Unpriestly Behaviour Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That poor Mr D'Estain ... I expect him to die at 6.55 tomorrow morning. Just before the morning shift come on. So we'll send someone over to fetch you just beforehand. Oh, and we've let Bishop Patrick's office know you're here and can't be reached until tomorrow morning."

I felt like a leaf, fallen into rapids.

Sister Benedicta led me to the Guest Flat - in fact a detached bungalow set away from the main nurses' home - and showed me the keypad combination. The rooms were named after Popes. "We've put your ... er ... nieces in 'John XII". You're in the main bedroom, straight ahead: 'Boniface VIII'." She paused and frowned before going on, "Though why we named a room after that notorious sodomite and heretic I don't know."

I kept quiet - I was doing a lot of that recently - and reflected that John XII was no better: giving church land to a mistress and committing multiple murders before being caught 'in flagrante delicto' by a man he was cuckolding. The enraged husband threw the old goat to his death from a top floor window, thus precipitating the election and brief pontificate of the anti-pope Benedict V.

I closed and locked the front door, entered my room, and slipped off my clothes, wrapped a large bath sheet around me, and went into the well appointed bathroom. I was dog tired, and just wanted a shower and sleep. It wasn't to be.

My first thought when hit by a wall of steam was that the nuns had run a hot bath for me. The real reason was more delicious by far. Mandy and Nusrah were kneeling up and facing each other in the large corner bath, gently washing each others' delightfully sexy eighteen year old bodies. They clearly saw me come in but ignored me, so I just stood there enjoying the view. Mandy's hands were on Nusrah's pert B cup boobies, the wet black skin glowing with health and promise. Nusrah's nipples were jet black, long and erect, and Mandy rolled them between forefinger and thumb, eliciting moans of pleasure from the other girl.

Nusrah's hands rested briefly on Mandy's hips, then she scooped up some of the bubbles and stroked them up the curve of Mandy's flanks and across the white girl's smaller boobs. I'd seen Mandy's dark pink nipples when I'd had a brief glimpse down her top the day I first met the Six-Sigma girls: now they were engorged with her sexual flush and she whimpered as Nusrah's fingers brushed across them.

Enjoying the feel of my growing erection I sat on the bathroom stool to continue watching this lesbian love-making: clearly now being put on for my benefit as well as their own sinful pleasure.

Nusrah glanced across to me before looking across to her girlfriend and leaning forward to kiss Mandy softly on the lips. The girls drew back an inch and proceeded to engage tongues and lips in an unhurried ecstasy of kissing, exploring how the gentlest of touches rippled their bodies with pleasure. I'm sure the water was warm - but this was hot!

Their kissing grew more urgent and more passionate, though now only their mouths were touching, allowing me to feast on the view of pert breasts, erect nipples, and flat, taut stomachs.

They broke their kiss and Nusrah knelt up higher, bringing the V of her pudenda into view. I could see that she was shaved, apart from a narrow landing strip. Then my view was obscured as Mandy leant forward to start kissing the ebony girl's tits, circling kisses around the swell of each boob before licking and sucking each long hard nipple.

Mandy stopped her kissing and drew back a little to allow her to caress Nusrah's breasts with her two hands, kneading and shaping them to show off the sexy nips. Then she dropped her right hand, and Nusrah spread her knees further apart to give her friend and lover access to her pussy. This was now - just - under the water, so I just saw how Mandy was using the flat of her hand to caress the whole pussy, and I had to imagine her fingers sliding across Nusrah's slit and perhaps, from the gasp which escaped the black girl's mouth, over her clit and up into her tight love tunnel.

Nusrah's hands now returned to Mandy's tits, as Mandy switched to a circling motion around her groin; then Nusrah stiffened and gave a little cry as a small orgasm wracked her taut teenage body. The girls leaned against each other as she came down from her pleasure.

"Your turn now," said Nusrah, and Mandy rose from the water, showing a trim, heart-shaped bush over neat pussy lips. Standing, she leaned over the side of the bath to brace her hands against the wash basin, and lifted one foot onto the side of the bath, opening her vaginal area to Nusrah's questing fingers and tongue.

Nusrah twisted round to give herself easy access and began by licking Mandy's slick outer lips. I had a perfect view as her tongue then pushed between then, penetrating her entrance like a miniature cock, then driving upwards to caress her hidden clitoris. It was clear that Nusrah had found her target, and Mandy gave a little squeal of pleasure and dipped her hips into Nusrah's oral ministrations.

Meanwhile Nusrah's hands began to caress the cheeks of Mandy's bottom. As Nusrah continued licking and kissing Mandy's pussy, her breasts began to sway lewdly with the rhythm of their lesbian lust.

Twice Mandy began to speak, and twice she was stopped in her tracks by the intense feelings of sexual pleasure moving through her body. With a visible effort to regain control she looked towards me and got out the words. "Like Jeremy said, Father, fuck us both!". I'm sorry, we just couldn't wait and we started without you ... oh, oh, oh yes, yes!" It appeared Nusrah's expert oral skills had produced a third orgasm.

I was so turned on that I needed no second invitation. I stood, dropping the towel where I had been seated. I stepped into the bath and stood behind Mandy, crouching slightly to position my cock for easy access to her virgin pussy. There was a bead of precum on the tip, and Nusrah used the end of her tongue to lick it off lasciviously.

"It's her first time," she said, as I placed the head against the hot and willing girl-flesh. "I know," I said, "but I'm sure it won't be the last." I leaned forward and put my arms around Mandy's slim torso to grasp a breast in each hand, my fingers brushing against her erect nipples.

I could feel her juices slick and slippery around my cockhead and with no more ado I pushed forward in a slow strong thrust, feeling her hymen resist briefly before it gave way to the invasion. I sensed her virgin blood giving added lubrication as I bottomed out against her.

"Ouch, that hurt," she said, and I was aware that she was crying with the sting and pain of her defloration, and perhaps also the reality of being fucked for the first time, leaving girlhood behind for ever, "but it's better already. I feel so full, so satisfied. Please, can you just hold me like this for a moment."

As I held her tight young flesh I became aware of an intense feeling of tenderness for the nude beauty I was leading into womanhood. Releasing one of her breasts I gathered her brunette hair which had been hanging loose over her shoulders; pulling it to one side so I could kiss the nape of her neck. She groaned at the touch of my lips, "Mmmm so lovely; thank you!"

Next I was reminded that there were three of us in this game; a warm mouth suckling on one of my balls. I severely doubt whether Nusrah had learned that trick in a manual of lesbian lovemaking, but however she had learned it, she was good. My urge to move be an overwhelming; I drew back to begin thrusting into Mandy's hot vagina, Nusrah released me, so she could lick along the bottom of my cock.

We settled into a rhythm, Mandy pushing back against me as I thrust forward into her, Nusrah alternately licking my cock and then adjusting her position to stimulate Mandy's clit. Mandy proved to be a talkative sex partner, panting out her words: "Move in me. Fuck me. Oh yes, yes! Take me. Fuck me!"

I pulled back on her hair, feeling her chest lift forward and her breast pushed into my other hand. I love a small tit: just one handful; all that a man needs; and so proud and pert.

I was loving it, but I had another virgin pussy to take, and this would be a first for me. Surprising as it might seem, I had never fucked a black woman before. Of course there were opportunities aplenty in Africa with the Legion. But I had not availed myself of them, for the simple reason that AIDS, not to mention other antisocial diseases, was rife. And back home, well I'd just not had the opportunity. Until now.

Mandy's pleas morphed into a rapid shallow breathlessness as my cock invaded her depths; and my hands tweaking her nipples, combined with Nusrah's determined attack on her pleasure button brought her to a full climax. Her full weight fell into my arms - fortunately she was only a little thing. Still holding her, I pulled out, and Nusrah licked her secretions and a little virgin blood off my still hard cock.

Mandy knelt down again and joined her; the two girls facing each other and competing to suck me deep and to lick me from ball sack to cockhead. I was in heaven. They paused briefly to kiss each other, then Nusrah rose from the water to adopt the position Mandy had so recently vacated. was delighted; doggystyle has always been my favourite position. Before taking her, I bent down to lick the dark skin of her labia, then used my fingers to separate her lips and expose the pink skin of her secret depths. She was wet - and not just from the bath water.

To be honest, I was dog tired, but the two girls had helped find reserves of sexual energy and passion. I looked down at my hard member; holding up manfully even though he was working overtime. "Come on old man," I thought to myself. "You can do this". I judged Nusrah was ready for me and without waiting or warning, I drove myself in up to the hilt, feeling her maidenhead give way and my cock hit the entrance to her cervix.

Nusrah was wonderfully fit and flexible; and twisted round to gaze adoringly at me. "Thank you Uncle James!" she said, then flexed her kegel muscles to massage my cock as I rested, thinking to let her adjust to my thick cock in her until-then virgin pussy.

Meanwhile Mandy was busy behind me, pressing herself against my legs and torso - I could feel her trimmed bush against my thigh and her firm tits rubbing against my back. Her arm snaked around me and reached down to Nusrah's slit, eliciting a fruity giggle from the nubile Ugandan. I'd come twice earlier on in the day, once in Abby's mouth and once to give her a facial, but apparently in this hypersexualised atmosphere my balls were prepared to give it yet one more go.

I began to fuck the black girl hard, concentrating on my own pleasure and expecting her perhaps to pull away; but to my delight she loved it, or at least appeared to love it. Her voice was a hoarse whisper, urging me on: "Nearly there; nearly there; don't stop!" So I didn't, and our orgasms hit us simultaneously; she crying out in ecstasy, me grunting "Take it, take it bitch!" as my hot cum flooded her womb.

I was spent, and by rights the two teenagers would have been, but, oh the energy of youth. As I stepped away Mandy positioned herself under Nusrah'spussy and I watched as she licked up the cum leaking down Nusrah's inner thigh. She stood up, and the two girls kissed once more, sharing my cum between them, then swallowing.

Personally, I think they hated the taste; but they'd clearly made a pact not to admit that, and they manfully - or rather womanfully - smiled and made appreciative noises before both rinsing out with cold water from the tap (incident LT giving me a great view of their tight bottoms as they did so).

We wrapped towels around us and went through to the bedroom. Nusrah lay on her back, legs spread wide, and Mandy masturbated her lazily, her hand lubricated by my remaining cum and Mandy's own feminine secretions.

We shared the big bed and went to sleep naked, spooned together, with only a light quilt needed to aid our body heat in keeping us warm. My cock was nestling against Nusrah's lower back and bottom, and I had a tit in each hand. Mandy was caressing me in turn, snuggled against my back and with a hand on my ruined but still semi-rigid cock.

We slept the night through.

I woke at six, momentarily nonplussed by the tangle of young limbs amongst which I was sleeping. We'd moved in the night: Mandy was now sleeping across me, and Nusrah's head was cradled in one arm. I disengaged myself, found the kitchen and got fresh coffee on the go.

I did not give the girls the opportunity to demonstrate the teenage ability to sleep through all circumstances. With the aid of cold water and wet dish cloth I had them out of bed and showered in time for cereal and toast. They dressed in the sensible outfits the nuns had found for them. I even made them wear the plain bras which had been included and - which showed skill and judgment - fittted then perfectly.

For me, the nuns had found clean socks and underwear; and so it was a very respectable priest - although lightly disguised as a male nurse and two very demure young ladies who answered the door at a few minutes before seven. We had even stripped the beds and put the sheets on a hot wash; maintaining the pretence of having used separate rooms, and hiding the odour of sex.

The girls were taken away by Sister Juliana to be entertained. I met with Henri, who was with the man who had installed the spyware on my phone. This had allowed Henri's team to hack into the Manor's network. "I've no idea what he's talking about," said Henri, "but I think he is planning to grow carrots. A lot of carrots. You see what you make of it."

The man spoke with a soft French accent. "So what's on your memory card is not just only the files that you saw. They're just - how do you say - pudding?"

"Padding," I corrected him.

"Yes, padding. Exactement. But because you made a full clone of the card -- smart move by the way -- I found a hidden data. Some names; some contact files ... oh yes, I nearly forget. And a bitcoin wallet file."

Henri jumped in. "And James: this bit even you can understand: that file contains - contained - a lot of bitcoin: about $23 million worth. Since yesterday about a quarter of the money is gone, leaving $18 million worth, or thereabouts."

The hacker spoke again. "But these guys are not that clever, or they are simply relying too much on nobody messing up, or they're in a hurry. Do you know what a hot wallet is?" I shook my head; "One with a lot of money in it?"

"Not exactly, no. It should not be. No, a "portefeuille chaud" - a hot wallet - is one which most certainly should not have a lot of money in it. The technology is not important, what is important is that it's insecure, especially it is you get in by an unencrypted seed phrase."

Realisation hit me and I laughed out loud. "The carrot seeds? The highlighted phrase on the carrot seed packet?"

He grinned wickedly. "You got it. Go to the top of the class. But do you know how to use the seed phrase to get the money out? To be ... so it can't be traced?" I shook my head, and Henri's man just smiled. "But I do," he said. He looked over at Henri, who nodded, and added "Your phone, he is compromised. If I clean it, well - they will know."

Henri threw on his nursing jacket. "I've sorted the phone. So. Time to move." He opened the door. "And, James, make sure you call somebody when you leave the hospital, before you get to your car. As you walk to your car." He led us over to the hospital, where a hearse waited discreetly by a side entrance, and back up to the private ward.

I swapped places with the fake priest; the "dead" man was wheeled out to be taken down to the hearse; and I returned to the reception area.

The girls were waiting for me there and sister Benedicta recovered my phone and handed me my car keys. As we walked round to where the car was parked I started to call the Manor.

I heard the whine of an over-revved moped engine, and a cry from one of the two girls. I spun round to see the moped mount the pavement so that the helmeted figure on the back of the moped could snatch the phone from my hand. The two figures disappeared around the corner, leaving only the diminishing wine of the moped engine and a cloud of blue smoke.

An anonymous machine, no numberplate, two figures wearing scarves and helmets. The police could not have caught them even if they tried. I tried to sound surprised. "My phone!" I said, staring at my empty hand. "They took my phone!"

We ran back into Reception and explained what had just happened. The police were called and a crime number issued, though it was clear nobody would or could come out to investigate. Had I got insurance? I had, and called the company from the hospital. A new phone would be couriered out to me by the next day. Was the phone backed up? Yes it was: good, I could restore it from the cloud.

While I was there I called the Manor and a friendly George took the phone call. I told him I would drop the girls back in about an hour and a half. The girls and I walked out to the car, this time without incident and I set off back for home.

/-----------/-

12