All Comments on 'Unprecedented Events Ch. 04'

by wildeyedsthrnboy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1,2,3& 4

very good, looking forward to ch 5, you still holding my interest, :) may get this again as site not working right sending comments..

wildcat69awildcat69aabout 8 years ago
Please continue!

Unless you die in an unexpected accident, you'd better have many more chapters planned and published to this story. If not, I think myself and a lot of other readers will hunt you down and .........LOL A really good read that COULD go on for a long time!

wildeyedsthrnboywildeyedsthrnboyabout 8 years agoAuthor

It got a little dark didn't it? Don't worry, I have enough sick stuff in my head to see the story to an ending, be it happy or sad.

TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 8 years ago
Has my interest

First Michelle and now Stephanie. It's not stated, but I would think that both would have been taken back to their homestead to be buried beside the other members of their lost family. But the losses keep piling on - which could happen in such a disaster, but his family is slowly dying off. As the months go by, the women keep telling him they are ready when he is, but don't expect that to last. Especially if Becky doesn't survive her labor - which can happen.

The move to the new cabin was to avoid future river floods if I recall. I would have thought, though, a trip to town to find supplies - whatever canned goods that were still good that they could haul back; heritage seeds (not GMO!); first aid supplies from the pharmacy and any clinics; reference books from the library; supplies for ammo reload or simply boxes of more ammunition; camping supplies; clothing; shoes; toiletries like soap. Not just surviving, but thinking long term to actually thrive.

Still, your tale is keeping my interest. 5* Keep it coming. Thanks for sharing!

wildeyedsthrnboywildeyedsthrnboyabout 8 years agoAuthor

TJSkywind. Ahem. Shhhhhh! Hahaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

so why is there a need to keep killing off female characters? getting a bit unnecessary really. might as well have just had all 40 relatives stick around if youre going to keep killing people off at this rate you wont have anyone left.

wildeyedsthrnboywildeyedsthrnboyabout 8 years agoAuthor

Its part of the over all story. Some things just have to happen. There are going to be twist and turns. There is a lot coming. It will be a little slower for a bit but it's coming. Look for ch 5 in about 4 to 5 days.

goldponygoldponyabout 8 years ago
hmmmmmmm

Me thinks you have a plan. I may no like parts of your plan, but I like the hell out of what you have created so far. Just how deep are your sleeves? How many twists and turns have you got in store for us. Steph was a balancing soul in this, who will take her place? Deal us the cards and play the hand that the storyteller deals us. I think it will be good. Sad? or happy? This is Your story. Show us. GP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well done II

I've always had mixed feelings about a succession of stories... rather like sequels. "Unprecedented Events" however, has yet to disappoint. Plot twists are rather unpredictable, as of yet... and that's something to be enjoyed. I am also enjoying the attitude, displayed by our protagonist, as someone who actually cares very much, for the women he's being intimate with... and displaying the appropriate emotional reactions that go with that. (as opposed to just being a meaningless stroke story...where no emotional ties are illustrated at all...that got old a long time ago!) Thus far, the chapters are in decent sized lengths... just about right, as far as I'm concerned. A word about character development... You've gotten character development down VERY well. We aren't given massive dumps of information, all at once, on our protagonist, nor the girls, nor our protagonist's Mother, nor his Aunt... We get it in small amounts, exactly when it's the right time for us to know. THAT is the mark of a good writer... Making the character development move naturally, with the story plot... rather than bogging it down. I've only known one other erotic series writer, who writes this well... (and it makes me sad to say so, too...) This series seems like it's going to run for a good long while. Lots of plot potential here... and a great many interesting sub-plots as well. This series may well garner a golden clitorides award, this year. It will almost certainly be nominated, if the quality of the writing stays consistent. This one's a winner!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
next chapter?

When is the next chapter going to be out? I really enjoy reading these.

wildeyedsthrnboywildeyedsthrnboyalmost 8 years agoAuthor

I promise it's coming. Life is keeping me from having down time so it's delayed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous