Unraveling Emily Ch. 03-04

Story Info
Lily takes Emily on a date.
1.9k words
4.65
2.7k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: "The Enchantment of the Evening"

Emily stood before the mirror in her bedroom, taking in her complete ensemble. She had chosen a short, charcoal black skirt, its simplicity contrasting the vibrancy of her top. The skirt hugged her waist perfectly, flaring out ever so slightly, revealing just enough of her toned legs.

Her top was a myriad of colors, abstract swirls of red, blue, and yellow playing against a white background. It was a playful yet sophisticated piece, the low cut at the back offering a tantalizing glimpse of the emerald-green lace bra strap every now and then.

As she moved, she saw flashes of her daring lingerie peeking through her attire, the occasional glint of green making her heart skip a beat. She realized it was not just the lingerie but the audacity it symbolized, that thrilled her. Every glimpse of it was a reminder of the bold step she had taken, the decision to explore and express her desires.

Her wavy, chestnut hair was pulled back in a half-up, half-down style, allowing loose tendrils to frame her face. Her makeup was minimal, a touch of gloss on her lips, a dash of mascara to accentuate her bright, expressive eyes.

Emily was ready. The woman in the mirror was not just prepared for a date, but for a transformative journey. She exuded a sense of self-assurance and allure that was new, exciting. Every sway of her skirt, every hint of emerald lace, every confident stride she took, represented the many facets of the woman she was becoming.

Looking at her reflection, Emily realized how much she'd grown, how much she'd learned about herself in just a short span of time. She saw herself in a new light, acknowledging her desires and confidently stepping into her femininity. The anticipation, the thrill, the unexplored path of discovery, they all shone brightly in her eyes as she finally stepped out, ready to meet Lily.

Emily and Lily chose to meet at a charming little bistro tucked away in a quieter part of town. Known for its intimate ambiance and a menu full of deliciously indulgent dishes, it offered the perfect setting for their date. The bistro was quaint and cozy, with soft fairy lights draped around, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere that held promise for the evening ahead.

The evening had only just begun, and yet, the anticipation was almost tangible, curling around her like a silken thread, both promising and enticing. Her eyes kept darting towards the entrance, a spark of excitement igniting every time the door swung open.

It was exactly 7:30 PM when the door opened again, and in walked Lily. She was just as Emily remembered - petite, with her raven-black hair cascading down her shoulders, her eyes twinkling with a captivating allure. She was dressed simply, in a soft white blouse and dark jeans, but she wore the outfit with an effortless grace that made her stand out.

Their eyes met across the room, and for a moment, everything else faded away. It was just the two of them, Emily and Lily, connected by a glance that held a thousand unspoken words.

Lily slid into the seat opposite Emily, her smile warm, her gaze filled with curiosity and excitement. They started the evening with light-hearted conversations, slowly easing into deeper discussions about their dreams, their passions, and their fears.

As the evening unfurled, Emily found herself being drawn towards Lily, captivated by her intellect, her passion, and her candid nature. She could sense a mutual attraction simmering between them, a magnetic pull that was both exhilarating and comforting.

With every shared laugh, every spark of connection, Emily found herself encouraged to explore her feelings and express herself more openly. She was fascinated by Lily's outlook on life, her maturity and understanding far beyond their years. It was an enchanting experience, like finding a part of herself in someone else.

The dinner soon turned into a stroll under the moonlit sky. The intimate atmosphere of the bistro had laid the foundation for a night of self-discovery, but it was their walk under the starry sky that truly defined their date. Hand in hand, they walked in comfortable silence, their hearts communicating in a language that was unique to them.

As the evening came to an end, Emily found herself looking forward to what lay ahead. The date with Lily had not only been about exploring her feelings for another person but also about understanding and expressing her own desires, her own identity. The night was not yet over, and Emily knew that it was just the beginning.

Chapter 4: "Underneath the Starlit Sky"

Finding a secluded bench, Emily and Lily took a moment to sit down, their gazes directed towards the vast, starlit expanse above. The tranquil silence of the night was broken only by the soft rustling of the leaves and their shared laughter, creating an intimate bubble around them.

As they continued their conversation, Lily's gaze shifted from the stars to Emily, admiration lighting up her eyes. "I love your outfit, Emily," Lily started, her eyes lingering on the emerald-green straps that had managed to sneak a peek from beneath Emily's top. "It's really unique. Where'd you get it?"

At Lily's question, Emily couldn't help the flush that crept onto her cheeks. "Oh, I picked it up from a boutique at the mall," she said, her mind flashing back to the incident in the dressing room.

"But I don't know if I could go back there any time soon," she added with a sheepish grin, "I, uh, kind of made a bit of a mess there."

Lily's brow creased in confusion at Emily's vague explanation. "A mess?" she echoed, curiosity piqued. "What do you mean?"

Emily felt a rush of excitement and apprehension, unsure how Lily would react to her story. But the night had been about openness and discovery, so she decided to share her experience. Her heart pounded in her chest as she began to recount the daring adventure of her lingerie shopping, the unexpected turn it had taken, and the thrilling, yet embarrassing, aftermath.

Emily took a deep breath, her eyes fixed on her hands as she started, "Well, when I was trying on this lingerie set," she said, gesturing towards the glimpses of emerald that Lily had noticed, "something unexpected happened."

Lily's gaze stayed on Emily, her curiosity heightened as she listened attentively. Emily continued, "I was really...excited, I guess. You know, about our date, about trying something new and daring with this outfit."

A blush crept up Emily's cheeks as she spoke, her words becoming softer, "And I got...really turned on." Emily dared a quick glance at Lily, gauging her reaction, but Lily just continued to listen, her expression unreadable.

Emily swallowed before she continued, her voice barely a whisper, "I ended up, well...soaking the thong. It was...a mess."

She finished her confession and looked up at Lily, who was still quietly watching her. Emily felt a rush of anxiety. She had never been this open about her sexuality, her desires, and her experiences, but the night had been about exploration, understanding, and acceptance. And she hoped that Lily would be understanding, too.

The silence that followed Emily's confession was deafening. Her heart pounded in her chest, waiting for Lily's reaction. And then, unexpectedly, Lily burst out laughing. The sound echoed around them, breaking the tension that had settled.

Emily jumped, startled by Lily's reaction. The laughter was contagious, and despite her surprise, Emily found herself smiling. As Lily's laughter subsided, she looked over at Emily, her eyes twinkling in amusement. "I'm sorry, Emily," she said, still chuckling, "I didn't mean to laugh at you. It's just...the situation is kind of funny, isn't it?"

Relief flooded Emily, washing away her initial shock. She found herself laughing along with Lily, the tension from her confession evaporating into the night air. It felt freeing, sharing this moment with Lily, and it added another layer to the bond they were forming.

Still grinning, Lily turned to face Emily. Her gaze was soft, a warm smile playing on her lips as she added, "But you know, that's actually...really hot. I mean, I kind of wish I was the salesperson."

Emily blinked in surprise, her heart skipping a beat. The lightheartedness of their conversation had taken an unexpected turn. It wasn't just about shared laughter, but also about shared desires, and as Emily looked at Lily under the starlit sky, she felt an anticipation for what was to come, a promise of further exploration and understanding.

Emily was still recovering from Lily's comment, the implications making her heart race in her chest. The air between them seemed to shift, growing thick with anticipation and shared desire. Emily could only watch, wide-eyed, as Lily leaned in towards her.

Lily's gaze dropped to Emily's lips, her own lips parting slightly as she inched closer. Emily felt as if the world had slowed down, her senses hyper-focused on Lily. The scent of Lily's perfume, the warmth radiating from her, the anticipation of the kiss, it all enveloped Emily in an intoxicating rush.

And then their lips met.

It was like an explosion of sensations. The soft pressure of Lily's lips against hers, the gentle exploration, the shared heat; it was overwhelming and exhilarating. Emily could taste the sweetness of the wine they'd shared earlier, mixed with the unique essence that was Lily. It was intoxicating, enticing her to delve deeper.

Emily responded in kind, her own lips moving against Lily's in a dance as old as time. The kiss deepened, becoming more passionate, more insistent. Lily's hand came up to cup Emily's cheek, her thumb caressing Emily's skin gently.

Every touch, every shared breath, every fluttering of their eyelashes sent a thrilling rush through Emily. It was a promise of things to come, a silent acknowledgement of their shared desire, a celebration of their journey of self-discovery and exploration.

The world around them faded away, leaving only them and their shared moment. The kiss was a sweet contradiction - a confirmation of their burgeoning feelings yet a hint of the mysteries still left to unravel. When they finally pulled apart, Emily was left breathless, her heart pounding against her rib cage.

As the lingering taste of their passionate kiss faded, Emily and Lily found themselves hand in hand, walking back towards where their ride was parked. The silence between them was comfortable, their hearts still racing from the shared intimate moment under the starlit sky.

"I have a proposal," Lily suddenly broke the silence, glancing sideways at Emily. "My roommate, the one I can't stand," she added with a roll of her eyes, "is out for the weekend. Probably off somewhere torturing ants with a magnifying glass or something equally ridiculous. So, I was thinking...why don't we go back to my dorm?"

Her words hung in the air between them, and Emily felt a shiver of anticipation run down her spine. The proposal was tempting, a thrilling continuation to their adventurous night. Her mind raced with thoughts and images of what could happen, her heart pounded in her chest in sync with her escalating excitement.

Their night had been a whirlwind of emotions and experiences. From their dinner under the soft lighting of the restaurant to their deep conversations on the park bench under the starlit sky, to their electrifying kiss that still left Emily weak in the knees, they had shared intimate moments that pushed boundaries and opened doors to new paths of exploration.