Unrequited Love

Story Info
Mike uses sex to humiliate his ex-wife.
8k words
3.81
28.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unrequited Love

By

Promithius

I was 21 when I married my childhood sweetheart, Louise was 20. The marriage didn't last long when ten years later I discovered she was having an affair. I became suspicious when her affection seemed to cool, although, I could never say she was very affectionate towards me. I hired a private detective to follow her, and he provided all the necessary evidence to apply for a divorce. The man she was having an affair with was also married, with children, so the lives of two families were destroyed. Fortunately we had no children because at the time we were concentrating on our careers, but looking back I'm sad to say it turned me off women. Friends tried to set me up on blind dates, but I always refused, I would rather concentrate on work than get my heart broken again.

Three years after my divorce, which went better than I expected, my life began to work out exceptionally well. I had been promoted twice, by which time I had a nice apartment, a nice car, and a circle of close friends, most of them married. I was enjoying life in general; attending the majority of ball games, theatres, or wherever I wished to go. We had a new woman start in our office complex, not in my department, but we would pass each other occasionally in the building and say hello. Sometimes we would bump into each other at the coffee machine and pass the time of day.

One Saturday we bumped into each other in the mall. We stopped and spoke, and for the first time we introduced ourselves. I told her my name was Mike, she told me her name was Victoria, but preferred to be called Vicky. She said she was going for a coffee and would I like to join her, there wasn't a lot for me to do at that moment so I agreed. We sat there drinking coffee asking all the personal questions people ask when they first meet.

"Mike are you married?"

"No divorced."

"Oh I'm sorry, is there children involved?"

"That's ok, and no, there's no children involved."

"Vicky are you married?"

"No, although I recently broken up from a long relationship."

"Oh I'm sorry."

"That's ok I've got over it now."

The small talk continued each asking where the other lived until Vicky asked if I cooked for myself. I told her that I mainly eat out, but occasionally threw something in the microwave.

"If you're not doing anything this evening come over and I will cook you a proper meal."

"No that's ok I wouldn't want to put you to any trouble."

"I can assure you it's no trouble Mike, I have to cook for myself anyway, an extra one won't make any difference; please it will be nice to have some company."

I finally gave in and agreed to be at her place around 8.00 o'clock.

When Vicky opened the door she looked stunning, short skirt, not quite a mini, white silk blouse through which I could just make out her bra. I'd brought two bottles of wine, one red, one white, not knowing which she preferred. She picked the red and asked me to open it in the kitchen where the bottle opener and glasses were kept. Dinner was excellent, and after, with me sitting on the sofa, she served the coffee.

"Can I sit next to you Mike?"

"Sure." She sat close, very close, and as she sat, her skirt rode up exposing a little thigh, our thighs were touching. I made it obvious that I was checking her out by continually staring at her legs, where her skirt had ridden up. We talked for a while before she stood up and ask if I would like another coffee. I wasn't sure what her intentions were, I thought she may have felt uncomfortable by the way I was looking at her, with me sitting so close. If, when she came back with the coffee she sat in another chair, or distanced herself from me on the sofa, it would be time for me to leave, and the end of any potential relationship.

Vicky placed the coffee beside me, hiked up her skirt to expose even more thigh and almost sat on my lap. She knew and I knew, what the consequences of her action would be. During our conversation to make a point I placed my hand on her thigh. She giggled, and nudged my shoulder with hers, then leaned against me. Vicky kept wriggling against me until I put my arms around her shoulder allowing her to snuggle in close. She lifted her face to me and I just leant down and kissed her. Vicky responded by placing her hand on my cheek to maintain the kiss.

When eventually our lips parted she said. "That was nice Mike."

We continued to kiss, Vicky put an arm around me pulling herself closer and adjusting her position to make our coupling more comfortable. I on the other hand was gradually easing her down so that we could stretch out and lie together on the sofa. As I ended up almost lying on top of her our kisses became more passionate. I placed my hand on her breast and lightly squeezed, Vicky I could feel pushing her breast back against my hand.

Five maybe ten minutes we continued making out, before I began to unbutton her blouse. She never complained, in fact, once I had undone all the buttons Vicky made it easier for me to open her blouse and pull it out of her skirt's waist band. I couldn't reach the clasp of her bra so I push it up over her breasts to rest under her chin. Her large breasts were magnificent, firm, almost conical, with a slight turn up just before the nipple, making Louise's look like bee stings. They shuddered as I fondled them, and as I trapped a nipple between my lips, pulling, stretching her breast, then watching as I released it, to spring back like a rubber band, sending ripples through the flesh.

Vicky was almost purring as I sucked her oversize nipples and slipped my hand up under her skirt to caress her thigh. I began to move my hand up her leg creeping closer to her pussy.

"Do you like me Mike?"

"I do, I think you are very beautiful."

"You think I'm beautiful?"

"Yes I do."

"Mike please excuse me, I think I'll change into something a little more comfortable."

Fifteen minutes later she waltz in wearing an extremely short black satin nightdress over which she wore a black negligee. She stood six feet away from me and twirled around, before asking.

"What do you think?"

What with the previous problems I had with my x-wife I really wasn't in the mood to play Romeo.

"I think you want fucking."

She just stood and looked at me in shock, then said. "That wasn't a very nice thing to say."

"No, you're right, I'm sorry. I'd better leave." I stood up to go.

"No Mike please don't go, I want you to stay."

"Well Vicky if you want me to stay you had better tell me why."

"Because I want you to take me to bed."

"What for?"

She knew what I was getting at, with head bowed and looking at the floor said. "Because I want you to make love to me."

"Come here then."

She moved in close to me, I put one arm around her waist and a hand behind her head and pulled her close and kissed her. She put both arms around me and when I lowered my hand from behind her head to squeeze her breasts, she wrapped both of her arms around my neck.

"Do you like your tits squeezed?"

She didn't answer, instead just pulled me close to resume our kissing.

"It's time for you to show me your bedroom,"

Vicky took my hand and led me to her bedroom. As we stood beside the bed I slipped her negligee off her shoulder and down her arms and let it drop to the floor. As I eased the straps of her nightgown over her shoulders and down her arms, it slipped down to her hips which prevented the garment from dropping to the floor. It was as if she stood there topless, wearing a long satin skirt. I cupped the underneath of her breasts and bounced them in my hands. Vicky unbuttoned my shirt, then loosened my pants and knelt in front of me to remove them completely.

"Give me a blow job."

She looked up at me. "Excuse me."

"I said give me a blow job."

"I will not."

"If you want me to make love to you, I want to cum in your mouth before I cum inside you."

I climbed up onto the bed and lay waiting for her. Slowly she stood up and moved to the edge of the bed and watched me as I encouraged myself to become erect. I wasn't quite sure what she would do, but I was adamant, if she wasn't prepared to do it, I was off. Gradually she eased herself onto the bed, finally kneeling between my legs. I moved my hand as she wrapped hers around my shaft and took over from me to perform a gentle massage. Vicky looked me in the eye. I looked at her, then directed my eyes to where her hand was massaging my erection, then back at her. After nodding my head to indicate I was ready for her to perform, she slowly began to bend over closing the gap between her mouth and my erection.

Her mouth was soft and warm, her tits bounced around freely. I had never felt or seen anything quite like it, which is not surprising since it was the first blow job ever performed on me. Without warning I shot my load in her mouth, most of it she swallowed in between gagging and coughing, but I couldn't have cared less, it was an experience I wanted more of. Vicky picked up her negligee then moved into bed to lay beneath the covers, her back was towards me as she wiped her mouth on her negligee.

I moved in close, spooning her, putting my arms around her waist. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry for being so belligerent. It must be that I am still angry with my x-wife, and being the first woman I've been with since the divorce, I've taken it out on you. I'm really very sorry, I shouldn't have done that, I should have known better."

All the time I'm talking to her I'm thinking, god she's easy I wonder if it's because I dominated her. Perhaps a little aggression turns them on. It was at that point I began to realize that I should never have married Louise, therefore, the divorce was my own fault. My reasoning was, that when we were teens and made out, Louise always said no, and stopped me when I tried to put my hand inside her sweater, outside was acceptable. As an engaged couple I could touch her breasts and finger her, but if I tried to go any further, again she would say no, with the excuse she was saving herself for our wedding night. Then when we were married, she wouldn't let me do half the things that I had learnt from other married men. We married too young, and she had programmed 'no' into my head. A failed marriage was inevitable. I should have known better and broken it off before we got engaged.

Slowly Vicky turned on her back and gave me a smile. I wiped the tears away from her eyes with my thumb, and cleared her hair from in front of her eyes with a finger and slipped it behind her ear. Leaning over her I lightly kissed her on the lips.

"I'm so sorry."

I caressed her cheek with the side of my finger then rubbed it lightly across her lips slightly parting them as I did so. I kissed her on the forehead, then her nose, then her lips. I didn't stop there, I kissed her neck, the top of her breast, her nipples. Dropping lower, I kissed her stomach then began to pull that black satin nightgown down over her hips.

"Mike what are you doing?"

"I'm going to pleasure you like you pleasured me."

"That's not necessary Mike."

"Vicky, 'no' is not in my vocabulary."

I eased her nightgown down and off over her feet, and dropped it on the floor. She spread her legs so that I could roll between them. As I nuzzled my face in her pussy, and slid my hands up her body to fondle her breasts, Vicky called my name "Oh Mike." She moaned as my tongue slipped easily inside her, flicking in and out, before searching, finding and massaging that little nub with my tongue. Two fingers slipped in and out of her, as a substitute for my tongue which was teasing her clit. After several minutes of Vicky coordinating her body movements in time with my fingers, she was getting close to an orgasm. The closer her orgasm, the more she would thrash around, then after a sudden violent convulsion, she collapsed. She lay there pleading for me to stop. "No more Mike, please no more, just stop for now."

Her breathing was fast and labored as I slowly moved up over her body easing my erection inside her. Vicky complained about my attention, and how sensitive her body was. "Please Mike I'm not ready, don't do anything, don't even move, in fact, don't even touch me."

"It's ok I won't move, I'll just lay here, still, until you're ready."

I'm not sure if she exaggerated how long it took her to recover, but she complained every time I began to make love, saying she was not ready. In the end my erection wilted and slipped out, and I of course rolled off of her. We lie there together for about an hour, my hand across her body holding a breast, my finger nudging and circling the nipple, until she finally turned and kissed me. After Vicky had encouraged my limpness into an erection she whispered.

"Make love to me Mike."

It was the first time that a woman had ever initiated sex with me although I had only been with two women, Louise and Vicky, but I had every intention that was going to change. I rolled on top of Vicky and she guided me in. At first, as I slowly moved inside her, we enjoyed kissing and embracing while allowing our hands to roam over each other body.

"Oh Mike this is beautiful."

"You're beautiful, with a fantastic body, and you wouldn't believe the things I would like to say to you."

Vicky's body began to respond to mine as I began to speed up and become more forceful.

"Tell me what you want to say to me Mike."

"I don't think you will like what I have to say."

"Mike you can say what you like to me, providing you don't tell me that you don't want to see me again."

"Oh no it's not that, it's just that I love fucking your body and I want to jerk off between your tits, in fact I want to cum all over them and all over you."

"Oh Mike, you can do that to me if you want, I'd like to feel you between my breasts working yourself off, feeling the warmth of your cum all over me. You can do anything you like to me as long as you keep fucking me, and fuck me hard. Kiss me Mike and squeeze my tits. Did Louise enjoy you making love to her this way, did she crave for you to use her body like you're using mine?"

"No, with me Louise always seemed frigged and unadventurous, but whether she was like that with the guy she cheated on me with, I couldn't say. In the ten years we were married she never really made me happy or satisfied me, and she probably felt the same about me."

Vicky having covered my dick in body oil, guided me between her breasts. She encouraged me to slide back and forth while she squeezed them together to retain my dick between them. I could feel her nipples rubbing against my body and her tongue occasionally licking the top of my dick as I pushed forward.

Eventually, I experienced that wonderful sensation of coming between a woman's tits, my semen went everywhere, on her tits, neck, throat and chin, in her mouth and over her face. I reached down and picked up her nightgown to use it to clean her face. Some of the semen I collected on the gown I wiped across her lips then kissed her. Some I wiped on her nipples, and that which had fallen on her tits I blended with the body oil and massaged the mixture into her breast. Satisfaction was reached when I rubbed my face back and forth and around her breast before burying it in her cleavage, slick with the oil semen mixture. We lay there quietly, her with her arms around me, me with her nipple in my mouth and my fingers inside her pleasuring her, which didn't succeed because we both fell asleep.

Sunday morning when I woke up it was almost midday, Vicky was already awake, lying there watching me with her hand wrapped around my morning hard-on.

"Good morning Mike, are you ready for a rematch?"

"Good morning, what do you mean by a rematch?"

"Yesterday you called all the shots, well today it's my turn, so you just lie still and let me do all the work."

Vicky rolled on top of me and guided my morning erection into her pussy. Supporting herself on her forearms, she slipped her hands beneath my shoulder blades and began to twist her body. I watched as her tits swung from side to side, causing her nipples to scrape across my chest. Although it was a pleasure to watch her tits swinging about, if she continued the practice for any length of time I wasn't sure if my chest or her nipples would get sore first. Fortunately she stopped before any soreness appeared, and collapsed on top of me and locked her lips onto mine. As we kissed I could feel her pelvis slowly begin to gyrate against mine and her tits were crushed hard against my chest.

Vicky's body motion became more erratic, quickening and lengthening her movement to a point where she was slamming into me like a crazy woman. Meanwhile I also was getting worked up, crushing her in my arms, forcing my lips against hers and meeting her aggressive pelvis movements with my own. It was only the matter of minutes, two maybe three when she began to gyrate, forcing her body against mine. As our aggression increased, and in between kisses we abused each other both physically and verbally.

"Stop looking at my tits and fuck me harder you stupid bastard." She smashed her body into mine, to reinforce what she required of me.

"Shut your mouth you fucking whore, while I'm fucking your cunt, I can certainly look or even play with your tits or give them a good slapping."

This wasn't romantic love making, it was pure lustful fucking. I think it was the first time during any sexual act with either of my partners, that we had actually orgasmed at the same time. And, it was surprising considering this was only the second time that Vicky and I had made love. After, we lay locked in each other's arms, recovering from our exhaustive sexual bout of love making, my lips gently soothing hers, her tits pressed against my chest and my cock resting on her thighs.

Remaining discrete in the office, we began dating on a regular basis, meeting Saturday morning and spending most of the day together, unless there was an afternoon ball game I wished to see. Vicky refused to go to the games with me, but we would meet up again in the evening have dinner at a restaurant then sometimes go and see a late show. Life was good.

It was during the intermission of one of our Saturday night shows, when we were standing at the bar and I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hello Mike, it's been a while since we last saw each other."

"Hello Louise, yes it has been a while, I'm pleased to say. I'd like to introduce you to Vicky.

The two girls just about acknowledged each other, the atmosphere seemed very strained.

"Mike can I have a quick word, in private?"

We walked over to an unoccupied corner of the bar.

"Are you here with someone?"

"Yes I'm here with a friend that's her over there."

"So where's your boyfriend? I thought you might have been married by now."

"He left me nearly two years ago, and went back to his wife."

"Well what do you want?"

"Mike I need to talk to you, not here somewhere private, I'm staying with my friend so we can't really talk there, are you and Vicky living together?"

"No, we are just friends."

"Friends with benefits?"

"I don't think that's any of your business, do you?"

"So do you have your own apartment?"

"I do."

"Could we meet there?"

"Next Saturday afternoon, 2.00 o'clock."

I wrote down my address for her, then walked away.

Of course when I went back to Vicky I got the third degree, she wanted to know what was said and what was in the note I wrote, so I told her, there was no reason not to. She looked worried.

"She wants you to take her back."

"I don't think so."

"Trust me Mike, she wants to be back with you."

Saturday afternoon 2.00pm on the dot there was a knock on the door. Louise must have spent some time on her dress and makeup making herself looking sexy as possible without overdoing it. I invited her in and offered her a seat.