Unplanned Office Fellatio

Story Info
Professionalism is broken during work hours.
1.2k words
4.29
11.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What is my deal? What is going on? I talk to hundreds of employees every day without issue. Why is it that when I see you, I get nervous? I can feel myself fidgeting, but I can't seem to stop it. Come on girl, you've got this, he's just another employee, I think to myself.

You walk into my office to say hi like usual. We have a bit of idle chit chat while I do a little filing. I turn quickly and see you abruptly lift your eyes to mine. Were you just checking out my ass? I wonder. This is so wrong. I shouldn't think like that or even wonder. Who cares if he's hot? I must maintain my professionalism.

As we continue to talk, I bend down to put another file away and flinch. You notice it and ask me what's wrong. I play it off like it's no big deal, it's just a knot in my shoulder that's giving me fits. You ask me where and I point to it. You get very close to me and the spot. It feels good and your close proximity makes my heartbeat faster. You slowly work your hands from my shoulder to up to my neck. You have strong hands and catch myself imagining your touch other places.

"Am I hurting you?" you ask.

"No, not at all. It feels really good. You can press a little harder if you'd like." I respond.

You push down a little bit more and can't help the quiet moan that slips out. It feels wonderful. You rub for a few more minutes and then pat my back and step away.

"Thank you, that's much better." I say with a blushing smile.

"You're welcome. I better get back to work. See you later," you reply.

"Have fun, see ya," I respond.

I feel completely exposed as you walk out the door with a smirk on your face. Somehow, I know you noticed every quirk I exhibited. I'm feeling like a fan girl, this is not like me. I give myself a quick mental slap and get back to work.

A little after 4:30, I look up from my computer and see you standing in my doorway.

"Hey. What's up?" I ask.

"Are you about to leave for the day?" you ask.

"No, I'll probably stay a little while longer. Why? What's going on?" I respond.

"Do you mind if I shut the door? It's a confidential issue." you ask.

"Sure, go ahead," I reply.

You close the door quickly. I immediately start internally running through possible issues that could warrant such a conversation. I watch you stand there quietly for a few seconds. You have my undivided attention. You're staring at me intently, but I can't figure out what it means. I feel almost vulnerable in your gaze. I glance down quickly, trying to keep my mind on the topic at hand.

"So, what's going on?" I ask.

You stride toward me. I try to figure out what you're doing as you come closer, but I don't back away. When you reach me, you lean down and kiss me hard. I'm frozen in shock. This can't be real. I feel your tongue swipe over my bottom lip, jolting me back into the moment. Heat flashes through my body as I open for you. You feel my response and immediately delve deeper. You devour my mouth. You suck on my bottom lip and gently bite it, using your tongue to ease the sting. I moan at the different sensations. Your hands are everywhere. Grabbing, touching, exploring my body. Every stroke and touch heighten my arousal.

You grab the bottom of my dress and whisk it over my head. You stare at me for mere moments before reaching behind me, unclasping my bra, and tossing it aside. Once my breasts are freed, you immediately palm and lick them. You gently bite my nipple, causing me to gasp in pleasure. You continue to examine every inch of me with your hands, lips, tongue, and teeth.

I have to touch you too. I reach down and feel your hard length through your scrubs, giving it a few strokes. You quickly grab the waist, drop your pants, and lean against my desk. I watch as your cock pops free. I'm mesmerized and slowly kneel. I lick a drop of pre-cum off the head. You throb at my touch and I lightly moan, tasting you.

You grab my hair and bring me toward you forcefully. Arousal crashes through me at being manhandled and knowing how much you crave my touch, my mouth. I open wide as you thrust into me. A groan falls from your mouth as your eyes close in pleasure. I watch you as I suck deeply, observing to see what you enjoy. I pull off slowly, sucking the entire way until you pop free. I flick my tongue against the underside of the head, causing you to shake. You look down at me, watching my every move. Even though you're in charge, I feel powerful. I revel in give you pleasure.

Soon, you grab my head and plunge deep again. This time you continue at your pace. I let you do what you wish with me. You fuck my mouth progressively faster and harder. Your head is cutting off my air supply. I use my tongue to help bring you pleasure. I can no longer provide suction with each thrust. You're going too fast. Tears spring to my eyes as I try to breathe around you. You groan as you take what you need from me. I glance up, your eyes are on me, missing nothing. You lunge in and hold me still as your cock pulses and explodes down my throat. I swallow as fast as possible, trying to catch every drop.

Once you begin to settle, I suck softly a few times before letting you go. You reach down and help me stand up. You kiss me softly and slowly remove my panties. You turn and set me on top of the desk. You lean forward and suckle at my breasts before slowly kissing lower. You push my legs further apart and I lie back. You softly kiss and lick my bare mound before flicking your tongue against my clit repeatedly. You suck my clit before diving in for a taste. You lick and suck me like a starving man. Holy hell you're good at that, I think. It's not long before I'm quivering with need. My orgasm is so close, but I can't seem to reach it.

All of a sudden, you gently bite down on inner thigh. The slight sting adds a new dimension to the pleasure and hurls me into the abyss. My orgasm crashes through me with vigor, leaving me satiated. You lick up the evidence of my orgasm as I calm down. I sit back up and we kiss. I can taste me on you and it's somehow very erotic. We slowly get dressed again and try to fix our clothing to be work appropriate again. You gently kiss me again.

With a quick, "I have to get back to work. We'll talk tomorrow," you're out the door and back to work.

I sit down in my chair (I don't think my legs can hold me up yet) and think about what has occurred. On one hand, it was fantastic, and I can't wait to do it again! On the other, holy shit I'm going to get fired! I just screwed in my office during work! I don't think he'll tell anyone but what the fuck is wrong with me!!! That was not a good choice! But Oh, My it was perfect!