Unprotected Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel my heart beating fast, and in a moment of sanity, I started bending my knees more to pull my cock free from Susan's heavenly grasp, before things went too far. I dipped as low as possible and I was still not out.

I glanced at her beautiful face, and her smug look pissed me off almost as much as it turned me on. Something in me snapped and I took control immediately. I straightened my legs, hilting all 8 inches of my cock in Susan's hot slippery twat, taking her breath away as I bottomed out against her cervix making her squeal, and lifting her feet off the tile floor.

Her hands came up between us and as her wrists were crossed in front of me, I grabbed both with my left hand, lifting them high above her head, as my right hand slowly found a nice area to hold, just below her jawbone. The second I wrapped my hand around Susan's neck, without even squeezing she flipped like a switch, turning completely submissive.

I bent my legs just enough so she could comfortably reach the ground, before giving her long deep strokes that would make her lift her heals at the end of each stroke, as I bottomed out against the door to the baby's room.

Susan was so intuitive that even with everything that was happening, all I had to do was tilt my right hand slightly, and she seemed to move with me like it was instinct, and not thought out. When I tilted my hand slightly to the right, Susan leaned her head exposing her neck and beautiful golden brown silky skin, while I moved in and kissed her neck and ear, as I continued slowly sliding in and out of her tight fertile flower.

As soon as I started kissing her neck, I could smell a hint of her perfume, in addition to subtle hints of feminine arousal, and knowing I was balls deep and bareback in tight young fertile unprotected pussy, along with the delightful smells and sexy noises, were quickly elevating my passion as well as Susan's.

I could feel her getting wetter and tighter, as she neared orgasm. I slid my hand down from her neck to caress her firm flat tummy, as I said. "Do you want me to send you home to your family with my sperm dripping from your pussy and my baby growing in your belly?" I felt her pink tunnel clench my shaft tightly as she let out a deep moan and replied.

"Oo Michael Oo"

I knew just enough of the local language to know Oo is yes so I instinctively picked up the pace, without even considering the consequences. When I finally let go of Susan's wrists, she lowered her hands to the back of my neck, wrapped her arms around me, kissing me passionately as she slowly wrapped her legs around my waist, grinding her cervix against the tip of my erection, ripening her womb for insemination, as she sucked my neck and whispered in my ear.

"Michael, Gabby is watching, I want you to taste her pussy while she helps you impregnate me. You want to taste her sweet young pussy don't you Michael?"

I imagined tasting Gabby at the same time that I was inseminating Susan and it made my cock thicken and pulse letting us both know I was close. I was concentrating to keep from cumming and didn't notice Gabby until she was right behind me and had one hand cupping my balls, her lips to my other ear, she whispered.

"Your big hard cock looks so sexy sliding in and out of my cousin's fertile pussy, covered in her juices, if I wasn't ovulating right now, I would be sharing your cock with Susan, and it would be covered in both our juices, you should be balls deep in my pussy too."

I let out a groan and we all felt my cock throb deep inside Susan's tight wet cunt, as both girls giggled together, realizing how close I was to ejaculation. I heard Gabby whisper something to Susan, and they both ramped up their erotic seduction to finish me off, before I had the sense to pull out and possibly keep from knocking up Susan.

Susan started lifting her tight pussy up to the tip of my erection before sliding back down, pressing the opening of her cervix on the oozing tip of my baby maker, deep and deliberate as she started whispering in my right ear.

"Look at my beautiful fertile body Michael, you have the chance to fuck me pregnant, and make a beautiful baby in my tight young fertile ovulating body with your big hard cock. Spray my little pussy deep with your potent sperm, mark me as yours Michael."

I had to move my hands to her hips on the next down stroke, holding her there because I knew I was down to the last couple strokes, before I let loose a huge 14 day load. I thought if I held her in place with my cock buried balls deep, I could calm down, and keep her from finishing me off. But Gabby Susan and her ovulating little pussy were conspiring against me.

I could hold Susan in place to keep her from stroking my cock with her vaginal sheath, but I could not keep her from using her amazing Kegels, to squeeze and massage the part of me, that was deep inside her.

I had Susan whispering in my right ear, about how sexy it would be for me to knock up a beautiful 30 year old island girl, with a prefect body, making her tits and belly huge with my baby. With Gabby still holding my very full balls whispering in my left ear, about how I should just concentrate on how good it feels to be balls deep in young tight hot wet fertile ovulating pussy, and how good it's going to feel when I just let everything go.

Just when I thought I had it under control, Gabby slipped two dainty little fingers dripping in her fertile nectar, into my mouth while she massaged my balls, and whispered the phrase that sealed my fate.

"Taste my sweet pussy while you inseminate Susan's fertile womb. If you sperm her egg good you can cum in both of us for the rest of your trip."

I licked her fingers clean, and when she moved her grip from my balls to the base of my shaft, I straightened my legs, pulling Susan against me, driving all 8 inches, as deep as possible.

I erupted hard setting her off with me as she began convulsing, squeezing my cock as the tube on the bottom of my shaft began filling, with hot potent sperm again and again, as it pumped a huge load of motivated swimmers deep inside Susan's baby factory. Susan sounded so sexy panting and cumming hard on my cock as she whispered.

"Oo, Oo, Oo."

Over and over causing me to stop kissing her neck and look down past her sexy flat tanned and toned tummy to see her sexy pink lips with a golden brown halo of beautifully trimmed pubes that looked like a beautiful frame surrounding a priceless piece of erotic artwork.

Susan and Gabby were ecstatic, kissing me passionately while I continued to fill Susan, with enough sperm to impregnate a small village. The first few blasts were intense and then everything around my cock felt like hot melted butter, before I felt my sperm dripping down my balls. We all heard it splashing on the marble floor of the bathroom, as it dripped out of her fertile pussy, almost as fast as I was pumping it into her.

The three of us got cleaned up and dressed to go out to dinner, and now that my big head was thinking more clearly I started to panic a bit thinking about the risk of having that much of my sperm swimming around, deep inside Susan. So close to her ovulation, there was a good chance that some time tonight, my sperm would find her egg, and our lives would drastically change.

12