All Comments on 'Unrequited Ch. 02'

by city_bird

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yay!

So wonderful! The possibility of love being requited is fabulous. Your characters feel very real. Keep on writing!

ingarlmingarlmover 14 years ago
Great development

and now I'm happy there's some hope for him having his love returned! Good to see another chapter of this lovely story and I look forward to reading the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yippie!

Oohh, glad to see another chapter. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
love it so far:)

Your stuff is really fun to read. Love your style...Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

wow......i really love your writing style. in fact, i love it so much that i've found myself just skimming through the sex scenes and lingering on the story part, because the story is just that fascinating. normally, with Literotica stories, the only reason i'm reading it is for a hot sex scene....your sex scenes are hot, but the story is just beautiful. i'd love to read some non-sex stories from you, too---i'm enjoying your stories far more than some "Best-seller" authors i could name.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Don’t forgive too quickly

This chapter sets up a dangerous possibility. That Thom (if only through his blind obliviousness) can crush Caleb’s heart and then think he can’t show up - angry that others might desire Caleb - and expect him to rush back to him, all forgiven and forgotten. Thom possesses a real power to destroy Caleb - so if Thom is unsure of his feelings, thinks he can try to love Caleb, be fresh off the traumatic ending of a 5year romance - Caleb is at great risk of being hurt again. Proceed cautiously and protect your heart because I’m not convinced Thom is capable of not hurting you again. Who leaves 26 unanswered voicemails but never comes by his apartment to check that he’s alright. That doesn’t seem like someone who truly cares to ensure you’re safe and sound.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES