Unrequited Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly pressed my finger inside of her and she started kissing me intensely again. This progressed to two fingers and I started to rub her clit with my thumb. She was thrashing on the couch as my fingering had gotten her going. She pulled away from my mouth and was moaning heavily in pleasure. I continued to pump her with my fingers until she came, drenching my hand and the inside of her dress. When her breathing finally slowed I pulled my hand out from under her dress. My hand was glistening with her juices and I don't know why, but I licked them clean.

"That was so hot," she said.

"I just had to know what you tasted like," I said.

"Well yeah, that too, but I mean the way you made me orgasm. I can't remember the last time I came that hard," she said.

"You're welcome," I said.

She looked down at my shorts to see I had a raging hardon. She reached for the button on my waist of my shorts and said, "I think there's a way I can thank you."

"Oh Jess, you don't have to," I said, trying to keep up the nice guy attitude.

"Are you kidding me? After what you just did for me, I don't have to, I want to!" She said.

She unbuckled my shorts and pulled them down. My erect dick sprang out.

"Whoa," she said.

"What?" I asked.

"I didn't expect it to be so big, I've never seen one like that," she said.

Now I know girls like to tell a guy he has a big dick to make him feel good, but in this case I chose to believe she was telling the truth.

"Like I said, if you don't want to," I started to say, sounding crazy to be possibly turning down a blowjob.

She didn't respond verbally. Instead she wrapped her hand around me and took my head inside her mouth. She swirled her tongue around my tip and lowered her mouth slowly. I moaned as my Dream Girl was sucking my dick. I didn't have much experience getting blowjobs, but in the first couple seconds, I could tell she was excellent at giving them. She continued to lower her head and she reached the point where every other girl had stopped. She kept going until I entered her throat. She was deepthroating me and the feeling was amazing. No one had ever taken me that far before and I couldn't believe how great it was. She pulled back slowly and all the way up to my tip. She lowered herself again as she continued to suck. She increased her speed and was bobbing on my cock while cradling my balls. I was breathing heavy when I announced I was about to cum. Being it was the first time she had done this for me I wasn't sure how she planned on ending it. She didn't react and just kept sucking. I felt myself swell and she took me real deep again. After a few more tongue swirls I exploded into her mouth. She swallowed every drop before pulling off and sitting back next to me on the couch. I put my shrinking dick away and buckled my shorts.

She wiped her mouth, looked at me and said, "Yummy!"

I gave her a look with my eyes wide open and didn't speak.

"What?" she asked, giggling.

"I can't believe I'm sitting next to you and we just did that stuff. In my wildest dreams I never thought this would happen," I said.

"What do you mean? What dreams?" She asked.

Shit, I thought to myself. In the aftermath of that amazing blowjob I just said a little too much too quickly. "Nothing," I said, trying to get out of it.

"No way buster," she said, "You just had your fingers inside me and I just had your dick in my mouth, spill!"

I took a deep breath, "Ok, here goes. Ever since I saw your picture on Twitter I was smitten. Then you started talking to me online and I was so happy. The problem was we lived so far away from each other. Then you got married and when I found out how you met him I was so mad. I could have easily DM'ed you too. I don't even know if you noticed, but I tried to respect your marriage and didn't Tweet you as much," I paused.

"Keep going," she said.

I continued, "Then you got pregnant and I pretty much stopped interacting with you completely. I couldn't be the guy trying to break up a family. That was until you DM'ed me about your baby registry and I just had to buy you something. I wasn't even sure what I was thinking when I came out to see you guys the first time, and I sure felt like a total asshole when I met Tommy. He was such a nice guy, good husband, and good father, that I was ashamed I even thought about trying to interfere. It was then that I buried my feelings for you and decided I was happy to be friends with the both of you. Then your life was struck with tragedy and here I am on your couch."

She said, "I kinda figured you had a crush on me, but didn't know it to that extent."

"I'm sorry, you've been through so much and I don't know if I ever planned on telling you the whole story," I said.

She just sat there in silence for a couple seconds until I finally couldn't take it anymore. I had to say something.

"I hope I didn't upset you. That's the last thing in the world I would want to do. We had such a great time yesterday and tonight has been just..." I said before being interrupted.

She put her finger to my lips to get me to stop talking. She said, "Take me to bed and make love to me!"

I looked at her and smiled. It was finally about to happen. We stood up and I kissed her as we moved towards the bedroom. The master bedroom was big and decorated nicely. I could tell she was the one that picked everything out. We continued to kiss until we reached the edge of the bed. She turned around indicating she wanted me to unzip her dress. I did it slowly and her dress fell to her ankles. I learned earlier that she wasn't wearing a bra and panties, but I was still surprised that she hadn't worn underwear the entire night. I got my first look at her ass which was amazing. She knew exactly what she was doing and let me stare for a bit. When she finally turned around I was treated to the most beautiful body I had ever seen. Her massive breasts were real and spectacular. Looking her up and down it was hard to believe she had a baby a little less than a year ago. She was literally the perfect woman!

She unbuttoned my shirt and pulled down my shorts and boxers. We sat down on her bed and I felt myself starting to get hard again. I lowered her onto her back and kissed her neck. I peppered her with kisses down her body until I reached her breasts. I would later learn she had D cups and they were probably even bigger from the pregnancy. I licked around her left nipple and took it into my mouth, sucking in slightly. It hardened and she moaned. I focused on it for a bit before moving to her right one. I was good at foreplay and she was into it. When I thought she had enough I continued to kiss down her body. I knew some women were sensitive around their bellybutton and Jess was too. I paid a little attention there as she began to breathe faster and moved her hips a bit.

When I finally reached her pussy I had a big grin on my face. I had touched it and played with it earlier, but now I am getting my first real look. I gave her clit a tiny kiss and she gasped. I paused, teasing her and waiting for her to react. When she finally whimpered I knew it was time to continue. I gave her clit a big lick and licked all the way down her pussy. She let out a huge sigh of relief and I worked my tongue slightly inside her. My finger entered the picture and I began to focus on her clit. I had two fingers inside of her while tonguing her clit and she was grinding her hips against me.

"Oh My God. Don't Stop!" She yelled.

I didn't listen and I stopped, continuing to tease her. I didn't want her to cum from my mouth. I wanted her to cum with my dick deep inside her. I moved myself up her body until we were looking each other in the eyes. She was giving me a look like 'why did you stop', so I kissed her. She was so worked up that she kissed me hard, tasting herself on my lips. I reached down and lined myself up at her dripping wet entrance, holding still.

"What are you waiting for?" she implored.

"What? I asked, sarcastically with a big grin.

"Come on, you know what I want!" She raised her voice.

"I want to hear you say it," I said, continuing to tease her.

"I want you to make love to me! I want you to fuck me! Come on Fuck Me! Fuck Meeeeeee!" She yelled as I plunged deep inside her.

Normally I wouldn't have gone in so hard, but between my fingers and my tongue getting her ready, I risked it. It was the right move because I saw her eyes roll back in her head and her pussy gripped me tightly. All the foreplay and anticipation had triggered her orgasm from one thrust. I held myself all the way inside her and let her enjoy her second one of the night. I looked her in the eyes as she was recovering from the pleasure.

"Feeling good sweetie?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yessssssss," she whispered softly.

"Ready for more?" I asked, again already knowing the answer.

"Yessssssss," she whispered again, softly.

She wanted me to make love to her so that's what I was going to do. I wasn't sure what our relationship would be like going forward so I was going to enjoy every second of this. I pulled back slowly and pushed back in slowly. She moved her hips in rhythm with mine and we made love for almost an hour. I had never been able to go this long and I attributed it to Jessica. She was doing things to me that no woman ever has. In my mind we were truly meant for each other. I finally felt myself getting close and needed to let her know. We hadn't even thought about a condom and I didn't know what her birth control situation was.

"Sweetie, you feel so good and I think I'm about to cum," I said.

"Me too!" She moaned. "Don't stop!"

This time I listened and I didn't stop. I kept my constant pace and continued to fuck her slowly.

"Faster! Harder! You're about to make me explode again!" She screamed.

I increased my temp and was fucking her as hard as I could. She responded by thrusting her hips back against me. We were fucking like wild animals, both searching for our release.

I was on the verge now and yelled "Oh! Ohh! Ohhh!"

I still didn't know what to do, but then she wrapped her legs around me and her pussy gripped me tightly again as she came for the third time tonight. She threw her head back and I bent my head down to kiss her deeply as I came inside her. I kept kissing her until my dick shrank and slipped out of her. I rolled over next to her and we both lied there catching our breaths.

"Thank you," she said, "I really needed that. That was amazing."

"No, thank you," I said. You're the one who's amazing!"

She blushed and said, "Yeah, I guess I am!"

"This has been the best two days of my life," I said.

"I had a great time with you. Are you sure you have to go home tomorrow?" She asked.

"Yeah, I've got a busy week," I said, "But if you want me to, I can arrange to come back very soon."

"Yes!" She said, excitedly.

It was getting late and I had an early flight. I got dressed and gave her a big kiss goodbye. We promised to talk often and I promised to come back as soon as I could.

THREE MONTHS LATER

I was swamped at work and didn't make good on my promise to get back to Indiana. The good news was I Vice President of the company now. The even better news is that I had talked to Jess every day, either by phone or text since I got back. She knew I was busy during the day so we always talked when I got home from work.

One day at 2pm she called me. I answered the phone, assuming something must be wrong.

She sounded nervous on the phone and said "Hey, we need to talk. Please make sure you call me when you get home."

"Everything alright?" I asked.

"Just please call me tonight," she said, still not sounding right. "I know you're busy so I won't keep you. Call me later. Bye."

She hung up before I could say anything else. I called her back immediately and the call went to voicemail. Oh no! Anytime a girl says 'We need to talk', its bad news. My mind started to spin in panic. What did she want? Did she meet someone else? Was it Will? The last time she called with bad news Tommy had died. There was no way to know and no way I could concentrate on work. As the VP I had more flexibility with my schedule so I told my secretary I wasn't feeling well and was going home early.

I tried to call Jessica from the car and it was still going right to voicemail.

I texted: Going home early. Will be there in half and hour. Please answer!

I got home and changed into my casual clothes. I opened a beer and sat on my couch. I picked up the phone and dialed Jessica. This time she answered on the first ring.

"Hello?" She said.

"Jess, what's going on? Are you ok?" I asked, excitedly.

"Yes, I'm fine," she said.

"Well you're freaking me out," I said.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to do that. Remember the weekend you spent here?" She asked.

"Yeah of course, I think about it all the time," I said, more relaxed.

"Yeah me too, and it turns out you left something behind," she said, trying sound clever.

"Oh yeah, what's that?" I asked, playing along.

"Well, I'm...Pregnant!" She said, excitedly.

"What? No way!" I said, excited as well.

"Yep, Three Months along," she said.

"Is it..." I asked, needing to make sure.

"Of course silly," she said, playfully.

"Whoa," I said, "I've always imagined that one day I would have a baby with someone, and I didn't expect it to happen this way."

"How so? Are you upset?" She asked.

"No, far from it. I'm beyond thrilled. I just thought it would be with my wife and we would find out together while we sitting next to each other," I said.

"Are you asking me to marry you?" She said, sarcastically.

I didn't catch the sarcasm and said, "If you want to, I would love to."

"Whoa, are you serious? We haven't even said 'I love you' yet," she said.

Not hesitating for a second, I said, confidently, "Jessica, I Love You!"

"I Love You too!" She yelled.

"Now that that's out of the way, Jessica, Will You Marry Me?!" I proposed.

"Oh My God, Yes!" She screamed.

"That's not how I imagined proposing either, but now that I've done it, I wouldn't have it any other way!" I said.

"Yeah and I kinda thought a proposal came with a ring," she said, joking around.

"Oh don't worry, I'll be out there this weekend with the biggest diamond ring you've ever seen!" I said.

"I can't wait to see my handsome fiancée!" She said.

"And I can't wait to see my gorgeous fiancée!" I said.

"I Love You!" She said.

"I Love You too!" I said.

EPILOGUE

Things went quickly from there. Since my career was going great we agreed she would move to New York. She got a decent price for her house and after paying off the mortgage, we put half the money in a Trust for Will and the other half for our soon to be born Son. We bought a nice house on Long Island, which was an easy commute to my office in the city. Jessica was happy to be a stay at home Mom and that was fine with me. We got married in a small ceremony in the Hamptons witnessed by close family and friends. The inscription inside our Wedding Rings was: Twitter is a dating app!

THE END