Unseen Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bebop3
Bebop3
2,373 Followers

"I'm on the pill," she murmured. "Can I...?"

"Yes," I breathed.

She sank onto my cock without another word. Both of us groaned; my head tilted back as I felt Bella's pussy welcome me into her body, hot and tight and so good I couldn't believe it was real. She stilled for a moment, letting me fill her completely, and kissed me again. Her lips didn't leave mine as she started moving.

There was only so much I could do, but what I could do, I did. I touched her, I kissed her, I trailed my hands up and down her body. When she begged me to suck on her nipples again, I did so gladly. When she came, her pussy clenched around me so tightly I thought I was going to pass out. She gasped, her body shaking as she continued rolling her hips, and just moments later I was struggling to hold myself back.

"Close," I grunted. "If you don't want me to... ah..."

She moved off of my cock. I let go of her, intending to stroke myself until I finished, but before I could grab my cock Bella was sliding off my lap and onto her knees. Nestled between my thighs, she took my cock into her mouth, and I barely had time to warn her before I was coming.

I cried out, my body tensing and relaxing as I came harder than I could ever remember. I couldn't stop myself from touching her hair, feeling the softness beneath my palms, and it was only after I felt Bella take my cock out of her mouth and swallow that I glanced down.

She looked up at me, surrounded by the damaged flesh on my legs, and smiled. With her there, I couldn't even see the scars. There was only Bella, only perfect, shining Bella.

Beautiful.

Lockdown's Final Day

"Auntie Bella, look! I drew you a picture!"

Felicia held up a drawing of a ladybug with coloured felt stuck to it. It completely took up the screen and we oohed and ahhed for a second, Bella seated at my side. When my niece pulled back the image, I tried to explain.

"Honey, Bella's not really an auntie, she's ugghh..."

Bella elbowed me in the ribs hard and began speaking. "That's beautiful, sweetie. It's a ladybug, right? Does she have a name?"

"Alexadon Mogartarata."

I laughed. "That's her name?"

"Yup."

"Okay. Can you put your brother on for a minute and then I need to speak to your dad."

"Hold on. Gorilla!"

John walked over, dragging some sort of Army figure guy.

"Hey, buddy."

Wisely, he ignored me and focused on Bella. I wasn't too sure if he was old enough to have a crush, but he certainly had excellent taste.

"Didjou know I have a samurai? In my walls. He's not really mine. He's mean sometimes, but I know karate, so it's okay."

"I know, buddy. He..."

"I was talking to Bella!"

"Okay, okay." Sheesh.

Leaning her shoulder into me, Bella tried not to laugh. "What's his name, John?"

"Uhm... Bob."

"Bob the samurai?"

"Yeah, and he likes chocolate but Uncle Danny hasn't sent any in, like, forever."

"Forever? That's way too long. I'll talk to him."

"Thanks!"

He just wandered off, so I called out.

"Hello! Mark? Daria?"

"Hold on." I heard Daria's disembodied voice before she sat down. "Hey, guys. Kids abandon you?"

Bella laughed. "Yeah. John sort of... took off."

"That's what he does. Danny, you wanted to speak to Mark?"

I replied. "Actually, we wanted to talk to both of you. Can you get him?"

"Sure. Mark!"

When Mark joined his wife, Bella began explaining.

"Well, with the news today of things being relaxed a bit, we were hoping you could join us for some old-fashioned American summer stuff. Danny rented..."

"We rented!"

She leaned into me again and continued. "Okay, we rented a cottage near Lakeside Park for Canada Day and the Fourth of July. We're going to get some BBQ and I was going to make up a huge pot of chilli verde..."

I cut in. "Don't ask."

Bella waved her hands as if shooing me away. "Ignore him, it's amazing. Maybe we could have a big holiday in Ontario. Like, a little Pueblo? Mostly Canada Day, but a little Fourth? And I could... Maybe I could see John and Felicia in person. And you guys. I'd really like to spend my first Canada Day with Danny's family."

There'd been a catch in her voice and I thought of how much she must be missing her friends and family back in Colorado.

Daria smiled and leaned back. "The two of you are the cutest."

Mark rolled his eyes at his wife. "That sounds great. We'd love that. Let us know what we can bring and we'll be there."

"Great. Thanks. Tell John I'm sending more chocolate for his samurai."

They both laughed and we disconnected.

I was 16 when color left my life. I'd been living in a world of grey since then with occasional shafts of light piercing the clouds, giving me enough to hold onto. My niece was one, my nephew was another. When Bella entered my life, she was a third.

When she stood in my apartment, looked down and saw me... truly saw me... and declared that she was my girlfriend, color returned. I've made a vow to myself every night since. I will never, ever return to the grey.

We sat out on our balcony, eavesdropping as the landlord showed her apartment. Bella was going to sublet for the remainder of her lease. There was no longer a need for two apartments. The sun set over the park and the street lights started going on. We could hear distant laughter rising from the street.

Bella slipped her hand into mine and we watched the beautiful night come alive in our Toronto.

*****

You can view MsCherylTerra's other stories HERE

The authors would like to acknowledge the invaluable assistance of the people that were kind enough to beta-read this story and NoraFares and OneAuthor for the editing.

This story is dedicated to the EMT's, hospital staff, dialysis center workers and every other healthcare worker that is sacrificing for those in need.

We hope you enjoyed Unseen Love. Please stay safe.

Looking for something else to read? Bebop3 recommends Nellie and the Boy Next Door. MsCherylTerra doesn't know I'm doing this, but I'm sure I'll be yelled at remotely later. The Nellie stories are fun, can be read independent of each other and are tightly written. Check it out. HERE

1...345678