Unspoken Ch. 05

Story Info
Sky and Snow visit the Old Blind Bear and Hartwell.
10.7k words
4.84
8.7k
3

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chloehunt
chloehunt
837 Followers

Hartwell

The blizzard had trapped us in the hut by morning. The snow blew against the door most of the night, creating a mountainous snowdrift that Sky and Eagle couldn't push through. Rain ordered Ayita to shimmy through the roof vent and dig us out since she was the smallest and didn't have an injured leg. Half an hour later, Ayita had dug a narrow tunnel down to the door, allowing Sky and Eagle to climb out and make it bigger.

"Sky and I will help dig the elders out of their huts and check on the horses. We'll be back for breakfast in about an hour," Eagle announced.

Sky gave me a soft kiss before he ventured into the snow-clogged settlement with Eagle. Wolf and Ayita busied themselves, clearing snow off the roof before it melted and froze into the thatch. The lower roof section was in danger of becoming thick with ice since the heat didn't keep it thawed like it did at the top. Rain and I prepared a hearty breakfast of cornbread and leftover turkey to feed everyone after their busy morning. Breakfast was rushed since Eagle discovered a few huts had been damaged by the heavy snow. Every healthy person was expected to help repair the village before the frigid night returned.

I was left alone in the hut after breakfast since I couldn't climb well yet. I exercised my injured leg every day to get my full mobility and strength back. It was a slow and painful process, but I was determined to run and climb again so I could be agile like Rain and Ayita. After my workout, I was considering a nap, but Sky, Eagle, and Wolf rushed back into the hut. Wolf had a bloody rag wrapped around his left hand.

"What happened?" I gasped.

"Part of the council house roof collapsed while Wolf was on top. He fell through and cut his hand on a broken cane. It's messy. He will also have bruises in the morning, but he will be okay," Eagle assured me.

Wolf was gritting his teeth as Eagle and Sky worked together to clean and stitch the cut that had opened up the back of his hand. I winced and cringed as I watched them work. Eagle directed me to boil a small bundle of willow twigs with some of the fun tea for Wolf to drink. He said it would ease his pain and keep swelling down. Wolf's face looked green once the men finished patching him up. They went back to work after that, leaving me to look after Wolf.

"Thank you, Snow," Wolf whispered as I handed him the tea.

I hoped I mixed it right. I halfway watched Rain do it the night before, but I knew it wouldn't hurt him if I made it too strong.

"How long will it take to repair the council house and the damaged huts?" I asked.

"All day. Dry winter cane hard. Not bend easy."

"Oh, that stinks."

He nodded and took a deep breath. The color in his cheeks returned after some tea.

"How do you feel?" I asked.

"Sore... useless," he sighed.

"You're not useless. You're injured like me. It's okay to rest sometimes."

He smiled and nodded.

"I know. Let's play chess."

That suggestion cheered him up. We sat on the rug together and practiced setting up the board. I would dump it and let Wolf set it up from memory. I diluted some of the fun tea for myself while Wolf struggled to place the kings and queens on the correct squares. He eventually figured it out and challenged me to a game.

"This hard," he grumbled.

I kept taking his pieces since he couldn't remember how to move them.

"It's frustrating at first. It will get easier with practice."

He let out a heavy sigh and rubbed his eyes. Then he looked at me and grinned.

"What?" I asked.

"You beautiful, Snow."

"Thank you, Wolf. I think I made the tea too strong."

"You did," he nodded as he waved his hand in front of his eyes, chuckling.

"Sorry."

"It okay. I feel good."

"I'm glad."

We stared at each other for a moment. My mind was beginning to lose focus, thanks to the tea. I had made it way too strong. A surreal sensation made me think I was dreaming. I couldn't believe my reality. I was sitting in the middle of a Cherokee settlement after being adopted into their tribe and married into a native family. The love of my life couldn't speak, and we had sex with the natives on our honeymoon. I stared at Wolf with my brow furrowed. His long black hair seemed too pretty, and his clay-colored skin seemed too foreign to be real.

"Wolf, are you real?"

He yawned and shrugged.

"Don't know. You not real, Snow. Too beautiful," he sighed.

I closed my eyes and slapped my cheeks. I could feel the sting. It helped me focus again.

"Yikes, maybe we should take naps until this wears off."

"I not tired," Wolf yawned.

"Sure. Let's talk for a bit, then we should rest."

He scratched his head and nodded.

"Your voice pretty too," he grinned, making me chuckle.

"Wolf, why did you shoot Sky with an arrow a few weeks back?"

"I did?" he asked in shock.

"You did. Your father and Eagle brought you to Sky to apologize, remember?"

"Oooh... I did," he nodded with heartbreak in his eyes. "I sorry, Snow. Sky hurt Eagle and me, so I hurt him back. He left many winters ago. He built cabin to live alone, but he our brother. Why he leave our family?"

"Oh, that's right. Eagle said Sky left because your warriors didn't like him. They were mad because the women were distracted by Sky. It makes more sense now. Sky's white family tried to kill him. Maybe he was afraid to stay where people didn't like him in case it happened again."

"Maybe. I scared after he find you, Snow. I scared he go back to white men and die. He hurt me and make me mad, so I hurt him. I am sorry," he whispered miserably.

"It's okay, Wolf. Sky isn't mad at you. I'm not either. After you shot him, he kept telling me how wonderful and friendly your tribe is. I didn't understand why he kept saying that until now. He knew why you shot him, and he forgave you for it."

"I glad. I love Sky and you, Snow. We protect you," he smiled.

"Thank you for that. We love you too. By the way, last night, Ayita said you and Eagle watch Sky's kinsmen at their home. Why do you do that?"

"Sky always afraid. He think they attack someday. We ready. We chop their throats first."

"Oh," I gulped and nodded.

That news would have scared me more had the tea not relaxed me. The smoke from the fire was beginning to spin and dance around Wolf's head like pretty fairies. He kept grabbing at the air like he could see them too, making me chuckle. He eventually swayed with dizziness and collapsed on the rug, giggling and singing a song in his native tongue. It sounded like a lullaby.

"Good idea, let's nap," I yawned and laid down on the rug.

I watched rainbows drifting down the sunbeams from the roof vent as I fell asleep. Sky roused me many hours later. He was smiling as he sat next to me on the rug, playing with my hair. I grinned and pressed my fist against my heart, then I brought it to my lips and kissed it, letting him know he was my treasure. He repeated the sign before he leaned down and kissed me. A noise from across the room distracted my foggy mind as Sky drew away. Rain, Ayita, and Eagle were cleaning up and preparing a late lunch. Wolf was fast asleep and snoring. He was splayed out on the rug, where he collapsed earlier.

"Did you get everything fixed?" I yawned as Sky helped me sit up.

He nodded and signed that everyone was tired. Judging by the angle of the sunlight shining through the roof vent, it was far past noon.

"Snow, how much tea did you use?" Rain chuckled as she glanced at Wolf.

"Too much, apparently. I'm sorry."

"No problem. We'll make a trip to Hartwell soon to restock."

"I was thinking the same," Eagle added. "On our way, we can stop by my mother's settlement. I would like to see how they weathered the storm."

The next few days were spent digging away snow and waiting for most of it to melt. Wolf's hand and bruises were healing, and so was my leg. I couldn't get outside much to exercise, so Ayita and Rain helped me climb into the hut's roof to strengthen my arms and legs. I would carefully make my way up the cane and branches to the roof vent and back down again. I hadn't climbed that much since I was a child. I was smiling in delight the whole time despite the pain in my leg. Someone would have to lift me up into the rafters and catch me when I was done. Jumping was still too painful.

The extra work and exercise left everyone exhausted by the end of the day, but we made time for intimacy. Ayita usually instigated playtime after supper. She often used me to entice the men. She would insist on helping me wash for the night. It didn't take long for me to realize what she was doing.

One particular evening, she got us both naked and knelt behind me with a washcloth. She scrubbed my back first, then she dipped the washcloth in the water and reached both of her slender arms around me to carefully wash my breasts. She massaged the plump flesh as she dripped water on them, letting streams trail down the valley between them and down my stomach. She had the men's attention almost instantly. I was blushing as I watched the blush on Sky's handsome face. Ayita's fondling alone aroused me. Watching the men get aroused compounded the effect.

"Your white hills beautiful, Snow. They swell when you hot. Your peaks stiff too," Ayita whispered over my shoulder as she pinched my hardening nipples. "Mmm," she hummed and kissed my neck.

My heart was pounding as her soft hands slid down my stomach. She was pretending to wash me at that point. Her left hand held the washcloth while her right hand slid lower on my belly. She trailed her fingers through the little patch of hair on my mound. She was fascinated by it since she didn't have any. I softly gasped when her fingertips rubbed over the little sensitive bulb of flesh at the front of my opening. She had never touched me like that before. I shuddered as she worked tingles into my sensitive skin. I let out a soft moan as I met Sky's gaze. His eyes had gone sleepy with arousal as he watched us.

"Rain, your sisters are being very naughty," Eagle chuckled.

Rain looked up from her sewing and laughed.

"Spirit sisters can do what they like. They are not true blood like Ayita and me."

"Rain, I see you kiss Ayita before," Wolf accused.

"So what? I taught her how to kiss. It's not hot between us. It is hot with Snow. She is new and exciting. Ayita is boring to me."

Ayita chuckled at her sister's comment.

"Rain, we make men hard. Come play," she beckoned.

"Is that okay with you, Snow?" Rain asked as she looked at me.

"Uh, sure," I nodded.

I wasn't sure what I had committed to, but I trusted Rain and Ayita. Rain put her sewing away and quickly pulled off her tunic and tossed it aside. I watched with my heart pounding as she crawled towards me. Her lean body and round breasts were perfect displays of sensuality as she moved across the rug like a cat. She leaned in and pressed her soft lips to mine. My body tingled more as she slowly kissed me, tasting each of my lips and then my tongue. Ayita was still massaging my little bulb and rubbing my stomach, making me hotter. She tossed the rag aside so she could massage my breasts with her free hand.

"Mmm, your skin does taste good, Snow. Let me try your vessel," Rain whispered as she drew away and spread my legs open.

I watched in disbelief as Rain lay on the rug between my thighs and lapped her tongue deep inside me. I made a rather pathetic noise from the ache of arousal it caused. Ayita giggled at her sister as she resumed her massaging of my bulb. Rain was skilled with her tongue. She pushed hard against my inner muscles, spreading them apart again and again. I groaned and squirmed as the women played with me, making me extremely hot. I looked at Sky to see him biting his thumb as he watched us. His eyes were wide, and his face and neck were red with blush. Eagle and Wolf had similar looks on their faces.

Suddenly, Rain slid two fingers inside me under her tongue. I gasped, and my hips jerked. I wasn't sure how much more stimulation I could take. She worked her fingers deep, applying pressure where it felt best. I groaned and lay my head back on Ayita's shoulder. She took that opportunity to kiss me. I was losing control as she slid her tongue into my mouth and played it against mine. The pleasure peaked at that point. I groaned and gasped with my eyes rolling back. My hips bucked and my legs tensed as Rain vigorously massaged inside me, stimulating the trembling muscles. Ayita pressed her fingers harder against my sensitive bulb and squeezed my left tit as I cried out in ecstasy. I was clawing at the rug as spasms pulsed through me. I squirmed until I was exhausted, then I groaned and slumped against Ayita's chest. My heart was pounding as sweat dripped down my neck. I didn't know pleasure could be a workout. Rain continued to lap the excess of arousal out of me as I recovered.

"Oh my God, thank you," I moaned.

"Mmm, you're welcome," Rain smiled as she sat up and wiped her mouth. "Your pleasure is wild, Snow. Your vessel clutched at my fingers and tongue. It made me hot," she said as she opened her long legs and slid her fingers into her soaked opening.

"Do you uh... want me to lick you now?" I offered, feeling obligated to return the favor.

"Maybe some other time. I want something rough and hard. Ayita and I showed you how to enjoy women. Now I will show you how to enjoy men. Eagle, strip and lay down here," Rain ordered as she patted the rug beside her.

Eagle smiled and quickly kicked off his pants, revealing his thick erection. I'm sure all the men had one at that point. He lay down on the rug as Rain climbed over him. I was tingling again as I watched Rain guide Eagle's swollen meat into her wet opening. She moaned in delight as she sank down on him. He squeezed her breasts as she rocked up and down on his cock, wetting his shaft and making it glisten in the firelight.

"Waya, strip and use the cooking oil on my backside," Rain ordered.

Wolf grinned and quickly freed himself of his pants. He dipped his hand in the oil pot by the fire and used it to make his erection shiny. I watched in aroused confusion as he crawled over to the eldest couple. He straddled Eagle's legs so he could kneel behind Rain. Wolf used his oily fingers to massage Rain's tighter hole. She smiled and moaned as Eagle gently thrust into her while Wolf fingered her.

"That's good. Fill me more," she ordered.

Wolf guided his cock against Rain's anus and began to push. Her mouth opened with a gasp as his tip slipped inside her.

"Hold still for a bit," she breathed.

Wolf squeezed her hips and massaged her back as he waited for her to get used to his girth. My heart was pounding as I watched them. I never imagined having two men inside me at once. Rain acted as if she had done it before.

"Okay, give me more," Rain ordered.

Wolf chewed his lip as he held her hips and pushed deeper. Rain groaned and grimaced as he filled her with his meat. She clutched at the rug and twitched as he came to rest deep inside her.

"The pressure is too good. Sky, strip and kneel here, please," Rain ordered and pointed at the rug over Eagle's head.

Sky and I exchanged wide-eyed glances for a moment. Then I smiled and nodded, encouraging him to do what she said. He nervously nodded and stripped, revealing his handsome erection. I admired his lean body and pale skin as he crawled across the rug and knelt before Rain. She smiled as she grasped his cock and guided it into her mouth. Sky let out a breathy groan as she sucked him. Eagle and Wolf took that as their cue to start moving. Rain tensed and moaned as Eagle's cock thrust into her pussy while Wolf's cock massaged deep into her anus. Her eyes were sleepy with pleasure as she took Sky's cock deeper into her throat. I could only imagine what she was feeling, and it made me ache with want.

"Our sister is goddess," Ayita smiled.

She was fingering her opening as she watched the scorching display.

"You are too, Ayita. Can I help you pleasure yourself?" I offered.

She smiled and nodded, then she sat in front of me with her back against my chest. Ayita guided my right hand between her legs, working three of my fingers into her inviting warmth. She was soaked and swollen.

"Mmm," she groaned as I pushed my digits deeper, stretching her lips open.

I played with her as I watched Sky running his fingers into Rain's long hair. His muscles were tense with pleasure, but he hadn't peaked yet.

"Snow, finger rough, please," Ayita panted.

"That doesn't hurt?" I asked as I pressed hard against her tight inner muscles.

"No. It good. Stroke me more," she panted as she reached down to massage her tender bulb.

I vigorously groped inside her, making her squirm. We watched Rain and the men getting hotter, and it added to our own arousal. I was chewing my lip as I worked my fingers deep into Ayita's soaked canal. Suddenly, Rain's body jerked and trembled as pleasure stole her breath. She groaned and whimpered as the men worked her through it. Wolf gasped a second later and pushed hard into Rain's anus. He clutched her hips as he shook with pleasure, spilling his semen inside her. He moaned and thrust erratically as the spasms worked through his cock and groin. Eagle grunted a second later and thrust hard into Rain. He squeezed her breasts as he shook under her, flooding her vessel with his pleasure. Sky was the last one to gasp and tense. He clutched at Rain's hair and instinctively thrust deeper into her mouth. Rain groaned and pumped his base with her hand as Sky's body jerked. She chuckled as she struggled to swallow what he gave her. Some of his cream dripped from the corner of her mouth and down her chin. Ayita gasped at that point and cried out. I pushed my fingers deeper into her trembling body, feeling her inner muscles spasm and clutch at my digits. She squirmed and wriggled against me until she was sweaty and spent.

"Mmm, thank you, Snow," she smiled.

"You're welcome," I whispered and kissed her sweaty neck.

Sky looked at us with sleepy eyes as Rain sucked him dry. I couldn't blame her. Sky tasted as good as he smelled. The sex blush on his neck and chest made my body ache with want. Sky's pale skin announced his arousal more than the rich clay-colored skin of the natives. I was painfully aroused after what I had witnessed, but I knew I would have to wait to play again. Everyone slowly drew away from each other to clean up and cool down. Lovemaking in the hut was a sweaty affair.

Rain looked sleepy with satisfaction as she reclined on the rug after her wash. As Sky returned to the rug, I grabbed his cock and tugged him closer to me. He grinned as I stood on my knees and guided his semi-soft erection into my mouth. I had him stiff again in seconds. He ran his fingers through my hair as I sucked him, drawing a little drop of salty sweetness out of his tip. I loved how he tasted and smelled. He gently pushed me away so he could kneel, then he pulled me into his arms and kissed me. I groaned as his cock pressed against my mound, stimulating my sensitive bulb.

"I need you inside me, Sky," I whispered against his lips.

He smiled and guided me down to the rug. He spread my legs wide so he could admire me. Then he grasped his meat and touched it to my sensitive bulb, making my legs twitch. I remembered the first time he did that to me back at the cabin. It made me ache for him even more. All eyes turned to us as we played with each other. It was the first time Sky and I had initiated sex in front of everyone. We were usually too shy to start anything, but I was too hot to care at that point. Sky massaged his swollen tip into my opening, gently parting my lips and spreading my arousal around. My insides ached as he teased a little deeper. Then he would pull out and rub my slippery juices on my bulb, making me squirm.

chloehunt
chloehunt
837 Followers