Unscheduled Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled Brie up so that she was standing, got down on one knee, pulled out a ring that I had gone shopping for with Michelle who assured me that Brie would love it, and asked her to marry me. She did love the ring, she did say "yes," and then she insisted on showing me how the Kegelmaster made her pc muscles so strong that she could fuck me to orgasm without me moving at all. When twenty minutes later she had me ejaculating into her pussy without me having done anything but groan in pleasure, I was looking forward to a happy married life.

We wasted no time in getting married; Jack and I split the cost of a small but agreeable affair with my sister Jen as my "best man" and Brenda as the matron of honor and who for the first time that I had seen her in a crowd not trying to be the center of attention. Both of my parents were there at the periphery and I had polite conversations with both of them.

Married life was great for four years. While I didn't interact with my parents much - although we did see Jen, her husband, and two kids often and enjoyed our time with them - we seemed to do a lot with the Jenkins family. I really liked Michelle, I actually somewhat liked Brenda especially since she never got pissed when I put her in her place, and I learned to tolerate Tom and Jack. They were never going to be my friends, but they rarely irritated me. We actually went on a vacation with the Jenkins clan after Brie and I had been married two years, and then a second time after about four years and three months of wedded bliss. The second trip with the Jenkins clan was to an adult resort with a topless-optional pool and beach. Of course Brenda enthusiastically went topless and talked Brie into it the first two days; Michele was too shy to go topless (damn it!).

***********

I have no idea why Brie was so into me exercising hard the third day of the second vacation with the Jenkins clan when I would have preferred to just take it easy. She and her sister Brenda, their stepmother Michelle, and Brenda's husband Tom, challenged me to multiple events - one at a time so that I was exercising four times as hard as any one of them. The events included swimming races, runs, beach volleyball, obstacle courses, and weight sessions; in each case they demanded some sort of handicap. I did give the three women a handicap, but not Tom. I admit that I enjoyed looking at the three women's tight bodies in the exercise clothes that they wore, and that is probably the only thing that kept me going. By the end of the day I was exhausted and wondered why while on vacation I had agreed to their contests.

Despite my fatigue I was sexually charged when we were getting ready for dinner. I was grossly disappointed when Brie playfully, but firmly, refused a shower fuck before dinner. "We can't have a 'just fucked look' at the dinner table with my family," she tittered. She did flash me her recently shaved pussy however, before locking herself in the bathroom to change into smart casual clothes for dinner. Her having shaved her pussy was out of character, but I was probably too tired to think much about it.

Dinner turned out to be somewhat of a disaster. I was not very verbal, and I could see all of Brie, Brenda, Tom, Michelle, and even Jack, chuckling as my eyes got heavy. I almost fell into my plate halfway through dinner, and I excused myself before dessert and cordials. I barely got my clothes - all of them - off before I collapsed into bed, and it wasn't long before I was in dreamland.

I don't know how long I had been asleep when my naked wife's body wiggled its way into bed with me. As earlier indicated despite my fatigue I was sexually charged and during a very vivid REM sleep dream I was fucking the brains out of someone I knew, but didn't want to admit to myself I was lusting after. Then Brie's naked body coming into contact with me woke me up, but did nothing to dampen my sexual desire. The naked body had stroked my cock, and gently squeezed my balls, only once before I turned into a tiger.

I planted my lips on the closest tit and started sucking it like a starving infant. At the same time I moved my hand down to her pussy. At first I was startled that it was completely smooth - but before panicking remembered that Brie had shaved herself completely the day before. Being hairless it sure felt different than the last time we fucked, but I liked it - or at least my cock did because it went from 95% hard to 100% as soon as I remembered that Brie had shaved.

Not only was the pussy hairless, but it was soaking wet. Apparently Brie was just as sexually charged up as I was.

Brie had apparently modified her technique in conformance with her being shaved because when I buried myself in one stroke instead of aggressively squeezing her pussy muscles she started vigorously bouncing her pelvis up and down while I energetically reciprocated my cock in her pussy. While there was less pc muscle squeezing by her than normal, something about her movements more than made up for it. I continued to suck the tit my mouth had latched onto as I mercilessly pounded her tight active pussy. I hoped that I wasn't leaving a mark on her left tit, but from past experience I was afraid that I would be; hopefully that meant that she would not go topless the rest of the vacation since I didn't like Tom or other resort males ogling her.

My ejaculation was epic; I can't remember ever having cum so hard and so long. Brie seemed to have an all-time orgasm in sympathy with mine as she buried her face in my arm as she screamed and quivered like she was having a seizure.

When my ejaculation finally dissipated and Brie was no longer trembling in orgasm I instinctively rolled off of her. I would have fallen back to sleep almost immediately except that I kept getting orgasmic after-shocks - some almost as intense as some fucks we had had in the past - some aftershocks simultaneously with Brie's, some at different times. The last thing that I remember that night was Brie's head on my right shoulder and her right hand on my testicles as I apparently passed out into a post-coital stupor.

When I awoke with the sun peeking through the supposedly light-tight shade on the East-facing window of my hotel room I was in a big spoon position with Brie. I kissed her neck; there was a mark near her left ear that I hadn't remembered inflicting upon her, but given the intensity of last night's fuck and my fatigue-altered state of mind that meant nothing. Brie awoke in response to my nuzzling of her neck. I turned her to face me. "God, you were awesome last night" I said with a smile and in a sanguine voice. "With the exceptions of the weekend I proposed, our honeymoon, and our trip to Hawaii, that was the best orgasm of my life," I crowed.

Brie smiled - but I know her smiles, and this was not a happy smile. It was a fake happy smile. "It was great, wasn't it," she cooed, trying to sound serious.

That early in the morning my mind was not able to comprehend what was going on with her fake smile. I kissed Brie and then she started talking about going to breakfast, what we would be doing that day, etc. We got out of bed, had a decent - but not earth-shattering like last night's was - shower fuck with me behind her as she clawed the tile of the shower stall, then we got dressed and moseyed to breakfast.

At breakfast Brenda and Tom looked particularly cheerful, with alternating big smiles, or smirks, on their faces. "Must have had a hot sex session last night," I thought to myself, "but not as fantastic as mine," my thought continued as I smiled inwardly. Michelle and Jack seemed normal while Brie seemed out-of-sorts and was not making eye contact with Brenda or Tom. I was still on a high from last night's super-fuck, but was also somewhat mystified, not just by Brie's demeanor but also by something else that I couldn't put my finger on.

That morning we went on a sight-seeing boat ride. Brenda was unusually flirty, and Brie was unusually somber, but aside from that family inter-actions were pretty normal. After lunch we went to the resort pool - the adult part. Brie quickly got topless despite my mild protestations, while surprisingly Brenda kept her top on. "Just not feeling it today," she announced to no one in particular. "What, Miss Skinny-Dip is prudish today?" I chuckled, getting no verbal response but just a wicked smile.

Brie unsuccessfully tried again to get Michelle to remove her top, including by telling her "You've got a really nice rack, Michelle - don't hide it."

Michelle blushed, but declined. I was actually disappointed. Since she started her consistent exercise regime now almost five years ago Michelle had become a fox, and I wouldn't have minded getting a look at her puppies - out of the corner of my eye, with sunglasses on, of course.

We had light conversation, and I mostly just vegetated, still a little sore from yesterday's intense physical workout. Michelle, Jack, and I took several dips in the pool when we got hot, but that was about the extent of my physical activity. About three o'clock I got everybody their drink of choice from the poolside bar, and as I handed Brie her drink - while she exposed the left side of her neck and beasts to me for the first time at the pool - I looked hard at her left tit.

Brie's left tit had no indication whatsoever that it had been vigorously chewed on last night.

Suddenly my mind started working overtime; it was almost like I was trying to solve a civil engineering problem. The information I had was:

-I was totally out of it last night, despite my high libido, and wouldn't have noticed things I might have otherwise.

-Brie and Brenda - with Michelle's encouragement - were primarily responsible for my fatigue and being out-of-it.

-Brie had just shaved her crotch, something I didn't ask her to do and didn't necessarily want, and something she never indicated any desire to do in the past.

-My hotel room had light-tight shades on the windows, and it was pitch black inside it the previous night.

-There were a few things about my fuck the night before that were a little unusual. I was so overcome with passion that at the time I didn't focus on those differences. Now, with new information ricocheting around in my brain, I became cognizant of them.

-Brie had an unexplained mark on her neck near her left ear that I noticed that morning and was now larger, and I was now sure it wasn't there yesterday and that I didn't give it to her.

-Brie's left tit showed no sign of being robustly sucked last night.

-Brenda - who was so anxious and pleased to be able to shed her bikini top the last two days (or at almost any other time since I knew her) - was keeping it on today.

Apparently Brie and Brenda noticed me staring at Brie's neck while handing her a drink, but not letting go of it. I must have been zoned out for a long time because I suddenly recognized Brie pulling at her drink plastic cup and saying "Let go Scott - what's wrong with you."

I did let go and then turned to Brenda who was staring at me. "Take your top off Brenda," I barked.

"I will not - what's gotten into you," Brenda snapped back.

"You had no trouble showing your tits yesterday or at almost any other time when there were pool or lake parties; now take it off, just for a couple of seconds," I sternly replied.

"I will not..." she started to say before I countered "Before I rip it off."

"Listen, asshole..." Tom said as he started to stand up.

I pushed him back into his lounge chair and staring him in the eye said "Sit down and shut the fuck up or you'll be spending the evening in a hospital." He complied since he knew that I could kick his ass one-handed.

I turned back to Brenda and said "Now!"

She looked around and seeing that no one was going to physically intervene even though Brie was offering verbal protests and Michelle was staring at us (Jack was oblivious and probably asleep) she quickly removed her top and then put it back on.

"Satisfied?" she snarled.

"Yes, I am," I replied. I had seen what I wanted to. Her left tit was marked up, just like I would expect it to be if someone had intensely sucked on it for fifteen or twenty minutes, like I had last night.

I took my drink, poured it over Brie's head, and then swiftly left the pool area on the way to my room.

I had put on travel clothes and was almost done packing when Brie and Brenda - both wide-eyed - came into the room.

"Scott - what's wrong?" Brie timidly asked, in a voice so riddled with guilt that she couldn't have fooled anyone.

"Oh, I don't know," I snarled as I continued packing. "Despite what a great fuck your sister was last night I did not agree to swinging or swapping and I want no part of the Jenkins sisters' sexually perverted behavior anymore."

Both Brie and Brenda continued to talk but I almost completely tuned them out. I do know that they asked me where I was going and what I was doing, and there was a lot of happy horseshit and sobbing, but I really didn't focus on anything that they had to say. Within three minutes of their arrival I was carrying my suitcase out of the door with sobs and screams providing background noise.

Not wanting to wait for the elevator I ran down the stairs to the concierge's desk. Fortunately no one else was there. Within five minutes she had me booked on a flight home, leaving in about two and a half hours, and told me that I could get my boarding pass at the airport check-in machines using my credit card.

I didn't know how long it would be before the bitch sisters got back home - I didn't think that they would leave early and forfeit the money that they had already paid for the next four days at our vacation resort - but I didn't want to take a chance.

I slept in our apartment that night, but by 5:00 p. m. the next day I had moved my stuff into storage and I was at an extended stay hotel. By the end of the following day I had signed a contract on a new efficiency apartment that I could move into at the beginning of the next month and had removed my name from any joint accounts that we had, of whatever type, and had put half of our jointly held cash and stocks into new accounts in my name alone.

I finally got around to checking the messages on my cellphone - which had been turned off most of the last three days - after I signed the contract for my new apartment. There were at least a dozen messages from Brie, three from Brenda, and even one from Jack. I listened to them until they got to the point that they were repeating themselves and/or sobbing. None of them had any detail; all talked mostly about a "misunderstanding." I deleted them and went into work with theoretically three days remaining on my "vacation."

My boss and co-workers sensed my unpleasant deportment and didn't ask any poignant questions. I did leave instructions with the guards at the entrance of the secure facility that I worked at that they were not to allow anyone looking for me into the building without checking with me first. I also had my group's receptionist only take messages and not pass calls onto me unless they were from a male whose last name wasn't Jenkins or Postema.

Within a week I had hired a divorce attorney and Brie was served at the apartment I used to share with her three days after she got back from her marriage-ending vacation.

************

I didn't think that anyone from the Jenkins family, or their proxies, could find me since my apartment was a little out-of-the-way and I had leased it using a dormant LLC that I had set up several years ago. That is the LLC was dormant until I infused it with cash a day before I signed the lease as president of the LLC. I knew that eventually I would have to face Brie, but according to my attorney that wouldn't be for at least six weeks.

Imagine my surprise when at about 8:30 on a Friday night a mere fifteen days after Brie was served there was a knock at my door. I was sure that it must be a solicitor, but looked through the peephole anyway. I was shocked to see Michelle standing there with a fraught look on her face. I almost didn't open the door - I certainly never would have to anyone else in the extended Jenkins family - but I had a soft spot for Michelle, so I did.

"Hi Scott," she meekly said, clutching her purse.

"Hi Michelle," I pleasantly replied.

"May I come in?"

"Of course," I replied, moving out of the way and with a flourishing hand gesture beckoning her in.

We exchanged a few pleasantries, I offered her a seat on my sleeper couch, which was in couch configuration, and I got her a glass of wine.

"So, why are you here?" I asked after she chugged half of her glass.

"I'm here to beg you to talk to Brie and to reconsider the divorce," she said, glancing first at the glass in her hands, then making brief eye contact, and then staring at the floor. "My silly step children have gotten the message loud and clear, and they won't be attempting a stunt anything like that again."

"What 'stunt' are you talking about?" I seemingly innocently replied.

"That husband-switching thing," she mumbled.

"Before we go on, I first need to find out if you had any culpability. You seemed to enthusiastically support them when planning to wipe me out physically the day of the swap, probably to insure that I wasn't with it enough to recognize Brenda when she came into my bed while Brie was fucking Tom. You had to know what they were trying to do.

"I honestly didn't know what they were up to. I did help them but it was only because Brie told me that you got really sexually charged after exercise and she wanted an intense night with you. While I couldn't understand why Brie and Brenda seemed to be giggling to themselves several times during the day I swear that I didn't know what they had planned. If I had I would have stopped them."

We continued on that topic for the next five or six minutes; she finally convinced me that she didn't know anything about the swap. Michelle is an honest person and has tells if she makes any attempt at deception.

"OK; I believe you. Now why are you trying to save Brie's marriage?"

"Brie was blackmailed into it by Tom and Brenda."

"How's that?"

"Well...and Brie has told me I could tell you this since she's desperate not to lose you - at Nancy's bachelorette party in Vegas about three months ago Brie got really drunk. Although Brenda won't admit to it I believe that she kept feeding Brie doubles and then pushed her into a room with a male stripper. Brenda took photos of the stripper fucking Brie doggy style. During Brie's hangover the next morning she had little recollection of what happened and was aghast when Brenda showed her the photos. Brie demanded that Brenda delete them from her phone but Brenda smugly replied 'I already sent them to Tom.'"

"Not sounding credible - but go on," I interjected.

Michelle sighed and then continued. "You probably know that Brenda has always been pissed that you hooked up with Brie after you got back from the Army and has always wanted a shot at you. Apparently Tom has always wanted to fuck Brie too. Brenda could never convince Brie to go along with a swap - mostly because Brie knew that you would never agree and it would cause a rift between you - so Brenda came up with this plan. Apparently Brie reluctantly agreed."

"Reluctantly, huh," I snickered. "Then how come they were giggling about it during the day?"

Michelle looked down at her hands, then back at me. "I can't answer that. Maybe she did want to go along - I'm just telling you what she said. I know that she regrets it mightily."

"Sure - she got caught," I sneered.

"Uh...not just for that reason. She said that sex with Tom was the worst ever, and she was pissed that you and Brenda had such a good time and that Brenda kept rubbing it in,"

"Not my problem," I snapped.