Unresolved Ch. 01

Story Info
A new case for the Team.
16.5k words
4.81
11k
7

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is part of an ongoing series. The chronological order of my stories is listed in WifeWatchman's biography.

Feedback and constructive criticism is very much appreciated, and I encourage feedback for ideas.

This story contains graphic scenes, language and actions that might be extremely offensive to some people. These scenes, words and actions are used only for the literary purposes of this story. The author does not condone murder, racial language, violence, rape or violence against women, and any depictions of any of these in this story should not be construed as acceptance of the above.

Part 1 - Prologue

"Here's what we know." said the lovely athletic blonde Alison McFarland into the microphone of her podcast. "Twelve years ago, on a late April evening, University student Susan Dawn Phillips disappeared. She was a Sophomore, a Pi Omega Sorority pledge, made good grades, and was well-liked by those who knew her.

"A week later, after an intensive search and an anonymous tip, her body was found in the woods behind a large field in Nextdoor County, in the northwest part of the county, a field where high school and college students often went to fool around. The autopsy revealed that Susan had been raped and severely beaten, then shot in the back of the head. DNA analysis suggested she'd been sexually assaulted by several men, and the Coroner's report noted that her injuries to her vagina as well as her head and body were extremely severe.

"Susan's dorm roommate said Susan left for a sorority function that evening, and never returned. The roommate went to the library to study, and so wasn't there if any phone calls had come in. Susan's sorority sisters all said she never arrived at the Sorority House for the dinner function, and calls to her had gone unanswered.

"Because the crime potentially crossed county lines, the State Bureau of Investigation was called in to assist. They found that one phone call to Susan's dorm room had been placed, but had gone unanswered. Susan had a cell phone, but it was never found, and her purse was not with her body when it was discovered, nor anywhere in the large field.

"The case went nowhere. The Nextdoor County Police had no leads, the University Campus Police and Town and County Police Departments, which would merge a year later into one unit, took no interest in the case, as it wasn't in their jurisdictions. They were also essentially blocked by the SBI, with whom they were feuding... and still are to this day.

"Eight years ago another young woman, Kitty Summers, claimed in an interview with KXTC News that she was a pledge with the Pi Omega Sorority, and was taken to a field for what was called an initiation ritual. She said that she and other pledges were left in the field, where boys from a Fraternity hunted them down and forced them into sex. Kitty said that she resisted and fought them, as she was a virgin at the time, but she was held down, repeatedly slapped in the face, and then gang-raped.

"She said she did not go to the Police because she didn't know who the boys were, nor to where she'd been taken... and that she was threatened by the Pi Omega Sorority, who told her she would be killed if she said anything to anyone. When KXTC followed up with the story, the Pi Omega Sorority denied Kitty's accusations, saying she made it up because she was denied membership in the sorority.

"Kitty was traumatized by the incident, and turned to drugs. She dropped out of School, and only the help of family and friends got her into rehab. She says the incident destroyed her life. There were no investigations by law enforcement at any level, and KXTC, owned at the time by now-State-Senator Katherine Woodburn, did not follow up on the case."

"Just recently, former University women's basketball player Jayne Hallerton, who accused U.S. Senator Samuel Russell of raping her, brought up Kitty Summers's story. She said that U.S. Senator Russell had helped suppress several accusations of rape during Fraternity and Sorority hazing rituals. Senator Russell denied the accusations, saying they were made by a 'worthless prostitute' that tried to extort money from him after giving him consentual sex."

"So what is the truth? We're going to explore these cold cases, and find out what's there. I'm Alison McFarland, and this... is 'Unresolved'."

Part 2 - In The Beginning

This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Channel Two News!" said the redheaded MILF reporterette at 7:00am, Wednesday, April 17th, from the KXTC anchor desk. "U.S. Senator Samuel Russell has threatened to file a lawsuit against Jayne Hallerton after she accused him of using his political power to suppress investigations into rape allegations on the University Campus!"

Bettina: "Ms. Hallerton, a former University basketball player, accused Senator Russell of violently raping and beating her months ago, and a Grand Jury returned an indictment in the case. Russell's son Billy Russell also accused his father of having security personnel beat him and Ms. Hallerton after the alleged rape, but Russell's wife contradicted the accusations, saying the sex between Russell and Hallerton was consentual, and that Billy is the one who beat up Jayne. Senator Russell's daughter, Ruby Russell, a hostess on the popular show 'Point Taken' that you can see here on KXTC, has defended her father and attacked her brother and Ms. Hallerton many times."

Bettina: "In the latest accusation, which was first revealed on Alison McFarland's popular podcast 'Unresolved', Jayne Hallerton accused Senator Russell of helping cover up the investigation of the alleged rape off Kitty Summers, then a University student. Senator Russell denies the accusations and threatened a lawsuit, but that suit has not been filed as of the time of this report."

More Bettina: "And a spokesperson for MegaTech Industries, the powerful technology company that makes the popular 'Alicia' home smart device, has said it will cooperate with Federal authorities in the investigation of the murder of David Lang, an employee of MegaTech subsidiary Audial Security Solutions. Three other employees of Audial Security Solutions reached plea deals with District Attorney Miriam Walters after an investigation by the Town & County Police Department into Lang's murder."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"She's working hard not to give you credit, Don." said Cindy Ross as the Command Group and Our Sheriff drank coffee and watched the broadcast in the Chief's Conference Room.

"Credit goes to all the Detectives." I said. "They did a good job with four cases at once. And I was very pleased with Julia Rodriguez's interrogations."

"They did do well," said Sheriff Griswold, "but it was you, Crowbar, that connected all four cases together and unearthed the mole Shimono inside MegaTech."

"How did MegaTech take that?" asked Teresa. "Did they know she was embedded in their company?"

Tanya Perlman said "Jack said they acted shocked when the FBI informed them of who she was and her presence in their company." referring to her fiancé, FBI Special Agent in Charge Jack Muscone. "The FBI did try to go find her at the MegaTech offices in the Cannon Building in the City before notifying MegaTech, but she hadn't been seen by anyone since early last week."

"She's in the wind. Again." I said. "Still one step ahead of me..."

"Think MegaTech knew?" Teresa asked.

"Yes." I said. "And it is no coincidence that Bettina is basically doing P.R. for them by saying they're cooperating with the Feds."

"Jack said MegaTech's cooperation is pretty superficial." Tanya said. "They're trying to shield the nature of their projects that Lang was a part of, and they've had everyone from U.S. Senator Russell to Director of National Intelligence Brendan Chapel call and 'advise' them to be respectful of MegaTech's importance to national security."

"And then all this comes out about Ms. Hallerton and our 'esteeeeemed' U.S. Senatorrrrrr." said Chief Moynahan. "I don't need a crowbar to see that that is a distraction."

"I wouldn't think Jayne Hallerton would help the Establishment with anything." said Cindy.

"She's not." I said. "Well, it might be more accurate to say she's being tricked into doing it. Someone comes up with something on Russell, leaks it to her knowing she'll go public about it, and that's what makes the headlines instead of... more important stories the Media could be investigating."

"Who is this Alison McFarland?" asked the Sheriff. "I've heard that name before, but I can't remember where."

"She was involved in the 'Miss Physical America' group some years ago." Cindy said. "She was fit, but not bulked up like me and the other true competitors. She became more like the hostess and M.C. of our events. Then she became something of a Sports Reporter, like Amber Harris was at first, and Cynthia Freeman tried to be for a while."

"I'd heard nothing of her for several years," continued Cindy. "Then Alison began doing these podcasts on unsolved crimes. She calls the show 'Unresolved', and has used the podcasts to document some of her pursuits of cold cases. The podcasts have become pretty popular, and she's solved four missing persons cases: once by finding the missing person alive, and three by finding the bodies and delivering the murderers to the Police."

"She should hook up with the Iron Crowbar." Tanya said teasingly. "Y'all would get a lot of cases solved!"

"Heh." I said. "I think she should work with you, Lady Ironside, and your partner in crimefighting, my mother. Y'all are my Cold Case Team."

"That'd be great!" Tanya said enthusiastically. "And speaking of your mom, has she gone back to Apple Grove?"

"Yes, she left Monday." I said.

"Yezzz, she did." said Chief Moynahan, who did not mention that he took my mother out to dinner Sunday evening, and that she spent the night at his home and did not leave until the next morning. "She never did quite explain why she came down to visit, except to say she wanted to hug her grandchildren."

"Including her big grandchild, Todd." Teresa said. "She didn't tell him anything, either, but asked a ton of questions about BOW Enterprises, and how they're doing in Apple Grove."

"Don't feel bad, Chief." I said. "She didn't tell her only son anything, either. But I'm not naive enough to believe she only came down to hug and spoil the grandchildren. She had a purpose..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

7:30pm, Wednesday, April 17th. The meeting of the Charter Commission began at the dining table at The Cabin, where I'd had a catered supper of 'home cooking' items brought in. Everyone was hungry and ate well, especially the Chairman (me). Afterwards, we settled in for our agenda items and general discussion.

"There's something I want to ask, but off the record." I said. There were times when someone would ask for something to be discussed 'off the record', meaning they wanted to discuss an item but didn't want it to be part of any formal record. Sometimes ADA Savannah Fineman was a bit too good at meeting minutes; ergo, the requests. Everyone agreed to my request for an 'off the record' moment.

"It was recently brought to my attention," I said, "that there are people out there who want to completely do away with the Town & County Council. Anyone heard anything about that?"

"Probably my wife!" quipped Edward R. Steele. Everyone laughed politely as I looked around the room.

"Anyone?" I said. "Reverend?" I had seen the Rev. Joseph E. Williams's eyes change ever so slightly.

"Well," said Williams, "I just heard a rumor... that's all, just a rumor. Someone asked about it at the Black Business Council."

"What did you hear?" I asked.

"As you know," said Williams, "the Black Business Council was formed a long time ago, when black businessmen on the Southside of Town thought that the Town & County Chamber of Commerce was not being very responsive to the needs of black businesses. The Black Business Council was like a shadow Chamber of Commerce. It has done very well, and has many white members as well as black members, all with businesses on the Southside."

"T-Square a part of it?" I couldn't help but ask.

"You know, he is not a regular member," said Williams, "but he has made donations to the group, which helps with advertising and their charity drives for various things. Anyway, I'm often invited to their Tuesday lunches, and I do try to get input for the Charter. Just yesterday, I had a couple of people ask me if they'd heard about a push to remove the Council. They said it was just rumors, and I said I hadn't heard anything before."

Edward Steele said "I heard about it from the same place you did, Don. Mayor Allgood brought it up. He said he'd been asked about rumors of it." I nodded thoughtfully.

"Why would anyone want to dissolve the Council?" Savannah Fineman asked. "And what do they want to replace it with?"

"I don't know." said Williams. "The people that asked me about it said they'd heard that there were groups that wanted to dissolve the Council, but had no information on what would happen after that. I got the impression that they were just starting the talk. Someone asks if the rumor is true, everyone says they haven't heard about it, then someone says 'but what do you think about it as an idea?', and we're all discussing it."

I grinned. "And yes, we, the group able to do something about it, are now discussing it."

"It wasn't about an equal-weight Council?" asked Edna Carter, "instead of the half-Town, half-County structure we have now?"

"From what I heard, no." I said. Edward Steele and Joseph E. Williams nodded in agreement. "And it got me to thinking. Whoever wants to do this might have the equal-population Council Districts in mind... but they might have simply no Council at all in mind, which means that the entirety of the Executive power in the Town & County would be in the Office of the Mayor. Whoever it is, I hope they'll come forward for a discussion of it,"

The Reverend Joseph E. Williams said "That would be... interesting, to say the least."

"If you think that last Mayoral election was acrimonious," said Edward Steele, "imagine what it would be like under that scenario."

"I can add this." I said. "When I heard about it, I went and talked with my favorite County Historian, Sheriff Griswold. He told me that when the Town and County finally merged, there were a lot of people in Town and in the County that had been against the merger. The only thing they finally agreed to, which ultimately cemented the deal, was a Council of five from Town and five from the County. The USDOJ would've objected to the unequal-population aspect of it, so the Town Assembly was also created and given the sole power to tax and spend, and the Mayor & Council were made the Executive Authority."

"That's how my late father remembered it," said Joseph E. Williams, "and how I remembered it, too. There were attempts to merge before, but the County always voted against it, so nothing happened until the current setup was suggested."

"Who made the suggestion for the semi-executive Council?" asked Edward R. Steele.

"Some guy you never heard of." quipped Joseph E. Williams. "Name of... Griswold." My chuckle at that turned into a full laugh...

After the meeting, Edward Steele lingered behind. "Have you got a minute, Don?" he said. "I need to tell you about something that happened at the Council Meeting last night..."

Part 3 - The Fucking Field

2:00am, Thursday, April 18th. Tom Usagi was eighteen years old and a Senior at Nextdoor County High School. He was of Japanese descent, and was in excellent physical condition. He had a four-year Army ROTC scholarship to Wildcat School, and he'd almost won the Town & County Independence Day Triathlon (Author's note: 'Media Matters', Ch. 01.).

He was driving his parents's dark gray BMW convertible, with the top up as it was still cool at night during this time of year. With him was his girlfriend Patty, a luscious 18-year-old Senior with long red hair, long legs that would make Betty Grable jealous, and a firm, lithe body with mid-size breasts that stood out proudly. They had been holding hands just over her crotch, then Tom slid his hand down and began stroking Patty's thigh in her skin-tight blue jeans, and she did not stop him.

"Did you bring a blanket?" Patty asked.

"Yeah." said Tom.

"Let's go to the Fucking Field." Patty said. "I want you to fuck me under the stars."

Tom did not need to be asked twice. He felt Patty's hand moving over his thigh to his crotch, finding a well-formed bulge under his jeans. He turned left (south) off the main highway just before getting to the AGC Trucking facility and the Town & County Line, onto one of the two-lane dirt roads that led to the meadow that everyone called 'The Fucking Field'.

When they arrived at the edge of the meadow, Tom stopped the car and turned off the engine. He turned to kiss Patty and found her practically lunging at him. Their mouths met in a hot, hard kiss, making Patty moan.

They made out, french-kissing hotly for several minutes. Tom unbuttoned Patty's blouse. It fell open, exposing her breasts.

"Mmmm, braless." said Tom. "Just like I like 'em." Patty grinned, then backed away.

"C'mon, let's get the blanket." the lovely redhead said. Tom was a bit reluctant; after all, it was much warmer in the car. But Patty was already opening the door and getting out, topless, the pale skin of her breasts seeming to glow in the very dim light...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Ohhhh..." Patty moaned as she lay naked on her back on the blanket behind the car. "Oh, yeah, that's so good... yeah, eat my pussy, baby..." Tom was face-deep in the redhead's thick hairy snatch, sliding his tongue along the upper wall of her sopping wet vagina then licking her as deeply as he could reach, enjoying the taste of the hot teen girl.

"Oh yessss... yesss..." Patty said, her hand running through Tom's black hair, gently pulling his face deeper into her labes. After a couple of minutes, she said "Are you going to take me camping this summer?"

"Sure, baby." Tom said, though knowing he'd likely be at Wildcat School and getting the fine co-ed pussy there during the long, hot summer.

"Mmm, why don't you fuck me now." Patty offered. Tom reluctantly withdrew his tongue from the redhead's swollen quim. He stood up, letting the girl watch as he opened his belt and lowered his pants, exposing his six inch cock.

"Mmmm, come and get it, Tiger." Patty said. She pulled her legs up and back, her knees practically touching her shoulders. The sight of her spreading for him made Usagi iron hard. He wasted no time kneeling at the base of her asscheeks, grabbing the underside of her thighs and pushing down on them, and sliding his throbbing cockshaft along her burning slit. Patty reached down between them and grasped Tom's tool, and fit the head into her hole.

"Ohhhhhh, yes!" she gasped as the teen stud penetrated her, then slowly and steadily sank the length of his cock into her tight wet cunt. Tom groaned as he pushed forward and leaned over Patty, burying his meat balls-deep into her. Then he got leverage and began pistoning his hard ass up and down, pumping his cock in and out of her.

They fucked deep and hard for several long minutes. Patty's cries of pleasure echoed over the Fucking Field as she came hard around her lover's teen male meat.

Tom then let go of Patty's thighs and climbed over her. She scissored her long, luscious legs around his muscular torso as he spread his legs wide to get leverage. And then he began fucking the beautiful teen girl will all the raw power he could muster, plunging into her again and again as she writhed and cried in ecstasy beneath him.