Unrestrained Ch. 09

Story Info
We take a break with this dreamlike, sexy game of badminton.
3.4k words
4
4.7k
00

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wood_
Wood_
125 Followers

Motivated for Badminton

I woke up in a vast, airy room. A powerful ventilation blasted continuously and echoed in the space. A gymnasium... I was sitting on the floor, in the middle of one of the badminton courts that were set up. And I was in the only one that was lit. I recognized this gymnasium, but it looked like there were no walls right now, making it look completely different from where I had badminton practice usually.

'Hello?' I called out... No answer.

I was seeing blurry in front of me. Searching around for my glasses, I also found my badminton racket, and I wondered How did I fall down? How did I get here?

I put on my glasses, took my racket. I got up and started for the exit sign glowing in the dark, to find out if there was anyone else at all in the building.

'Ben, are you up for a game?'

Startled, I spun around to look where there was nobody a second ago. I squinted and saw across the court a familiar player from my weekly badminton practice: Suzanne. But she was there with you, Jessica, my love, on the same side of the court and that was very unfamiliar, and very peculiar to say the least.

'Ok.' I replied, filling the room with my echo.

'The two of us against you, you can handle that, I'm sure?'

'Maybe...' I hesitated. Suzanne's game was very decent. She had improved a lot over the last year.

There was a pause. You hadn't spoken yet...

'How about we played strip-badminton this time?' Suzanne said.

No words came out of me, but I felt my face turn into a frown, meaning What the fuck?

'Whoever loses the round takes off an article of clothing. Score of 15. How's that?'

'I...'

'You have the shuttlecock. You can begin...'

The room started spinning. I started gesticulating in every direction, swiping the air with my racket. Sometimes, I did hit the bird with it. SNAP! Somebody smashed. Spinning my head too late, the bird was already on the floor behind me.

I stomped and dashed, helpless, trying to catch that fluorescent bird whistling through the air. SNAP! Again. The sound echoed in the darkness. I almost ducked, afraid the bird would hit me in the chest. There it landed on my side of the court again, far corner.

I was already taking a beating. I heard you two laughing, apparently anticipating my undressing.

'At that pace, you'll get naked long before us, you dirty boy.' was the first thing you said.

Serve. We rallied up the shots. I ran to the corners, leaping. SNAP! I smashed, and you saved it on time. You were doing pretty good, too.

'You're such a pervert, Ben. You want to win this so much and see us naked. Admit it! ' Suzanne laughed. 'I bet you're hard from the thought already.'

I was still struggling to keep the bird up, panting, and I tried replying to Suzanne, losing my focus in the process. And the bird landed on my side again. 5-2.

'Why are you so obsessed with big boobs? No woman could keep up with your stagnant teenage fantasies at your age.' You said. 'You're a father and a husband. Show some self-control and ease off the porn, the smut, let go of your dick once in a while.'

I went back in a stance, ready for the next serve. I swerved left, leapt forth, backhanded the bird, and dove at the net for a big save.

'I bet he has such a big sensitive cock, it gives him dirty ideas all the time.' Suzanne said, laughing. 'He just can't keep it in his shorts.'

I panted. She cleared and I ran back to hit it. SNAP! I smashed, and scored, landing the bird right at the net. 8-4.

Serve again. We rallied up some impressive shots. The score was tight and the effort was satisfying on so many levels. The challenge was there, palpable. Stakes were high.

'Oh yeah.' You said. 'You should see how he always wants to give me back rubs when he's naked. He always ends up pulling down my pants to rub my ass and slip his big hard cock in my ass crack. He gets such a kick out of this, it drives him crazy...'

I stomped to the left, trying to save the shot. The yellow bird whizzed past me so often, I lost count. I felt helpless, gesticulating and running in every direction. The room was still spinning and the ventilation was deafening.

I was starting to feel humiliated.

'Then, I suppose he lays down afterwards and expects that you tend to his needs?' Suzanne said, grunting in effort. 'To drain his poor bloated balls?'

I started for a smash, but faked it and hit a drop shot at the net, landing on your side. I was losing, but that was an extra point for me. 11-6.

'That, my dear, usually doesn't keep you from asking for back rubs all the time.' I said. 'And I'm pretty sure you enjoy the extra friction from my hot cock. Me getting naked for these back rubs is, I admit, a little bit of self-torture. But I do it, if not for ending up in intercourse, for myself, to maintain my libido and to keep it run wild and active.'

It felt awkward. I was letting Suzanne in on our sex life as a married couple and she seemed troubled by it... in a good way.

You served, and the bird went POP! I ran back, but not fast enough, and, not being able to look, hit it in my side of the net.

Soon enough, your team served again, I didn't know who. I ran back to catch the bird at the deep end of my court, but you tricked me and dropped me a shot at the net.

'15-7! Good game, Ben. Now, take your shirt off.' giggled Suzanne.

And I did. Also, I noticed my cock was hard, but I don't think you guys noticed through my black shorts. No wonder why I can't keep up, half of my brain was working to keep my shaft up. It wasn't like any of you ladies had torn off some clothes already, but the mere thought of it did the trick. That's how powerful my mind is. That's how lustful I always feel. Always. I'm a fucking pervert.

'You know, I have superpowers.' I said, confidently. 'I can see through clothes. And I love what I'm seeing now.'

We started the second game. Close to no dialogue, we panted and stomped away in the gym, our echoes booming in the dark. I initiated the whole undressing idea by taking my shirt off, it was getting real. I assumed you two were starting to have some dirty thoughts of your own.

I felt good, slightly encouraged at the destabilizing effect I might have on you. SMASH! I hit the bird hard and landed in a far corner of your court. SWOOSH! It came back. I jumped around, trying to stay on top, but the room was spinning so much. I grunted and screamed under the effort.

'You know, I might be a pervert, my love...' SMASH! '...but here's a perspective. At least, I can rely on my fantasies and my masturbation to keep myself from cheating on you! You won't see me going out and about, satisfying urges on other women.'

I bounced, and leapt, as I tried different strategies. It was hard to think about that while my front cortex launched my libido in full overdrive again. Time was staggered and I lost track of the game sometimes, as if my brain disconnected, only to regain conscience when I seemed to be losing the game again. SWOOSH! The bird was nothing but a blur. SNAP!

I was now in the middle of a game where you two girls had taken your shirts off to reveal your tight sport bras, and where I was in my boxers, with my engorged shaft pushing them forward shamelessly. Your cleavages swaying in front of me made me more and more curious, attracting my eyes like a compass needle. I would have like to stay as a passive spectator and fully concentrate on enjoying this, but I was still the player and I could only get glimpses of the flesh of your boobs moving about, as you dove and leapt for the bird.

'You're so predictable, dear. I catch you staring at my tits all the time and sometimes, I wonder what I should do to maintain conversation with you. I just... don't know. You exasperate me sometimes.'

'I know.' I replied. 'I know. I'm sorry.'

SMASH! I went for a scoring hit, but you saved it right on time, jiggling your tits in front of me. SNAP! I hit it back again, at the back of your court. Suzanne ran for the save, bouncing her big tits in every direction. I was mesmerized. I thought I was putting twice as much effort as you, I was exhausted, tired. But then I thought you were putting up a damn good fight. That sure put my spirits up.

'Try not to stare too much at our big, juicy titties, Ben. Concentrate on the game!'

'Okay!'

Suzanne's choice of word and intonation was definitely implying me to do the complete opposite. You were so fucking sexy. Both of you, in your tiny sports bras, concealing mouth-watering breasts. The uniform, the look, the idea of a woman even half-naked can make her that much hotter.

Still, I served and tried to play somewhat of a decent game. POP! The dizziness started again. WHISH! I hit that yellow blur flying through the hot air. I scored a few points, fooling you with some good strategies that only worked a few times. I panted, sweating all the way down to my underwear. BOOM! I ran around, stomping across my court, struggling to keep up my game, intending to keep this suspense as long as I could.

My racket was starting to feel heavy. I was getting an itch to grab my other handle.

'Jessica, I'd say it's almost good you hold him back a little.' Suzanne said. 'He's so perverted, who knows what kind of raunchy things he would do to you. I heard he has a knack for exhibitionism.'

WHAP! Your team scored again.

'I heard he was losing his mind too while you were breastfeeding your children, since your tits get all huge and full of milk every time. I'm sure he dreams that you were squirting milk on his cock and jerked him off while he sucked your tits. Am I right, Ben?'

I had just crashed on the floor, trying to save a shot.

'Maybe...' I whined, rubbing my knee.

Suzanne served again. Yeah... I sure was getting served, a whooping, in fact, while you two were giving me my seven truths. I felt like I was on trial, taking all kinds of hits from two half-naked women. Though, all your attempts at making me feel guilty only made my cock harder and harder by the second, as if I wanted to be bad and show you just how bad I can be.

SWOOSH! Back to the game, it seemed like I was winning this time.

'I'm a nice guy, you know that, baby. I love and respect you, I'll always be your beloved husband. You know there are boundaries I wouldn't dare crossing with you. I can never remember how you find out about my absurd fantasies, but you probably know a lot of them by now. I let them out there, and you know they exist, and who knows, maybe one of them might get right up your alley, one day, and that's going to be your call, and yours alone.'

POP!

'I leave you your space when I know you don't want to get intimate, even though, yes, I can be a little intrusive sometimes. And I still want to seduce you and get to fall in love with you again, but I wish you would accept the compliments a little more often!'

At that, I dropped a clean hit right on your side of the net. You went for the save at the same time, but it was too late. It was cute, it looked as if you bowed in front of me.

You got up, and I realized I was now in a point of the game where both your shorts and bras were gone. That was a lot to handle all at once. I felt my faculties slipping away from me again, turning my body into jelly, and my overwhelming lust just floored me: I was unable to really speak from the heart like I thought I just did.

I could see 4 mouth-watering, magnificent breasts through the badminton net, gleaming with sweat in the semi darkness of the gym. You had two matching black Brazilian panties, with intricate laced waistbands. I thought that was an odd choice for a workout... Your two body frames were a little similar, though Suzanne's tits seemed bigger, heavier. I could almost zoom in with my mind and see the smallest details of her pink, large areolas, and her puckered, puffy nipples. Your hourglass figure was killing me. As you struck a pose, I saw your hips slanting to the side, and I imagined your ass perched on top of your juicy thighs, with only a small chunk of your butt cheeks coming out your panty, calling me.

That was all too good to be true. I was waiting for one of you to pinch me back to reality, but all you two sexy creatures were doing was staring at me with heavy eyelids and heaving chests. You were holding your racket handles very suggestively between your tits. My cock was doing epileptic somersaults and leaking a good deal in my gray boxers, causing quite an obvious stain. You both looked at me with a fiery envy in your eyes. My leg was shaking and I was starting to have a hard time standing up.

'Ben, Ben, Ben. Get a hold of yourself!' you said. 'There are still some articles of clothing at stake, here.'

Serve again. And the room spun out of control. Over and over, I could hear the tight sound of the rackets smashing the bird, never sure if it was even my doing. I ran around helplessly, determined to win at least one of my goals of this absurd game, which was to take off these boxers. I felt stiff like an iron bar, it almost hurt. Your generous flesh and curves just dancing in front of me were doing nothing to ease down my pain.

'Would you like to suck on my nipples while I play with your hard cock, honey?' you said.

'Oh yes.'

SMASH!

'Or maybe would you like me to do it, Ben?' said Suzanne.

'Yes, please...'

POP! Guess I couldn't catch that one either.

'Or you could drive your dick up my cleavage while you hang on to my big boobs? Would you love that? To fuck my tits?' She said again.

'Sounds like a lot of fun...'

WHAP!

'Honey, do you like it when I wear revealing clothes for you in public?' you said, oddly calmly, despite the physical effort. Your voice sounded like you were actually cooing sexily in my ears, resonating in the most erogenous and carnal parts of my brain.

'Do you get all excited from knowing that people can get a good look at my body, and still know that I'm all yours? Oh, and I bet that you lose your mind when I have no underwear.'

'Yes...'

POP!

'Remember that hot night at the campground, I went to the washroom, walking around the park in my white see-through nightie and cute tiny shorts? You totally flipped out when I got back, knowing that anybody out there who was up at that time could have seen my tits through my shirt...'

'How could I forget...'

WHAP!

'You have to admit: you're quite the exhibitionist, you naughty boy. Admit it!' yelled Suzanne.

'Guilty as charged.'

And she smashed the bird right in my chest, making her juicy tits jostle about hypnotically.

'...Or are you more of a voyeur? Mmh? You like to take peeks down my shirt without my knowing? Admit it, you dirty boy!'

The bird snapped me in the back of my head. Why was I facing the other way, I didn't know...

'Admit that you have a fetish for big, plump breasts, you naughty, naughty boy. Admit it!' you screamed this time.

'Yes. I admit it.'

And you smashed another bird in my back, as I didn't have time to turn around after I had tried to save a shot. My cock hurt so bad, it had a hard time following my swift body movements.

'Admit that you have such a wild libido, you have to jerk off almost every two days. Admit it!'

'Yes.'

And another shot snapped me on the leg. These were starting to hurt.

'Admit that you're such a pervert. Admit it!'

'Right, right...I am scum, I am dirt, a freak, I am nothing but a stiff phallus on legs, only looking to get all hot, hard and horny.'

The lights were turning off around the gym, until there was only one spotlight above us, casting a dramatic lighting for the final showdown. The big outcome of all that this was building up for was: Whose panties were going to drop first?

'Say it!'

POP! SWISH! The shots were raining down on me like hail at bullet speed. And damn they hurt. BOOM! WHAP! The room was nothing but echo and streaks of light; we were stomping around, fighting the most awkward badminton game, half-naked and sweating profusely.

'SAY IT!'

'Honey, I...'

I felt like my capacities were being slowly withdrawn from me. I felt reduced more and more to a state of a simple organism, whose sole purpose was to feast and hunger on his own sexual fantasies, to long for what was out of reach, out of reason, lost in boundless depravity.

'SAY IT!'

'I love you, honey...'

'SAY IT, you pervert!' POP!

'I love you so much, baby...'

My duality came into play. I was getting torn away from this dream, lost between reason and lust. I couldn't let my most visceral impulses get the best of me. The fight was real, but was soon to be lost. The lights were dimming out more and more, while I was pummeled with badminton shuttlecocks. It was hurting me, but my cock was getting harder and harder.

SMASH!... then silence. And I had lost the game.

I stood in the middle of the dark court, relieved, huffing and puffing. My eyes got all hot with emotion when I had the vision of two strong, half-naked and incredibly sexy women that just gave me a whooping at badminton. I smiled, relieved. You two high-fived each other, laughing, proud of yourselves. Your heaving chests were sucking in the air and your cheeks were rosy from the workout, but probably from lust as well. You both looked down at your prize. Suzanne broke the silence and pointed at me with her racket:

'Boxers down, please!'

'Yes, madam.'

And off they came. My massive erection had all the attention my brain could give. I was 100% focused, full and hard to the point of bursting. I was insanely aroused from the situation and I dreamed within this dream that I could stay forever like this, simply enjoying the rush of being horny out of my mind. My helmet was out, gleaming in the waning lighting of the gym. It was going to be the end. I was ready to leave this place, happy. But before, it was time for this universal gesture of courtesy at the end of a sport joust. It was time... for a handshake.

We walked up to the net, shooting lustful glances at each other. Your big breasts bobbed up and down and your hips swayed endlessly, flowing towards me like oil in water.

Then I reached the net and my cock lifted it easily, finding its way into your side of the court. I pushed out my hips further and looked into your eyes. The lights were going out completely. I smiled and said : 'Good game, girls.' And you two vixens seized my cock delicately. Curtains out...

Wood_
Wood_
125 Followers