Unrequited Lust

Story Info
Boyfriend helps his lesbian friend break his girlfriend.
2.7k words
3.84
37.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(NOTE: All characters are at least 18.)

I had been dating my beautiful, redheaded girlfriend, Julianna; for a little more than a year. And so far as looks went, she was practically my feminine idea, and the sex was great. The problem was, that she was exclusively, purely submissive. And while I did love having a desperate slut begging to suck my dick or pleading for mercy and writhing away from a cock forced up her ass. I wanted more. I wanted to submit too, to someone angry and assertive and ready to take what she wanted. And Julianna refused.

Enter Cassie, her best friend. Equally gorgeous, but platinum blond (when her hair wasn't flamboyantly dyed) and uptight and not really my favorite person. Also, very gay. And, Julianna confessed to me one night... very dominant. Julianna was resting after a fairly gentle fuck. I had bound her hands behind her back and taken her doggystyle, slowly and deeply. Now she rested, head on my chest and body curled against my side, naked except for a collar. It turned out that Cassie had come onto her one night the week before. Kissed her and felt her up while they were both very drunk. Julianna, straight as the day was long, had- eventually- pushed her off, slapped her, and they had spent the rest of the night in an awkward stalemate.

She wanted my advice one what she should do to patch the friendship, and she hardly noticed my hardening cock or the lust in my eyes as I responded, trying my best to answer her.

The next week, Cassie and I had lunch together, supposedly just to reconnect our own friendship, which had gone somewhat dormant. Several heavily enhanced drinks in, I tentatively, shyly, I hatched my plan. At first, she seemed disgusted, but then warmed to the idea. It was simple, I told her.

I would get her Julianna... and all she had to do was use me, too. Whatever sick sexual abuse she heaped on Juli... do to me, too. And let me watch, and record, as she broke my girlfriend to her will. The smile, somewhat drunk, on her face as she agreed was a vision of cruelty. And I had never been more aroused.

The very next night, Saturday, Cassie showed up to my house before Julianna returned from a shopping date with her mother. She helped me arrange an assortment of our toys and some she provided ready to hand in the bedroom- some hidden, some not. And then she hid in the closet.

When Julianna arrived I wasted no time. I pinned her against the front door with a passionate kiss and began to caress her, undressing her as I went. She was surprised at first, but soon warmed to my touch. And in mere moments I had her back in the room, tied spread-eagle to the bed while I licked her.

I wanted to get her properly warmed up before I sprung our surprise, so I teased her and tormented her rather than diving straight in to make her come. I didn't let up until she was screaming and begging at the top of her voice.

When I stopped, and crawled up her body to look into her face. She caught her breath only slowly, and looked up at me with pleading eyes.

"Will you fuck me now? Please?"

I laughed, and slapped her face, instantly transmuting it to shock and pain. I rarely did that, and I knew she didn't like it much. She cursed, and then stared at me in silent reproach. I reached over to the bedside table and picked up her cute little pink collar. Smiling, I put it around her neck, and gave her a peck on the forehead.

Then, eyes on her, I reached over and opened the drawer, pulling out the collar I had bought for myself, and she had refused to use. Without breaking eye contact I fastened it around my neck, and gave her one last sweet, gentle kiss on the lips.

Then I climbed out of the bed and knelt beside it, facing the closet.

And grinned as Cassie stepped out, camera in hand and recording. Julianna saw her and started to curse and struggle and yell, but I had eyes only for Cassie. Naked except for a pair of high-heeled boots, a simple choker around her neck and her hair dyed bright blue up in a high ponytail she managed to look like the queen of all mistresses.

She stepped over beside the bed where Juli struggled and rested one hand on my head affectionately while panning the camera up and down Juli's body with the other.

She handed the camera down to me and I stole a brief kiss of her hand, earning myself a warning glare. Then I stepped back to observe as Cassie began to work my sweet, loving girlfriend over.

First she caressed and fondled, kissed and licked, while Juli sobbed and begged her to stop. Then, when she had explored our little slut's body to her heart's content she started to get rougher. Biting her nipples and pinching and slapping at her flesh. She got rougher and rougher until finally, while one hand was tangled in Juli's red locks and the other brutally slapped her breasts, Juli trailed off into silent whimpers.

For the first time, she let a smile show on her face, and she leaned down and gave Juli a decorous peck on the cheek.

"Do you see, sweetie?" She asked. "If you're a bad girl this will hurt very much... but if you're good... I think you'll have a lot of fun."

Juli just whimpered, betrayal and shame on her tear-streaked face. Cassie nodded to me and I grabbed the tripod from the closet, setting up the camera to record on its own from a position near the head of the bed. Then I dropped to my knees and crawled up on the bed myself, taking a position between Juli's splayed legs.

"Now Juli," our mistress said. "What's going to happen here, is your sweet little boyfriend is going to use his obviously talented mouth to make you feel very nice... so long as you do the same for me. Do you understand."

Juli nodded frantically and Cassie smiled, and stroked her cheek.

"Good girl."

Cassie climbed onto the bed and settled herself into position over Juli's face.

"Now slut... mmmhmmm" She sounded as if she spoke in warning, but trailed off before she got any further in a self-satisfied purrrrr. "Good girl."

I watched her move on Juli's face for a moment, my own face hovering just above Juli's lightly furred bush. Then Cassie turned to look at me over her shoulder, a smug little smile on her face.

"Now bitch boy, go ahead and lick her."

Without waiting to see my response, she turned back to my girlfriend... and I dove eagerly into my task.

It took some time, but from the sounds of it, Cassie soon had Julianna well on her way to being the perfect lesbian slave. Every time she slacked on her licking, or did poorly, Cassie reached behind her and wrenched excruciatingly on her nipples. Every time she did, Juli bucked and writhed and I heard her make muffled gasps of pain. And every time I pinned her legs down and licked her a little bit more intensely, as if to show her the way.

In short order Cassie was gasping and writhing on Juli's face, and hardly touching her nipples at all. And the only sounds from Juli were eager little moans as my lips and tongue touched the sweet spot. In short order I lost track of time, focused on making Juli feel the greatest pleasure possible, eyes closed as I fantasized about what Cassie would do to me later.

I was brought violently back to myself by a brutal grip on my ear as Cassie dragged me to my feet, away from Juli. She smiled at my startled expression, and gave a quick, dismissive glance at my painfully hard cock.

"Good. You're ready." I'm going to go get a few things ready. I want you to untie my little slut and rape her face. Make it hurt, okay?"

I looked down at her, her hand still clamped on my ear, and my cock jumped involuntarily.

"Yes, mistress." She frowned at me, and wrenched my ear painfully. "You haven't earned that yet, bitch. Just do as you're told."

She hustled out of the room, and I turned back to Juli, who lay on the bed. She had stopped crying, but her eyes were red and her makeup streaked. And she stared miserably up at me.

"Why? Why would you do this to me?" I said nothing, stepping closer to the bed as I took in her tear-stained face, sweaty body, and slick lips. I smiled.

"You're so beautiful." I quickly untied her hands, retying them in front of her so she wouldn't get any ideas, and then released her legs. She moved slowly, clearly stiff from being tied for so long, so I was gentle as I guided her to kneel on the floor beside the bed. "You heard our mistress, right slut? What she told me to do to you?"

She shook her head. "She's not our mistress, dammit!"" She started to cry again. "That's Cassie! My friend." I heard the pain in her voice and my heart went out to her. But she would get into it soon enough.

So I slapped her across the face again.

"Don't be rude about your mistress, slut. She owns you. Now, will you suck my cock like a good whore?" I jerked my cock as she stared up at me through a haze of tears, then clamped her mouth shut and glared up at me, shaking her head.

I smiled, and slapped her again. Then I got a good grip on her hair and twisted as I pulled her in to my cock. "Suck, slut."

As if numb she gently parted her lips to take my cock in her mouth, and I began to hammer into her as brutally as I could, her voice raising in a cacophony of muffled sobs and glug-glug-glug noises.

That was when I looked up to see Cassie standing at the door to the room, her phone in one had recording us, and the other stroking a massive purple strapon. Entranced, I licked my lips and continued to defile Juli's desperately wretching throat.

Cassie walked slowly across the room towards us, smiling, then stopped, standing over Juli, stroking that gigantic phallus. I stopped, pulling out so that just the tip of my dick was in Juli's mouth, and waited as she caught her breath.

Cassie reached down with her free hand and turned Juli to face her, holding the phone to catch every minute of her reaction to the ridiculous cock.

I saw her face crumple as she looked up past that dick. "Please don't make me..."

Cassie handed me her phone and reached down her other hand to firmly control Juli's head.

"Don't worry sweetie, I'll be gentle. Just open wide and say 'ah.'"

She pulled Juli's lips in till they just touched the tip, and I saw my girlfriend's eyes flicker shut. "Eyes open."

They opened. And slowly, gently, Cassie began to pull her head down on the dildo.

I watched as Cassie slowly slid the strapon into Juli's mouth, stroking it shallowly, gently in and out. She looked at me and pointed down.

"Let her sit on your face- pleasure her." I dropped and, after a moment of careful maneuvering, got Juli positioned so that she could kneel above me while she sucked and I licked.

From where I lay I could just see past the swell of her breasts to the cock sliding in... and out... innnn... and out, while Cassie stroked her hair and murmured encouragement.

"There now Juli, that's not bad, is it? It even feels relaxing... just letting me use your mouth, getting my cock all warmed up for your little pussy... doesn't it?"

There was a faint popping noise, as if a cork was pulled from a bottle, and I saw Juli pull her head back, shaking it.

"Please don't make me do this... I don't want to" I licked harder, pressing my tongue into her and I saw Cassie tighten her grip on Juli's head and pull her back in to suck again.

"Shhhh, just get it nice and wet." Juli's hands, which had been resting, still bound, slack on my head, tightened in my hair, and she ground herself against me as a shudder went through her body. I saw Cassie make two slow, deep thrusts into Juli's mouth and realized my girlfriend was gagging.

"Shhhh, sweetie, just breath. Keep sucking." I heard another of those glug noises and a gasp, and Cassie giggled. "Good girl sweetie, you're so good."

Juli murmured something around the fake cock in her mouth and I saw her try to pull back. Cassie was having none of it. She tightened her grip, Juli's red hair clenched in two pigtails by the side of her head as Cassie controlled her depth.

"Don't stop yet... you already licked me. And now you're sucking my big cock so nice, just like you do for your boyfriend. What's the difference if I fuck you?" I saw Juli try to pull back again, and Cassie thrust in response, harder and deeper. And when she spoke she sounded angry.

"Don't try to stop, Juli. Not when you look so sweet."

For a few moments, Cassie thrust more vigorously, setting up a pained, choking rhythm deep in Juli's throat that made my cock twitch and encouraged me to slip my tongue up inside her. She moaned, and Cassie let up her pace.

"I'm going to fuck you anyway, Juli. All you're deciding right now is whether I fuck you sweet and gentle, in your needy little cunt... or I rape your ass till you come on your boyfriend's tongue. Juli froze, but I licked more eagerly as Cassie made slow, meditative thrusts. "In fact, you're being such an uncooperative slut, I'm beginning to want to rape your ass. That would teach you your place, wouldn't it? Keep sucking."

Juli started to bob her head more deliberately, and writhe her body against my tongue.

"Oh, so now you're going to pretend to be a good little slut?" She pulled her strapon all the way out of Juli's mouth and held the faux dick in one hand, and Juli's hair in the other.

"All right, let's make a deal. You can either deep throat my cock in the next... oh, minute and a half. Or else I rape your ass. How about that?"

"Cas-" Cassie slapped her with the hand that had been holding the strapon and pulled her head back down on the dick. "Shut up, and deep throat."

For at least a minute, Juli tried, desperately, to get that purple cock down her throat. She did better than she ever had with mine... but all too soon, Cassie growled, pulled out, and stalked around behind. I held on tight to Juli's ass, pulling her down into my mouth as she immediately started to scream and beg Cassie not to fuck her ass, to no avail.

I heard a tube of lube open, and Juli struggle as Cassie began to lube up her cock and Juli's ass. And then Juli was slammed, still desperately pleading, painfully into my face as Cassie rammed the strapon into her ass to impassioned, gasping screams and began to hammer.

I felt my erection wilt as the back of ny head was slammed into the ground again and again, but I only licked more frantically, desperately trying to make her cum on Cassie's cock.

If I could just do a good job, just make Juli want it; Cassie would have to use me, abuse me, let me serve her.

I heard Juli's pitiful wails start to mix with gasps of lust, Cassie's voice start to turn soothing and sweet, and I licked still more intensely.

Soon.