Unspoken Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slid his hands around me and squeezed my breasts, pulling me tighter against him. His thrusts were getting more aggressive, making me lose my breath with pleasure. I didn't know another person could make me feel like that. He was tense as he worked his meat inside me. The carnal friction between my legs was maddening. We were feeling the scandalous pleasure that proper folks hinted at when speaking of newlywed bliss. I loved it, and I loved that it was Aimon giving it to me.

"Oh God, that's so good," I whimpered.

I clutched at his wrists as he clutched at my breasts. He was plowing inside me with passionate need. Suddenly, I lost it. Sharp pleasure tensed my muscles and stole my breath. I cried out in ecstasy as my body hungrily clutched at his meat. He stroked me through the pleasure until he couldn't take it anymore. He groaned and grunted a few seconds later. He slowed his thrusts as his body tensed and shook. I felt his cock jump as wet heat exploded inside me. Everything felt hot and wonderful. We were both panting as we enjoyed the fleeting pleasure.

"Oh my God... what was that?" I whispered with a smile.

Aimon was still rocking inside me as we enjoyed the tingly aftershocks. I was soaked at that point. I could feel hot streams dripping out of me around his cock. Aimon sighed in delight as he squeezed me and kissed my neck. I squeezed his hands tighter against my breasts as I enjoyed his warmth. I didn't know such pleasure existed. I was glad I found it with Aimon. A few minutes later, his hands relaxed as sleep overpowered him. I couldn't blame him. The pleasure had left me in a sleepy haze. I smiled and drifted off a few seconds later.

I was awakened the next morning by a hard cock parting my lips again. Aimon was working moisture out of me with gentle fondling. I smiled and then gasped as he penetrated me. He felt insanely hard between my sore lips. I wasn't complaining. The soreness made the tingles more intense.

"Mmm, good morning," I smiled as he began thrusting inside me.

He squeezed my breasts and kissed my neck as he worked pleasure into our bodies. I still couldn't believe how good it felt to have his cock plowing through my inner muscles. He moved fast at first, stoking the pleasure and making it sharper. Then he slowed his thrusts, reveling in the slippery heat hugging his shaft. I was dripping and twitching for him. I reached down and touched the little bulb of raised flesh at the front of my opening. It had felt amazing when he rubbed his cock over it earlier. Swirling it felt just as good. I quickly guided Aimon's hand to the tender spot and showed him how to touch me. He didn't miss a beat as he swirled it under his fingers.

I made a rather pathetic noise from the combination of massaging inside and out. I reached up and squeezed my breasts as sharp pleasure stole my breath again. He felt my inner muscles squeezing his meat, so he thrust faster. I cried out as he pounded me through the ecstasy. He gasped a second later and pushed deep, hitting hard inside my belly. I felt his cock flexing as wet heat poured into me. Feeling his body shocked with pleasure made me tingle more. Aimon let out a breathy chuckle as he hugged me and kissed my neck. He continued his gentle thrusting, sending hot streams dripping out of me. I smiled and melted against him, wishing we could lay there all day, but I badly needed to visit the outhouse. My stomach also grumbled, announcing I was hungry. Aimon chuckled and affectionately rubbed my stomach, making me grin. He kissed my neck one last time before climbing out of bed.

He quickly dressed before returning to the bed to examine my injured leg. He seemed pleased with its healing progress. He wrapped my nakedness in a warm blanket and carried me through the snow to the little outhouse behind his cabin. I got a good look around on our way back. Aimon's cabin was out in the middle of nowhere. The mountains were visible beyond the northern treeline. It made me wonder how far he carried me after pulling me from the stream. My frantic escape into the wilderness was still a blur. The mountains were many miles from my father's land. It was a tremendous relief. As far as I was concerned, I was never going back. Aimon had loved and cared for me more in a few days than my family had in my entire life. Tears were pouring down my face as the beautiful, silent man carried me back into his warm cabin. He looked at me in concern and quickly set me back on the bed. He touched my face and searched my eyes. He was afraid he had hurt me somehow.

"I'm okay, Aimon. I'm not in physical pain. I'm just extremely thankful you found me," I stammered.

I pulled his hands to my lips and kissed them. My chest was aching with gratitude, making my breathing shaky. He wiped the tears off my cheeks and kissed my eyes. Then he cradled my head against his neck until my heart rate calmed down, allowing me to breathe normally again. He sighed in relief and drew away so he could see my face. I smiled at his sweet concern. I think that convinced him I was alright. He kissed my forehead before retreating into the kitchen to make breakfast. I laid down to watch him work. I was exhausted. I hated not having any strength. A few minutes later, Aimon brought over a tray of toasted bread, wild yams, fried eggs, and honey. I thanked him profusely before devouring the toast. It was divine. It seemed like forever since I had bread. I wondered where he got the flour to bake it. I had assumed he lived purely off of wild game and vegetables. The food eased the ache in my limbs after a few minutes. My body had gotten something it had been craving. Aimon was smiling as he watched me clean my plate. My appetite was back, thanks to his excellent care.

"Thank you, Aimon. You're an angel. I have so many questions," I smiled as he handed me a hot cup of tea.

He nodded as he searched my eyes for a moment. Then he gasped and touched his lips with his index finger while holding up his other index finger in an inquisitive manner. It was an amusing gesture I had seen him make before. I assumed it meant he thought of something clever.

He quickly carried the metal tray back to the kitchen and cleaned it off, then he brought it back and set it in my lap. I watched in confusion as he hurried outside for a moment. He came back in with a handful of white rocks. He brought them over to me and set them on the stool between us. He took the tray from my hand and flipped it over in his lap. Then he picked up one of the rocks and began writing on the smooth side of the tray. It was a chalk rock, and it wrote beautifully on the flat metal.

"That's perfect!" I said in delight.

He smiled and nodded before he held up the message he had written.

"What's your name?" I read out loud.

His writing was a little messy but perfectly legible. I gasped and clapped my hand over my mouth in embarrassment. I couldn't believe I had forgotten to tell him my name.

"I'm so sorry. I'm Haley, Haley Clemons."

He smiled and quickly wiped the tray with his sleeve before writing another message. He held it up a second later.

"A beautiful name for a beautiful woman," I read with an embarrassed smile. "Thank you, Aimon. You're beautiful too."

He let out a breathy laugh and rolled his eyes. He didn't believe me.

"Don't laugh. I'm not fibbing. You're incredibly handsome," I insisted.

He stared at me for a moment with a blush spreading over his cheeks. Then he reached up and touched the massive scar on his throat. He was trying to hide it out of shame.

"No," I said, shaking my head. "Don't you dare think that scar makes you unattractive. You make that scar beautiful."

I grabbed him after that and pulled his lips to mine. He dropped the tray, and it clattered to the floor as I tasted his mouth. I had wanted to do it for the past three days. Aimon seemed confused by this new form of kissing. I'm sure I was doing it wrong. He started chuckling as I struggled to figure it out. I leaned away, blushing in embarrassment. He was smiling like the angel he was. Then he licked his lips and leaned in for another kiss. He did it much slower than I did, and it felt wonderful. He took my upper lip between his and tasted it. Then he did the same thing to my lower lip. His exploration of my mouth was making me hot all over. He did everything methodically. I knew he took pride in doing things correctly. When I was helping him work on the fur coat, he often stopped me to redirect my sewing. His technique created a beautiful seam compared to my messy stitches. He was applying the same principle to his kissing. He carefully explored to discover what felt best, and it was making me tingle between my legs.

He drew away a few seconds later and smiled at the blush on my face. He reached up and pushed the blanket off my shoulders, revealing my breasts again. He slid off his stool and knelt in front of me, bringing his warm lips to my right nipple. I shuddered as he gently sucked and kissed it. His warm hands caressed my sides, making me feel wobbly with pleasure. Everything felt exceptionally good after our hearty breakfast.

Aimon thoroughly explored my breasts with his mouth and hands. I was hot and tingly when he finally drew away. He searched my eyes for a moment, then he patted the bed, prompting me to lay down for him. I carefully climbed onto the bed and laid down while he stood to undress. I watched him with my heart pounding. I spread my legs for him as he stepped over to the bed again. He smiled as he climbed over me. He leaned down and kissed me softly for a moment, sending my heart rate up. Then he drew away and stood on his knees between my legs. I watched as he grasped his erection and lowered himself closer to my wet crotch. I gulped and shuddered as he pressed his swollen tip against my aroused skin. I moaned softly as he massaged me with it. He pushed it along my opening, threatening to penetrate me.

I smiled and jumped with tingles as he teased me. I let out a groan when he found my sensitive little bulb again. He massaged it for a moment, making my insides twitch. I had no idea why that one spot felt so good to touch, but I was glad we discovered it. He was studying my reactions. He wanted to know what I liked. Once he discovered my favorite caresses, he incorporated them into his teasing. He had me dripping and shuddering in a matter of minutes, and I could tell by his blush he was enjoying it too.

He let out a satisfied sigh before he quickly climbed over me again. I gasped as he pressed his cock into my opening. He held me in his gaze as he slowly penetrated me. I felt his cock flex with pleasure as he opened me up deep inside. I groaned in delight to be full of his hard meat again. I wrapped my hand around the back of his neck and pulled his lips to mine. I kissed him hungrily as he began to move inside me. I gasped with every thrust. My insides were tender from our previous intercourse, and it made everything more sensitive, almost to the point of pain. He was pushing me out of control faster. I groaned and pulled his hair as I held our foreheads together. I loved smelling his sweet breath.

"Mmm, Aimon. Do it faster."

He nodded and began rocking our bodies with his thrusts. It was maddeningly good. I gasped and writhed under him as pleasure rocked every muscle in my body. He steadily pumped into me to ensure the pleasure continued for many blissful seconds. Then he grunted and tensed as his cock jumped, soaking my insides again. I loved that feeling. It was very satisfying. He smiled and kissed me softly as our bodies continued to tingle. Then he laid down on me to rest, and I fell asleep under him.

I awoke sometime later, feeling blissfully warm. Aimon was fast asleep beside me with his arm around me. I admired his face for a moment, wondering how I had found such a beautiful diamond in the wilderness. Then I looked at the inscription on the beam over the door.

"Rosemoor," I whispered.

The name was familiar. I recalled my father mentioning it a few years ago. He was gossiping about a wealthy family that lived beyond the mountains. I wondered if Aimon had run away from home like I did. That thought broke my heart. I leaned in and kissed his forehead, startling him awake. He jumped and looked at me in surprise for a moment. Then he kissed me. He eventually smiled in satisfaction and settled back on his pillow. We stared at each other for a while. Everything felt warm and right at that moment. Aimon eventually glanced out the window and sighed. He kissed me again before climbing out of bed.

"Where are you going?" I asked as he pulled on his pants.

He picked up the tray and scribbled his answer on it before handing it to me.

"Hunting. I slept the morning away. Time to work," I read with a soft smile. "Is there anything I can do? I'm not very skilled, but I can clean and take instructions well."

He looked at me and smiled, then he knelt by the bed and gently picked up my injured leg. He examined it for a moment. Then he picked up the tray and scribbled another note.

"Practice walking," I read in disappointment. "That's all you want me to do?"

He nodded and kissed me one last time. Then he grabbed his bow and rifle and disappeared out the door for the rest of the day.

To be continued...

12