All Comments on 'Unrequited Lust'

by YourObedientServant

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
That’s RAPE not BDSM

FFS I don’t why I’m still surprised that people don’t know the difference. Even though the category was non con I had hoped for the Reluctance aspect of this category to be relevant. I feel sorry for Julianna she’s got a shitty boyfriend and a shitty supposed best friend.

Being sexually submissive doesn’t equate to being a doormat. If this rape story was real I’d advise her to press charges and get those bastards out of her life because neither one of them actually cares about her as a person. It would be easier to cope with if she’d been raped by strangers but these are people she thought she could trust. Depressing non erotic story.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Agree with Anonymous - this is RAPE

Agreed with everything Tess (UK) said.

If I could give negative stars I would have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Nothing new hear. Writing was mediocre at best. Weird thing was that I had a semi, and can't for the life of me explain why.

YourObedientServantYourObedientServantalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I appreciate your feedback. You are correct that it is epically fucked up. The element of betrayal is one that turns me on-- in fantasy. The "protagonists" for lack of a better term in this story are monsters, and in real life this would be a crime.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Trust in a requirement

This story promptly broke that trust. Yes both the guy and Julianna are submissive but there has to be a trust built between a dom and sub so things do not get out of hand. When Carrie was rebuffed by Julianna, Carrie wanted revenge. Dominating another can be exciting as one's boundaries can be pushed. Carrie and the guy wanted to break Juli not just dominate. Carrie could have introduced Juli and the guy to more dominate aspects of that life and bring them both along into more extreme lifestyle changes in a more gradual way. I hope that afterwards Juli does not fall into just going along getting more abused. The guy, however, needs to be more put into his place as a sub.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really?!?

That’s the end. 2*s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Veered off the path

I think that this was an excellent idea for a story, and understand your distinction between what appeals to *you* as a writer in your own fantasies, and what has alienated your audience.

Personally, I would have let Juli agree/accept/succeed in getting a nice, slow, gentle easy fuck from Cassie, so as to begin her conversion, and as she learns to cooperate, Cassie can turn her attention to the betraying b/f, letting Juli see how he broke her trust, and eventually raping HIS ass so he gets his comeuppance. Cliche as it may be, these stories do usually have a moral, and in this case it's quite likely that either Juli would leave him for Cassie, or they would keep him as a chastized and unsatisfied "cuck" to a lesbian couple.

Don't be discouraged...keep trying.

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago
How Stupid Can You Get

This is way beyond abuse. If any local Dom knew about it, the boyfriend and the "domme" (more like dummy) would be beaten within an inch of their lives and no one would say a word. No one NO one ever betrays a trust like that. "Your Obedient Servant" would end up being kicked out of town if this were real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
...it's the noncon category people

title says it. the story is in the nonconsent category! I never understand why people go around reading stories that obviously aren't their cup of tea and then come into the comments to complain about it. the story is pretty good imo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Story can go places

What Cassie can do to Juli is to throw her a challenge and that would make her do everything to pleasurize her boyfriend and that would be to do everything possible to make him sated. Cassie could flash her dominant personality by smiling to him with a smile a Mike wide while ordering Juli to fetch them two glasses and a bottle of wine while imparting a reddening spank on Julie's ass juli runs down the stairs to fetch the requested stuff while Cassie fondles his engorged cock.

Humiliating Juli will result in to her losing her boyfriend and becoming a maid put hard at work cleaning house, washing clothes while being made to ride him hard. The competitive Mistress will turn Juli into a submissive slave and share her with others while she steals the boyfriend for herself and turning Juli into a wild wanton slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYourObedientServant@YourObedientServant
I have previously written stories, often paired to pictures, and posted as depravednerd.tumblr.com I recently wrote another and decided to post that here, in light of Tumblr's decidedly puritanical streak these days, and work on moving over my other stories. And just for not...