Unsatisfied Lady

Story Info
A loving wives story.
7.6k words
3.63
27.5k
30
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldMan45
OldMan45
1,031 Followers

After getting my husband off to work I helped our daughter Joy pack her bags to go visit a friend for the weekend. Joy had just graduated HS the week before and was looking forward to spending the weekend with her best friend Betty Carson. All I had on my mind was meeting up with my close friend Lynn Taylor. Lynn and I had been talking lately and she finally realized something was amiss, so she invited me out for lunch for face to face girl talk. There was a knock at the door and Joy quickly answered it and it was Betty came to pick her up. Within minutes they were gone and I was left with thoughts about how much I could unload on Lynn.

I was sitting outside at the Corner Caffe at one of their patio tables sipping ice tea, when Lynn arrived. I was already feeling nervous and she arrives in her new Mustang GT convertible dressed in beautiful white summer dress that hugged her curves. The bottom of the dress was a good 4 inches above her knees. The sloping neckline highlighted her 34C breast and her dark hair done up in a ponytail that hung down the middle of her back. The white dress made her tan really standout. Here I was in a pair of plain blue shorts and baggy tank top.

Lynn already had a drink with her and leaned over and kiss me on the cheek then set down. "Okay girl, it's time you tell what's going on. No more beating around the bush" she said.

When I looked up at her I couldn't stop the tears already filling up my eyes. She handed me a hanky to wipe my eyes and said "Come on, I think we need to go somewhere more private."

We took her car and she went to a small lounge at the edge of town and went inside. This time of day they were not busy, there was just the bartender and a couple of men at the bar. Lynn led us to a back booth, then she went up to the bar and got us drinks. She slid a drink in front of me and said "No arguments DRINK!"

It appeared to be a gin & tonic which I usually drink, not that I drink that much. I took a drink and started to say something and she just shook her head no and said "drink all of it." As soon as I finished she waved to the bartender to bring me another. "You trying to get drunk?" I ask her.

"No and you can drink the next as we talk. You just needed to get calmed down and relaxed so you can tell me what is going on. Is Jake cheating on you," she ask.

"God no, I don't think so, but he might if I don't figure what's wrong with me!" I said.

"Oh honey there is nothing wrong with you. Your a beautiful woman, I wish the hell I had your built. I sure as hell wouldn't hide behind those clothes your wearing." she said as she giggled.

"I'm not ashamed of my body, I run and try to stay in shape for Jakes sake, bu.. but. Lynn its been over ten tears since I had a orgasm from intercourse. I fake it with Jake and I'm so frustrated and horny I'm going out of my mind. Hell I even resorted to buying a dildo, one that's about the size of Jake's penis, that helped a little but not much. I don't know what else to do. I'm too embarrassed to even talk with my doctor!"

Lynn reached across the table and squeezed my hand and said, "Honey I'm so sorry, if I didn't have at least 1 orgasm a day I would go out of my mind. I want to ask you somethings but you have to be honest with me. Can you do that?"

I said "yes, I'm at the point I am willing to try anything Lynn."

"You told once that Jake was the only man you had ever been with, tell me what size is his cock?

"Cock, I've never referred to as that" I giggled.

"Jill you have led a very sheltered life when it comes to sex, so bear with me learn the proper terms-penis is for boys a man has a cock. You my dear have what you call a vagina, but what you have is a pussy or cunt. Now answer my question, what size is Jake's cock?"

"Well, the dildo I purchased is 6 inches and Jakes I would say is about 5 inches. But Lynn in the early years I would get an orgasm sometimes, not regularly but I was okay. Now its driving me crazy."

"Hon when you married you were very young, inexperienced and it was exciting for you. Eventually the new wore off and your body demanded more. You said Jake provided you orgasms through oral sex just not with his 5 inch cock. Do you suck his dick?

"No, I tried once when we married and I barely had it in my mouth and gagged. The idea of a penis being my mouth seemed nasty and dirty. All kinds of thoughts were running through my mind and I almost threw up. Jake saw it upset me and never tried to get me to do it again, but he seems to love going down on me and he does give me orgasms when he does."

"Okay, here is what we are going to do, tell Jake tonight that your spending the day with me tomorrow and we're going shopping. Dress casual and bring your dildo. Don't question me now, you promised me you would do anything and I'm going to help you but you have to follow my instructions, okay?" said Lynn.

Lynn took me back to my car and I decided I was going to put myself in Lynn's hands, I was ready for whatever help she could give me.

Chapter 2

I met Lynn at the mall coffee shop and she was dressed in a tight fitting red button up top, sleeveless and the top 2 buttons undone displaying her 34C cup cleavage that barely reached the top of the white skin tight shorts that just did cover her firm round ass and a pair of 2 inch tan platform sandals. She had on a white bra I had a glimpse of thru her unbutton top that had to be thin because I could discern her nipples pushing against her tight top. Her shorts were tight and I couldn't see any panty lines, was she even wearing any? I had dressed in what my daughter called mom jeans and a pull over blue short sleeve knit top that was loose fitting and a pair of my Nike white running shoes.

Lynn said, "First we are going to get you some clothes that actually fit you and show off that sexy body of yours. Don't argue with me." She led me into a women's store I never shopped at and took me back to a changing room and told me to strip to my underclothes. Just as I finished stripping Lynn and a young female clerk came back with several outfits. Lynn just "tsk tsk" we are going to need some better lingerie.

The young clerk about 25 yrs old said they just got in a new order and ask my size.

I told her 36-24-36 and she disappeared. When they were finished with me I had a LBD that came down about mid thigh, sleeveless, backless with a deep v that came down the front below rib cage with two straps that tied behind my neck. There was no way to wear a bra and my firm round breast were on display covered by the silky material and my nipples were very noticeable poking thru the silk material. The bottom half of the dress hug my figure like a second skin and showed off every detail of my firm ass. To avoid a panty line I had on a black thong. Lynn had also picked a pair of 4 inch black stilettoes with high ankle strap. When I looked in the mirror I looked like a different person and a hot sexy person at that. Without going into detail I ended up with several lingerie sets, a pants suit, 2 pairs of skinny jeans, several tops and 3 pairs of shorts, 4 pair of shoes 2 summer dresses, 6 thigh high nylons in black and nude colors. The cost was over $1500.

" Lynn Jake is going to have a fit when this charge comes thru on the credit card," I said.

"Jill I know Jake spends lots of money on fishing, hunting, and golf. I can tell from your old wardrobe you certainly don't spend much on yourself. You go all out for your daughter and Jake it's time you started thinking about yourself. Besides, the first time Jake sees you in that LBD the last thing he is going to worry about is the cost," said Lynn.

When we left the store I was wearing a white pair of skinny jeans with a pair of 3 inch white leather sandals with ankle straps, a red tank top that hugged my white half bra covered breast. My breast were concealed but with the shelf bra my nipples were trying to poke thru the thin top and it only hung low enough that a good 3 inches of midriff showed. I had to admit I felt sexy and seemed to have more confidence. I decided then and there that I was going to follow Lynn's instructions do whatever she said. I was determined to find the answer to my orgasm problem.

Lynn drove us to her home, I had never been there. I had met her at a charity function 5 yrs ago and I was easily drawn to her. Despite her small size she was a force to be reckoned with, her smile and outgoing personality she made you feel like you been friends forever. We kept meeting up at charity and civic functions and exchanged phone numbers. We talked on the phone often and would meet up for lunch. She said her husband was in the entertainment business but didn't go into detail. I later would learn he owned and operated a gentlemen's club named Hat & Cane.

Lynn's house was in a gated community and her home set back on a secluded lot providing privacy and the house was about 5000 sq ft, 2 story, 3 car garage, the back patio led to a large pool and large Jacuzzi off to the side. The landscaping marvelous and had an intimate feel to it. There several table and chair sets and at least 8 lounge chairs by the pool for sunbathing. Inside a large foyer entrance and stairs leading upstairs. The first floor had a dining room to the right that led to a large kitchen that you could access the back patio. To the left of entrance was a large living room, at the back of the living room was a door that led to very large den with a huge fireplace, several love seats and couches and plush large recliners, a card table off in one corner, a door led to a bathroom. To the right of the fireplace large sliding glass doors opened out to the pool. To the right was an open door that led you to the kitchen. During the tour I noticed that as you came in the kitchen there was another bathroom. As Lynn was talking during the tour I just followed in awe of her home with my mouth hanging open. Lynn looked at me and laughed and said, "hey hon I didn't mean to over whelm you, but I am proud of what Fred and I have accomplished. Fred pays most the bills and I am able to take the money I make at my florist business and add in extras."

"My God Lynn, this is the most beautiful home I have ever been in," I told her. "I'm happy for you and look forward to meeting your husband. You said he was in the entertainment business, he must be really successful."

"Jill my husband owns the Hat & Cane. Have you ever heard of it?"

"Oh my God, I've seen ads for it on TV and a few billboards around the highway. But I never knew who owned it."

"Does this change our friendship in any way Jill?"

"Heavens NO! I couldn't ask for a better friend."

Lynn stepped up and hug me and said, "thanks, some people when they find out avoid me afterwards. It's funny because some of the females that avoid me their husbands are some of the club's biggest customers. haha." "Anyway today is about helping you so lets get started. Okay?"

Lynn led me back into the den and over to a door I had not noticed before. Opening it there were stairs leading down to a large room beneath the den. Lynn flicked the lights on and when we got to the bottom of the steps my jaw about hit the floor. There were pieces of furniture I couldn't recognize and a small home theater at the back wall. There were cabinets along the wall, a barrel shaped object with a leather padded top, a massage table, and what looked like hooks hanging from the ceiling. In the center of the room was a large circular leather couch around a circle shaped coffee table covered in padded leather. Three plush leather chairs and in another corner was a king size bed that had what looked cuffs hanging off each corner.

Lynn saw my look and assured me that was not why she brought down here. But she had some things she thought would help. "I'm asking you to trust me Jill, can you do that?"

I finally screwed up my courage and said, "yes."

Lynn told me to go over and have a seat at the home theater while she pulled out a laptop and starting typing. The Screen lit up but no picture started. Lynn had a remote in one hand and a box in her other hand and set by me. She asked me to get out the dildo I had in my purse and I did.

"Now I'm going to ask you to watch some videos about blow jobs and I want you to follow along and use your dildo as the women on screen are doing. The videos start with the basics and and progress. Don't think, just concentrate and let your feelings guide you. I'm going to set over there and watch, forget I'm even here. Can you do that for me? I promise you I am going to help you if you just follow my directions. Okay, said Lynn"

"Lynn I trust you and will try my best to do as you ask."

I watched the screen and a woman about my age was on her knees pulling down a man's boxers and his cock fully erect popped up inches from her face. She reached with her left hand and you could see her wedding rings and grasped his cock just below the head. She used her tongue to lick precum from the slit in the crown then wrapped her lips around the crown and started jacking him off. It was so erotic looking I didn't even realize I was doing the same thing to my 6 inch dildo. As the video progressed I later felt my pussy getting wet and I had the feeling I was the woman in the video. The woman and I both were moaning and slurping on about 4 inches of cock. The cock she was working on was about the same size as mine but hers was much thicker. By the time the video ended she had her mouth at his base and her nose in his pubic hairs and his balls against her chin. She was making slurping sounds and sucking the cum out of his balls and swallowing his seed. My dildo couldn't produce cum, but I found myself so worked up I was wishing I was her. My panties were soaked and my lips, chin and breast were covered in my drool. When it ended Lynn came over and warm cloth to clean up the mess I had made.

Lynn hugged me and said, "I think I just witnessed a cock sucking slut in the making. For someone that has never given a BJ you sure as hell did a fantastic job the very first time. Haha."

I giggled and said, "Your right I think too much and worry about what people might think about me and think certain things are dirty an unnatural. The woman in the film just made it so erotic and sensual I got caught up in it and just let my feelings go and enjoyed the hell out of it. Hell I almost orgasmed from sucking a dildo. haha"

Lynn said, "Hon that's enough for today, but listen we are just getting started. We need more time together and I was thinking maybe you could come work for me at the flower shop. Your a stay at home mom, your daughter just graduated and you tell Jake your working part time with me. You could earn a little money and we could continue your lessons, if your interested."

"That sounds wonderful, but that would be like you paying me to give me lessons to help me with my problem. It doesn't sound fair to you," I said.

"Nonsense, I can afford it, plus I am going to get you to do some work, we will just make sure there are some times we can work on you and get your slut side released." haha

Chapter 3

One month later....

I really enjoyed working with Lynn and helping make floral arrangements and setting displays. She always found time to work with me in achieving my sexual needs. If not with actual lessons then with videos I watched or in reading assignments. Other times just frank discussions giving me goals to achieve. My life at home was better, not great, but I had surprised Jake with a BJ and my red dress and matching lingerie a few days after my first BJ lesson. After the BJ Jake went down on me, then I sucked him hard again and he fucked me. It was the first time in yrs that Jake had gotten his cock hard 2 times in a short amount of time and he lasted longer when he mounted me. I almost reached an orgasm right before he came, but I had to fake it as he spurted 3 times and was done. Now instead of sex once a week he was wanting to go 3 or 4 times a week. I continued giving him BJ and he had gotten better at lasting longer and a couple of times I was able to have a small orgasm. At least Jake was on cloud nine and being really attentive and paying lots of compliments about my new look. He actually encouraged me to expand my wardrobe and had no problem with charges on the credit card when it came in. The BJ's he was getting was worth the money I spent on clothes. haha

I still had not worn the LBD, Lynn thought it better to wait for a special occasion.

Today we were at Lynn's having a lite lunch and Lynn said, "Jill, so far you have followed my instructions and have greatly improved. Right"

"Lynn I really feel much better about myself and I know I can trust you. I have even gotten to where I enjoy giving BJ's to Jake and swallowing his cum I just wish I could experience an orgasm like I read about other women having. So yes I'm interested in following your instructions."

"Well so far I have had your practice your oral skills on larger dildos and even had you fuck yourself with a 8" dildo on the barrel which you had an orgasm. BUT that is not like the real thing. It's time you experience the real thing. Can you do that?"

"Oh my God Lynn your asking me to cheat on my husband."

"It will be a one time thing and no one, I mean no one will ever know. Not even the man will know who you are because he will be blindfolded. He has been instructed to not speak to you or get rough with you. But you need to experience a real orgasm so we can decide what we need to do next. I know this man and trust him to keep quiet about this, and he is going to ring your bell I promise. Do this for yourself you deserve it, and I know Jake is out of town the next few days so you don't have to worry about going home and have sex with him after getting fucked silly by the man in the playroom."

"You mean he is here now! He has probably heard us talking and will figure out who I am."

"No he came before we got here and he is in the playroom and its sound proof and I'm sure he is watching sports or maybe porn waiting for you. Say yes and I'll go set everything up."

"If your sure no one will ever know. Okay"

Lynn left me at the kitchen table and went to the playroom leaving to wonder if I was making the biggest mistake of my life. I was nervous and thinking about running out of the house when I felt Lynn's hand on my shoulder. She instructed me to go ahead and strip down nude and put my clothes in the bathroom off the kitchen. She hugged me and promised she would be there with me.

When we got to the playroom she led me to the corner where a man sit in just his boxers. He heard us walking toward him and stood up from the foot of the king size bed. He appeared to be about the same size as Jake only he was more muscular and had six pack abs and the hair on his chest ran down to his groin. I could tell his calves and thighs were well formed, he must workout a lot. When we got to him Lynn motioned for me to kneel in front of him and lower his boxers.

My hands were shaking as I reached and grabbed his boxers and started pulling them down. I stared at his cock it was flaccid and already as big as Jake erect, and his balls were large as golf balls. He was circumcised and his cock twitched when my left hand grasp the base of his cock and my right hand palmed his balls. I forgot about Lynn being there as I lifted his cock and kissed the crown of his cock and tongued the slit in the head. I took the crown into my mouth and ran my tongue around the ridge of his crown. He moaned and his cock started swelling and I could taste precum and it stretched my mouth as I took 3 inches in while I jacked him with my left hand. I could feel his balls pulsing in my other hand. As I took 2 more inches in I started to gag and backed off. I never gagged on Jake but this man was thicker and filling my entire mouth. I remember my lessons on larger dildos and started breathing threw my nose and quickly took 5 inches in lapping the under side of his cock with my tongue and sucking his hard cock with my lips tightly around his shaft. He was leaking precum like crazy and grunting and moaning loudly now. I took my left hand off the base of his shaft and reached around to his ass cheek and squeezed it. At the same time I was bobbing up down on 5 inches of his cock and milking his balls. He tasted musky and salty and I was relishing the taste. I could feel my pussy was so wet it had to be dripping on the floor. I could feel his heart beating thru his cock as it pulsed and and he was really growling and moaning. Immediately I forced his cock into my throat as my left hand pulled his ass toward me. My right hand squeezing and milking all of his cum from his balls. His cock filled my throat so tightly each time I made a swallowing motion it was gripping and releasing his cock like it was jacking him off. He growled loudly and his started spilling his seed down my throat, 5, 6 7 spurts of cum flowed down to my belly. I started backing off his cock and when I had only 3 inches in my mouth I continued sucking and used my hands to jack him and milk his balls. I WANTED EVER DROP OF HIS CUM. He pulled himself from my mouth as he fell back on the bed with his spent cock laying across his thigh breathing heavily. I just stared at his cock as I used my fingers to wipe up what little cum escaped my mouth and sucked them off my fingers.

OldMan45
OldMan45
1,031 Followers
12