Unrehearsed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was further than I had ever felt or seen any simulated sex go before. I'm not sure I had ever even seen a real erection on stage; the fact that it was covered in fabric made little difference.

Louis now seemed to be deciding, and I felt a strange heat rush through my groin, as if my own erection were a physical manifestation of my character's arousal. I knew that I was wetting my underwear, unable now to stop a wet spot of my own precum from forming, this one more visible to the audience due to the way we were positioned on the bed.

The first row of the audience was only about 12 feet away. There was a very intimate level of attention here that felt a little dangerous. I felt my heat and my arousal.

Louis and I were now both breathing heavily, and I realized that we were both on the edge of that decision about moving the scene forward.

I wanted him to go for it, dammit. We had come this far and were breaking real artistic ground, doing something really raw and powerful.

At the same time, though, I wanted to be careful in terms of not going too far. I had a reputation as an actor and so did Louis. I knew that I needed to play this scene as real as possible, but I also knew that I need not push the audience's boundaries in terms of what they were comfortable seeing. That said...

As my character squirmed at the feeling of Louis' hard-on, I felt my own cock throb and ache. I was getting the tingling feeling in the chest, the feeling of blood flowing into my cock, and the circles around my nipples felt so tight and so hard that it was almost painful. I felt the audience's attention like smoke around us, like we were in the eye of some hurricane of passion.

Louis had his fingers around my nipples now, and he pinched them gently, pulling them tight. I felt my eyes close, causing my character to squirm on the bed. Louis continued to run his cock along the crack of my ass, rubbing the head against my asshole. The audience was on the edge of their seats, and I knew they were starting to swell with a mixture of shock and arousal.

I felt Louis gently but firmly pull my underwear down. A decision was clearly made. But how on earth would we pretend to suck dick? The audience was not very far out.

Underwear stripped off, my hard cock bounced into view. I had been naked in other plays, but only for a few brief moments and never hard, of course. I couldn't afford to get self-conscious; an actor's job was to forget the audience.

But the audience was staring. My bare erection was almost immediately at the forefront of the audience's eye. I looked back at Louis, who had a look of hunger in his eyes.

"Look at me," he said, in his character's voice. He was sweating, and his cock was standing straight up in his boxers, the fabric covered in shiny precum.

I looked up and met his eyes. "Are you ready for this?" he asked, in a raw, throaty voice.

I nodded, almost forgetting that I wasn't actually talking to him. My character was open and ready, and I was eager to show him to the audience. His eyes were alight, and he was eager to go.

As Louis stepped in front of me on the bed, I realized again that I was naked with an erect penis in front of an audience. I felt my character's arousal, almost as if it were a force coming from his body.

Louis angled himself between myself and the audience, presumably so he could pretend to suck me with the view of the actual act shielded from view. And what I saw now in front of me was a real man, and a real erection, with blood flowing into it. His lips were parted, and his eyes were alight with energy. As he lowered his head toward my groin, I wondered how he would make it look real without actually doing it.

He moved down, and I felt his warm breath on my erect penis, his face about six inches away from it. He reached his hand out and gently grabbed the base of my cock, resting his fingers delicately on my balls. The surprising move sent a pulse of pleasure through me, and I felt my balls tighten and my legs involuntarily spread further apart.

His hand wrapped around my hard cock, he began to bob his head close to it to give the audience the illusion of a blowjob. Despite the attempt at modesty between actors, the bobbing motion and his hand around my dick unintentionally made it so that he was essentially jerking me off, for real.

He didn't seem to care, and even adjusted his grip on me so that his hand was arched upward and gripping my balls.

As he pulled his face up and down near my shaft, I saw that the audience was now riveted, and I felt the knowledge of this as if I were being opened up by a part of me I didn't want to see.

As Louis bobbed up and down pretending to suck me, his mouth seemed to get just a little bit closer each time, and his eyes seemed to lose focus, as if he were starting to lose himself in the act.

I felt the audience outside looking in, feeding off the energy of his motions, the delirium of aroused people. They were on the edge of the seats, and I felt the look of their eyes on us, the anticipation and excitement. They were waiting for a blowjob, and they wanted to see it, not have it shielded from view like this.

As Louis' mouth moved closer and closer towards my cock, I felt him bob up and down, and suddenly his mouth was almost touching me. I felt a tingling in my chest as I realized he was going to go for it. As he went down towards me, going deeper, I felt the audience's arousal swell and the sharpness of their eyes on us, willing him to swivel position a little so they could see.

Louis was acting, but in my heart I knew that he was going to do it. He was going for it. And he was going to do it fully, with the audience watching, in an open way. It was raw, and so potentially messy. Or, at least, messy if things got too out of hand.

Finally, in one motion, Louis closed his lips around the head of my cock and began to suck for real. As he went down on me, he shifted to the side a little, giving the audience a full, unobstructed view of what was happening. They watched breathlessly as Louis' lips plunged up and down my hard cock, sliding over the head, then down the shaft and back up again.

His hand moved down to play with my heavy balls, drawing a gasped moan from my lips.

"Louis," I gasped, mistakenly calling out his real name instead of his character's.

He groaned and slowed the motion of his head, but otherwise didn't stop. He traced the tips of his fingers up and down my taint. I was in a daze. He felt so good, his lips felt so good on my dick. His hand played with my balls. And the audience was having a similar effect on me. I could feel myself getting even so much harder, and my balls felt heavy and full, nestled in the palm of his hand.

I suddenly wondered if the scene would go any further. Plot-wise, Louis' character was supposed to fuck mine. But it seemed like the situation was too far off the rails at this point to just simulate fucking...

With his free hand, Louis reached behind himself, and I saw his fingers gripping the back of his boxer-briefs. He pulled them down with a little flair of performative sexiness, finally revealing his own naked body to the audience.

I saw the mat of his dark, curly pubic hair, spreading out from his belly button looking wet, soft and thick. His cock was standing out straight, at attention, peeking out from behind his belly.

Louis was a man, and a truly talented actor. Now, he was just a body to be seen and touched. It was a wonderful, erotic moment, and the audience was visibly moved by it.

"Fuck me," I stage-whispered. Instantly, my self-conscious brain kicked in. There were no condoms here because nobody had anticipated real fucking on the set, to say the least. We would be doing something so thoroughly raw in front of the audience that I could barely contemplate it.

But Louis didn't listen to the shyness in my voice. He ignored my internal struggle and pulled me out of the moment by pushing me onto my back. As far as he was concerned in that moment, I was my character.

The tension in the audience could have been cut with a knife. They couldn't imagine that we were genuinely about to do the ultimate act, for real, on this stage, but then again, nothing up until now had been remotely anticipated either.

As I lay there, face-up, spreading my legs, I couldn't help but think of how many people here had now seen me naked, hard, and now about to be penetrated. The audience was watching as Louis

Louis positioned himself between my legs, and I groaned as I felt his naked body pressed against mine, his hard cock rubbing against my leg, his belly against my own. It felt good.

"Open up," he said, his voice rough and low. I felt his hands spread my lightly-furred thighs and then in one motion, he was between them, his lips on mine. He kissed me hard and deep, his hands moving to hold my legs open.

His body was warm and hard against mine, his penis heavy and warm against my thigh.

I could feel the anticipation in the air, palpable. I knew Louis was as ready as I was.

And then he was pushing himself up against my hole, just barely. We didn't have lube, so it was all about finding a slow and steady rhythm.

"Yeah, like that," I said, as Louis slowly began to push himself into me. The audience was straining to see, at this point with little shame.

"Oh God," Louis said, breathing hard. I could feel him holding me, keeping him from fully penetrating me. He was holding back, to prolong it. For me. He only had about an inch inside meso far.

Louis' cock felt so good, and so big. He was holding back, his lips on mine, kissing me, as his cock slowly came further into me. It felt so full, so complete.

He held himself there for a moment, his body pressed against mine, his cock now about two inches into me, my thighs shaking.

I was panting, touching myself, the audience watching now with a feverish excitement.

"Oh God," Louis moaned, his hand up and down his shaft. He stared at me, his eyes glistening. He was lost in the moment.

I spread my legs wider, giving him more access, my whole body on the edge of satisfaction, my cock hard, full, and throbbing.

I felt his cock start to push deeper inside me, and I gasped, my hand sliding down to stroke it.

"Please," I heard myself whispering. "Please fuck me, just like that."

I was gasping at the sensation of his cock moving inside me, slowly, so deliciously slowly. I felt the audience gaze on me, watching as Louis moved deeper and deeper into me. The sensation was overwhelming.

"Oh God, fuck," Louis said, his lips against mine as he pushed himself in deeper. He moaned into my mouth, as he finally buried himself in me, down to the hilt.

We stayed like that for a moment, our bodies pressed together, moaning into each other's mouths. I could tell he was holding back, again. I knew he was choosing to let me feel it. He wanted me to feel him, wanted me to know how good it felt.

"Yes," I said, and my body started to respond, rotating in little circles under him. I could feel the pace of my breathing increasing, and my hips moving to meet his.

Louis drew back just for a moment and looked into my eyes, his expression raw and open. It was the most vulnerable I had seen him yet, and a part of me felt a pang of sadness, knowing that it was all just part of a piece of fiction, that we would return to the real world and he would return to his straight self with his beautiful girlfriend. But in this moment, with everything that had already happened, it felt real.

He started to move again. Slowly, teasingly, he moved back in, the audience on the edge of their seats. He stiffened a little and pushed into me, deeper, just slightly.

His balls slapped against my ass, making the audience gasp.

"Ahh," I groaned. "Yes. Fuck me."

We moved in a rhythm now, Louis holding himself back, but at the same time, he was fully moving in and out of me.

I pushed myself up against him, meeting his slow and sensual pace, the audience secretly desperate for us to cum.

"That's it," I said, gripping my cock, watching it bounce in my hand. I started to stroke it hard, faster and faster. "Faster, Louis." I noticed that I'd used his real name and didn't give a fuck. His cock felt real enough, why not drop the character name? Hearing his actual name, Louis started to move faster, thrusting in and out of me, his hands holding me down to the bed as he thrust himself into me over and over.

"Yes," I said. "Fuck me. Harder, Louis. Fuck me." And then, with lustful lack of control, I blurted out: "In front of all these people."

This impromptu breaking of the fourth wall sent a sort of ripple through the audience and the two of us, seeming to bring us closer together. As if the theater had become even smaller. The entire group of people watching was now fully focused on our sex, and it was just two people, completely focused on each other, our bodies pressed together, his cock moving in and out of my body. Our lips met, as he thrust and I gripped my cock, and we started to speed up.

He swirled his hips and I moaned. Louis held me down as his thrusts increased in intensity, his body flooding with sweat.

"Fuck," he said, and I could tell I was rubbing up against him right.

Louis gave himself over to the sensation, his eyes closed. His breathing was ragged, his chest heaving.

I knew he was close to his limit. He was thrusting harder now, his cock sliding in and out of me.

"Oh God," I said, pushing my head back into the bed as I reached a burning point of pleasure. I felt the sweat dripping down my face, my cock straining to reach the glory of orgasm.

"Yes," I moaned, and suddenly, Louis started to thrust more aggressively, his cock sliding in and out of me for each stroke, the audience hungrily watching. His hand on my thigh slid over my balls and then his fingers were squeezed on me and a guttural groan left his lips. His face was contorted in pleasure, his mouth open, crying out, both in joy and in passion, as his cock swelled inside me.

I felt the pleasure starting to build as I watched him, my own cock straining in my hand. I started to stroke myself faster and faster, feeling the pressure building inside me. I could feel the eroticism of the moment and I pushed my fingers into my mouth, the audience's eyes watching as I struggle toward orgasm.

As the pleasure climbed up from my balls and up my cock, I felt the orgasm building, a sensation of overwhelming pleasure.

I felt the climax starting to build and I pushed my hips up, my body wanting to come, the audience wordlessly urging me on.

Louis rested his hands on the back of my legs, holding me down, thrusting into me. He was breathing hard, and I knew he was close.

I felt the orgasm building and I exploded, gripping my cock, my body writhing and coming, feeling my muscles tighten and release, the audience on the edge of their seats, totally captivated by our beautiful and heated lovemaking.

As I came, I felt the hot spray of my come hitting my stomach, the audience's hungry lust plainly on display, as Louis thrust himself as deep into me as he could, looking at me in a way that was open and raw, like he couldn't believe that he was doing this.

As I came, I could feel Louis' orgasm rising towards climax and I knew he was going to explode in me.

His movements became increasingly erratic, as his orgasm hit him and he thrust harder and harder into me, his breathing ragged as his face contorted with pleasure.

His cock throbbed inside me, shooting streams of hot come deep into me, his body convulsing as he came.

I pushed myself against him, our bodies slick with sweat, and as Louis' orgasm subsided, he dropped to the bed next to me, his arm on my waist, our sweaty bodies pressed together, still joined.

I could feel the cum dripping out of me, as a smattering of claps and a few wolf whistles erupted from the audience. A few audience members rose to their feet, and soon enough the whole room was giving a standing ovation.

Louis and I were silent for a moment, as we both got our thoughts together. As I caught my breath, the wildness of what had just happened hit me.

I had just had sex in front of a whole room full of people. I nuzzled my head in Louis' arm, and we both looked at the crowd. This was a night at the theater I was sure few of them would forget.

12