Unsatisfied Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynn spoke, " wow, I think calls for a short break. I'll get you both some water. Remember no talking."

After giving us water Lynn instructed me to get on the bed and lay down and had the "man" stand at the foot of the bed. I could see his strong sculpted body and his cock was already at half mast. Damn he had just moments ago filled my mouth and belly with a large load of his sperm and seemed almost ready to go again. Not that I was complaining, just amazed at his recuperation time. I saw Lynn pat him on the shoulder and tell him my position on the bed, then she stepped away.

He leaned over and felt my legs then pulled me down the bed to where my legs hung off the end. He ran his hands up my body and grasp my breast and groping and kneading my globes and using his thumbs and forefingers to pinch and tug my hard buds. I wasn't expecting that move and it was so quick it took my breath away. He started kissing and suckling my nipples moving from one to the other causing me to arch up to meet his warm mouth and moan loudly. I grabbed his head and ran my hands thru his hair as I held him to my breast. He kissed the middle of my cleavage and slowly moved lower to my belly button and nibbled on the hair of my mons. I writhed beneath him wanting to go to my over heated core, but he moved between my legs and kneeled on the floor. He placed his hands on my inner thighs and spread me wide and kissed and licked my inner thighs moving close to my vulva but denied my attempts to thrust up to capture his mouth on my pussy. I could feel my juices leaking and running down between my cheeks and over my asshole. I was bouncing, twisting, fisting the sheets, moaning loudly and mumbling p-pl-ease, pl-ea-seee. He use one hand and place it on top of my mons to hold me place then using the flat of his tongue he started at my rosebud and licked up my folds to my engorged clit and flicked it with his tongue. I screamed and would have came off the bed had he not been holding me down. As my orgasm subsided I was panting and moaning when he suddenly thrust a finger in my cunt and stared nibbling on my clit an another orgasm started! I screamed again as I grabbed his head and locked my thighs and legs around him and started humping his face and finger. All that was coming out of my mouth was gibberish and loud moans. He replaced his finger with his tongue and tongue fucked me using his finger to press down and rub my clit. My whole body stiffened, toes curled, my hands released his head and tightly fisted the sheets as I scream over and over "oh my Goodddd-dddd, fuuuucckkk". I had never came that hard before. I could hardly breathe my heart was racing when I opened my eyes he was crawling up the bed and lifting me and moving me upward. Damn, he wasn't finished me. He put my feet on top of his shoulders and started rubbing his hard cock over my folds and clit then move his cock to my opening and pushed the head inside my cunt then leaned forward with his elbows holding him up and my knees were beside my head. As he started pushing forward I could feel him stretching my vagina. He took his time and entered me an inch at a time. I was so wet from all the orgasms I already had the slick walls of my cunt gripped him tightly and when he pushed past 5 inches he was plowing new depths that had never been touched before. As he continued forward I thought he would split me into. My vaginal walls were being stretched to the limit and I was moaning "oohooooooooooooh mmmuu oo reee." Hearing me moan for more the thrust his full length in me hitting my cervix making me scream "Aggg-gg-ggg ooohhhooo fu-uuuck,fu-uuuk." Then he stared short back and forth strokes in-out in-out in-out, then started long stroking me fast and hard his hips slapping against my ass cheeks "smack smack smack" and picked up his speed and pounded my pussy like he was trying to drive me thru the bed. The way he had me pinned all I could do was moan and babble unintelligible sounds as an orgasm hit me like an electric current ran from the top of my head to my toes. My hands gripping his arms were probably cutting into his skin, all I could hear was his thighs hitting my ass and balls bouncing off my asshole smack smack smack and the squishing sounds of my pussy juices. I heard screaming not realizing it was me saying "Fuu-ccck ye-eess, oohh mmyymy Gooddddd i'm ccuuummming. He pushed fully in and went rigged and I could feel his cock explode throbbing and shooting several loads of his seed coating my womb and cervix and he was growling and mumbling Fuucck fuckkk fuck!

As he released my legs they fell to the side and my arms went limp. We were both panting trying to catch our breath and as he pulled out there was a popping sound and I could feel our combined juices flowing out of me onto the bed. I must have pasted out because later I awaked with a sheet spread over me and Lynn sitting in a chair working on her laptop.

I could feel dried cum and juices on my vagina and inner thighs and the damp sheets under my ass. I tried to rise up but was too weak and my vagina was sore as hell and my jaw ached. Lynn noticed I was awake and came over with a bottle of water. " Well we can definitely say your able to orgasm from vaginal penetration. I lost count after six" she said as she leaned over and ran a cool cloth over my face and forehead.

"I don't think I can move, but I can say that was the most amazing sex I have ever had. I can't believe I have lived all these yrs and never experienced it till now. Lynn I can't go back to living like I have been. I love Jake and hate that I cheated on him and I don't know I'm going to do going forward. I don't want to cheat him again but I also want to experience more of what I had today," I said softly as I started crying.

Lynn pulled me to her and hugged me and said, "Honey, first we are going to get you cleaned up and your going to spend the rest of the night here in a guest room. You have no one at home till Friday and I may have an answer to your problem. We will discuss it in the morning when your rested. Okay?"

Chapter 4

The next morning Lynn and I were having coffee pool side and was telling me about what her plans were to help me. She said, "You look well rested this morning and your absolutely glowing, after being fucked silly. haha Now so you can continue to getting the kind of sex you need, without cheating on your husband here is the plan. My husband and I belong to a "Keyholder Club" and we get together ever so often and swap partners. We just have to entice Jake to want to join our club."

"Lynn he'll never go for something like that."

"Oh he will if we play this right. We will start by blah blah blah."

TWO WEEKS LATER

We followed Lynn's plan an here we were sitting around Martin Patterson's pool patio. The men, Martin, Doug, Mark and Jake were drinking beer and hanging out around the grill laughing and talking about their golf outing earlier. This was the 2nd time Jake had played golf with them after Mark ask Jake to join them. Jake knew Mark and had played golf with him for a couple of years, so he thought nothing of being invited to play in a foursome. Jake had met Martin and Doug a few times at the Country Club but only causally. He seemed to fit right in with them. Lynn's husband didn't play golf and was going to join us later after tending to some business. The women, Marie, Debbie, Sue, Lynn and I were sitting around a large patio table drinking red wine. The men hollered the food was about ready just as Fred came thru a side gate to join us. Martin and Doug were giving Fred a hard time about just showing up as the food was done. ha ha Fred just laughed and told them they could stick with sissy beer as he held up a gallon bottle of Single Barrel whisky and that he would drink the good stuff by himself.

We were seated with the husbands and wives together around the large outdoor table enjoying the steaks that Martin had fixed, laughing and chatting. As we finished us ladies started cleaning up and the men retired to a large man cave just off the kitchen. As we entered the large den to join our husbands I heard Doug telling Jake that he would get him with next week about the security system they had been discussing. Martin and Fred spoke up that Jake couldn't go wrong with "Douglas Security" as they both used Doug to handle both their business and personal security needs. The men were all wearing shorts and pullover shirts. Martin, Mark and Jake a white "Pine Bluff Country Club" logo on theirs and Fred a light blue form fitting tee shirt, and Doug wearing a red pullover with "BIG D Security" logo over his left chest. Marie was wearing a sheer black tank top that allowed us to see her lacy black bra and a pair of grey lycra shorts that barely covered her ass cheeks walked over to her husband Martin sitting in a large plush chair and sit on his right knee and put her arm around his neck and kissed his cheek. I glanced at Jake and he was watching her every move.

Jake was sitting on a loveseat and as I joined him it was if I startled him and put his arm around my shoulders and said hey honey. I was wearing a pair of jean shorts and a pullover 3 button red top.

Fred and Doug were sitting on the ends of a large couch and Lynn wearing a pair of blue yoga pants and tight form fitting white sleeveless v neck top and curled next to Fred. God she looked so small next to him leaning her head against his shoulder.

Debbie not to out done by Marie, was wearing a pair of green lycra shorts that showed off her perfect ass and hug her tight enough that it showed a little camel toe as she sit in Doug's lap and leaned back against him. Doug put one arm around her held his drink in the other hand as he nuzzled her hair. Sue went to her husband Mark sitting on another loveseat and sit next to him and landed her right hand on his thigh and he wrapped his arm around and leaned in and gave a quick kiss on the lips. Sue was wearing a pair of light green shorts that matched her eyes and a low cut sloping neck cotton shirt that matched the shorts and had her hair in a pony tail. She pale of skin and had freckles across both her nose and chest. Sexual entergy seemed to radiate off of her. I was glancing up watching Jake as it seemed he couldn't stop himself from eyeballing all the feminine beauty before him. Conversations were going on and finally Jake was brought back to the present when Martin bragged Jake on winning the pot on the golf outing.

"Well, we all get lucky sometime. I guess today was my day," he said.

Doug said, ""I'll say your lucky, you have a beautiful wife there beside you and that picture you showed me of your daughter I see she takes after her mother. I go to the HS games and I remember your daughter now cheerleading, just didn't know who she was at the time. Yeah your a lucky man you have a beautiful family."

Jake grinned and said "Thanks I appreciate that, but as I look around this room I think each of us are lucky to have such beautiful wives."

Fred spoke up and said, "As soon as I get another drink I'll drink to that. Anyone need a drink?"

After drinks were replenished the men ended up playing poker and the women were lounging around sipping wine and Debbie slipped up and commented on something about their last get together but caught herself before she finished. Since I was not a member of the Keyholder club she glanced around and Lynn spoke up, "Don't worry about that Debbie, I might as well tell all of you that I hoping we can expand our "club" and include Jill and Jake. Now Jill is on board and hoping we can get Jake on board. But, don't say anything. Okay"

Debbie was sitting close to me and leaned over and laying her hand on my knee and in a low voice giggled and said, "Hell yes, the more the merrier." The other ladies seemed to agree and made various comments, somebody I'm not sure who said hell yeah maybe Jake can get us free Viagra. With that comment they all died laughing loudly! That outburst caught the men's attention and Martin spoke up.

"What's got you ladies cackling, sounds like your having too much fun without us."

Marie told him, Oh honey I always have more fun you and blew him a kiss. Lynn spoke up and told the men we were going to set outside.

Once we were outside Lynn told them more about her plans to get us in the Keyholder club. She suggested that each should flirt with Jake BUT not go over board with it. And that she might call upon one of them do certain things later.

The night ended and Jake and I were driving home and I could tell he was lost in thought and drumming one finger on the steering wheel. He cleared his throat and said, "Did you have a good time tonight?'

I knew I had to be careful how I responded, "Yeah I had a really good time. Everyone was really nice and enjoyed myself. Why, did you not have a good time?"

"Yeah I had a great time. It's just, well wait till we get home then we will talk."

As we entered the house Jake grabbed a beer and went in the den and sat on the couch. Figuring I needed liquid courage I fixed myself a gin and tonic and joined him on the couch.

"You mind telling me what's on your mind" I said softly.

"Well, as I understand it several of them are in some kind of group that party together and they share their wives with each other. Were you aware of that?"

I took along drink before responding, "the women did mention what they call a Keyholders Club and said they usually gather at each others homes and have sex with each other."

"Are you saying you want to join?" he asked.

'Jake I'm not saying that, I'm not sure how I feel. But let me ask you, did they have you sign a NDA before they ask you to join? They had me sign one before they explained it to me."

"As a matter of fact they did. Mark even told me that he was sure his and Sue's marriage was even stronger since they joined. That it was just sex and that he and his wife couldn't love each other more."

"That was what I was told by all the women. They said they loved their husbands dearly and what they shared was just raw sex. Sex with their spouses improved because of the new things they learned and they would share those things with each other."

"Jill I saw how all the men were looking at you, like they would love to fuck you."

"Like you were lusting after their wives when we joined you all in the den?"

"Sorry, he said. "I guess I did, but babe none of them measure up to you. I guess I'm just afraid of something like this causing me to lose you."

I scooted over and wrapped my arms around him and kissed him and said, "You big lug, you will never lose me. Your the love of my life and your stuck with me."

We never finished our discussion because Jake scooped me up in his arms and carried me to bed and made passionate love me. Hey, I even had a decent orgasm and we slept late the next morning.

As I woke I heard Jake in the kitchen and I put on a robe and joined him. He had the coffee and was bent over the counter mixing up pancake batter. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him.

He said. "hello sleeping beauty, the coffee's ready will you fix me a cup."

We had breakfast and talked about everything except what I knew was running thru his mind. Saying he needed to run to Home Depot for some supplies and string for his weed eater. I told him I had clothes to wash and wanted to call and check on Joy. She was spending the week at my parents farm being spoiled rotten I'm sure.

I was taking clothes out of the dryer when Jake returned. He ask me to take a break and come sit by the pool. I grabbed us each a can coke and joined him.

"I spoke with Mark while I was at Home Depot" an paused.

I kept silent and thought best to let him finish.

"He tells me if we decide to join their club that anytime we can withdraw as long as we honor the NDA."

I must admit I was squeezing my thighs together feeling a tingle in my privates and thinking damn Lynn's plan was working. As I looked Jake with a straight face, all the time wanting to leap with joy I said, "yes that was my understanding. Debbie even told me that they had a standing rule that if during sex if anyone said RED that meant everything stops no questions ask."

"I told Mark you and I would talk and he suggested the same thing. Saying that at the first get together we could just bow out and leave if we were uncomfortable and there would no hard feelings. He said it certainly wouldn't affect mine and his friendship. So, do you think we should try this?"

I wanted to jump up and suck his dick and fuck him on the patio table I was so excited. But I didn't, I just laid my hand on his resting on the table, and said "Jake your the head of this household and you have the final decision, but yes I think it might be good for us to explore this together."

Jake took my hand and rubbed his finger over my wedding rings and said he would call Mark and tell him that we were joining their club.

Then he grinned and said, "Let's finish our chores and let me take my beautiful wife out tonight to dinner and dancing."

We stood and hugged and kissed and Jake broke the kiss and said we better stop or he would never get his chores done. hahaha

As I entered the house I could feel my pussy moisten and decided tonight was the night to break out the LBD.

to be continued...

12