Unpriestly Behaviour Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued to use her boobs as handles, pulling her forward and back creating a pleasurable friction against my hardness in her mouth. Her gagging produced the sensation of my cock being massaged in a soft, warm, wet tunnel. After a couple of minutes enjoying this double pleasure, using and abusing her tits and mouth, I had her lie down and roll onto her back with her head hanging over the edge of the bed. Beth had no idea what was about to happen.

"And for the third variety of blow job," I said, thrusting once more through the O ring and using her abused throat as a vagina. This time I was able to lean forward and fondle her tits from above. I enjoyed the muffled sounds of protest as I tugged upwards on her already painful nipples, trying to see if I could actually lift her up off the bed. Desperately she arched her back, trying to reduce the pain in her breasts. I just pulled harder till her nipples slipped through my sweat-lubricated fingers. Her head rolled from side to side, increasing my pleasure in fucking her tear-stained face. To keep her interested, I none-too-gently slapped each tit in turn: they reddened delightfully under my assault. The sounds of protest changed to groans of pleasure; her sexuality overcame the pain and her left hand moved to her panties, masturbating furiously as she sought relief.

I was properly ready to come now, and and I grabbed her hand, then pulling out of her mouth forced her to finish me off with a hand job. The first spurt of my hot cum flew over her face and onto her tits and chest; then I made sure that the remaining jets of cum landed in her mouth and on her chin, nose and eyes. With the O ring in place she really had no alternative but to swallow what was in her mouth, and I used her own fingers to wipe what had landed on her face into her mouth so she swallowed that too. I then took her hand and forced her to rub the cum on her chest into her boobs and nipples.

"It's really very good for your skin," I told her, "and it's the least I can do since you've been so cooperative. I'd recommend a daily application! Now, before we move to the main event I think you need a shower, don't you?"

I spun her around and pulled off her jeans and her delicate pair of panties: they were virginal white; inappropriate for the past 24 hours, with girlish pink bows. Sweet. Her pussy was almost gushing now - this girl was so turned on by rough sex! She spoke, her words distorted by the O ring. It wasn't easy to make out what she was saying, but from what I could understand, and the pleading look in her eyes, I was pretty sure it was a request and a promise: please take the O ring off; I won't try to bite you. I asked her if that's what she meant and she nodded her head vigorously. Perhaps I'm too trusting, but I did as she asked. She was pathetically grateful. Not that that stopped her pleading with me, the minute she could speak properly, not to fuck her again.

"We'll see." I said. Again, to give the girl credit, she knew exactly what that meant.

I find that 18-year-old recently-deflowered virgins can be very naive sometimes. Apparently Beth thought that she'd be having a shower by herself. I quickly disabused her of this misconception by stripping off and joining her in the shower as soon as she had the water running nice and warm and had soaped herself up. I stood behind her and reached around to fondle her tits with my left hand, and I followed up with my right hand, reaching down and, after a quick flick of her clit, inserting my middle finder into her tight slit. She was aghast at this fresh and unexpected intrusion but even making allowances for the shower, she was very wet and very receptive. I found her g-spot, eliciting a moan of unwilling pleasure from her and I pulled her hard against me allowing my now re-hardening prick to rub against her back, and to nestle in the crease between her buttocks.

"Clean enough I think," I said, "and time to get you dried off and back on the bed where you belong." But actually I had a surprise for her: as I stepped out of the shower I held her under the stream of water as I turned it on to fully cold. I swear I saw her nipples harden in front of my eyes as I held her, gasping and wriggling, in the freezing water. I turned the water off when I thought she'd had enough, and began to towel her dry. Once we were both dry I pulled back through to the bedroom.

"Sometimes you may get to choose which way you are fucked first," I said, "but not tonight. Tonight it's all about my power over you. And I say tonight, we're going to start with doggy style. Bitch style."

Some helpful previous occupant of the room had installed a full-length mirror against one wall, conveniently placed so that Beth could face it when positioned on her hands and knees. I arranged her just so, and positioned myself behind her, pushing her legs wide enough apart so that her sex was open to me. I grasped her hair and pulled back so her spine bent, thrusting her pussy even more obscenely towards me and forcing her to look up into the mirror, and into my face.

"Obviously it makes life easier for you and more pleasurable if you're ready for sex," I said, conversationally, "but it doesn't really make any difference to the man. Sometimes he'll just want to fuck you, ready or not. So I've done you a favour: today's your lucky day really! Are you ready? Are you steady? Actually I don't care. So I'll begin."

The day before I had thrust into her quickly. This time I made the penetration very slow and deliberate so she could feel and enjoy, and also hate and resent, every part of the sensation. I certainly enjoyed every moment of it, especially her whimpered cries as I stretched out her tight pussy. I loved, too, the sight of her twin puppies in the mirror; hanging down and gently swaying from side to side: it's just extraordinary how even size B tits can do this. Young women's bodies: so wonderful.

I pulled out a little then pushed back in and began to build up a rhythm. She was conflicted; hating it, quietly moaning, "No, no, no!" but despite herself beginning to become more and more slick with unwanted arousal. I felt her little snatch beginning to tighten against me as mini-orgasms began to shake her tight teenage body.

"So this is called 'doggy style'," I said, "and a lot of girls really enjoy it. In any case, I recommend that you get used to it. You will be doing it a lot. Do you see how it shows off your lovely firm breasts? And what pleasure it gives me to see the expression on your face as I ride you like the bitch you are? But that's only one of the positions we are going to practice today. The next is called reverse cowgirl."

I pulled out and lay on the bed next to her. "Now my todger's fully hard again you just need to squat over me facing my feet, and sink right down onto my pole," I told her. "Let gravity do the work for you!" I reinforced the command by pulling her over on top of me. Reluctantly she squatted over me as instructed, allowing me a splendid view of her tight teenage ass. I reached up to her shoulders and pulled her down hard, so she dropped down to the hilt. She cried out in renewed shock and pain. Grasping her firm buttocks I helped her to move, ordering her, "Lean forward you silly girl; rock on your heels and move!"

The view in the mirror was delightful: a sheen of sweat on her youthful skin and a look of appalled horror as she watched her body impaled on my cock as she fucked me... horror too that her sexual instincts were kicking in, making her find pleasure in the way she was being forcibly taken. She rocked back and forth on my hot pole.

I pulled her towards me until her back was leaning against me, and I started thrusting into her more actively. "Eighteen years old and so sexy!" I muttered in her ear, "It should be illegal! Now spin around so you face me!"

Full marks for effort: she did actually try to stay impaled on me while she turned; but that's a difficult trick, and there was only one girl I'd ever had who could pull it off with any style (she was a ballet dancer: body like a steel blade, albeit mind as thick as a house brick; where Beth; a bright girl, knew exactly how much she was being degraded and robbed of value and dignity). So Beth stood up awkwardly and turned to face me. There was one final moment of rebellion, just as she was poised above me with my cockhead resting between her outer lips, she closed her eyes and tensed up as if to push herself away. I reached up for those convenient breasts, taking a handful on each side - that's actually about all there was - and held her down as I jerked my whole body up into her; harpooning her and then pulling her back down onto me.

"Come on Beth, nearly time for your cream pie!" I said. I could see she had no idea what I was speaking about, so rather than explain, I simply demonstrated; cumming hard; my hot cum ejaculating into her poor abused pussy. I was astonished at how much cum I could produce in my fourth orgasm in two days: a great tribute to the girl's nubile pulchritude.

As I began to soften, I could feel our combined fluids beginning to leak out of her. Personally I don't like the feel of cooling and congealing cum in my crotch, so I decided Beth could have the pleasure. I pulled her to me as I came down from my orgasmic high and rolled over on top of her: with any luck there would be the traditional wet patch on her sheets as a happy reminder of our activities later. I knew, but I didn't care, that her sexual tension was still not fully released.

"You can make yourself cum later you little whore!" I whispered into her ear. She lay passively beneath me; warm and soft; just the occasional sniffle or sob betraying the distress which vied with her pleasure and her frustration at not having reached a full orgasm. She was so comfortable to lie on that I surprised myself by dropping briefly to sleep. I came to with the pleasurable scent of freshly fucked teenager in my nostrils, and I took a last look down at the ravaged girl. "You're such a witch!" I said, "and I'd love to stay here enjoying being under your spell, but I need to go. Sweet dreams! Think of me tonight when you cry yourself to sleep!"

I dressed quickly, and made my way down to the ground floor. George - silent as ever - was waiting to let me out, and I heard the front door locked and bolted behind me.

Truth to tell, and sexual release apart, I was a worried man as I walked back to the presbytery. The situation was not good at all. I was being blackmailed. True, it promised to be a lot of fun, but I knew that I had work to do if I was to get out from under the thumb of the two old queens. They would undoubtedly have recorded tonight's sex session too; giving them even more evidence to hold over me; and each fresh time I was summonsed up there the trap would be pulled tighter. I needed specialist help; but fortunately I knew just the man to get in touch with. Henri was a good friend from Legion days. He was also the best hacker I knew. I resolved to give him a call first thing the next morning.

12