Unprofessional Behavior

Story Info
An office argument unlocks repressed passion.
1.4k words
3.59
16k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even with her office door closed they can hear us shouting. Printouts of the entire six-part series are strewn across her desk. She's telling me we need a major rewrite. I'm saying it's good to go as-is.

"If you think I'm going to sign off on this... this garbage, you're out of your fucking mind!" she yells.

"Garbage? You want to see garbage?" I shove the papers so they go flying. "There, now it's garbage!"

"How dare you? Pick those up!"

I laugh in her face. Her eyes go dark. Drawing back her right hand, she slaps my cheek. Hard.

Stunned, I lunge for her and grab her wrists, pinning them together. We scuffle briefly.

"Let me go, you fucker," she growls. "Get your hands off me."

I push her back against the brick wall, using my weight to immobilize her. I'm a head taller, and much more muscular. She squirms against me, trying to break free. Our faces are only inches apart.

"Is this how you get your kicks?" she hisses. "Beating up women?"

"No," I say, breathing hard. "THIS is how I get my kicks."

I kiss her roughly on the mouth. She yells something but the words are muffled by my lips. She thrashes violently, desperate to escape, but I'm too strong for her. The whole length of my body is pressed against her. I keep kissing until she stops struggling. I keep kissing until I feel her relax and melt against me.

"What do you want?" she pants when we finally come up for air.

"You know what I want," I growl, grabbing her ass.

Her eyes go wide. She shakes her head. "No, not in my office. Someone might hear."

"Let them," I say, taking off her jacket. I tug at her blouse, untucking it from her tweed skirt. Her hands flutter ineffectually. I make quick work of her buttons, strip the blouse off her shoulders, toss it to one side. The cool office air raises goosebumps on her bare skin.

"Stop," she mutters. "This is crazy."

I unhook her bra and slide my hands up under the loose cups. Her breasts are tiny, not even a handful, but her nipples are long and thick and very hard. I know exactly what she likes. I thumb them roughly, and a delicious shiver passes through her body. I kiss her again, using my tongue. This time she kisses me back, desperate and hungry. I feel her breathing quicken.

My fingers find the zipper of her skirt. Breaking off our kiss, I strip both her skirt and her panties down her slender legs in one quick motion, savoring her surprised gasp as they fall in a tangled heap at her feet. Then I yank off her heels and toss them aside too.

Naked. She's naked. She seems stunned by how quickly I've managed to undress her. Her normal look is so crisply professional, that seeing her like this with her tits and crotch completely exposed is more than a little shocking. She automatically raises her hands to cover herself, but I brush them aside and spin her around to face the wall instead.

"What are you doing...?" she cries.

She has a model's build, tall and thin and angular, with narrow hips and delicate shoulder blades. The muscles in her back shift under her pale skin as she lifts her hands to brace herself against the rough bricks. Her hair has come loose, cascading over her shoulders and falling in her eyes. My hand cups her tight little ass, and I nudge her feet farther apart with the toe of my shoe, opening her legs, widening her stance. My other hand reaches around to slide down her tight, flat belly, down past her delicious tuft of hair, down to the place between her thighs where she's so warm and wet and ready.

She shakes her head in protest. "No... stop..."

"You're sopping wet," I whisper into her ear. "I know you want it."

I tease my fingers lightly back and forth across her pussy lips. They're full and swollen, incredibly sensitive. A low shuddery sigh escapes her throat. Gently I open her up, trailing my fingertips along the tender moist flesh inside. The sigh becomes a moan and her hips begin to move. She grinds her open pussy eagerly against the palm of my hand. I find the hard nub of her clit, and her moans become gasps. I slide two fingers up inside her and work them in an out.

"Oh God... you fucker... you evil fucker," she says. "That's not fair."

"Tell me what you want."

"You know... you know what I want... I want you to fuck me," she says.

"Right here in your office?" I say mockingly. "Where someone might hear...?"

I drag my finger down the full length of her erect clit. Her whole body goes rigid, back arched, head thrown back. Her breath hisses through clenched teeth.

"Fuck... yes... fuck... right here in my office... please..."

"Lie on your desk," I say. "Spread your legs."

She staggers across the room and scrambles breathlessly up onto her desk. There are still a few pages of my script scattered here and there and she pushes them onto the floor before sprawling on her back. I walk slowly over to her. As I approach, she lets her legs fall open, offering me her wet pussy, showing me how ready she is.

I'm still fully dressed in my gray business suit. She watches as I unfasten my belt and unzip my fly. Reaching into my trousers, I pull out my cock. It's long and thick and very hard. The tip is shiny from where I've been leaking pre-cum.

I grab her thighs and scoot her toward me so her ass is right at the edge of the desk. Taking my cock in my hand I rub the head between her thick pussy lips, savoring her wetness. She lifts her head and looks down so she can watch me penetrate her. Her mouth is half-open, her green eyes bright.

"Yeah, just like that," she says. "Stick it in."

I ease forward. She draws a hissing breath.

"Oh Jesus, that's good," She says.

"You like feeling me inside you?"

"You have the most amazing cock..."

Suddenly there's a noise outside the door. Laughter, muffled conversation, people in the hall walking past. Her head snaps around, terrified. That's when I thrust deep inside her, impaling her to the root. Caught off guard, she cries out and arches her back. I grab her hips to keep her from wriggling away. I hold her steady while I fuck her.

"Oh God, oh God... you're in so deep..."

She grabs my tie and pulls me close, kissing me hard on the mouth. Her bare feet are up in the air, her toes curling with pleasure. I give it to her hard and deep, long straight strokes, never letting her catch her breath. Her pussy is so hot and tight and slick I know I'm not going to last long.

"You still think my writing is garbage?" I say, pounding her.

She nods, breathing raggedly. "It's so fucking shitty. Oh God!"

"Too shitty to publish?"

"Too shitty to... oh fuck... oh fuck..."

"What's wrong?"

"I'm gonna cum, you fucker... just shut up... just shut up about your shitty writing... just shut up and fuck me, you asshole... just shut up and make me cum..."

I pin her arms over her head, stretching her out long and lean and tight atop her desk. Stretching her out and riding her, my thick meat railing in and out of her dripping cunny. She's pinned down, helpless, completely at my mercy. There's nothing she can do but take it.

I feel her tense up, feel the muscles in her sweet thighs start to quiver. Her head snaps abruptly back, baring her beautiful throat. The orgasm hits her like a wave. She's moaning uncontrollably, a low guttural sound. Her delicate body jerks and thrashes underneath me. I can't hold back any longer. I'm cumming too, my cock pumping, shooting my full load deep inside her. Filling her up. Finishing her off.

I rear up and slide out. My cock is still throbbing, shiny and slick with her juices. Panting, I take a step back to admire my handiwork. She's quite a sight—hair disheveled, face red, chest heaving, naked body covered in sweat. Her legs are still wide open. Her pussy is a sticky, gaping mess. My cum oozes out of her, trickling down her perfect ass onto the wooden desktop.

She turns to look at me.

"That was... extraordinarily unprofessional," she mutters.

There's a knock at the door. We both freeze. It's her assistant Heather.

"If you two are done fighting," she calls through the door. "We still have a deadline to meet."