Unsophisticated but Tricky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, Blake honey, there's someone who could really do the job for her, that I'm sure she would be head-over-heels about."

"Yeah - who," I played dumb.

"You, sweetheart," she giggled.

"Me? But...but...I'm married to you...and I'm young enough to be her kid...and how would that affect us...and she would never go along with it...and I'd feel really bad about it, I never want to cheat on you, ever," I protested.

The next few days, Cheryl used every trick that she had to get me to agree to do what I wanted to. Finally I said "OK, I'll do it, but only if you swear this won't affect us. Also, you'll have to convince Bernice that it's really what she wants - I don't see her agreeing to it."

"She was the one that asked me - she already has agreed," Cheryl replied with a big grin.

"What!" I exclaimed in fake surprise.

*************

Things worked out great. Cheryl and Jen went out of town together to visit Kate, who lived about 100 miles away, on the Saturday and Saturday night of Bernice's birthday. I really saved up - not allowing any blowjobs for a few days before - and even scored a couple of little blue pills from a guy at work.

It turned out that Bernice was a great fuck, and had no inhibitions. Her body was really nice - she had been intentionally toning it up the last couple of months - and she had shaved her pussy for me. While she still had that near-ugly puss, her personality, enthusiasm, and the low lights more than made up for that.

I fucked and licked Bernice's pussy until it was raw, then spaced apart took two little blue pills, lubed up her asshole, and fucked that twice. I had never had a partner orgasm from an ass fuck before, but she did both times. Sunday morning, neither of us could walk normally, but Bernice was the happiest that I had ever seen her since I met her when I was a teenager.

Cheryl didn't ask me any questions when she and Jen returned from Kate's early Sunday afternoon, but after she got off the phone with Bernice she gave me a big hug and smooch. "Thank you so much, Blake. Mom had the time of her life, and her depression is a thing of the past."

"She's a really good woman," was all that I said in reply.

"She did tell me that you might need a couple of days to recover, though," Cheryl laughed.

"My dick might, but not my tongue," I growled, and then as Cheryl laughed and said "no, no" I pulled off her shorts and panties and gave her two orgasms with my tongue and fingers. We didn't fuck again until Tuesday, however - my cock really did need the rest.

***********

So, let me tell you the deal now that it's six months after Bernice's birthday.

After I got a promotion to make up for the money I would have lost, I did go back on days. That gives me more time with Cheryl, including more fucking.

Since I no longer need blowjobs to get to sleep - fucking Cheryl really does it - and since I don't live with Bernice and Jen, I don't often get blowjobs any more; but once in a while I can swing it.

Since Cheryl never, ever - I was keeping track - said that I could only fuck Bernice one night, Bernice and I get together every two weeks or so when Cheryl is doing something else to get in as many fucks as we can while still leaving me in the condition to properly service Cheryl.

For her nineteenth birthday Jen talked me into giving her a titty fuck, not something that Cheryl or Bernice are really equipped to do. My weird, convenient, sense of morality tells me that it's OK because it's not pussy or ass fucking, and just like blowjobs Cheryl won't/can't do it.

I've even convinced myself that having a few more titty fucks with Jen is OK, much to her pleasure.

Like I said, I'm unsophisticated but tricky - and one sexually fulfilled fucker.

12