Unspoken Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like watching lovemaking, Snow?" Wolf whispered as he trailed his fingers through my hair.

"I do. Don't you?" I grinned.

He chuckled and nodded.

"I love watching you," he whispered.

He kissed me softly for a moment, then he climbed off of me and helped me sit up. Everyone was satisfied and recovering at that point. Ayita yawned and excused herself to the privy. Sky blushed as I crawled over to him and kissed his mouth. He was still a little stiff, so I gently stroked him, encouraging the stiffness.

"Watching you and Ayita made me hot. She's wild," I whispered.

He chuckled and nodded, then he pointed at a red spot on his lower lip.

"Oh, she almost took a bite out of you. I can't blame her," I chuckled.

"Snow, may I play with Sky while Eagle plays with you?" Rain asked as she and Eagle crawled over to us.

"I guess so. Do you have another round in you, Sky? It feels like you do," I chuckled.

His cock was plenty hard again. He chuckled and nodded, so I handed him over to Rain. She immediately straddled him and guided his cock into her warmth. Sky let out a heavy breath and gently thrust into her, making her smile.

"How would you like me, Snow?" Eagle asked before he leaned in and caught my right nipple between his lips.

"Oh, I uh... mmm," I moaned as he reached between my legs and slid two fingers inside me.

I shuddered as he massaged my soaked tunnel and nibbled my tit, letting me feel his bite. The threat of pain made my crevice clutch at his fingers. He chuckled and met my gaze for a moment.

"Do you like it rough?" he whispered and slid most of his fingers inside me.

I groaned and held his wrist as he aggressively groped my inner muscles. I had never felt anything moving inside me like that before.

"I don't know. That feels good," I gulped.

"I have an idea. Get on your hands and knees. I'll show you Rain's favorite position."

I did as he said and exposed my backside to him. Wolf was reclined on the rug beside us, smiling as he enjoyed the show. I let out a shaky breath when I felt Eagle's swollen tip caress my opening. He was thicker than Sky and Wolf, and I was nervous about taking him inside me. I gasped as he slowly penetrated me, impaling me on his meat. My body shamelessly clutched at him, enjoying every hard inch. The angle of penetration made me extra tight. Wolf smiled and stroked his own meat as he watched the pleasure on my face.

"Go slow, Eagle," I breathed as he sank deeper, hurting me a little.

"Of course, tell me if it's too much," he whispered as he squeezed my buttocks and gently rocked his hips.

I gasped and clutched at the rug with my fingernails as his meat stretched me open. The pressure was maddening, but it quickly turned into hot pleasure as he stroked me faster. I understood why Rain liked that position.

"You are beautiful, Snow," Wolf whispered as he reached over and squeezed my left tit.

I smiled and reached over to help him stroke his meat. He groaned and enjoyed my touch for a moment, then he scooted over and sat on the rug in front of me so he could squeeze both of my tits. I chuckled and kissed his soft mouth as we fondled each other. I felt incredibly hot to have Eagle plowing inside me while Wolf groped my tits. I was also vigorously pumping Wolf's cock with my hand. My propping arm was getting tired, so I decided to readjust. I pushed Wolf down on the rug so I could prop my elbows on his thighs. The angle tightened my pussy on Eagle's meat even more. I groaned and twitched as I enjoyed the extra pressure inside me, then I pulled Wolf's hard meat into my mouth. I could taste my own sweetness on his skin, mingled with the saltiness dripping from his tip. He groaned and thrust into my mouth as I sucked him.

My eyes drifted to Sky as he continued to thrust inside of Rain. His attention was torn between watching me and watching Rain. Ayita returned at that point. She grinned at the hot scene around the fire. She quickly demanded Sky's attention by sitting on his face again. I chuckled as he squirmed under the beautiful native women. Eagle squeezed my hips and pounded me harder, making me gasp. Wolf ran his fingers into my hair and guided my uneven stroking into a better rhythm. I squeezed his base and pumped it along with my sucking, making him tense. He grunted a few seconds later and filled my mouth with a burst of semen. I groaned and swallowed as he shook again and again. My pussy tightened on Eagle's meat as I enjoyed Wolf's pleasure. Ayita and Rain were getting noisy as Sky satisfied them. Eagle chuckled and doubled his thrusting pace at that point, causing me to lose my grip on Wolf's cock. I cried out in ecstasy as he jarred my body with his thrusts. My muscles tightened, and my toes curled as I squirmed against Wolf's stomach. Eagle grunted a second later and pushed deep inside me. I felt the pleasure shake his body as his semen burst into me. His spasms were making us both tremble. I was satisfied and sore at that point. Eagle let out a tired sigh as he pulled out of me and reclined on the rug. I rolled off of Wolf and lay between them to cool down. I turned my attention to Sky as he shook with pleasure under Ayita and Rain. Then he tapped Ayita's thigh, prompting her to move so he could breathe. She and Rain were chuckling as they climbed off of him and relaxed on the rug. Sky's body and hair were wet with sweat. Suddenly, a chunk of snow fell off the roof and into the fire, causing it to hiss and pop.

"Oh no! Our fire is under attack!" Eagle laughed when he noticed more was about to fall.

He jumped into the rafters and climbed naked up to the vent to push the snow back. After a few seconds of work, he climbed back down and shook the slush off his arms.

"The snow is light now, but it's thick on the roof."

"Are we completely buried?" I asked in alarm.

"No, but the snow is like a blanket. It traps heat inside. We shouldn't add any more logs to the fire for a few hours," he advised.

We each took turns washing up after our intense playtime. Sky looked a little drunk as he sat next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"How do you feel?" I whispered.

He sighed and swiped his index fingers downward, saying he was tired.

"Me too," I chuckled and kissed his cheek.

"I will sleep well tonight. Thank you for playing with us Sky and Snow. Goodnight," Rain yawned before she crawled into bed with Eagle.

"Goodnight, and thank you too."

"Maybe we play again tomorrow," Wolf suggested as he walked over and kissed me on the cheek.

Then he and Ayita crawled into their bed together.

"Get moving, Sky. The bed is more comfortable than the rug," I yawned and nudged him in that direction.

We crawled into bed and got comfortable. Sky reached up and pulled the privacy curtain down, darkening our corner.

"I don't think we need that anymore," I chuckled.

He shrugged and climbed on top of me, pressing his hard body against mine. I raised an eyebrow at him as he pulled my leg aside and guided his hardening erection against my sore opening. That's when I realized he hadn't penetrated me that evening, and he intended to do it before we fell asleep. I smiled and kissed him as he teased his tip inside me, drawing my moisture out. Sky's desire aroused me to the core. I had felt lust with Wolf and Eagle, but my body craved Sky in ways I didn't understand. Our deeper connection made everything better. It was always thrilling and euphoric when he penetrated me. Every thrust of his hard flesh through mine pushed me closer to ecstasy. Making love to him was deeply satisfying and easier than breathing. My eyes were rolling back as he pushed deeper, grinding his base against my lips and opening me wider. I gasped and shook as pleasure suddenly rocked through my body. He gasped right after me and pushed harder into my swollen warmth. He massaged us through the rolling waves as our hearts pounded against each other, then he sighed against my ear and relaxed. I smiled as I ran my fingers through his silky hair. We rested against each other for a blissful minute, then we had to scoot apart before we soaked the bed with sweat. The hut was toastier than the cabin.

"I love you, Aimon Sky," I whispered.

He smiled and mouthed the words, "I love you too, Haley Snow." Then he held his fist against his heart before he brought it to his lips and kissed it. I made the same sign to him. We drifted off to sleep after that.

To be continued...