A sex machine. It got to the point I needed a break because the pain had started overwhelming the great pleasure from his cock slamming into me.

I reached back and placed my hand on his thigh, but to no avail.

"Please, Richard, my pussy, my pussy has had enough..."

"Your ass then?" Richard offered an alternative, something I was already attracted to.

"Yes, fuck my ass now... use my ass, please."

Richard pulled out, and placed the tip of his cock on my slightly open asshole; dilated from my shampoo debacle, and expectantly waiting for his cock. He pinned my body down and slid right in, my ass not as resistant as it was before. It didn't take him long to get that big thing inside me.

"Wow, you fucking anal slut. You've been fucking your ass, haven't you?"

I groaned.

"You have, I know you have. I am so proud of you, embracing your true desires."

Richard pulled out, his whole cock leaving my greedy asshole. That feeling of emptiness returning for only brief moments before being filled to euphoric bliss. My ass could take more punishment than my pussy, so long as it was lubed up. Richard often used my pussy and his own spit to make sure. Before pummelling me again.

Deeper, harder, faster, as always the same. A marathon of the same grunts and slams into me. Delirium set in, and before I knew it, I blacked out.

"Kelsey, Kelsey, Kelsey!"

Richard called, I awoke to a new position. With both of us lying on the bed and his cock in me.

12