Unprotected Ch. 01

Story Info
Risky tropical seduction with Susan and Gabby.
5k words
4.69
40.4k
82

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***NOTE** No humans, animals, sea creatures, used car salesman or politicians were used or harmed in the process of arranging the words for this fictional story. All the fictional characters are over the age of 18 with the exception of a cat that walked past a window in the background. Enjoy, if it is your desire to do so.

A good friend, who travels frequently for work, told me a wonderful story about falling in love with an amazing lady during his travels. He talked me into going with on his next trip, asking the lady he was seeing, to set me up with one of her trusted friends, so I would not feel like a third wheel for the three plus weeks that we would be there. I was introduced to Ella and we got along great, having a wonderful time together.

As we got to know each other, in addition to finding out all the basics about her, I also learned that she was single, and has a two year old daughter. Ella made it very clear that she is very fertile, not on birth control and at the moment getting close to the end of her monthly period.

Adding all that together with a strong mutual attraction was all the fuel we needed to make this a sexy, risky, erotic adventure that was sure to get out of control before it ended.

Right about the time we were getting comfortable with each other, starting the touchy feely kissing phase, her monthly period conveniently ended, and the math puzzle began. I started working out the days that we would (probably) be safe to play before her ovulation arrived, thinking we would use condoms, while we waited for her fertile window to pass.

Before things got too wet and deep, we stopped at a clinic and both got tested to eliminate any worries other than impregnation. The first time we got intimate I wore a condom, out of habit. We were amazing together, wearing each other out before falling asleep.

I woke up a couple hours later to Ella softly licking my manhood. I moaned, squeezing her thigh, letting her know I was awake. She lifted her leg over me, settling her sweet smelling, delicious tasting smooth shaved pussy, right on my smiling lips. Her tiny landing strip tickling my chin.

I took my time devouring the prettiest pussy I had ever seen, bringing her to the edge multiple times, giving her two monster orgasms before she turned, straddled my thighs, sliding her cute little slippery camel toe against my erection, covering the head in thick slippery girl goo.

Ella looked me in the eyes, bit her lip and with one knee on the bed, she lifted the other, placing her foot on the bed, to rise up enough to tickle her clit with my slippery cock, before slotting the tip and lowering her tight pussy, part way down my hard shaft with a deep moan.

She was so tight and small, that I could feel her heart beat pulsing against the head of my rock hard cock, as she sat still, kissing me passionately. It took her some time, and effort to slowly take all eight inches, but she was amazing, so good at reading the signals as she brought me close to the edge several times, changing speed and angle to keep me from cumming, before she was ready.

Ella could read me so well that twice, she was able to take me so close to the edge, that I would squirt a small stream of cum, and jerk several times, stopping just short of full orgasm, letting me calm down just enough so she could do it again, a few minutes later.

The second time she brought me to the edge she lifted completely off my cock, we both watched it bob and jerk as thick white sperm oozed from the tip, slowly running down the side until I calmed down. With a shy sexy grin, Ella slid the tip between her pussy lips, sliding down until her tight lips gripped the base of my shaft, without even thinking about wiping off the thick cum, before slipping it back inside her tight wet pussy.

I guess we were both thinking the same thing, if I give her "one drop" I might as well give her every drop I have. Simple logic, I might as well go all in, do it deep and enjoy every moment. The next time she brought me to the edge, Ella sat up straight showing off her 24 year old golden brown little petite hard body, as she cupped her perky little boobs, pinching her nipples while she locked eyes with me and said.

"Are you close Michael?"

I moaned out a "So close", getting a huge smile from Ella, as she lifted completely off my cock, sitting all the way down, holding my throbbing shaft against her tummy, as she pointed out that my erection reached well past her belly button, she asked.

"If this big beautiful baby maker is balls deep inside me, pressed against my cervix when it erupts, where do you think the sperm will go?"

She stroked it against her tummy, smiled the sweetest naughty smile and said.

"Watch me take every inch of your big beautiful cock, deep inside my tight little pussy"

She sat back down on the tip, slowly engulfing every inch until I could feel the back of her pussy pressing against the tip of my cock firmly. Ella reached under the pillow and pulled out one of the condoms licked the back of the package and stuck it to her tummy with a sexy smile she said.

"If you're worried about being my baby daddy because you're old enough to be my daddy, use the condom honey."

That simple phrase for some reason made my cock harder than it's ever been, and when she felt it swell she started riding again in long slow deliberate strokes.

Then Ella did something that no one had ever done to me before and I had never even thought of, she started licking and sucking my nipples and it felt so good I was back on the edge and struggling to keep from cumming in moments. Ella knew she had me on the edge, moving her lips to my ear as she whispered in the sexiest voice.

"Michael I know you're close baby, I can feel you getting harder and thicker, Your cock has been kissing my cervix for almost an hour leaking thick potent sperm deep inside my pussy, I finished my period two days ago. We are going to be together for at least two more weeks with your big hard cock deep inside my tight pussy, tickling my cervix every chance we get and we both know you're not going to be able to resist spraying my little pussy with sperm for 14 days. This is the farthest from my ovulation that you can get and the chances of you getting me pregnant, are only going to get better each day."

When Ella mentioned sperm deep inside her unprotected pussy, I felt my cock surge and start oozing cum, and by the time she said "getting me pregnant" I was painting her cervix with strong thick blasts of potent sperm, filling her vagina to the brim.

Ella got the biggest smile, biting her bottom lip, when she felt my cock bucking hard deep inside her pussy, delivering a huge hot load of potent nut butter as she worked her hips, milking every last drop I had to give.

In the first night of intimacy with Ella, she already knew more about turning me on than everyone else I had ever been with combined, and she quickly found an impregnation risk fantasy, that I didn't even know I had.

Being with someone half my age was like being on permanent Viagra, and the next year was one of the most exciting of my life so far. We got along so well I came back to see her three times and somehow managed to dance around her ovulation day, on the first two trips.

On the third trip in an alcohol fueled night of amazing risky roleplaying, I lost track of days and got caught up in Ella's role play, cumming deep inside her tight little baby maker, the night before she was expected to ovulate, with her hips held high so the sperm just drenched her womb in fertile possibilities.

As soon as her period started everything changed, and I found out that Ella can be a bit controlling and obsessed with money, as the relationship quickly went downhill.

I had a fourth trip planned but so many red flags kept popping up with regards to Ella, like finding that Ella isn't her real name. I decided I would still make the fourth trip but would skip seeing Ella. I ended up meeting someone else online before I left for my trip, deciding to change Islands and spend time with her.

Susan is 30 years old, 5'2"tall 110 lbs. very smart, with a great sense of humor, the softest smoothest golden brown skin, great curvy hips, and amazing 34c perky breasts, with sweet raspberry nipples that I could not wait to get my lips on.

With me being 5'9" tall, 160 lbs., fit and 42 years old, with the means to support Susan, we had the potential to be a good match. Susan came from a very traditional family and I had to meet them all first, to ask permission to date their daughter, as well as have a chaperone with us at all times.

It would be more than a week before I would earn the privilege of seeing Susan and her 19 year old cousin Gabby the chaperone, completely naked, but each day as we were all together sharing one hotel room, the girls would tease me, exposing a little more of their amazing sexy bodies each day.

Gabby is a little more soft and curvy than Susan, with bigger boobs and wider hips. Gabby is about 5'6" tall, 140 lbs., 36D, great smile and an outrageous sense of humor. She is just as sexy as Susan, but more outgoing. Gabby was the one who kept us from having to deal with uncomfortable silence for the first couple days.

She always kept us smiling, making it easy to relax together and feel comfortable getting to know each other. The first couple days Susan and her cousin would head into the bathroom to change, before we went to the beach or out to dinner.

They soon started leaving the door open and then just changing in front of me, asking my opinion on outfits and bikinis as they modeled them for my viewing pleasure, and would talk in Tagalog and giggle whenever they noticed me getting excited from the show they were putting on.

Because we were all staying in the same hotel room I noticed tampon wrappers in the bathroom wastebasket for the first few days, and then one day apart both types of wrappers stopped showing up in the wastebasket, and they both seemed a lot happier.

I saw the type of wrapper in Susan's purse, so I knew Gabby finished first, so after asking Susan a few key questions, I loaded an ovulation predictor app on my phone, entering the dates she gave me.

Susan had told me being Catholic, she did not believe in using birth control, but her cycle was very regular and the same number of days each month, so the app showed pretty accurately where she was in her cycle, and the percentage of risk for each individual day we would be together.

The three of us had a blast together and got along like we had known each other for years, going jet skiing, parasailing, shopping, traveling to other islands and enjoying the great food together.

It was like having two girlfriends when we went out in public, quite exciting to see the reaction from other people. Every day and every adventure brought the three of us closer together. As Susan and I got comfortable with each other, the touches got more intimate, the kisses more passionate, the closer we got to her ovulation day.

The whole fantasy adventure took a left turn on the 9th day with Susan when we got back from the beach. Gabby lay down to take a nap, giving Susan and me a small window of privacy.

Susan and I thought Gabby would nap for a while so we snuck off to the bathroom to shower together and fool around some. We had been sleeping and showering together the last couple days and had spent some time kissing and touching whenever we got a moment away from Gabby.

I knew Susan was giving me the green light to make love to her for the last couple of nights, but the app on my phone confirmed it was the beginning of her fertile window. I wanted to be safe and wait until after her ovulation, to reduce the chances as much as possible, of knocking her up.

After a day at the beach the shower together felt great, as we took turns soaping each other up and kissing along the way, until we were both squeaky clean and so horny we couldn't keep our hands off each other, as we got out to dry each other off.

Susan bent down to dry my legs, and while she was eye level with my very erect cock, she held my balls with the soft hotel towel, engulfing half my cock in what felt like hot liquid heaven, bringing me dangerously close to painting her tonsils, in just a few minutes.

When she felt my cock throb, Susan looked up at me, smiling as she let my cock slip from her sexy lips, standing to kiss me, sharing a taste of my excitement, before I began drying her lower half.

I inspected and meticulously dried every inch of her amazing body, bending down to dry her feet, I noticed how beautifully trimmed Susan's pubes were, also the fact that she had a strand of clear thick cervical mucus draping, from her labia to her inner thigh, a good indication of just how fertile she was at the moment.

Susan's pubes were trimmed short, cropped in a small oval, surrounding her passion flower in a soft golden brown halo. When I finished drying her other foot she placed it on my shoulder, flashing me a sexy smile.

I remember looking up into her deep beautiful eyes, her long brown hair still wet from our shower surrounding her smiling face, noticing how perfect her breasts and hard nipples looked from underneath, as I gazed up past her toned flat tummy.

I remember smelling the flowery scent, from the soap on her skin, as I leaned closer the scent of her arousal immediately bringing me to full erection, I felt her gentle hand on the back of my head, guiding me, drawing me in like a magnet, until the essence of her fertile flower spread across my tongue, igniting every pleasure center in my body.

I still had the presence of mind to do everything to please Susan, short of pumping a big load in her fertile pussy, impregnating her, so I just kept reminding myself "just don't cum in her, just don't blow a load deep inside her" everything will be fine.

I covered Susan's tasty little box with my mouth, taking my sweet time, exploring every inch of her slippery pink playground, bringing her to an intense orgasm.

I had to stand and support Susan to keep her from falling until she regained full control of her legs and calmed her breathing. As I stood placing the foot that was on my shoulder, onto the edge of the tub, I took Susan in my arms, kissing her with her savory leakage, coating my lips and tongue.

When I stood up, the tip of my cock slid up her leg as I rose, lodging neatly against her swollen wet outer labia. Due to the difference in our height, my shaft was pushed down at an angle, wedged firmly against her clit.

I bent my knees to get a better angle, making slight movements, back and forth until I got the position just right, my hard shaft lined up perfectly, to slide between Susan's moist outer lips, like a hot dog in a bun, stimulating her clit with each stroke.

In just a few strokes, the head of my cock was covered in precum, Susan was so wet we could hear the sloshing sounds of hot wet passion, that made us both laugh, as we continued rubbing against each other. We were both so excited and horny for each other, you could almost taste it, Susan was so turned on she paused our kiss, putting her lips to my ear, and whispered.

"Michael I want to feel you, deep, in my tight wet fertile pussy tonight, pumping your thick potent sperm all over my poor defenseless cervix, planting your baby in me."

It was all I could do to control the situation, telling her, I didn't think we were ready to make a baby together. Susan pushed back away from me with a sly smile, and a sexy lip bite she reached down, slipping two of her slim fingers, deep into her hot wet pussy.

Susan probed around for a second, before pulling them out, holding them up in front of us, as she displayed her thick clear sticky cervical mucus, stretched between her fingers and said.

"I am very ready to make a baby Michael"

Susan smiled and slipped her passion flavored fingers in my mouth, as she reached down with the other hand, stroking my shaft from base to tip a couple times, skimming her finger up the side, collecting the goo, bringing it to her lips for a taste. Susan licked her delicate fingers clean, kissing me before she paused and said.

"It tastes like you're ready to make millions of beautiful babies Mr. Guapo."

Susan was painting a beautiful picture in my head, making it difficult to not give in, and paint a beautiful picture in her womb, but I knew how easy it was for me to knock up my ex-wife when we had kids, both times were one and done adventures.

While we were waiting for the ex-wife's Birth control pills to leave her system, we used condoms and charted her cycles, when it was time, I dumped one huge load in her, the day before her ovulation, BOOM pregnant both times.

I have never been so tempted in my life between doing what is right, or fulfilling my ultimate fantasy. It was like a roller coaster of thoughts and emotions, in addition to the huge ego boost of having someone 10 plus years younger than me, willing to submit to me, allow me to have my way with her, completely unprotected, AND knock her up, if I desired.

This kind of present does not come often, I couldn't stop thinking about the expression "Good things come in small packages" If I came in her small package, I would most likely be a daddy, again. Between preparing for the trip, travel and Gabby the chaperone, I was holding back a 14 day inventory of very motivated swimmers that wanted nothing more, than to chase down Susan's fertile egg, and fuck it up good.

While all this was going through my head, Susan capitalized on my distraction, using the tip of my dick as a paint brush, to coat her outer labia and clit with my think precum, before aligning the tip with her tight opening.

I realized what she was doing as I felt the ridge on my cock head snap into place, just behind Susan's tight inner lips, catching, as if locked in place, so it couldn't accidentally slip out, before completing the mission it was designed to do.

It felt so amazing to be firmly lodged in her tight opening, enveloped in hot wet silk that before I thought about reacting, Susan dipped down slightly, pushing my throbbing head two inches deeper, into her heavenly grasp with a smile, and a sexy little moan.

My resistance was slipping both figuratively and literally, as I began to really appreciate how amazing Susan's tight hot wet, fertile ovulating unprotected vagina felt, as it slowly molded itself to every detail of my rock hard erection, as it lovingly motivated me to desire a deeper exploration.

The mental stimulation was beyond anything I could have imagined. In my mind I could picture Susan's pink cervix, with an open hole big enough to slip a pencil in, shiny and moist with a flow of clear thick cervical mucus running from the opening.

My cock head bumping up against it, transferring my thick white sperm as it oozed from the tip of my cock to the area around the opening to her womb, changing the consistency of her cervical flow from clear to white. Thick strings of sperm connecting her cervix to the tip of my leaking cock each time I pull back, before bumping her womb again.

I can even picture the grand event as I start to cum, I see the first blast shoot from the tip of my cock and hit just off center of her cervix, coating half of her cervix and part of the opening, in thick white sperm before the second blast follows, hitting the other side of center painting the other half, clogging the hole partially, before the third blast hits the bullseye, pushing right through the hole with so much force, that it clears the hole of the first two stray shots.

The next five blasts shoot perfectly, through the open hole in the center, until her womb is full, the remaining smaller blasts, just pack the opening with thick ejaculate, until her whole cervix is covered in baby batter.

12