All Comments on 'Unspoken Love'

by Briterotic

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Part 2 I hope

sbrydonsbrydonover 2 years ago

Excellent!

This definitely needs a part 2. Looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story but 6” heels?

BriteroticBriteroticover 2 years agoAuthor

From: Shoes.lovetoknow.com:

“Buying Six Inch Heels

You won't always find heels this high in your average big box or department store (though you might sometimes run across a pair or two). When you want six-inch heels, you'll need to do a little extra sleuthing.”

I take your point though, probably not easy to walk in.

Sweetmab108Sweetmab108over 2 years ago

Loved it. It was very believable and told well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

‘Cunt hole’? Really?

BriteroticBriteroticover 2 years agoAuthor

“Cunt hole.” Yes, that’s right Anonymous. One definition of cunt is ‘woman’s genitals.’ The term was used to describe specifically where the kiss was placed.

lexstrokerlexstrokerover 2 years ago

Loved this story, cunt holes and all! Why is it always the cowardly anonymous commenters? You are reading a free story about sex. It’s perfectly fine to be vulgar!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your stories are amongst the most erotic I’ve ever come across - and come to! As a former primary school teacher I can tell you that relationships between female colleagues that eventually develop emotionally and sexually are really quite common. The catalyst is work loads and stress. At my last school even the headteacher hooked up with her deputy head. Both women, in their forties, left their respective spouses and moved in with each other!

Sex_CrazedSex_Crazedover 1 year ago

A wonderful love story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBriterotic@Briterotic
Hello to anyone that might read my stories, Update 19/3/24: Hi, the follow up to ‘Real Lives, Imaginary Lovers’ should be published tomorrow morning (20th). It’s called ‘Real Lives, Incestuous Lovers’ and it follows a developing sexual relationship between a mother and her ...