Unpaused

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thought occurred to me that if I just held still, he would not even know I was a real person. He would think I was a paused 'porn' video.

She suddenly tried to flee across the bed to the other side. He seemed to just react by instinct and reached out to grasp her by a stockinged ankle and pull her back to the other side.

"Stop..." he was stammering as she tried to crawl away and escape.

I could see the desperation in her face reflected in the mirror on the wall.

He was far too big and she was just so tiny. He dragged her back across the bed by the ankle until her legs fell over the near side. The slide across the bed had caused the hem of her tartan skirt to flip up and the waist slid all the way up to her hips exposing her bright white bikini panties and the fine ample cheeks of her petite ass hanging out over the edge of the bed.

She had her thighs clenched tight together making her pussy lips bulge out just a bit under their white cotton covering.

She tried to gain traction to return to her feet but her tights slipped on the floor making her collapse back to laying over the bed, exposed as before.

She tried to get her arms underneath her in order to push herself back to a standing position.

In response, her Step-Dad placed a hand in the middle of her back and pushed her down. Somehow, the skirt had ridden high enough that his hand had caught on the hem as he pushed her down to the bed.

The result was that the waist of the skirt had now rode up even higher almost to the middle of her back and her hips and the skin of the small of her back were now exposed along with the two perfectly round petite globes of her ass clad in white panties.

The sight of her perfect-shaped ass in her innocent lace-frilled panties framed by her white thigh-high stockings was so hot. I could not move. I wanted to see more. I hoped that I would get to see more.

"I will teach you how you will be treated if you act like this" he said gruffly.

"Like what? What did I do?" she asked desperately.

"You are acting like... like a little slut! Watching porn and touching yourself." He answered all the while not knowing that the 'porn' was now watching him.

And he began to spank her.

He began to full-on wail on her ass cheeks with his fully-opened hand.

I could hear her beginning to sob lying face down on the bed. I could see her face twist with the pain of every blow in the mirror on the opposite wall.

"Please, Daddy. I am not a slut." Becky pleaded.

He answered her with more blows. The smacking sound echoed out of my laptop punctuated by her Daddy's degradations.

"You. Are. A. Filthy. Little. Slut." Each word was punctuated by a loud smack as his hand landed on her perfect little ass again and again.

It was so incredibly hot watching this. I wanted to rub my pussy so bad. But, I was supposed to be 'paused' and I was afraid to move.

I risked moving my hand on my clit as slowly as I could not wanting to be found out. I did not want him to realize that I was something other than a 'porn' she had paused. But I was unable to help myself and I began to rub my clit as quickly as I dared. I was loving every moment.

I longed to be the one being spanked by these large hands that were treating her so roughly. I was transfixed by the sight, wishing I could trade places with her.

I looked up at the mirror and saw that while receiving her Daddy's punishment across her backside, she was now looking at the reflection of the screen studying my reaction and watching my fingers pleasuring my clit ever so slowly.

I watched a devilish smile slowly cross her lips. Our eyes met momentarily and I saw her make up her mind and the same look of resolve manifested in her eyes.

Then, ever so subtly, she moved. She arched her back just a little bit and lifted the two bright now-pink globes of her perfect ass just a tiny bit to provide her Daddy better access and to provide me with a little better view. She also parted her thighs by the tiniest amount.

As slight as this move was, it was not lost on her Daddy. He froze immediately in mid swing with his hand suspended in the air.

Throughout it all, I had seen no more than the tops of his legs and his hands. But now, I imagined what a tortured look he must have on his face with such a lovely sight as this perfect pink ass and slightly parted legs confronting him and submitting in willing abandon to his abuse.

Slowly, his hand dropped; first to a half-mast and finally all the way to her ass to lightly come to rest with his fingertips barely brushing downward slowly against one burning hot cheek.

A little nervously, her Daddy insisted aloud, "You are a filthy little slut."

His other hand that was still holding her down against the bed must have slackened. She regained her feet.

Instead of rising to a standing position, she kept her face toward the bed and used the opportunity to raise her ass higher and arch her back even more. She spread her legs on the floor placing her feet almost a shoulder-width apart.

The effect was two-fold.

First, it pushed her ass up against his hesitant hand and his palm now came to rest full across one perfect globe of her cute ass. As if, in an involuntarily response, his hand began to slowly move caressing the bright pink flesh of her ass.

Secondly, it gave me a perfect view of her pussy with its now-engorged labia outlined under that thin cotton panty. The wetness of her pussy was becoming evident revealing a wet patch on her white panties.

His hand slowly caressed the tender flesh of her ass sliding lower. The tips of his fingers tickled deliciously close to the bulge of her labia as it stroked down and onto her upper thigh.

Her back arched even more in response as if to push her pussy even closer to his fingers.

Becky uttered a low soft moan that ended in her saying softly, "No Daddy, I am not a slut. I am a good girl, Daddy."

I could see the look of wanting in her face reflected in the mirror for a moment before she buried her face in the bed again to arch her back even more. Her ass was now high in the air.

"I'll be a good girl for you Daddy." This time there was a playful tone to her voice.

Her pussy bulged out of the white cotton of her panties between her parted thighs. A tiny moan escaped her lips and emanated from my laptop speakers as he slowly traced circles on her ass cheek.

"You like that? You filthy slut. You are a little slut and I am going to teach you a lesson." He said.

He reached down and undid the leather belt around his waist and drew it out, folding it in two. He no longer had to hold her down. She stayed bent over with her back arched upward, waiting for her punishment; longing for the first blow of the belt across her backside.

"No, Daddy! I will be a good girl, Daddy!" She said a little nervousness betraying itself in her voice as she eyed the belt in the mirror. Nevertheless, she did not move.

The first blow of the belt came down with a loud SMACK and Becky let out a low moan.

"Filthy little slut!" Her Daddy exclaimed and brought the belt down across her ass again with another SMACK!

"I am not a slut Daddy. I am your good little girl! I would do anything for you Daddy!" she said in a voice that was small, yet playful and bratty. I could not help it and pulled my panties down and started rubbing my pussy hard.

Her Daddy must have been transfixed by the sight of her perfect ass in the air all pink that he did not even notice that I was 'unpaused' and pulling my tiny panties off exposing my smooth, hairless pussy.

She had not missed my motion and I saw her watching me rubbing my clit at full speed while her Daddy administered more punishment on her gorgeous ass. A wicked smile spread across her face as her eyes squinted at me with a look of lust and an occasional wince of pain every time the belt landed.

SMACK! Down came the belt on her ass again. She yelped.

"You are a little slut, aren't you?" he asked in an angry tone.

She moaned and replied in the same bratty tone, "No Daddy, I'm a good girl Daddy."

SMACK! Down came the belt again. There were now visible welts on her ass and the most devilish smile across her face.

"Admit it! You are a slut!" He yelled at her.

"No Daddy, I am your good little girl." She replied in a sassy voice.

"You are a little slut! Admit that you need to be punished!" He paused for a moment.

His hands returned to her bright pink ass and began to work their fingers under the hem of her panties above her ass. Slowly he began to slide her panties down. When her panties were halfway down her ass, with the tiny pucker of her anus exposed, he paused and caressed her red burning cheeks with the belt. He moved the belt lower to her barely on panties and rubbed the folded belt upwards across her pussy lips.

She moaned loudly.

"Oh, I am your good little girl, Daddy! I know you know best Daddy and if I need to be punished, then punish me, Daddy. Please punish me. Daddy, I will do anything for you!" She moaned loudly again as he pulled her panties down further to her knees and used a finger to slowly trace the line of a welt across the perfect roundness of her welt-covered pink flesh. His finger trailed down to where her swollen pussy lips were exposed to our view.

He still had not noticed that I was stroking myself full speed, trying to stay as quiet as I could. Becky's eyes were locked on my fingers hypnotized by their blurring movements.

His fingers barely grazed her pussy and Becky let out a primal moan of delicious ecstasy that pushed me closer to climax just hearing it.

Her Daddy started punishing her with the belt again.

SMACK! "You're a filthy slut!" he said.

SMACK... SMACK... SMACK... He struck her again and again, yelling all the while. I could see her face in the mirror. A mixture of pain and ecstasy were written across her features.

"Oh, Daddy please! I am a good girl. I will do anything for you!" Becky pleaded, tears welling up in her eyes.

His pants, having lost the support of his belt, had begun to slide down with each successive blow. They seemed to be held up by the bulge in his underwear.

Finally, they slid over his cock and fell right down to the floor revealing a massive erection creating a tent in his boxer briefs.

I leaned in closer. I knew very well what a cock was. I had just never gotten to see one before.

That broke the spell. He must have seen the movement out of the corner of his eye. Suddenly, he let go of her and leaned toward the laptop.

Forgetting about Becky for just a moment, he grasped the screen of the laptop and pushed backward to adjust the tilt upward so he could get a better view. I smiled shyly and lay back again; hips thrust forward to let him get a better view.

Having been fully released and obviously ready for a break in the action, she sank to the floor next to the bed right at his feet.

She winced and smarted from the pain of her maltreated backside and raised herself to her knees right in front of him. This movement brought her face-to-face with his massive erection.

Looking at the laptop screen and my naked body, he said in a voice only a little panicked, "Is that Missy?"

Both of us completely ignored him. I was too busy trying to study every detail of the bulge in his boxer briefs onscreen and Becky was now face-to-face with that same bulge and studying every detail.

The silence was cut by Becky.

Crouching at his feet, she suddenly made a very loud inhaling sound breathing in the smell of his groin through her nose and leaning in just a little closer to it. Becky leaned closer until it barely touched the tip of her nose, all the while breathing deeply of his musk.

In response, he uttered, "You are a filthy little cock slut."

Becky simply began to rub her cheeks and forehead against his cock.

"Yes, Daddy, I am a filthy little cock slut." She answered with the same bratty tone. A devilish smile adorned her cute face.

She slowly raised her two hands to the waistband of his boxers and pulled the waistband outward trying to get them around the head of his engorged member and downward. She caught the tip of his cock in the waistband and it bounced up hitting her face as it sprang free and bounced until it came to rest at eye-level.

She was now framed on my screen eye-to-eye with his massive cock.

Both of our mouths gaped open wide amazed at the size of it. Becky pulled the boxer briefs down to the floor.

"OMG, it's so huge. Are you going to suck it?" I asked.

"Do you want to watch me suck him off?" She asked in reply adjusting the laptop camera angle to give me the best view of her kneeling at his enormous cock and giving me the same devilish smile.

"Yes please! I want to see him cum in your mouth." I answered.

Slowly, she reached her hand up and took hold of his giant cock. She hiked herself up higher on her knees and bent the head of his cock lower and took hold of it in her mouth. Slowly she swirled her tongue over the glans of his massive member and then slowly down the shaft leaving a trail of spit down to his balls and then back up again to engulf the tip in her mouth once more wetting it to lubricate it for her hands. She released his cockhead from her mouth and ran her tongue down to nuzzle and lick his balls traveling again and again up and down the immense length of his shaft.

On each successive trip up the shaft, she gave his swollen head more and more attention with her tongue and lips while caressing his shaft with both hands sliding down to caress his balls.

With each return trip to the base of his member, his balls were delicately stimulated by her mouth with much licking and sucking while her hands paid special attention to the tip of his wet cock.

All the while she was stroking up and down the length of it.

Her Daddy groaned softly.

I tried to measure his huge cock with my eyes. Spatial relationships were never my strong suit. I think it was about 5 widths of her hand judging by the length of each stroke.

She was using her two hands stacked on his cock like a baseball bat at the same time while she worked the tip or his balls with her mouth.

There was more cock not covered by her hands than there was cock that was covered. Either way, it was huge in her tiny hands and far too large to fit any more than the bulbous glans at the end in her tiny mouth.

She began to work his cock faster and faster with her hands and mouth as he began to grunt at her. "You are a little cock slut, aren't you?"

"Yes Daddy, your little cock slut is going to be a good girl for you." She answered.

He bent over toward the laptop. My shirt was now off and I wore no more than my white stockings. My legs were open wide for the camera now and my hands were a blur fingering myself and rubbing my clit at the same time. He adjusted the screen once more to get a better view of my nearly-naked body and I thrust my hips as far forward as I could to give him the best view of my body as I could.

Just his chin and mouth were visible in front of his torso at the top of the screen.

At the bottom of the camera's view. Becky's pigtails and bows were bobbing up and down.

He said gruffly, "You are a little cock slut too Missy, aren't you?"

"Yes Daddy." I answered without hesitation.

"Open your mouth and show me what you would do to my cock." He commanded.

"I want to suck Daddy's cock too!" I insisted and I opened my mouth to show him how willing I was. "I want to lick your cock and have you fill my mouth with a big load of cum." I said and I saw a devilish smile cross the visible part of his face.

My fingers were moving even faster now as I penetrated deep inside myself with two fingers on one hand and used the other to work my clit. I knew my orgasm was coming fast.

"Please... can I watch her suck you off Daddy? I can't see!" My voice was a desperate whine. I felt tears welling up in my eyes. All I could see was his chin, his chest and the tiny bows on the top of Becky's pig tails bobbing in and out of view. "I will be a good cock slut... Please Daddy! Let me watch her suck you off please, Daddy! I want to see you cum in her mouth Daddy, please!"

I saw him smile a wicked smile at me and he obliged, turning the screen back to perfectly frame Becky as she worked his throbbing cock faster and faster. His body was starting to jerk and his cock was more engorged than ever.

"Suck his cock off Becky. Be a good girl for Daddy!" I pleaded as I fingered myself toward an immense orgasm.

"Daddy..." She said in a small voice as she looked up at him. "Will you cum in my mouth please Daddy? I want to taste your cum so badly, Daddy." She said while stroking the wet length of his shaft paying special attention to the head of his cock.

She took one ball into her mouth; sucked on it and then released it with a small pop. "Please fill my mouth with your seed Daddy. I need it so bad. Please let me taste your cum Daddy!" She begged and took his manhood in her tiny mouth once more and worked his cock like the good little cock slut she was.

It was too much for me. "I'm cumming Daddy!" I cried out shoving two fingers deep inside my tight pussy. My body exploded and I moaned loudly as my pussy clenched down tightly on my fingers with an immense orgasm.

This triggered him and I saw his hips jerk fast against her face. He reached out with both hands and grasped both of Becky's pigtails and began to fuck her little face harder and deeper than I thought it would ever go.

He groaned and gave a spasm as he shoved his massive cock deep into her mouth and exploded with a groan.

His orgasm filled her mouth with cum.

Becky tried her hardest, but was unable to swallow the entire load. He filled her mouth to overfull until it was spurting from her lips wrapped tight around his cock and was dripping down her chin falling onto her bare breasts below.

His breath was heaving now. She was now trying to lick his cock clean, rubbing it against her face and spreading more of his seed across her face and chin. She continued licking his cock clean and then used her fingers to try to clean the rest of the cum from her tits and chin. She was trying to taste every drop.

Despite these efforts, there were still globules of cum covering her chin and small tits.

"Daddy," she said and looked up at him and pausing coyly, "will you cum in my pussy next time please? I want you to be my first." She said in a small voice.

"Will you be a good little cum slut for your Daddy?" He asked quietly.

"I will be a good little cum slut for you Daddy." She said in a determined voice smiling up at him brightly.

"Good girl." He told her softly. Her smile brightened even further into a toothy grin under the cum smearing her lips and chin.

"I want Daddy to be my first too. I will to be a good little cum slut for Daddy too." I pleaded meekly.

He said something to her quietly and I did not hear it. I tried to lean into the screen to hear better.

I saw her look up to him and say, "OK Daddy, I will tell her." She turned to the camera with cum still clinging to her breasts and chin and said, "Daddy says you will have to be punished too."

"Yes, Daddy. I want to be a good girl for you too. I will be right over." I answered and hung up the call.

The End.

12