Unrequited Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once settled she began. "Mike I want to come home, I'm still in love with you, until recently I didn't realize just how much."

"You can't come home, when we got divorced you made me sell the house and took half the money, there is no home."

"But you have this apartment there's room for both of us."

"This is my apartment, what are you after, to live here a while, then leave again and force me sell this so you can have half the money again."

"Mike that's not fair."

"Fair, I think your sense of fairness is somewhat distorted. Do you think it fair that as a married woman you cheat on your husband by letting another man fuck you, after all those times you said no to me? When as teenagers we were courting and I wanted to put my hand inside your bra you said no. When we were engaged and I wanted to make love to you, you said no, because you said you was saving yourself for when we were married. Then when we were married and I wanted oral sex again you said no. I ended up brainwashed accepting no every time you said it, and you said it a lot. I've now got over that when it comes to sex, no is not an acceptable answer anymore, it's yes or be on you way."

"I've changed Mike."

"Yes I bet you have, was it your boyfriend that changed you, what's his name, Frank, well let's see shall we, so you can start by undressing."

"No, I'm not going to undress for you."

I stood up. "Let me show you out."

Louise stood up I thought she was going to leave until she hesitated. She dropped her purse on the chair, placed her arms behind her back and lowered the zip on her dress. She eased it down her body until it was free to slip to the floor, where it pooled around her feet. She stepped out of it and moved a little closer to me. She reached behind her back and unhooked her bra letting it fall to the floor. She waited to see what I said, I nodded towards her panties, "those to."

It wasn't the first time that I had seen her naked, but within my married life the opportunities had been few and far between. But now it would seem, she would drop them for the slightest reason, now I intended to see just how far I could push her.

"Follow me to the bedroom."

"What for?"

I didn't take any notice of her question instead I just walked out of the room into my bedroom ensuring Louise was following me before I began to undress.

"What are you doing?"

"Just stand there and watch and wait for your instructions."

Once naked I sat on the side of the bed and spread my legs.

"Come and give me a blow job and let me cum in your mouth."

"I'm not going to do that, god you're disgusting."

"Didn't you do it for Frank?"

"No I didn't."

"No wonder he left you. If I start to dress you're out of here and that will be it, no coming back."

She stood there thinking about it trying to make her mind up. It wasn't until I grabbed my shirt that she knelt down between my legs took my cock in her hand and began to suck the top.

"Suck it all the way down and move your arms so I can hold your tits."

Several times she gagged but finally achieved my goal getting at least 90% of me in her mouth. She bobbed up and down for several minutes before she pulled away with semen running down her chin. She ran out gagging as I directed her to the bathroom. On the way back she picked up her clothes from the sitting room and began to dress.

"What do you think you're doing I haven't finished with you yet. I want you to remain naked and get into bed, and of course you will be staying overnight. Sexually we can become more adventurous in bed and practice to improve new sexual techniques. We will be able to fondle each other's bodies and make love all the time."

"You must be kidding, I don't know what you've got in mind but forget it, and if you think I'm staying overnight you have another think coming."

"There she is, that's the Louise I know. I thought you said you loved me and wanted to live with me, but I think you're using me again and I don't think that you moving in with me will work."

"Mike I do love you and I want us to be together, and make love and try different things. It's just that everything has happened so fast, meeting you again like this, I've had no time to steady my emotions on what you're asking. Please let me stay the night and I will do as you ask."

Louise crawled beneath the covers, without me asking, and held her arms up for me to slip between them. With us both lying on our sides she put her arms around me and pulled me close and kissed me, her hand went down to my cock and she began to rub it up and down her pussy. Mike I want you so much, please suck my tits then fuck me. Easing myself down the bed, Louise alternated at holding her breasts and squeezing them as I sucked her nipples. She was already wet by the time I began to work two fingers inside her pussy and my thumb across her clit. Her body was beginning to react to my advances as I switched between kissing her lips and sucking her tits. It wasn't long before she tried to pull me on top of her. "I'm ready Mike, take me now and fuck me hard."

It was only the matter of minutes, before she began to gyrate, lifting me off the bed as she arched her back, forcing her body against mine, trying to achieve deeper penetration. I grabbed her hair either side of her head, and while my elbows flattened her tits, my lips were crushing hers as we fucked as if we had been starved of sex for a millennia.

Sunday morning I was woken by Louise giving me a blow job, something that had never happened before in all of our ten years of marriage. Our eyes met, and when she realized I was awake, she doubled her efforts to get me to cum. I was surprised because when I eventually came in her mouth I thought she would have dashed to the bathroom gagging, spitting and spluttering, but she swallowed all of it. After my recovery we lay there kissing and cuddling and exploring each other's body.

"What now. How long do you want me to stay?"

"We can stay in bed until midday to continue our sexual exploration."

"And what do you propose we do next?"

"Well I want to fuck your ass."

"No Mike that's going too far, I won't let you do that."

"In that case you might as well get dressed and go now."

Louise stormed out of the bed and began to dress in a hurry, shaking angrily saying that I was perverted, besides other unpleasant names. I watched her body shake and wobble around until she was fully dressed and heading out of the bedroom.

She turned and said. "I hate you." Then left.

I must admit I never thought I would see Louise again, unless I bumped into her by accident as we did at the theater. However, Wednesday I got a call from her at work apologizing for her behavior and asking to see me again. I told her that because of her refusal to do as I asked there was no point in us seeing each other again, and that hate doesn't give a good grounding for bed fellows. She apologized again and said that she didn't hate me, quite the reverse was the case she was in love with me, and would do anything I asked of her. I suggested that she come around about 7 o'clock, that night knowing that I wouldn't be home until 8 o'clock.

Louise had been waiting nearly an hour before I turned up, I apologized for being late, telling her I was delayed at work. When we entered my apartment Louise removed her coat and was wearing a mini skirt not the very short ones, but the shortest skirt I have ever seen her wear.

She caught me looking at her. "You always liked to see my legs."

"Would you like a drink we can take it into the bedroom?"

"No thanks." She walked over to me put her arms around my neck and kissed me. "Just take me to the bedroom."

Louise sat me down on the edge of the bed, spread my legs and stood between them, to unbutton and remove my shirt. Slowly she removed her blouse and bra then shook her tits at me, before pulling my head towards her to burying my face between them. After stroking my head she kissed me on the forehead; on the lips, then dropped down to my nipples before finally kneeling on the floor to unbuckle my belt and undo my pants. Louise stood up and pushed me back onto the bed and pulled my pants and undershorts off, then let her skirt drop to the floor, before indicating that I should pull her panties down.

She resumed her position kneeling between my legs and trapped my cock between her tits and began to rub me up and down, occasionally spraying a little lubrication over them. Before I could cum she replaced her tits with her mouth and began to work me off that way. Again she stopped while I maintained an erection, straddled me, positioned herself, and slipped down taking all of me inside her until I came. Cuddling up to me Louise initiated all the kissing, making sure her tits were prominent in our embrace.

"Did you enjoy me being like that with you Mike?"

"Yes I did, but we are not finished yet are we?"

She shook her head knowing what I was referring to. We continued to make out until I began to get horny again, then I slipped my thumb in her pussy and massaged her little rose bud with my finger.

"Please Mike, do we have to?"

"No, we don't have to you can always leave."

"Well at least use plenty of this."

She handed me tube of lubricating gel which I inserted between the cheeks of her ass and squeezed, managing to get most of it in the right area. It was only when she knelt on the bed with her face on the pillow could I lubricate her properly, insuring that I put plenty of the gel in all the right places, including coating myself, before inserting a finger. Louise never spoke as I worked one then two fingers inside her, gradually expanding her rosebud until I thought it sufficiently large enough to push myself into her. I wasn't rough with her, having coated myself in gel, I took my time for her to get used to me. She made all the right sounds, especially when I leant across her back and wrapped my arms around her to squeeze her tits. I assumed all the audible pleasure was faked, specifically put on for my benefit. How did I know it was faked? When I laid across her back I was facing the dressing table mirror and I saw the look on her face, also, she kept wincing as if it was painful.

"Oh Mike this is so sexy and you feel so good inside me."

I began to speed up and become a little more forceful.

"I didn't expect a slut like you to enjoy having your ass reamed. I'm glad you're enjoying it, perhaps we can do it more often, say every Wednesday." I may have stopped there if it hadn't been for the look on her face, so I stepped it up further and began to pummel into her while squeezing and pulling on her nipples as if I was milking a cow. A minute or so later Louise asked if I had finished and I can only assume that she felt me cum inside her. I told her to remain still and as I laid across her I felt my erection begin to wilt, but I never moved until it popped out.

"I'm going to have a shower would you like to join me?"

"No Mike, I...don't.....think." Suddenly she must have realized what she was saying. "Yes I would like that."

Louise spent time soaping me up and rinsing me off, to wash away all the gel and semen, something she had never done before. Then after she spent time kissing me, she made an effort to act sexy, by fondling her breasts as she rubbed soap all over them, then struck poses as she concentrated her efforts on displaying her pussy and butt. After our shower she took the towel and dried me off spending time in all the right places, after she handed me a towel to wipe her down, which I also spent time concentrating in the right places.

It was past midnight when she left, we kissed goodnight at the door and she asked if we could spend the weekend together.

"Sorry Louise I can't, I already have other commitments.

"Are they with that Vicky?"

"Yes they are."

She just turned and left without saying anything further, I think she knew if she said anything it would be the end of her as far as I was concerned.

I was meeting Vicky on Saturday for lunch, then we would be spending the afternoon together at my place before going to the theatre in the evening. She already knew we wouldn't be together on Sunday as I was going to a ball game in the afternoon.

I had nothing planned for Sunday morning but around 10 o'clock there was a knock on the door and when I opened it, Vicky was standing there.

"Are you alone?"

I stood to one side. "Of course, come in, who did you think would be here?"

"I thought Louise might be here."

"If you thought Louise was here, why did you come?"

"To see what you were up to."

It seemed to me that Vicky was thinking there was a lot more to our relationship than I did, therefore, she needed to be put in her place. "Sorry to disappoint you but she won't be here until Wednesday evening."

"Will she be staying overnight with you?"

"We have yet to make a decision on that one."

"I suppose you will be having sex with her?"

"If I do that's none of your business."

"If you're cheating on me, that is my business, just as she cheated on you."

"No it's not the same, when she cheated on me we were married, and had been for ten years. You and I are not married, not even engaged and have only been seeing each other for a couple of months. In my case having sex with her is not love, its revenge, I intend to humiliate her for all the times she said no to me and cheated on me with another guy. She wants me to take her back, and that's my power over her. I'm going to continue having sex with her, making damn sure I get my pound of flesh before I send her on her way, or she walks away of her own accord.

Vicky you can take it any way you like, and do what you have to do, you can walk away or we can carry on as we are, but neither of us is committed to the other, not yet anyway. I'm getting tickets for next Saturday's game if you would like to come with me?"

"Not particularly Mike, you know I don't like baseball and I promised a friend I would go shopping with her. But if you really want me there I'll contact my friend and cancel our afternoon shopping spree."

"No, that's okay, it's not really necessary for you to be there, I just thought you might like to spend the afternoon together."

"I would like to spend the afternoon with you, just not at a baseball game."

The following Wednesday evening when I answered the door, Louise standing there looking very sexy. Her skirt's hemline had dramatically risen and her neckline dramatically lowered. Her extremely short satin looking miniskirt was as short as anything I had seen, and not the sort of garment Louise would normally wear, she must really be getting desperate. I stroked her ass as she passed me, whereas if I touched her like that when we were married she would have chastised me in every way possible, but in this case she just turned and smiled. We started off with the pleasantries, how are you, what have you been doing, then for the first time she asked me what I would like her to do?

"I think I would like to see you dance while undressing, you know do a striptease, but you can undress me first."

"Mike you know I can't dance."

"Well it not so much the dancing it's more like sexy movements. You can dance to music if you wish."

Standing in front of me she began to unbutton my shirt while I ran one hand over her skirt feeling the material and the other beneath her skirt to lightly rub a finger against her panty covered cunny. After removing my shirt, she unbuckled my belt, dropped the zip of my pants, she then knelt before pulling my pants and under shorts down and off. Louise remained kneeling and looked up at me half expecting me to tell her to give me a blow job. That would come later, at that moment I was more interested in seeing her idea of a striptease. I helped her up, sat on the sofa and told her it was now her turn to dance for me.

As Louise unbuttoned her blouse she began to sway from side to side. I told her she would have to do a lot better than that. Still swaying from side to side she added a shimmy to her shoulders which shook her tits. Then having loosened her skirt, when it fell to the floor she kicked away in my direction, to land on my lap. Louise danced, for the want of a better word, towards me, picked up her skirt and wrapped it around my erection, which felt nice. She then bent over me and unhooked her bra allowing it to dangle in front of her before slipping it off her shoulders onto my lap. She shook her tits at me causing them to flop around and occasionally slap my face.

She raised her arms above her head then twisted them together as she pushed her hips towards me trying to introduce hula movements into her dance. She moved closer still until she was standing between my legs.

"Take my panties off Mike, then kiss my pussy."

I eased her panties down, allowing her to step out of them before working my kisses down from her stomach. She modified her movement to rub her pelvis against my face, I grabbed her ass in both hands and pulled her tighter against me, making her squeal when I nipped her cunny lips. Louise did her best to look sexy as she danced for me scrunching her hair up, squeezing and bouncing her tits and trying to look coy as she sucked on a finger.

"Come and sit on my lap and give me a lap dance."

Having put her skirt to one side, Louise with her back to me sat on my lap and began to wriggle her ass, while I put my arms around her and held her tits. Several times she tried to swivel round and kiss me, but it was awkward to say the least. After several minutes she turned to face me. Straddling me in the kneeing position she eased herself down slipping my erection inside her then began to bounce up and down. I placed my hand over her tits and squeezed her nipples between my thumb and finger.

Louise, probably for the first time, began to kiss me with a great deal of genuine passion, or at least it felt like it. Louise's bobbing up and down became far more aggressive as we both neared an orgasm. Finally with us both spent from the throes of love making, we remained locked together with Louise pulling my face into her cleavage. After, we spent the rest of the evening in bed kissing, petting and making love. Louise left in the early hours of the morning.

Saturday, I arrived at the stadium in plenty of time. While sitting waiting for the ball game to start I watched the fans arrive. Some were dressed in colorful costumes, others were buying peanuts or hotdogs from the vendors that roam around the stadium. A couple started to make their way along my row, I stood giving them room to pass. The guy passed me but the woman tripped, as she got level with me. I caught her, but in my haste to save her grabbed her breast, We remained locked together like that for what seemed an eternity, but it could only have been a couple of seconds. She looked embarrassed, I apologized. She said there was no need to apologize, because I saved her from what could have been a nasty accident.

She occupied the seat next to mine, the guy, she said was her brother. She wasn't too keen on baseball, but as she was divorced and on her own, she came to the game only to keep him company. Anne was her name. I invited her to dinner that evening but it turned out that she had previous engagement, baby sitting for her brother, but she said she was free Wednesday. I was just about to say that I was busy that night, thinking about Louise coming round, when I decided to ignore Louise and go out with Anne.

Anne rather liked my idea about going out for dinner. My suggestion that I book a restaurant and contact her with the details, was met with some enthusiasm, especially when I offered to pick her up from home. We exchanged cell numbers, home and email addresses. Knowing Louise, would be annoyed at my cancelling our evening together, she would probably turn up on the night to find out why I changed the arrangements. Just to keep her guessing I decided not to go home, but pick Anne up straight from work.