Unscheduled Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know it's not. But I have known Brie ever since she was a young teen and I am convinced that she is truly remorseful and wants the chance to make it up to you," Michelle plead. Thereafter Michelle tried for the next ten minutes to convince me to give Brie another chance. Eventually I stopped her.

"I understand what you're saying, although I'm far from convinced. What I'm confused about is why they sent you to see me," I smiled.

"They think that you like me...a lot...and that you'd be more receptive to me talking to you than Brenda or Brie. Plus I told them that I'd do anything to help them," Michelle responded.

When she said that I got an evil grin on my face; I sat thinking and grinning for the next minute or so then I stood up, walked over to the door to my apartment, and put the security chain and manual door lock on.

"Wha...wha...what are you doing?" Michelle queried.

"You said that you'd do anything to help Brie and Brenda. I'm testing that. You may not have admitted it to yourself but you've known that I've had a thing for you almost since I met you; even when you were a little overweight and without much self-confidence. In the last four-plus years you've become hotter than a Roman candle," I replied as I removed my shirt, then my pants and socks.

When I started removing my boxers a wide-eyed Michelle said "We can't...I'm married, and so are you...this isn't right."

I had a hard time getting my boxers off since my dick was sticking straight out and was as hard as a piece of iron.

I slowly approached dumbfounded Michelle. When I got right in front of her and started unbuttoning her blouse she tried to push me away mumbling "No Scott...we can't."

It seemed that her protests, and the strength of her push, got quieter or weaker as each button was undone. Soon I had her top off; next came her bra. At my first look at her delightful rack I said "No wonder at the pool Brie told you that you had a great rack - it's fabulous."

After I lightly kissed each nipple I got down on my knees and started working on the zipper to her skirt. "Please no, Scott; this is so wrong; you can't do this to me," she continued to mumble as she gently tried to push my head away. That is she tried to push my head away until I had removed her skirt, pulled down her panties, and buried my tongue in her gushing pussy. After that there still were some "Nos" interspersed with moans and other signs of delight. While still sitting on the couch and in her high heels Michelle orgasmed from my tongue's work on her labia and clit while my hands firmly grasped the globes of her supreme ass; she almost collapsed. I held onto her until her orgasm started dissipating and then stood up and lifted her naked body into my arms.

I laid Michelle on the couch cushions and then straddled her. She kept on mumbling "Please don't Scott" until I penetrated her with my impossibly hard dick. After that there were no more protests. She turned from passive to a human dynamo. By the time that I had deposited a mega-load in her restless pussy we were both glistening with sweat and almost wiped out by our zealousness. Our virtually simultaneous orgasms were apocalyptic! The feeling that I had was ineffable.

I'm not exactly sure how it happened but somehow we eventually pulled out the bed from the couch and started working on each other's sex organs with a passion. We took a shower about midnight and replaced the sweaty and cum-stained sheets, and then went back at each other. From the time I first ejaculated into her we probably didn't say more than fifty words to each other the entire night ("Oh God Yes!" doesn't count) but we didn't need to. It was apparent to both of us that we had a deep-seated connection to each other that had been suppressed a long time. Just like uncapping a volcano once that passion was released there was no stopping it or turning back.

When we awoke the next morning entirely drained; face-to-face we simultaneously chuckled. "I think that I had more orgasms last night than in any five years of my life," Michelle chirped.

"I felt more love last night than I did in any ten years of my life," I replied. "I wasn't just fucking or sucking you; I was making mad passion love like I never have before."

"Not even with Brie?" she giggled.

"Not even with Brie," I shot back.

"Not even with Brenda?" she mischievously asked.

As I tickled her I said "I never made love to Brenda - I just unknowingly fucked her and while I'm not going to pretend that it wasn't great, it didn't compare to what I had with you last night."

"Right answer," she snickered, and then bit my nose. "You know that this might be the end of my marriage; I didn't call Jack last night. He doesn't know where I was."

"Just tell him that you were in the arms of your soulmate," I replied.

"Yeah, that will work," she chuckled.

We ate breakfast together naked, then we showered again. Our male and female parts were too abused to fuck, suck, or make love, so we had to content ourselves with delicately washing off each other's bodies.

As Michelle was getting ready to leave she asked "What should I tell Brie?"

"Tell her that you convinced me to talk to her and possibly re-evaluate the situation but don't give her any expectation that we'll reconcile. Now; how about us?"

Michelle turned serious. "Last night was the best night of my life - but are we ready for the fallout if we try for a relationship?"

"I happen to think that you're worth any fallout," I grinned.

"Let me think about it," she replied in a solemn tone.

"The ball's in your court," I concluded with a kiss on her forehead. I liked the look of her svelte body as she walked down the hallway to the stairwell, her firm ass bouncing back-and-forth.

Michelle called me that afternoon - I only answered the phone because I recognized her number. "Just a few things to report" she opened in a sing-song voice.

"Can't wait to hear," I chuckled.

"I dodged a bullet with Jack. He had gone out with an old college buddy, got drunk, and he and his buddy were both passed out in the living room when I got home so he didn't even know that I was gone. I wouldn't have lied to him if he asked me where I was, but I see no reason to volunteer the information since he thinks that I was home last night."

I chuckled again.

"Next, I told Brie that I convinced you to re-evaluate, but didn't give her any expectations. She really wants to talk to you; as a favor to me could you?"

"After last night I would probably do anything you asked me to - except reconcile with her. I will talk to her; now, what about us?"

"I have to get over the euphoria of last night and think logically about it. Give me some time, and while I'm thinking about it you should reconsider whether you want to be with a woman six years older than your twenty nine, and if you'd get bored with my bland personality."

This time I out-and-out laughed. "I've always liked you and it will be impossible to be bored with you. I'm ready to jettison the 'excitement' provided by the Jenkins sisters. As I said last night, the ball's in your court."

Then we mutually terminated the call.

*************

As I promised Michelle I would, I did meet with Brie. All she had to share was happy horseshit and trite excuses. I demanded that she show me the photos that Brenda allegedly took of her and the male stripper; from her body language and stuttering I knew that the blackmail story was horseshit. I continued with the divorce action and even expedited it.

I talked with Michelle on the phone at least every other day; some of the conversations were long and revealing - to both of us. We didn't meet in person because we knew what would happen - namely a repeat of the best night of my life, and I guess neither of us was ready for that at that particular time.

Things progressed at work and I got a promotion with a significant bump in salary - which my company was happy to withhold until my divorce was final.

The worst thing during this period - I had no sexual encounters, except with my own hand. I really was interested in only one person, and I wasn't going to "cheat" on her unless she made a decision not to get together. Brenda actually showed up one night with only a trench coat on - I laughed at her while closing the door in her face, but was embarrassed when I beat my meat after she left.

Roughly six weeks after my sexual encounter with Michelle she called at 8:00 a. m. and got right to the point. "We need to meet in person; someplace public but where you can't ravage me if your libido gets too high."

I was a little taken back. "How about at Grant Park; near the carousel?" I replied.

"When??" was her retort.

"Today at noon?"

"Make it 12:30 and I'll see you there," she responded, then terminated the call.

I was perplexed; maybe she had come to a decision and it wasn't a favorable one. I tried to put it out of my mind and work on my most recent project.

When I got to the park she was sitting at a bench near the carousel. I bent over and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. She eschewed any small talk.

"There's something that I need to tell you, Scott; I'm pregnant."

"What!" I exclaimed. "Bu...bu...but you told me you couldn't have kids."

"That's what I thought because Jack had fathered two children and since that proved that he was potent I assumed that I couldn't when we tried and failed."

"Is it Jack's" I asked.

"No; once I found out that I was pregnant I looked through all his medical papers and found out that the asshole had a vasectomy before we married and never told me about it. I hate him for that. There is no doubt that the kid is yours; however my doctor says that we can confirm parentage after nine weeks with a simple blood test. She also told me that I'm six weeks pregnant which conforms exactly to the night you deposited a liter of seminal fluid into me."

We sat looking at each other without saying anything for a few minutes. Then I smiled broadly, got down on one knee, removed her wedding and engagement rings, and held her engagement ring near her finger and asked "Michelle Jenkins nee Randle, will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?"

After a delay with words choking in her voice she replied "You don't have to do this."

I responded "No, I don't; but I want to more than anything else in the world."

"I'll need help with my divorce," she retorted.

"I'll give you whatever you need."

She started lightly sobbing and then said "Yes," and I slipped the engagement ring back on her finger, but not the wedding ring.

We both called into work and told them we wouldn't be back that afternoon and then in the most loving experience of our lives for the next three hours we consummated our engagement in a Four Seasons Hotel next to Grant Park.

**************

Michelle and I made very careful plans, knowing the shit that was going to fly from the Jenkins family. I bought a small house a week after my proposal to her and bought her an engagement ring from me. She started wearing it instead of the engagement ring from Jack and her wedding ring - Jack never even noticed. Of course the blood test at nine weeks of her pregnancy confirmed that the little boy she was carrying was mine.

As soon as my divorce from Brie was final - Michelle had just started to show - she moved out of the Jenkins house into the house that I had purchased. Once she was settled in I called Jack, Brie, and Brenda and gave them the "good news." They were all furious and called me every bad name they could think of. I simply let them vent - and that probably pissed them off even more since they eventually hung up on me, not vice-versa.

Faced with his failure to advise Michelle of his vasectomy, the fact that Michelle was pregnant with my kid, and the fact that Michelle and I weren't seeking anything except her personal possessions and $10,000, Jack actually cooperated in expediting his divorce from Michelle. Michelle was divorced, and we had married, before little Kevin was born.

Living with Michelle my love grew every day. By the time that our second child, little Tiffany, was born I considered myself the luckiest man alive.

************

By the way - the Jenkins sisters are still as weird as possible. They actually have remained friends with Michelle and often ask her - twice in my presence - if she'd like to arrange a swap with me and their husbands (Brie is remarried and is now a swinger).

Michelle politely declines.