Unprofessional Medical Examination

Story Info
On my 18th Birthday my nurse gave me a full medical!
4.9k words
3.94
42.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Re-edited Sept 21

If I, get you off, please take a few moments to tell me about it in the comments.

*

This incident happened on my 18th birthday. On the actual day.

My plan was all set. I had passed my driving test shortly after my 17th birthday and was finishing my college course ready for a big summer holiday with my mates a few months after I turned 18. Into Europe. Spain, Ibiza or somewhere with lots of girls.

The best way for me to earn enough money for my holiday was driving a delivery van for a local distribution centre. A few friends had done the job in the past and it was the best way to earn some decent money in preparation for my holiday with the boys. The trick was that after 7 hours of work, they paid double-time. My friends had told me to just take my time and stay out for ten, eleven or even twelve hours every day and I'd earn a fortune. Brilliant!

The only issue was that the company's van insurance only covered drivers over 18 years of age.

Therefore, I had it all in place that on my 18th birthday, I'd have my 'driver safe medical' so I could start driving their vans (and earning) the next day.

The guy that booked the medical had warned me, that, "she's a funny woman, so just answer her questions and you'll be fine". I thought nothing of it!

At 10.15 am I rung the bell and waited. I was a little surprised to be at a residential home as I'd been expecting a doctor's surgery or clinic of some description.

A stout women in her mid-forties opened the door and stood in silence looking at me with a rather stern look on her face. I assumed that I had come to the wrong place.

"Erm, hello", I stammered. "I'm here for a medical. Is this the right place?" I asked.

Her mood seemed to change instantly, and she offered a friendly apology and told me that she hadn't been told that I was coming. She stepped out of the door, rather than inviting me in and pointed to her large double garage which had clearly been converted into a more useable space. She told me to go round the side and to press the bell next to door and that she'd let me in.

I did as she requested and after I'd pressed the bell the door buzzed, and I pushed it letting myself in.

I heard her call from through another door to make my comfortable and that she'd be with me in a minute.

I walked into the small waiting room and was reassured that it looked more like doctor's surgery with two little sofas facing each other with a low coffee table separating them. I plonked myself down and waited.

After a few minutes, she came through with two cups of tea and settled herself on the sofa opposite me. She was very smiley and seemed happy to have me there. She had changed her clothes and was now wearing a nurse's uniform of sorts.

Instantly, something about the situation didn't feel quite right. I didn't know what it was, but it just felt weird. I didn't understand why we were sat on the sofas opposite each other about to have tea rather than starting my medical.

She placed the two cups on the table and slid one towards me. She smiled as she did it and said "drink it whilst it's hot. I've put lots of sugar in just in case you're nervous".

I didn't know what I should be nervous about, but I thanked her and drank the tea.

She chatted away whilst we enjoyed our tea and I half-listened to her. She asked me lots of questions, although none of them medical. I told her about me wanting to drive the van as I wanted money for my holiday with my mates. She seemed very interested and asked how many of us were going, and where we'd like to go on our trip. But then she made a very strange and out of context commented that my friends and I would probably be trying to 'fuck lots of girls' when we're away. At first, I thought I'd misheard her as it was a strange and inappropriate thing to say. She just left the comment hanging in the air and smiled at me.

I took a long swig of my tea whilst not knowing how (or if) to answer. After a long few moments, she broken the silence and asked for my paperwork from the agency and my identification. Which I handed to her in the envelope I had with me.

I held out the envelope containing my documents and she leaned forwards to take it. As she leaned forward, I was presented with her very heavy and full cleavage and I realised that her uniform was button really rather low. Again, this felt a little weird.

It was only then, and as she stood up with the envelope that I realised how ill-fitting her uniform was. When she'd opened the door, she'd been wearing a sweater and trousers (I hadn't paid much attention) but now she was squeezed into a nurse's uniform which was probably two or three sizes too small for her.

She left the room muttering something about photocopying my documents, and I took more of a moment to watch her. Her uniform was too short for her. It was less than halfway to her knees and she had bare legs. No tights (stockings). This meant that there was a 'larger than would be expected' amount of skin on show. It struck me as rather inappropriate.

The top part of her uniform had short sleeves, which barely reached over her shoulders which again meant that there was a lot of bare arm visible. And rather than professional medical shoes, she wore white flip-flops with bright red painted toes nails.

She was not an unattractive women but she was much older than me. She wore heavy makeup, which again, I don't think she'd been wearing when she opened the door originally and she dowsed herself with a strong fragrant perfume.

She had dark brown hair which was tied up into a bun on her head and although she was short and plump I yet I found myself considering 'would I?'.

She bounced back into the room a few moments later with a look of utter excitement on her face and burst out with "oh my goodness, is it your birthday today?"

She already knew that it was my birthday as she was pointing at my date of birth on my driving licence. I smiled and confirmed, what she already knew, that "Yeah, 18 today". I smiled weakly.

She beamed from ear to ear. "Oh my, a sweet little eighteen-year-old". She seemed very excited about it. Again, I thought she was weird! It was a weird thing for her to say.

"Right, let's get you started," she said placing my envelope back on the table and again presenting her massive boobs to me which almost fell out of her uniform and I swear she'd undone another button whilst she had been out of the room.

This time she caught me looking and I had a moments panic not knowing what she would. She shocked me again by saying, "very big boobs, yes". As she said it, she smiled widely and raised her eyebrows up at me. But that's all she said. A split second after she'd said it I was thinking that I'd imagine it.

She invited me through into an adjoining room. There was a small desk and chair and an examination table similar to one found in any doctor's surgery. Then there was a make-shift changing screen and some other standard medical paraphernalia.

She perched herself on the edge of the desk and invited me to take a seat in the chair. I sat down and immediately attempted to slide the chair backwards as its position meant that I was very close to her legs. The chair wouldn't move. The way that she'd perched herself against the desk meant that the already short skirt part of her uniform had ridden further up her legs and was also now parted slightly open. The opening of the skirt must have been mere millimetres from her underwear.

I attempted to subtly push the chair back again as my face was uncomfortably close to her bare legs. Again, I could not move it at all and I had to assume that it must be fastened to the floor. This was getting very strange.

She ignored my clear attempt to move and instead start asking me questions.

She asked about my diet and exercise. She asked about when I last had my eyes tested. She asked about family history of heart disease and diabetes. All pretty standard.

Then she said, "Oh, I guess I should be writing this down and with a little smile", she twisted round and lifted a pencil and notebook from the desk behind her. As she moved her skirt rode up giving me a clear view of the fact that she was not wearing anything under her uniform.

My cock jumped in my shorts as I saw the momentary flash of her trimmed dark brown bush above the neat folds of her full and clearly visible pussy lips. It was gone as quickly as it had appeared, and she settled back into her original position and began scribbling some notes into her book.

I instinctively attempted to push the chair backwards again but again it did not budge. I was so close to her legs.

"OK," she said folding her arms across her and holding the notebook in her lap. "Let's get you undressed and give you the once over shall we birthday boy?" She grinned.

She pointed me towards the screen and ask me to strip off and put on the gown which I'd find on the chair.

I did as instruct and went behind the screen. Just like everything else so far, it was a little weird. The screen was too small and ran adjacent to the wall as opposed to covering the corner. In other words, although I was technically behind the screen, I was still in clear view of this strange woman who was staring straight at me. She was even smiling at me. She made no attempt to look away. Instead, she teased and said, "come on, don't be shy". I attempted to move the corner of the screen slightly to give me some more privacy but to no surprise, it was fixed firmly to the floor.

I looked back at her again and she was still staring straight at me and she was still smiling.

I turned my back to her and quickly removed my jeans and pulled my hoody and t-shirt off together in one movement. I pulled the gown around me and attempted to tie at behind me. The strings only just reached, and I had to assume it was a child's size. This also meant that it was very short and only just covered my underwear.

I turned back and she was still watching me. "Underwear too, please".

Not having had a medical before I didn't know if this was standard so I slid down my boxers and kicked off my socks and slowly made back toward hers whilst attempting to hold the gown together at the back.

She asked me to sit on the examination table.

She stood up from the desk and moved towards me. She took hold of the back of the chair where I'd been sitting and with no effort at all lifted it and carried it towards me.

I couldn't believe it. I hadn't been able to move the chair at all and yet she'd pulled it over to where I was now sitting with the greatest of ease. It made my head swim in confusion.

She placed the chair in front of me and she walked to the end of the bed. She used her foot to pump the bed upwards higher and higher, then she returned to the chair and sat softly down.

This whole situation had my mind racing. What the fuck was going on? My brain couldn't act fast enough to process each strange twist and turn.

I was now elevated so that when as she sat down on the chair her eyes were at my groin level. My brain was screaming questions at me that I couldn't answer. Why the fuck did she need me so high up. What the fuck was she playing at?

I settled myself with the fact that it would soon be over and that it would all be worth it when I was earning money for my holiday.

She started asking me questions again. This time about my sexual history, the number of sexual partners I'd had, if I practiced safe sex and the like. I fumbled through the answers, most of them exaggerated. However, it was her next question that threw me. Very calmly she asked, 'Do you masturbate?' I froze. Had I heard her correctly? I stammered a quiet and rather timid, "umm yeah, I guess, sometimes".

As strange and confusing as her question was, her response was even stranger. She smiled and said almost under her breath and to herself, "Oh, lovely, Yes. I bet you do it a lot, don't you?"

I didn't know if I was supposed to answer so I think I just made a kind of 'mmmmmhuh' noise.


Then as quick as a flash, things became quite normal. She changed her toned and stood up saying cheerfully "Okey dokie, let's do a resting BP, your temperature and then a few quick measurements and you can go".

The end was in sight. I thought with relief.

She took my pulse and blood pressure and then said, Ok, if you could stand up for me and turn around.

As requested, I stood, so that she was stood behind me. She measured my arms and chest using a tape measure and writing the results into her book. Each time she made a slow and rather touchy performance of how she reached around my body with the measuring tape. She did everything underneath my gown, which fell unorthodox and strange. She ran her hands around my skin making sure that she pressed her face close to my body as she passed the tape between her hands in front of me. Next, she knelt down to measure my waist I could feel her warm breath against my lower back and the top of my ass. Her mouth was only a few inches from me, and I had a flash of panic and embarrassment and in my head begged to god that I don't start to get excited. Thankfully she stood back up after a few moments and measured the circumference of my head which I thought was a little weird, but fine.

Next, she told me that she needed to check my belly button. Before I had a chance to question this weird request she had moved and knelt in front on me. She lifted my gown up exposing my cock to her eyes and held the gown with her left hand against my chest. She then using her index finger on her right hand she pressed the digit into my belly button. She twisted it quickly clockwise and the back anti-clockwise and then removed it. She dropped me gown with her left hand and stood up as if this was a completely normal thing to have done. She turned back to her desk and I watched her as she stepped toward her desk as she raised her hand and put the same finger that she'd just twisted in my belly button straight into her mouth.

She made a performance of picking up her notebook whilst she sucked her finger as if she was thinking about something.

My head was spinning. I felt almost drunk. I had no idea what was going on.

She moved back towards me and asked me to read some letters and numbers from a wall chart and then ask to put my hands on my head. As I did so, my short gown pulled up leaving me a little exposed down below, but it was fine until she kneeled saying "I'll just do your hips and inside leg and then it's a little cough and you'll be out of here".

I was still processing 'a little cough' when she kneeled in front of me. Again, she wrapped her arms around my hips to pass the tape from hand to hand, but this time it was behind my back so that her face was only a couple of inches from my cock.

She breathed out long and slow from her mouth so that her hot breath was straight onto my cock. It felt amazing. I couldn't help it now, and I felt the first pump of blood move towards my dick, and it twitched.

I watched as she finished her outward breath and softly closed her lips. She raised her head slightly moving her nose closer to my swelling cock and drew in a long and purposeful inbreathe smelling the natural heat and musk of my young dick. I swear that she fucking purred!

She held that position for a long few moments and finally released the tape from my waist and muttered 'inside leg'. She held one end of the tape at the inside my right ankle and slowly drew her hand up my leg stretching the tape as she moved. As she reached my cock which hung slightly to that side, she allowed the back of her hand to push it away so that she could reach underneath. She took the measurement and started the process again on the other leg.

I could feel my erection forming and there was no stopping it now.

She repeated the action slowly and by the time the back of her hand reached my groin, my dick was stood out fully erect.

I didn't know what was going on. I was horny. I was embarrassed. I was worried I was about to be arrested. I thought she might scream and yet I thought, she fucking did this to me!

She looked up and smiled at me as if there was nothing strange in the slightest. Then with her finger, she pushed down on to end of my cock and let it spring back up and she said 'boingggg' in a playful manner.

She stood up next to me. Very close and I involuntarily trembled as I felt her hand passed my cock and she cupped my balls.

I had an ejaculation brewing and I could feel my climax building. She held my balls tightly and I was about to request a slightly softer touch when she said in a professional tone, "cough please".

Again, my confused brain screamed at me. Was this all standard and was she professional enough to just ignore my immature erection? No, what the fuck, she'd just flicked it and said boing for fucks sake. And she had nothing on under her uniform.

I coughed.

She squeezed tighter and asked me to cough again.

I coughed.


She looked puzzled and moved her hand around slightly. She cupped me from the other side and asked me to cough again.

I coughed.

"That's strange," she said. She started to roll my balls around in her hand playing my young testicles in her fingers.

She knelt down, in from of me again, and continued to manipulate my sack with her hand as if of some interest. My cock stuck straight out at her. Her face was almost touching my swollen hard-on. I attempted to pull backwards slightly with fear that my cock would hit her face, but she controlled me fully with her firm grasp of my testicles and she used them to keep me exactly where I was. She squeezed each ball in turn. Moving them around. I felt my orgasm rising.

She rolled them around in her hand faster now. Her face and hot breath on my straining cock. She squeezed them harder and faster.

She moved her face almost as if she was attempting to look underneath my cock and as she did, so she brushed my dick across her nose and then her mouth.

I just managed the words "You're going to make me...." But she cut me off with, "its fine". As she spoke my cock jerked and I pulsed my hot cum onto her face. She continued to work my balls pumping them which each spurt of my cum. She continued her examination, she moved slightly ensuring that my cum hit her mouth and cheeks.

She continued her examination as if nothing had happened. My cock fell slightly as my climax subsided and I saw her tongue flicking in and out slightly capturing my love honey and drawing my taste into her mouth.

She realised me from her grip and stood up with her face covered in my cum. There was so much of it. I hadn't masturbated for a few days and she had received a full load. She acted as though nothing had happened even though she had strings of come hanging on her face both both sides.

I can barely remember what she said next as I was in a state of shock and at the same time in the aftermath of a massive orgasm. Basically, she said something about an issue with one of my testicles and that her husband is a doctor and she'd like him to have a look.

I didn't know what the fuck was happening. I watch her leave through the side door which must connect back into the main house.

I sat for a few moments, maybe even a whole minute, and then I had an impulse to run. I moved towards the changing screen and my clothes. But to get to them, I had to cross the door that she'd left from, but she had left that door open. I peeked around the door to check if I could sneak across and grab my clothes but froze in my tracks.

A few meters down the corridor was my nurse being passionately kissed on the mouth by an older man. He was really going to town on her. In fact, he wasn't just kissing her but was licking her face all over. His tongue was lapping at her face like a man possessed. At first, I thought that they were just passionately kissing and I felt a little sick to my stomach that she must have only just washed her face of my cum. But then I had the realisation that he was actually cleaning my cum from her face with his mouth.

12