Unpaid Debts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How long was I...?"

"Not long, kiss me!" Richard demanded, this was our first kiss since the hotel. It was deep, and wet. His cock eased in and out of me.

He finally came; if I didn't know any better, I'd say he liked me. Instead, it felt like he'd fucked me to death and once he was proud of himself, he let go.

This time in my pussy, for good measure as well. He pulled his cock out of me and I felt the cock juice drip out.

"Satisfied?" Richard asked.

"More than ever."

Richard started getting dressed.

"You're not staying?"

"The devil doesn't rest, neither do I." Richard was about to leave before turning around. "Tomorrow you'll have a job interview, your skills will land you that job, and then you'll be indebted to me. Please don't try to run away."

Richard was gone quickly, I crawled to the window and watched his car leave.

I was satisfied, not horny. Every ounce of energy I had was drained. I spent the whole afternoon sleeping; Maddy even came home, made dinner and went to bed before I got up.

I checked on her, she was fast asleep as usual. Maddy used to stay up 'til late, maybe she was starting to behave more. Once I got up and opened my emails, I discovered that one of my applications had been accepted. They wanted an interview the next morning, hope at last.

An opportunity to make good on things, and surely then, the Richard sex craving was behind me. With just the big issue of me being his whore. I'd have to fall off that bridge when I got there.

Harrison Investment Traders

I sat idly in the reception room. Praying, hoping I didn't screw this up. I was hoping to lean on some of the things I knew about my former employers. It felt like a shitty thing to do, but then again, so is firing a hard-working, loyal worker.

The receptionist essentially ignored me for the most part, I didn't know, but it felt like she didn't like me very much. Soon enough, a senior executive came to meet me.

"Miss Helms, I'm Senior Director Clement Hayworth. We spoke online."

"Mister Hayworth, I'm so glad to have this opportunity." We shook hands, and he led me to his office, where two other executives were sitting. They were discussing something, I couldn't make out what it was.

The first was a woman, about my age, her name was Kate Bennet. And the other, a man younger than the rest of us, Joel Hayworth; likely Clement's brother. The brothers seemingly had different tones to their personality. Clement was stern, he barely smiled, and kept strictly to business. Joel's first words to me were that I was beautiful, way too pretty to work there. Kate, on the other hand, was much nicer than the receptionist and it seemed, was just happy to have another girl in the office to talk to.

As the interview progressed, they asked me nothing about my previous job. Instead, they focused mainly on what I thought they could do to improve their own marketing. Areas in which they could get more notoriety; I was greatly aware of these things. I didn't just go to work and get a pay cheque, I earned one.

As the interview progressed, my confidence was high. I knew I was impressing them.

I felt warm, I'd worn my regular skirt, jacket, blouse, and some low-inch heels. I was sure that whatever I had on was professional. Yet, I felt warm, a strange heat that I couldn't put my finger on. I got the better of me and I took off my jacket. It wasn't a big deal, and no one in the room paid any mind to it, as we discussed their business.

Every second that passed, I got hotter, I felt warmer.

"Is it hot in here?"

Clement raised a perplexed eyebrow.

"Um, I can have Zahra reduce the temperature, if that would make you more comfortable, Miss Helms."

"Oh, well that would be helpful."

Clement pressed the button on his desk phone, and told Zahra to reduce the temperature on the air-conditioning. It didn't help much, and my associates were seemingly rubbing their hands as if they were feeling cold. It was just me, losing my mind once again. I wasn't turned on this time, but I couldn't help but unbutton my blouse a bit. This, just slightly, exposed my breasts. The type of outfit you'd see some young harlot trying to climb the corporate ladder, using nothing but her looks.

It didn't really cause too much commotion; matter of fact, Joel seemed to be more responsive to me. Kate was now less impressed, scoffing when I smiled, as if I was trying to impress the men with my large breasts. Clement kept a straight face, not even fazed.

The heat kept rising, and suddenly I found myself ever so slightly opening my legs and hiking my skirt. How long was this interview going to last? I needed to desperately cool down. I thought of requesting the bathroom, but they kept barraging me with question after question. I kept trying to answer before, to make it seem I wasn't going to search for answers.

I started sweating, and finally opened my legs enough that one could see my panties. I was leaning back, and I was once again in awe of what was happening to me. Right then, of all moments, in front of these people who had my future in their hands.

Kate was the one to finally speak up.

"Miss Helms, I do not appreciate your candid behaviour. This is a serious business."

"I know, Miss Bennet."

"I'd appreciate it if you buttoned up and kept this strictly professional."

Kate was my age, perhaps she had a child and husband of her own. I wasn't angry at her for calling me out for my behaviour. Roles reversed, I'd do the same, but something or someone had possessed me. Richard wasn't on my mind, it wasn't him. I don't think so, it felt as though someone was just urging me to get undressed. To become more of an exhibitionist in this situation. I'd never experienced the need to flash or show my body to anyone.

"I will do just that."

I tried to button up, Joel was smiling throughout this whole interview from the moment I displayed my breasts. Clement, who was watching all this, wasn't too impressed by the exchange. We continued the interview, and once again, I hiked my skirt up even more. They were just below my panties now, and this was the last straw for Kate Bennet.

"Miss Helms, you really take us for some misogynistic organisation, well, I'll tell you that I used my skill and hard work to get to my position. I cannot sit here and watch you destroy our reputation."

Joel defended me, "She's just feeling hot, Kate, you haven't felt that way in a while I'm sure."

This hit Kate hard.

"I'll have you know men find me plenty attractive."

"Then where are these men you speak of?" Joel countered.

"Everyone, quiet! Can we get back on track. Joel, Kate..." Clement finally spoke up, raising his voice.

"I'm sorry, sir, I seem to be causing a commotion; maybe, it's better I just leave."

"No, Miss Helms, you better stay. You are actually extremely impressive, you were doing well in the interview and really, I was planning on getting your insights and not sending you away."

That hit me hard, they were using me-- Kate and Joel knew. They were just as bad as the people that fired me. Using my understanding in improving their place in the market.

"You're all the same," I said, before attempting to get up and leave.

"Miss Helms, wait a moment. I like to have people in my company who can predict what I'm thinking. When you were here, the only thing that went through my mind was perhaps if she were more... loose, we'd find a place for her here. The person who recommended you said you were everything we are looking for."

Kate gasped, "Clement, you pig, you said we weren't hiring her."

I realised that Kate was the one whose job I was being interviewed for.

"Quiet, Kate, you aren't as good as she is. Your willingness to at least be useful in other ways was the one reason I've protected you all these years. It seems, though, a hotter, smarter and even more willing prospect has presented itself. You'll most likely not be working for us any more."

Joel stood up and went behind me, he started unbuttoning my top.

"You can't do this, Clement, I've done everything you've asked. I've let you..."

"I can, and I most certainly will. Kate, you're no longer that young intern the whole office gawks at."

Kate gasped at the hurtful comment, a defeated exhale followed. "I... Clement, I've given everything to this job. Clement, please, I'll do anything."

"How about you apologise to your new boss, Miss Helms over there."

Joel had already exposed my breasts and we were making out; each passing moment, I was getting turned on. I'd even spread my legs all the way, revealing my panties to them. Joel rubbed them, as we licked each other's lips, and slapped our tongues together. I liked that a younger man like him was so interested in me.

Kate was on her knees, begging Clement to let her keep her job. Clement and Joel likely both took pleasure in sleeping with their subordinates. I was just another recruit, and seeing as they thought me attractive enough to work for them, as well as competent enough, but most of all, promiscuous enough. The real interview had begun, one where I was going to please them.

Kate got up and came over to me, she got on her knees next to my chair and asked for my forgiveness.

"I don't believe you, Kelsey here only takes apologies on the mouth," Joel requested.

"What!" us girls said in unison.

I'd never kissed a girl, been with a girl, touched a girl in any way-- and Kate wasn't even the kind of girl I'd start with. Kate wore some nerdy glasses, wore little makeup, which she really needed; her body wasn't that appealing to me, either. She was slender-- thin-- underneath her slacks and tucked shirt.

I wasn't into this. Joel turned my head around to the short-haired girl. Her eyes, through her thick glasses, looking straight at mine. It took a bit of time before I closed my eyes and did it. Maybe it was the desperation that seemed to be my constant state of being. Or it was the way in which I was being treated by Richard or my daughter. It could be a lot of things that made me kiss this woman's lips.

Or, just maybe, I secretly liked girls.

I was done trying to explain these things to myself. I'd get to that later, right then, I needed to taste this girl's lips. I kissed Kate the way I'd kissed anyone else, with passion and wet tongue. Kate's tongue was different, it was smaller, yet softer. It was warm and wetter than the more invasive ones men had. It felt so delicate and it tasted strangely erotic.

Oh fuck, was this turning me on? It most certainly was, why hadn't I tried this before? It wasn't so bad; actually, it felt just as good for different reasons. As Joel rubbed my breasts and we kept kissing, I heard Clement getting up, and his cock was presented to Kate and me.

Kate let go of my lips and licked the executive's dick, while Joel had worked his fingers onto my erect clit. It felt different, another man touching me. Not Richard or me, but a random man who I'd met today. He was pulling my clit, licking my neck and rubbing my breasts.

Clement pulled his dick out of her mouth and presented it to mine. I licked the tip, the taste of Kate all over it, before letting it enter my mouth. The mix of salty pre-cum and Kate's delicious mouth, had me sucking it more. It tasted good, it felt good, too.

Joel got up and removed his pants before dragging my head away and putting his dick in my face. I licked the base and the shaft whilst looking right at him. He groaned at the feeling of my tongue on the base of his cock. He seemed entranced by my eyes, looking up at him.

"Oh my word, you're amazing."

Joel said this, so I guessed he really did find me beautiful. The two men took turns getting blown by us. With Kate on her knees, and myself on the chair with my legs spread wide. They even made us kiss each other a few more times, before returning to their dicks. The cold air of the air-conditioning, alongside my extreme arousal, had made my nipples hard and gave me goosebumps.

Kate was slowly undressed by Clement, and her slender, thin body was completely naked aside from her heels. Clement bent her over the desk, and slammed into the woman. I could see the allure of Kate, her body was that of a teen, even though she was a woman well into her thirties. You'd be hard-pressed to tell the difference, really, with how young her body looked. Her small perky tits, her long flexible legs, the toned muscles of a regular workout.

Joel got tired of me sucking his cock, and stood me up before taking my place on the chair. He then let me sit on his cock, my pussy warm and wet for him, ready to ride him. I rode him hard, slamming my fat ass onto him, as the man grunted beneath me. I moaned softly, since this was still nowhere near as hard as Richard's abuse. I rode Joel and listened to Kate moan behind me.

"Oh fuck me, Clement, yeah, fuck me... Tell me I fuck better than that bitch wife of yours." Katie was enjoying her boss's dick.

Clement was married, I noticed the ring on his finger. It didn't come as a surprise that he was; someone like him probably had to appear like a family man. Yet, here he was with his cock inside Kate, and with Joel sucking my nipples. I had no doubt that this wasn't anything new, and I wasn't going to be the last girl to be riding their dicks.

If I didn't think it would get me the job, maybe I wouldn't be on top of Joel right then. Clement got tired of Kate and told Joel to let me go. Joel pushed me off, and grabbed the wailing Kate. He took the slender lady and placed her knees on the chair. He slammed hard into her, eliciting a gasp from Kate, before more hard slamming.

The smacking of skin on skin was not a new sound to me. Clement placed me on the table, with my body facing up. The middle-aged man then raised one leg over his shoulder and slid his cock inside me. He licked my legs, as he started pounding my well-filled pussy. The sloshing of my cunt juices drove him crazy and he could only fuck me harder.

"You like that, you hussy. You want that job don't you?"

I nodded.

"Yeah, you do." He licked my calf once again, and placed his large hands on my breasts. Unlike Joel, Clement wasn't as athletic and it meant he wasn't going to be able to last long.

The executive knew he was going to cum soon, so he pulled me off the table and onto the floor, where he held my head firmly in place. I knew what was next and so I held out my tongue, hoping to capture the cum that was going to drip from the tip of his cock on to my face.

The man grunted, and his hand stopped stroking his cock as spurts of cum dripped straight onto my nose and trickled into my mouth.

"Take it, you greedy hussy, earn your paycheck," he said in one final hiss, as the last spurt hit my eye.

Joel was next, he groaned and pulled out of Kate. He then pulled her over to me and his cum was sprayed onto our faces.

"Fuck... ahh," Joel gasped.

Kate's glasses, capturing most of it.

"Looks like you're hired, our new senior marketing executive. Kate will be your assistant."

12