Unprofessional Medical Examination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt sick. (Please remember that I was only 18 at the time and very inexperienced).

I grabbed my clothes and headed for the other door. The one that I had come in through.

I reached the door and made for the door handle. But there wasn't one. No handle. No way to open the door. I pushed it but it didn't budge. I pushed it harder but again nothing.

I moved around the room. There was no other way out. I put my clothes back on the floor behind the screen.

I almost jumped out of my skin when I heard a male voice behind me "Is everything ok young man?"

I spun around to see the older guy. Maybe fifty or fifty five years old. Well-groomed and smiling calmly at me.

"Please come over and take a seat". He asked me. I had little choice and did as I was asked.

I took a seat back on the examination table which he lowered back to a normal height. He didn't question why it was so high up and I sat in silence.

He began to speak. He was saying something about his wife and my testicle and her wanting him to take a look. I was far too distracted to hear what he was saying. I was unable to hear or see anything other than the wet patch of white sticky cum on his left cheek. 'My sticky cum".

He was asking me to stand up and I did so compliantly. His wife had re-joined us and they both knelt down in front of me.

He asked me to place my hands on my head as his wife had done only 10 minutes before.

As I lifted my hands my gown rose up again exposing my limp cock.

He lifted my cock with his left hand and clasped my balls in his right. He asked me a strange question which I didn't know how to answer. He asked, calmly and very matter-of-fact, "when was the last time you had an ejaculation?"

I stayed silent. What the fuck was he playing at. He knew damn well when I'd last ejaculated as some of my ejaculation was on his face and the rest was in his stomach.

I didn't answer.

His wife answered for me, "just a few minutes ago he had an impromptu ejaculation when I was examining his. Bless him".

'Bless me', I thought. What the fuck?

The man seemed happy with this information and held my cock towards him. "Oh yes, I can still see the semen around the tip of the penis". He wiped the end of my dick with his fingertip and rub the wet stickiness his fingers as if checking the quality or consistency.

He turned to his wife and said that he wasn't feeling anything of great concern and that he might just quickly check my prostrate. (I didn't know what that was).

He asked me to turn around and bend over the examination table. I was beyond caring at this point and complied with his instruction.

My gown fell open at the back exposing my backside to them both.

He explained to me that he would need to lubricate the area slightly before the examination and before I had a chance to question him, I felt his face press into my arse cheeks. He used his hands to open my cheeks wide apart and as he spread me so wide, I felt my asshole opening slightly. This was a new feeling to me.

His mouth was like electricity on me. His tongue pushed straight inside me. I was instantly limp and powerless and collapsed forward onto the examination table. The pleasure was like nothing I had experience before.

My cock was quickly getting hard again. I allowed myself to relax and I felt a hand on my cock and look backwards to see the nurse was gently pulling down on my swelling shaft.

Her husband was pushing his tongue deeper into my arse now and I had never felt a sensation like it. I was intoxicated with the feeling. Her hand moved off of my cock and I was aware of her squeezing herself underneath me. I felt her mouth go over my bell end and she swallowed my cock deep into her throat.

She had done well to contort her body underneath me as I leaned forwards onto the examination bed. Her and her husband's chins must have been almost touching as they sandwiched my groin between their mouths.

I could feel my cum building in my balls and I closed my eyes to the pleasure that their mouths were delivering. His tempo was building so she matched his rhythm.

I groaned as my orgasm rose and she made no attempt to remove my cock from her throat. My hot spunk must have gone straight into her stomach down her throat.

As my orgasm subsided, he pulled back from my burning anus and pulled her mouth onto his. As he's done outside, he ate at her face hungrily, licking and sucking any of my juices he could find.

I collapsed forwards.

The doctor straightened himself as he stood up and left without saying a word and his wife straightened herself and said, as if nothing had happened, "you can get dressed now, thank you".

I slipped into my jeans and pull my hoodie (with T-shit still inside) over my head. As I slide into my trainers, she was next to me holding my envelope out for me to take.

I instinctively took the envelope and without a word she guided me to the door which she opened with the lightest of pushes. I was beyond confusion at this point as to why it hadn't opened for me.

She smiled and said, "everything is fine, and I've stamped your form." She didn't wait for a response and pushed me gently but purposefully out the of the door.

As the door closed behind me, I had to stop and stand for a few moments whilst I attempted to process what had just happened.

It takes a long time to write these stories and I enjoy doing it but I really want to hear your thoughts and comments.

If I, got you off, please take a few moments to tell me about it in the comments.

This is an original story by Inhales Deeply

12