All Comments on 'Unrequited Ch. 01'

by city_bird

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good read

I like this story it is a good start. A good read from start to finish for now. Can not wait to read the next chapter. Need more of a detail description of Caleb. But it is a good read. Had me crying for Caleb and his quite love for Thom.

TransverseTransverseover 14 years ago
Another great one

As you know, I'm a huge fan, and I'm glad you have a new entry. I look forward to finishing out this tale. Great narrative structure you have going there, dude. The whole end-flashback-back to present thing works well for you. Very Pulp Fiction. I guess you really are a fan of Tarantino lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh, wow...

So beautiful, so sad... PLEASE hurry up with the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW!

One of the best I have read in a long, long time. These 2 are soul mates...I can see it....wow...awesome story ad writing :) Will be looking for the next part. Thank you

lonie69lonie69over 14 years ago
loved it

i think this is going to be a fantastic story, i cant wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This is GREAT!

Can't wait for the next chapter! HURRY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
not good planning

oh shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Omg no!

This was an amazing story and I loved it! But I did something incredibly stupid I was trying to press the next button to get to the second page and I accidentally pressed report story! I'm so so so so very sorry! :( I didnt mean it...

P.S your stories are still amazing.

ilovegibbsilovegibbsover 9 years ago
Terrific

I really enjoyed your story. It was very exciting. I loved the storyline. I hope you are planning to continue the story. I would really love to know what is going to happen next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ok

I get that Thom is more experienced (jaded), or whatever, but calling Caleb naive for saying I love you discounts the fact that called fell in love with him long before they had sex. Thom was using Caleb, and holding out hope that the love Thom had for him could've been more than friendship, is a little too hopeful, but maybe he just thought Thom wasn't a big enough jerk to use him like that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Thom is with blind or an asshole OR both

These two had known each other for three years and become as close as “brothers.” Thom admitted that Caleb was always there for him and Thom was the one who called Caleb in his emotional time of need. Through all of there interactions, Thom was blind to Caleb’s feelings - even though he reacted coldly to news of Thom having a boyfriend, refused to come to Thom’s place for years, etc. Obviously there were signs that Caleb felt deeply for him (and not just platonically). Plus it seems Thom was blind to Julian’s cheating - investing 5 years only to catch him in the betrayal and then wonder if he’d been doing it all along. Seems Thom is not overly astute sun his perceptions of people close to him. I realize Thom can’t help it if he doesn’t love Caleb romantically, but he certainly can control whether he has sex with Caleb, using him during his despair, and then blames him in his mind for being so naive. So he’s also an asshole to treat his friend like that. I feel bad for Caleb but is Thom really deserving of his love and devotion. Seems more like an oblivious user to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous