Unpriestly Behaviour Ch. 02

Story Info
Takes Beth again: he’s been filmed and is being blackmailed.
5.8k words
4.32
14.5k
11

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

Everyone involved in this story is over the age of 18. It's a fantasy, and in real life such behaviour would be highly illegal and lead to long prison sentences. If you're offended by descriptions of rape and forced sex; read no further.

- - -

A note came through my door the following afternoon; dropped by a rather grumpy looking George. It was from Rupert: "Father, we so enjoyed meeting you yesterday for our little tete-a-tete. Now we need to ask you to give a little counselling to young Beth, you may remember meeting yesterday. In short, we have a teensy-weensy problemette, and I'm sure you can help us. Eight this evening? Plan to stay for about three hours. And please come dressed casually."

I was only a little concerned: it did not seem likely that Beth had said anything about my taking her virginity by force the day before. But I was intrigued: what "problemette" might they have? What might they want me to do, and might I have the opportunity to get inside Beth's pants (and her sexy eighteen year old body) again that evening?

Five minutes before eight I knocked on the outer gate. It was opened by George who simply jerked his head in the direction of the main house. I walked up the driveway and let myself in. Rupert and Jeremy were in the same spacious drawing room where we had met before. Rupert greeted me with a warm handshake and a broad smile:

"Father James -- oh let's call you Jamie, so much less formal. Drink? Now, something a bit stronger this evening I think: Gin, surely? Beth darling, gin and tonic for father Jamie. Not too strong now!"

Beth appeared through another doorway, carrying a very welcome gin.

"And Beth, pet," said Rupert, "this concerns you too; so stand there and listen, and don't say a single word until you spoken to, OK?"

Rupert turned to me. "Now, Father, you probably don't know the sort of training we do here," he continued, "We train young women as bilingual personal assistants, secretaries and chauffeuses for wealthy businessmen. The girls all know that. What they haven't been told yet, is that they're also going to be trained to provide sexual companionship and services as very highly skilled mistresses."

Hearing these words Beth, who had been standing quietly to one side of the room, gave a startled gasp. The pretty eighteen-year-old looked up in shock and surprise; crying out, "No!"

Rupert silenced her with a gesture and turned back to me. "No no; and you, Father, don't look like that! Come on Jamie! I know you're a priest, but I know your background and you're a man of the world! So when we recruit them we recruit girls who are eighteen by the time they reach us, fit, pretty and also virgins. Now, our clients don't want a girl who is a blushing virgin, and they certainly don't want girls who have slept around; but they do want a capable, experienced and skilled lover. So it's our job to collect then as ingénues, and then to train them."

I looked in puzzlement at the two gay lovers and raised an eyebrow; and Rupert roared with laughter. "Well exactly darling: Jeremy and I can't do it; we just don't swing that way at all, do we Jeremy, Petal?"

Jeremy only smirked by way of reply. Standing to one side Beth had paled in shock as Rupert continued, "So it was going to be George's job to break the girls in, in the bedroom department. But there are two little problems. The first is that he is really far too enthusiastic on the aggressive side of things -- might damage the merchandise. The second, that as of a month ago he had to have his prostate removed. And now, poor darling, he can't get it up. So we need someone else who can punch the girls' V cards; is that the right expression? And we think you're just the man to do it."

I tried to keep my face impassive. This was all a bit too close for comfort: I was happy to take what I could get when I could get it, but not to be at the beck and call of these two. I opened my mouth to protest, but Rupert held up one hand and stopped me. His whole manner changed and a form of ruthlessness was suddenly apparent in his manner. "Oh, before you say something really stupid, Jamie, flower, we've been watching some telly, and we found the most marvellous programme; and guess who stars in it?"

Rupert picked up a remote control from the coffee table and pointed it at the screen in the corner of the room. The TV lit up with a fairly high quality image which I first thought was a cheap porno. An older man and a young woman stood by a bed, clearly about to have sex. But then I recognised the furniture in the bedroom, and suddenly I was presented with a close-up of my own face as I slapped Beth's breast prior to forcing her to her knees and making her start giving me a blow job. The cunning bastards: high quality motion sensitive cameras hidden, I guessed, around the house; certainly in all the bedrooms.

Beth had been staring at the screen in horrified silence; but she suddenly shook herself and cried out in shock, "Stop it! Turn it off! He made me! I didn't...!"

"Oh well you did, pet." said Rupert, turning the machine off. Beth took a step backwards and collapsed into a chair, panting. I gazed at Rupert impassively. He'd sprung the trap and turned the screw. What did he want?

"But to continue: Jamie, darling, on the one hand we don't any of us want this film getting into the wrong hands do we; not any of us? And in actual fact we're really very pleased with what you did, even if you did, as it were, help yourself to the contents of the cookie jar without an invite. But such a sweet looking cookie: anyone would have been tempted! Except us of course haha!

"So what we need from you is more of the same - but to our timetable from now on? You understand? No more helping yourself ...," and there was an edge of steel in his voice, "or your little porno-shoot here ends up in the hands of the boys in blue, and you end up inside one of HM's finest P's. And the 'girls' there won't be nearly as accommodating as lovely little Beth here."

I had a vision of daily fighting off gay rapists while prison guards stood by. Too right it wouldn't be fun.

"So Jamie, we have a very good Wi-Fi connection here - I can upload this stuff in minutes! Or, you can work for us. Earn the thousands we're putting your way, and the way of that pathetic community centre.

"The girls need to be taught the 'Six Sex' way: blow jobs, missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggie style and cum-in-mouth-and-swallow. That's at the core of what 'Six Sierra Exponential Training' is all about. And the job's yours! You passed the interview! It's work you'll love! And you had a vasectomy two years ago - in the March, wasn't it? So no danger of getting little Beth here, or any of the others, up the duff!"

This did shock me. How the hell had he discovered that little gem of information?

Rupert was relentless. He turned to the trembling girl, "Now Beth, our little cockatoo, this must all have come as a bit of a shock for you: is it all good? Are you quite happy? No objections?"

She looked up, then started up from the chair. A little colour had come back to her, and a look of disgust and determination crossed her face.

"Never!" she said. "Even after what Father James did to me last night; those dirty things; I'll never be part of your disgusting and depraved scheme. I won't do it. You can send me back home! I won't tell; just let me go!"

Rupert contrived to look disappointed. He turned to Jeremy: "As if she had a choice! You tell her, Jeremy, petal: she's such a sweet little thing I just can't bring myself to do it. Such a sweet little thing."

Jeremy walked across and took over the remote control. "The thing is, Beth, if you don't play along with us we'll have to let Georgie have his head, to coin a phrase. And our Georgie really doesn't play nice. This is what he did last time."

The screen burst into life a second time. If the first had been a porno; this was something from a horror film. A young dark haired woman, gagged, was hanging by her arms in what appeared to be a BDSM dungeon. She was nude, and as we watched George came into shot with a horse-whip. He clearly knew how to handle it. The first crack of the whip laid a thin white line across her breasts; the second immediately after across her belly. On the tape, George paused. We heard the woman's sharp laboured intake of breath, then she shrieked out in shock and pain from behind the gag as the whip marks filled out into vivid red welts. Eight more times the whip cracked; eight more times a bright red welt appeared until her breasts and belly were crossed with ten very regularly spaced, almost parallel, lines. On the screen, George put the whip down and walked over to the girl as she panted for breath: he put a finger to her vagina and drew it away: moisture glistening from here damp pussy, as the pain turned into erotic stimulation.

"He is very accurate," Rupert commented, "really accurate. When he's sober. Look here Beth; see how none of the lines cross over. Beautiful symmetry. The girl was eighteen -- same age as you, and who'd have thought that turned her on so - but it made her so wet."

The scene faded and changed. The same woman was now lying on a rough wooden table; no longer gagged, but tied down, with her legs roped as wide apart as they would go. It can't have been long after the whipping, as the whip marks were still red and livid. A vibrator was stuffed into her cunt and buzzed as it stimulated her. The girl panted in the throes of a forced orgasm. I noticed Beth watching with fascinated horror as George removed the long ribbed dildo and took up a thick leather strap. He systematically delivered half a dozen strikes to the girl's exposed pussy, eliciting loud shrieks of pain and horror, before inserting the dildo again. The girl alternately screamed, wept and begged him to stop; then cried out in forced pleasure and begged him to continue. Three times he repeated the process, before finally using his hand to add to the stimulation of the vibrator and bring to young woman to a shattering final orgasm. Again the scene faded.

This time Jeremy turned the TV off. "You don't want to see the rest." he said, shuddering theatrically. "It's not pretty. George got very rough; very rough. Nigh-on killed her. He's a brute -- a dangerous, lethal brute. But if you don't play ball, by which I mean amongst other things playing with Father Jamie here's balls," and he laughed at the expression of anguish on Beth's pretty face, "then I'm afraid we're going to have to allow Georgie to have his fun."

I'll give Beth top marks for courage, if not for wisdom. She looked at the pair of them; defiance blazing in her eyes. "I don't care," she said, "do your worst! Maybe he'll kill me too like that other poor girl, but I won't do those horrible things you're asking me to."

"Oh no, sweetie," said Jeremy, "she wasn't dead. The scars took a long time to go, and Georgie had to have another couple of tries at getting her to cooperate; in his own particularly horrible way; but she didn't die! But she didn't prove tractable either; so we had to move her on to a not-very-salubrious brothel in Cairo. Serviced 30 or 40 men a day for months before a client went too far in a little game I believe. But she wasn't dead when she left us, was she Roopy?"

"Cross my heart and hope to die!" said Rupert. "Mind you George will die, if Mossad ever catch up with him ... she wasn't an ordinary girl, and we still don't know how they placed that pretty little cuckoo in the nest!" They left that one hanging and I made a note of the interesting morsel for later.

Jeremy continued the lecture. "But in any case, you don't need to worry, Beth dear. We won't let George do that to you. Not to you; we wouldn't want those nasty whip marks on you, precious: you're already sold to a client. It will have to be one of the other girls: but the great thing is: you get to pick which one! You get to choose who George whips!"

Beth stared at him in horror.

"So have a little think, darling," said Jeremy, "as we sort out a few details with Jamie here. Now Jamie, usually we would expect three or four sessions to train each girl: one where you simply take her, even if she's a bit reluctant, but make sure she has a good time of course. Then one where you tell her what to do and make her do it - ideally by then she's at least pretending to be willing, but again; make sure she gets satisfaction; make sure she gets to come; make sure she enjoys herself in the end. Finally a sort of exam -- where she seems to all intents and purposes to be a willing and proactive participant. Inside she can be angry and seething of course, but she has to seem willing. And that's the tape we'll show the client!

"Now you made a pretty good start with Beth yesterday but you still need to get her into cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, and into doggy style. And I'm sure she'd appreciate a revision of everything else!"

Rupert took over. He looked at the two of us and his voice was utterly cold; his tone ruthless. "You're both trapped, darlings, so you better get on with it. Jamie sweetie, I think you know the way to Beth's room."

Beth flared with anger: "I'll bite his thing off!" she snarled.

Jeremy looked at her thoughtfully. "Temper, temper! But we really don't want the good Father damaged. So Jamie, it may be bluff," (and now I wasn't so sure), "but before you go, and just so she doesn't try anything with those fine teeth of hers, you'd better fit this in her mouth."

He reached into his pocket and brought out a stainless steel O ring gag. I knew exactly what it was: we'd used them on prisoners in ... well a country in Asia. He handed it to me. I walked over to where Beth stood, trembling now like a kitten trapped in a corner. I tried to make my voice as firm, but also as gentle as possible. "Come on Beth, open your mouth. Be a good girl. Neither of us can stop this now."

Rupert spoke to Jeremy, "So touching! What a kind rapist!"

Beth suddenly spun round and ran through the open doorway behind her. A wasted effort: almost immediately she reappeared in George's rough arms. He placed one of his powerful hands against the side of her jaw; forcing her mouth open; took the gag from me and efficiently placed it into her mouth. He quickly strapped it behind her head, grunting with satisfaction.

"Run along now, you two," said Jeremy, "and have some fun."

While she was still stunned from George's assault on her I grabbed Beth by the hand and dragged out of the room and upstairs to her bedroom. Nothing I could do now except enjoy her delicious body and think of a way out of this bind later. Closing the door behind me I held her upright and with one hand on her shoulder stood back and admired the attractive 18-year-old I was about to fuck, again against her will, for the second time. She was wearing flat shoes and popsocks, a tight pair of jeans which showed off her buttocks and gave a hint of cameltoe, and a button-down blouse. From the way her breasts were outlined it was clear that she had no bra on today. Her eyes blazed with anger and an appalled fascination as she contemplated her renewed violation. The O ring looked uncomfortable, and some spit was trickling from the corner of her mouth. I let go of her shoulder and gave her one piece of advice before a single order. "Beth you little slut. This can be hard or easy for you. Well, hard or not quite so hard. It's up to you. I'll probably enjoy it more if you struggle to be honest. But you will do what I make you do. Now: strip!"

For a moment she hesitated eyes darting to and fro, looking for some way, any way of escape. There was none. Her shoulders dropped and she reached down, bending forward, and slipped off her shoes and socks. Straightening up she fumbled with is the button on her jeans.

"Not yet," I said, "blouse first. Let me see your sexy little breasts again. Actually they're not 'yours': right now they belong to me. And I'm going to play with, kiss, lick, suck, slap and pinch them as much as I fucking well like."

She gave a sort of half-scream of protest, but she began undoing the buttons of her blouse, starting from the top. As the last one came undone she slipped the blouse backwards off her shoulders and it dropped to the floor.

"Very nice," I said, as her pert tits came into view. I slapped each of them, just the once, and left a red handprint across it. "Now play with your nipples. I want to see those fun buttons standing proud so I can use them."

She did as I had commanded her; thumb and forefinger manipulating each nipple. They began to swell even as I leered at her. Improbably she blushed, deep red across her chest and face: caught out by the fact that she was beginning to be turned on by her humiliation. Batting her right hand from its fondling, I grabbed her breast with my left hand and pulled her to me, leaning forward to kiss her forehead.

"Such a pretty little slut." I murmured, then reached down with my right hand to grab her crotch through her jeans. "Feeling nice and wet for me today, are you? Maybe not yet," I said, smiling at the way she flinched from my hand,"but I have such a happy memory of enjoying your tight little fuck-hole yesterday, and I'm quite ready for round two today. When you get warmed up, I'm sure you'll be really desperate for it too, you little bitch!"

The constraints of the O ring gag made it hard to make out her reply, but I'm pretty sure it amounted to an entirely unwarranted aspersion on my legitimacy. Grabbing her shoulders I pushed her to her knees. I freed my now fully tumescent cock from my jeans and boxers and it sprang forward slapping her in the face. "Suck it, bitch!" I said.

This simple instruction presented Beth with a problem she had not anticipated. With the O ring in place it was impossible to get any suction on my throbbing erection. She tried hard, bless the cotton socks she was no longer wearing, squeezing my cock head against the roof of her mouth and laving the sensitive base (was she a fast learner or was it just a lucky guess?) with her tongue. But it wasn't really giving me the stimulation I wanted. I warned her to take a deep breath, then placed both hands behind her head and pulled her forward. As my cock hit the back of her throat she began to gag, producing a delightful - to me - sense of pleasure, and building up the pressure in my balls. Beth didn't seem to be getting quite to same pleasurable feelings: she put her hands against my legs and desperately tried to push herself away. I was having none of it.

"That's perfect my darling." I said. "Just keep doing what you're doing; that feels so good. So good; thank you!" I saw that her eyes were beginning to water so I released her head, allowing her to take a deep breath. It was a short respite for her. "And here we go again!" I said, cheerfully. We repeated her throat fucking four or five times until I became aware that I was about to pop - for which it was far too early - and she was beginning to droop a little. Perhaps she'd had a tiring day, though more likely it was the lack of oxygen. "That's so good I'm about to cum," I said, "but it's too early for that yet. Change of position I think."

I dragged her to her feet, taking the opportunity to push my hand down inside her jeans and panties. Her pussy was wet with her juices, and she moaned in unwilling pleasure. I turned her around and pushed her forward, face down on the bed.

"On your hands and knees; turn around and face me!" I commanded.

She did as she was told and I placed a hand under her chin lifting her tear-stained face so I could look her in the eye as I again pushed my cock through the O ring and deep into the already abused throat of the girl who until yesterday was an innocent virgin. Once I was nicely embedded, I leaned forward and took a tit in each hand; first palming the now hard nipples and enjoying the weight of her small breasts, then grabbing them more roughly.

12