Unpaused

Story Info
Becky and Missy explore cybersex but are interrupted.
7.4k words
4.49
7.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Legal disclaimer: All sexual relationships in this story take place between consenting adults, despite characters suffering various interpersonal, and psychological consequences for their actions. All characters depicted are over 18.

======================================================================

"I can't believe how much fun the party was. We are so twins being born on the same day and same year." I said to Becky excitedly. Becky and I had just celebrated our 18th birthday this past Saturday. Our actual birthday was Sunday. We were finally legal.

Now Monday afternoon, we sat on a video call chatting about it after school.

I went on, "Your Mom and Step-Dad were so nice to throw us the best 18th birthday party ever."

"I know. It was so much fun. Did you see the little skirt Emma wore? She is so hot." Becky sighed.

Becky's small voice was made even smaller coming from the speakers of my widescreen laptop sitting on the chair next to my bed. Emma was a popular girl at our school and we both had serious girl-crushes on her.

"I know! I just want to bury my face in that ass," I said. "And her tits are just huge! I would bury my face in those tits too. But I would probably get lost in there." I said jokingly.

I continued on about Emma's tits, now sounding a little exasperated. "I wish I had tits like that. I mean, she could spare some for you and I and still have big tits. Mine are so tiny."

Becky answered flatly, "I know. We are like... Co-Chairwomen of the itty-bitty titty committee. You remember the time that college guy asked us what middle school we went to when he saw our school uniforms? What a jerk! I hate being so short and having such small tits."

"Well, I think you are sexy just the way you are." I said with a smile. "Speaking of sexy and... Speaking of your Step-Dad; Was that a sock in his skinny jeans at the party or what? He is so hot. Your Mom is such a hottie too. I would totally bury my face in that ass. I don't know how you can stand sleeping with those two hotties fucking in the next room. I would be thinking about it all the time." I said to Becky's look of amazement and then horror.

"O. M. G. Melissa! I can't believe you said that. I can't think about my mom like that. That is so gross. Maybe you should stop burying your face in all these asses and titties; starting with my Mom!" Becky exclaimed making motions with her hands as if to ward off some evil incantation or a swarm of insects.

"Ahhhh..." I exclaimed, "You can't think about your mom that way. So... Does that mean that you can think about your Step-Dad like that?" I asked raising my eyebrows in my best quizzical look.

Becky turned beet-red and moved to cover her face with her hands.

I relished in discovering a new secret about my friend.

It had been about 6 months since we had met in our Catholic High School's LGBTQ+ Allies club. We are both Seniors and share a lot of the same classes together. We had become fast friends and I was harboring a little secret of my own. I had a serious crush on her since we met. It was not only a crush. I was falling for her in a serious way.

But, now that I had exposed this new secret about her, I was going to use it to my full advantage.

"Wow, I think your Step-Dad is soooo super sexy. I bet he has a big one. I can tell by the size of that bulge in his sexy jeans." I said watching Becky turn even more red. "I want to see his cock now. Do you think we could spy on him in the shower or something? Do you think he plays with it in the shower?"

"Oh, Missy! Stop!" Becky pleaded and buried her face some more.

I had zero intention of stopping at this point.

"I have never really seen a man's thing before; Only on the internet. I want to see a cock so bad. I have been practicing techniques on like... Giving a blow job to my banana in the morning; That sort of thing. I would love to try it for real." I went on, determined not to let up now. Thinking about Becky's Mom and Step-Dad fucking and seeing Becky on cam had me seriously horny.

"Oh, I would love to see that video." Becky joked trying to laugh off the awkwardness. I knew she was talking about the banana. I just took it and ran with it.

"Oh, I would make a video of me sucking off some guy just for you if I ever did. Or better yet, you could watch me do it on a video call. Like, I would not tell the guy; whoever he would be... maybe you could watch me suck off your Step-Daddy-" Becky broke in here with a plaintive wail.

"Noooooo... I don't... Don't call him my Step-Daddy" and paused just long enough for me to start again.

"So, is calling him Daddy better?" I asked. Becky blushed deeply at that. "Oh, so you would not want to watch me suck off some guy?" I asked.

"Well, I don't know... Maybe..." She answered meekly.

"So, would you want to watch me suck your Daddy off?" A look of annoyance and anger flashed across Becky's face for just a second.

"Ohhhhh... I see..." trying to sound wise and rubbing my chin. "You want him for yourself." I said. The reaction could not have been more pleasing to me. The look of deep embarrassment returned and even her tiny ears were turning red now.

I pressed on, "I think I would want to watch you suck his cock. If you ever do, make sure you video it or start a video call with me. I want to watch you suck him off."

"How would that work? He can just see you right there on the screen there, y'know?" Becky said lamely.

"Just turn the monitor off or something." I suggested. I didn't know. I just wanted to keep teasing her and getting her worked up about it.

"It's a laptop. You can't turn the screen off." She replied sounding annoyed now. "I wish I could turn you off."

"I know! I am so turned on now." I could tell that she was feeling the same. She was fidgeting with her legs on the screen, adjusting her white thigh-high stockings to pull them up higher under her tartan skirt. I stared at her legs and sighed, "I am just so horny."

"I know, it's been such a crazy day. I am feeling crazy too." Becky said in a voice full of quivering.

After a short pause, I said, "Sometimes my body just aches so bad and I just want to... want to... to... You know what I mean?"

Even though it was not what I consciously intended, my hand was already moving down my body on its own accord.

While Beck watched, my hand first moved across, grazing the curve of my nubile breasts and traveled on to my tummy; travelling lower before I became aware of it and I nervously stopped my hand before I had gone too far and let it come to rest on my tummy at the waistline of my tartan skirt.

I looked back at Becky looking at me with an odd, intent look and I giggled a very nervous giggle.

"I know what you mean. I know exactly what you mean." The small voice replied emanating even smaller from my laptop speakers.

My pink laptop sat on the ruffled chair beside my bed. On the screen I could see that her hand had been in motion as well and traveling toward the same destination as mine as if to mirror my movement.

I had been lost in thought as she had begun the motion and had not noticed if she, like me, had grazed the curve of her breast as her hand traveled downward.

She noticed how intently I was watching her and she seemed to catch herself just before going too far.

She was laying on her bed just as I was. Her body was visible from her head propped on an elbow at her pink pillows to about her knees. She was small and petite just like I was but she was shorter than me by about 4 inches at 5'3". I was likewise petite and the camera covered my 5'7" body entirely as I had my knees curled. The tops of my stockings were visible at this angle and my tartan skirt had started to hike up.

I could see myself in the little preview box in the video call.

Also, there was a large makeup mirror above a vanity in Becky's room opposite of the laptop.

The mirror hung on a wall behind her bed and I could see my reflection on her large screen laptop on a chair next to her bed. It gave me a very good view of her cute backside. Although obscured by the pleated tartan of her skirt, her ass was still peachy. Her back and waistline looked so petite and cute from this angle.

We had been talking all day in school to each other about hot boys and the hot girls too. We were in quite a crazy mood by the time we got home.

Something about the way I had seen Becky's hand moving toward the same destination as mine emboldened me. I longed to explore the secret places on my body that only I had known.

I decided that this crazy mood had to go on and I was going to make the first move.

I slowly brought my hand from where it had lain on my tummy and ran my fingers along the slope of my ribs to the round of my breast and let my extended fingers caress slowly across my white blouse to where my nipple waited, aching to be touched.

Every day, when I get home from school, I take my bra off first without taking any other clothes off. It is a trick I learned from my grandmother.

I lived with my "Gran" ever since my mom left my dad and he dropped me off here one night with a tiny suitcase and huge daddy issues.

I only see my dad about three times a year when he comes off some oil rig somewhere and I have talked to my mom only once or twice. She is on some street corner somewhere, or sleeping it off in some bush... major coke-head problems.

I had taught the bra trick to Becky some time ago and I could tell she was similarly braless wearing the same uniform from our Catholic High School as I had on; a white blouse and tartan school skirt. We both wore matching pairs of white thigh-high stockings as well.

I heard Becky inhale sharply as I toyed with my nipple.

"You are so pretty." I said to her, circling and flicking the sensitive nipple poking out from under the white blouse. I wanted my voice to sound confident but it sounded huskier than I expected. It was almost a moan. "I wish I had hair like yours. Mine is so dark and straight."

Her hair fell in auburn waves about her shoulders. She was wearing it today in high pig tails with bows that were so loli and driving me crazy.

She sat transfixed watching my fingers stroking my soft, small breast; flicking at my nipple occasionally.

She turned red from embarrassment again but did not turn her eyes away. She stared biting her lip softly, hypnotized by the movement of my fingers slowly tracing a circle around my nipple and then flicking at the sensitive bud delicately.

She nervously lifted her hand up to stroke her hair. As she did, she shifted her legs and the leg on top lifted to balance herself or perhaps fidgeting from becoming turned on.

First the tops of her stockings and then a tiny patch of white panties became visible under the hem of her tartan skirt. I could just make out the round rise of her pubis against the dark material behind it.

She tried to say something. She managed to stammer in a very dreamy voice, "I- I- I- really like you Missy. I mean... I 'like'; like you." She trailed off and looked down sheepishly.

It was not exactly poetry. But it did embolden me even more. I smiled a bright mischievous smile and said, "I can see your panties. They look so sweet and innocent." I decided to be really bold. "It's turning me on even more." I spoke.

Becky blushed again a deeper red than I had ever seen her blush. She was blushing and feverish from the embarrassment and the thrill of being so exposed at the same time.

The embarrassment won over and her hand reflexively shot down and pulled her skirt a little lower to hide her most secret spot from my gaze.

The wide smile on my face started to fade a little and I could not hide my disappointment. My bottom lip jutted out in a pout. The fingers that had been toying with my tiny budding nipple ceased their motion.

Seeing that, she seemed to slowly resolve herself and give in to the crazy mood we were both feeling.

Becky could not help herself from wanting to please me. She slowly grasped her skirt and began to raise the hem. As the tops of her stockings came into view, my eyes widened in amazement and lust.

My smile began to return. My whole hand moved to begin cupping a single breast, pinching the nipple between the knuckles of my first and second fingers.

She smiled mischievously at me as she lifted the hem of her skirt a little higher until the front of her panties were exposed to my view.

A slight gasp escaped my lips as the sight of her pussy, constrained in white cotton, came into view. I pinched my nipple hard reflexively teasing myself and a small groan escaped my lips.

Becky's skirt lifted higher still until just above the top of the panties, a tiny bit of her flat tummy became visible. She smiled watching me teasing my nipple, my back arching in ecstasy with every pinch.

Becky raised the hem higher and higher to expose more of her tummy along with her hips.

She wore white cotton low rise bikinis with a tiny lacey fringe around the top of each leg and around the waist.

She was so small and toned. The small air gap in the waistband of her panties on either side of her pubis was clearly visible. The cotton material stretched from pubis to hip bone and even extended and created a small air gap in the leg holes on either side.

The sight of her small frame, with her skirt lifted high and her panties framed with her white thigh-highs was so erotic. I pinched my nipple hard and let out a low moan of pleasure.

The look of amazement on my face and the guttural moan just uttered must have made her feel even braver.

Her hand let go of the hem of the skirt and Becky slowly started to trace her fingertips down the rise of her flat tummy to her pubis around the white cotton curves of her mons and down the inside of one thigh to toy with the top of her thigh-high stocking.

Her hands traveled back to run up and then down the shape of the cotton-shrouded lips of her labia pressed against the thin white panties.

She slowly slid her hand along the waistband of her panties and to the side. She slid a slender thumb under the lacey waistband into the air gap between the round of her pubis and one hip bone and slowly pulled; stretching one side of her panties slightly upwards to make them hug the lips of her pussy even more tightly and then slowly slid them downward to her thigh to expose more of her hip and pubis until just a peek of her hairless mons came into view.

As Becky opened her legs even wider, I was provided a very sexy view of her ass reflected in the mirror on the wall behind her. As her tartan skirt started to hike up from the movements her reflection afforded me a great view of the low-rise bikinis hugging her bottom. Her perfect cheeks were peeking out from the hem of her skirt right at the top of her stocking-clad thighs.

My heart was racing as I moved quickly to undo the buttons of my blouse. I needed more and I needed it now. I slowed slightly as I finished the last button and teasingly pulled back my shirt; spreading it open wide to expose my small teen breasts to her eyes. I gently slid the both sides of my shirt back until, first my whole breasts and then my shoulders were exposed.

Becky made a show of slowly adjusting the crotch of her panties to better hug her pussy and then running her fingers up and down the cotton covered lips of her labia. Becky let out a small moan as she traced circles on the cotton panties around her clit with her fingers.

The idea that we were both exposing ourselves; touching ourselves, (which I admit, I had done many times here after school and suspected the same of her) while we watched each other getting aroused in return, was turning me on so bad.

I could not help myself but reach down between my legs searching through the tartan skirt to seek out the little nub in the spot that always made me tingle when I touched.

I changed tactics and slid my skirt down from my hips and off my legs entirely, her eyes opened wide. I just happen to be wearing my most scandalous pair of panties.

Two black strings of the tiniest material stretched from each of my hips plunging way down my flat tummy to a tiny patch of black material that barely covered and did little to conceal the perfectly hairless pussy held within.

I thrust my hips forward ever so slightly being sure to keep my hands clear to give her a better view.

My hands rested on my tummy just above the tiny patch of material and gave her a perfect shot onscreen of me wearing nothing but my white blouse almost off my shoulders, the naughty pair of panties and white thigh-high stockings.

The tiny black panel of the panties was made of a sheer mesh and every inch of my pussy lips were now exposed to her view. I made a show of adjusting the tiny patch of material teasingly to fit my pussy snugly and spreading my legs wide.

The look of lust on her face was the perfect reward for my show. I could feel my pussy getting hotter.

I could hold back no longer. As much as I wanted to let her admire my panties a little longer, my pussy ached for stimulation and I had to reach down and begin to stroke my pussy lips.

Her reaction was exactly what I was wishing for at that moment. She sat up just long enough to dispense with her top entirely, exposing the loveliest pair of small breasts to my view and then she lay back rubbing and stroking and pinching all the while devouring my image on screen with her eyes.

I paused a moment to regard the two of us reflected in the mirror behind.

Me, on her laptop screen; naked other than a white blouse almost falling off me and wearing my tiniest pair of naughty panties and white thigh-high stockings.

Becky wearing just her stockings, a pair of white low-rise bikinis trimmed with a delicate fringe and her school skirt.

I watched as Becky boldly slid her hand into the waistband of her panties and traced circles around her clit. Her hips were lifting off the bed in a rhythm now that started to match my own.

We were approaching the point we both longed for. We were building the pressure more and more with each passing second. With one hand on our pussies and the other pinching and caressing our breasts matching each other in time to the rhythm, we both approached climax.

Our hands became a blur and we both moved in unison to explore deeper; searching for that spot that would bring the sweet release.

My heart was racing. I was so excited to be exposed to her on cam and watching her thin fingers softly caressing her breast with the other hand ablur on her pussy. I felt that nothing could possibly stop the sweet ecstasy to come. That familiar warm feeling began to flood my loins. We were both moaning softly to each other.

"What are you... What is going on here?" I heard a familiar voice exclaim from my laptop speakers.

I saw her recoil in fright and then quickly curl into a defensive position.

"What are you watching?" I heard the voice ask again as a pair of legs came into view. Her Step-Dad had entered the room and was standing over her bed. She looked terrified sitting there in no more than a pair of panties, skirt and stockings.

I froze not knowing what to do. I could see him from the neck down standing above her in the reflection in the mirror on the rear wall.

"Daddy, I'm sorry." I heard her stammer as she tried to reach out to the laptop. "I didn't know you were going to be ho- "

"What the hell are you doing? Your door was wide open. Your Mother and I told you what would happen if you were caught watching porn again." He said sternly.

I suddenly realized what he meant by porn. He must not have taken more than a cursory look at the screen. He thought I was just some porn video that she was watching!

He must have thought that she was reaching out to pause the 'porn' when she was probably trying to hang up the call.

12