Detective on Her Knees

Story Info
Her delicate mouth for obedient sucking.
5.1k words
4.55
97.8k
125
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,204 Followers

A masked man jumped out of the closet and tried to overpower her. Getting into a life-or-death fight in her own bedroom was the last thing she expected after a late night session in the gym. It was a nightmare come true.

The man had a syringe in hand, ready to inject her, but what the attacker didn't know was that Detective Catalina Rios was a legitimate brown belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. She controlled the attacker's arm and maintained balance before throwing a devastating knee strike to the attacker's gut.

Even as the man fell to the floor, the struggle between them was still ferocious. One wrong move and she'd be in a world of trouble. Catalina pressed her shin across the man's throat.

The man gurgled, but she was relentless. Eventually the man was being choked so hard that he dropped the syringe and his eyes bulged and his mouth gurgled, but he didn't surrender. Men like this were well-paid and failure was never an option.

"Stop!" the detective shouted. "Stop resisting!"

The man's eyes said it all. There would be no quitting. This was to the death.

Making a quick maneuver, Catalina postured her body on the stranger's chest. In a move that would make her instructor proud, she threw her legs around the man's neck and shoulder, applying a triangle choke.

She could see fire in the man's eyes as they looked at each other during the struggle. This was, without a doubt, the closest Catalina had ever come to death.

The man was gurgling badly, but he made one last effort to escape. With all his might, he attempted to lift her off the ground. She was going to be slammed unconscious and that would be the end.

So she grabbed the syringe off the floor and stabbed it into the man's shoulder. She pushed the liquid into him. Whatever it was.

And like that, the man's body was lifeless.

***

It was December 30, 2019 -- and just two days away -- a slew of new laws would take effect on the new year. There were new zoning regulations (the critical source of money and power) which would benefit shady investors with links to organized crime.

There'd also be new laws curtailing police powers into looking at financial records. It was the product of crooked politicians taking advantage of a novice governor. Powerful men were about to become a lot more powerful.

Detective Rios, simply put, was a liability.

She led a criminal division that specializes in these sorts of crimes and she knew too much. Even with the new laws shielding mobsters and their finances, a woman like her is always a threat to them.

Laying on the ground with beads of sweat across her body, she looked over to her desk and saw a device attached to her computer. The man was either trying to bug her computer or hack into her files, and she came home earlier than expected, making the man switch to Plan B.

She kicked the lifeless man away and she sat on her bed. She knew these men were dangerous, but now a line was crossed.

Her hands were shaking, and as she gathered her thoughts, things became clear:

1. These men were ruthless and resourceful.

2. The investigation must continue.

3. Reporting this attack would take her off the case. This was personal now and there was no way in hell she'd want to be removed.

4. There was only one man she could rely on, both for the body in her bedroom, and for the information she'd need.

As a detective who always played things by the book, she had no choice but to get her hands even dirtier. She didn't like the idea. She didn't want to do it. And she knew she'd be unleashing events beyond her control.

But sometimes a woman is left with no choice. Sometimes the ends justify the means, or so she tried to convince herself.

She grabbed her phone and called a man she'd ordinarily aim to put in prison, but because the man's legal counsel was impeccable, there was very little way he could be touched by the law.

"Good evening," the butler answered after a few rings, being purposefully vague about the residence.

"I need to speak with Trapp, right now. Tell him Detective Rios is calling. It's urgent."

"One moment."

The butler put the phone down to pass the message, and while waiting, Catalina could hear the faint sounds of women moaning in the background.

Picking up the phone, the butler said, "Trapp is busy at the moment. May I take a message?"

She seethed. "I'm a detective. He knows me. Get him on the phone, now."

"One moment."

Gritting her teeth, she played the waiting game again. It wasn't surprising because a man like Trapp enjoyed toying with her. She could even hear the women in the background of the call moaning louder, a move she was certain that Trapp did on purpose.

The butler picked up the phone again. "State your message. Trapp refuses to come to the phone this evening. He's busy."

She sighed. "Tell him that I need a cleaner. Tonight. It's urgent."

"One moment."

While waiting with her phone in hand, Catalina wondered if she was making the biggest mistake of her life trusting this man. But desperation makes people do crazy things. The more she waited, the more time she had to second-guess her decision to make this phone call.

The butler picked up the phone. "Are you still there?"

"I'm here."

"Mr. Trapp agrees to your request, provided you come to see him tomorrow during his party."

"Perfect, because I want to meet with him," she replied. "When and where?"

"The home of Mr. Trapp. 10 pm. He requests that you wear a particular black dress. He states that it's his favorite dress on you, and that you know what he's referring to. Finally, he requests that you be braless and without panties under the dress."

Under normal circumstances, Trapp would never make such a request from her. Times are different now. They both knew she was desperate and that she was being taken advantage of, which she knew would happen, but it beats the other alternatives by a longshot.

"Fucking asshole," she muttered to herself.

"A safety precaution. I'm sure a law enforcement agent of your experience can understand the protection my boss must undertake."

"Sure I do," she said flippantly.

Catalina understood. Since their uneasy alliance formed nearly a year ago, it was all too obvious that Trapp wanted to fuck her. Either because of her beauty or because he has a fetish for fucking women in law enforcement.

"Then we have an understanding," the butler said. "Provide me with your location and a cleaner will be arriving soon. Be sure to dress appropriately tomorrow. If I may say so, Trapp seems eager to assist you."

Of course he did, Catalina thought to herself.

***

The black dress was something Detective Rios wore when she first met Trapp. She was on assignment, back when she was on the cusp of being promoted to detective.

She was the daughter of a highly ranked police official and she used her family connection to assist in high profile cases. Nothing dangerous, but enough to get her blood flowing and avoid tedious work that many police officers face.

The dress was borrowed from her roommate at the time. It was form-fitting with straps on each shoulder and a neckline that showed just enough of her chest. It displayed enough legs to make a statement, but stopped short of giving an invitation for sex.

Her job back then was to gain information by posing as a damsel in distress. She was to say that her phone was out of batteries and that she was stranded, so she needed to use the landline to call for a ride.

The real intent was for her to get a quick look inside of the business establishment for a police raid that would happen later that day.

With her cutesy attitude and seductive voice, the men fell for it. They were practically falling over themselves to show her to a phone. Once inside, she didn't mind flirting with the men.

Her motivation was the job. The more the men relaxed and loosened up around her, the more she got to see. She even let one of them grind against her thigh. Through the man's pants, she felt an erection.

Her eyes darted around the different surroundings as they headed towards a phone deep inside the building. Sure, there was a phone in the lobby, but the men wanted privacy.

When the horniest of the two unzipped his pants and asked for oral sex, Catalina could have tried to leave. She gave herself a 50/50 chance as to whether the men would let her leave or not.

All she knew was that she wasn't sucking anyone's dick. So she compromised with herself and made a small exception.

She promised the man a blowjob while flirting with him. Her hand squeezed the man's cock so hard that he was grunting. She twisted and turned while saying sexy words and giving seductive glances. She promised that she was an expert cocksucker, even swearing it.

But she never gave the man a chance. She squeezed so hard that the man came and she was certain that he was a masochist.

She left red marks on the man's penis, and in return, there was cum all over the lower portion of her black dress.

The other man had a good laugh over the ordeal.

Looking down the hall, it was the first time she saw Trapp, who was watching her through an open door. The two men had no clue that she was a cop. But she was certain that Trapp knew it a mile away. A man like Trapp was almost impossible to fool.

She saw the lust in Trapp's eyes, as one of the men handed her a tissue and apologized for his crazy friend's behavior.

The building was raided later and her insight was of great value. It helped her get a promotion. Trapp wasn't arrested that day, but they had an odd respect for one another.

***

An Uber ride dropped Catalina off at the large home. There were many expensive cars in the driveway. A late night breeze went up her skirt. A gentle reminder that this was the first time she had ever gone pantyless in public.

She wondered what the odds were that she could walk inside and get a private meeting with Trapp. She assumed the odds were low. She was right.

After entering the home, two men in suits stopped her and they identified themselves as security.

"Catalina Rios?" security man #1 asked.

"That's me," she replied.

"Strict orders from the boss. Come with me and I'll brief you."

"What about? I'm here to see Trapp."

Security man #2 chimed in. "It'll all be explained. You're new here, aren't you?"

"I am."

The security man #1 gestured down the hall and they went together. It was a standard home for a wealthy individual. She could see the maids and butlers serving drinks and providing service.

As she walked with security, she caught a glimpse of a naked woman lounging down the hall, along with the sound of a moan coming from around the corner. Catalina knew she'd be in for a long night.

The door closed when they went inside the room. The security man had a no-nonsense approach.

"I know who you are," the security man said. "I've read your background. No funny stuff here. Do exactly as I say, and you'll get your meeting with Mr. Trapp. Fail to comply and you'll be escorted off the premises. These are strict orders from the boss. Are we clear?"

Catalina took in a breath and nodded. "I understand."

The moment those words left her mouth, she knew she'd be in for a degrading and debasing experience. It started with her heels being removed and having to stand barefoot on the carpet. Her heels were checked for any type of transmitter.

Next was her hair. The man undid her beautiful ponytail and ran his fingers through her hair, letting it fall across her shoulders. She didn't mind. She had fashionable hair and she knew it.

Then there was the dress. The dress which her friend refused to take back because of the cum stain. She knew that her friend would be equally upset knowing that the dress had been carelessly tossed on the floor.

Catalina was naked from head to toe. Something was calming about it, despite the shame. She viewed this as an extension of her job, which it was. She reminded herself over and over again. This is my job.

Her focus remained, even as the man gave the next order:

"Bend over and spread your cheeks."

She refused to give the security man the satisfaction of seeing her humiliated, so she just did it. She bent over and spread her cheeks, revealing both of her tight, pink holes to the security man.

Her first thought was, 'Get a good look, jerk, because you'll never see this again.'

She also found herself wondering what the background of this man was. Her pussy and asshole were being inspected as if she were a new inmate in federal prison. The man knew how to search.

Finally, they were face to face like adults, only she was butt naked.

"No clothes from here on out," he said. "If I see any hesitation, any push back, or any sign that this isn't suitable for you, then you're gone. My orders are to help run a smooth party. Can you do that?"

"Take me to him," she said, being as strong as possible.

"I admire your nerves. Especially as a detective. Don't worry about a thing. No one will ever tell."

She prayed that was true. And she believed it. These people were discreet. It was how they avoided getting arrested.

The door opened and Catalina was led down the hall again. This time, there were more guests, a few of them eyeing her naked body from head to toe. She kept her chin up. There were other naked men and women. She was certain a full-blown orgy would take place. She heard moaning sounds from around the hall again.

Around the hall, she saw a young woman with her knees on a cushioned chair, facing the wall. An older man was behind her, fucking her hard. Based on the moans and cries, Catalina wondered if this was anal.

Her nipples became erect from watching the fucking. She also saw a woman in her late 40's being stripped of her dress and guided to her knees. Then the older woman performed oral sex on a young man.

She followed the security man to the living room. Trapp was there, sitting on a chair that almost looked like a throne. There were plenty of maids and butlers in the room, along with guests who were tending to their own debauchery. Based on the number of staff, Catalina figured more people would be coming.

The detective was made to stand naked before Trapp, several feet away. She stood with the staff members lingering in the background, waiting for whatever order the boss gave.

"To what do I owe the pleasure?" Trapp asked, slightly grinning as his eyes were soaking in the sight of the naked detective.

She gritted her teeth and pursed her lips. She was used to having the power. That was what the badge afforded a person, especially a woman. But now the roles were reversed and she had to get used to it.

"First off, thank you for last night. That was... helpful."

"Sarcasm?" he asked, eyebrow raised.

"Truth," she replied. "Thank you for the clean up."

"I never asked what that was about. But it's fair that I know. A favor like that could get me in a lot of trouble, and not just with the police."

It was more than fair. She was uneasy about speaking openly in front of the staff and other guests in the area, but Trapp seemed okay with it.

She told him everything. Except she didn't speak in police language with direct facts and a formal tone. She spoke in a language that mobsters would be more comfortable with. Vague generalities that could mean anything. But they both knew what the conversation was about.

Going deeper, she explained the incredible time limit she faced along with the urgent need to get certain information to the governor.

"You have what I want," Catalina said. "How many times have I saved you in the past?"

"Three," he replied without hesitation. "You saved me exactly three times. But that's only because I gave you big favors as well. We're even."

"If you help me with this, you'll have no more competition. But I'm sure you've already made that calculation in your head."

Trapp nodded. "So you'd rather have me around, than these other people."

"Do we have a deal? Or not?"

"It's true that we can help each other. But you know me. You know what I like. I want more from you while I have this opportunity."

A sinking feeling filled her stomach as she saw the look in Trapp's eyes. Yes, she expected something like this would happen.

"What do you want?"

"Do you remember the day we met?" Trapp asked. "You put an enforcer in a state of sexual agony when you nearly crushed his penis."

"To be fair, he came all over my dress. So it couldn't have been that bad."

"Very true. And by the way, that dress belongs to me now. It'll be a reminder of our unique relationship. I saw you being strip searched on camera. You're very beautiful. Watching your dress fall... seeing you now... you're an angel with a gun and badge."

"What do you want?" she asked again, wanting to get this over with.

"I want what I've always wanted. To see you used to your fullest potential. I don't mean any disrespect. This is about your beauty and the carnal desires you have inside. And those lips, those beautiful lips. The first time I saw you, I wondered if you'd actually get on your knees to suck that man's cock. Let's explore that."

She kept calm as their eyes were locked. More people joined the party and she could hear chatter and conversations around the spacious room. She could also hear moaning, men and women, enjoying each other's bodies.

"If I do this..." her voice trailed off.

He gave a curt, half nod. "Get on your knees. My lovely assistant can help you."

Catalina did her best to keep a straight face, but she got the impression that it turned Trapp on even more to see her like this. She felt a soft pair of hands on her shoulders from behind, followed by a pair of erect nipples that touched the skin of her back. The naked woman behind her gave a gentle push downward, to guide the detective towards her knees.

She obliged. She got on her knees. A maid handed Trapp a drink of wine, which he drank. Then Trapp gave an order to his staff.

Detective Rios saw from the corner of her eye what was going on. A butler stood beside her while she was kneeling on the carpet. The butler had a large frame and dark skin. The naked woman was blonde and was undoing the butler's pants.

She didn't want to look directly at the cock. She wanted to keep her eyes on Trapp, to be defiant and brave about this. She wanted to be strong and she also knew that eye contact was making Trapp even more enticed.

Her heart raced as she saw the large penis to her side. She hated that her mouth was starting to salivate. It was a natural reaction her body had whenever she was about to prepare for an act like this.

The butler took a step closer to her. On her shoulders, she could feel a pair of hard nipples from the blonde woman, urging her to proceed, rubbing fingers in her hair.

"Detective Rios, you know what to do," Trapp said, putting an extra emphasis on her job title. "Start sucking on it."

She broke eye contact and looked at the dark penis which dangled next to her face when the butler stepped forward. The hands and fingers of the blonde woman kept combing through her hair, lovingly nudging her to suck it already.

Catalina opened her mouth and took the penis inside. She felt it stiffen upon contact with her lips and tongue. Sealing her lips, she sucked. All she could do was wonder how she could justify this to herself. Keep focus on her own pleasure from blowing a guy in front of a group of people? Or remind herself that she was here doing an important job?

She didn't have to do much work besides closing her lips and sucking. The blonde woman seemed happy to stroke the man's dick into her mouth, getting the butler even harder. The blonde woman also guided her head back and forth. Catalina was bobbing into the stroked cock and the blonde woman was working double-duty.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,204 Followers
12