Untameable

Story Info
A little feral fun.
5.5k words
4.82
10.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wild_fae
wild_fae
59 Followers

I was in the kitchen, chopping potatoes for stew for the next day, when I felt strong arms slide around my stomach. Sneaky bastard- I hadn't heard his car or the door. I let out a yelp, which made him chuckle.

"You shouldn't surprise people with large knives, you know" I said, mock-lecturing. He squeezed me harder, and I held back a moan as I felt his hardening cock press against the small of my back- I wasn't going to let him have that satisfaction, too. Not yet anyways.

The damp heat of his breath on that one spot on the back of my neck, followed by a teasing tongue, then a soft kiss, and finally the sweet sharpness of his teeth in my flesh. I couldn't stop the gasping whimper this time; the answering twitch made his self-satisfied laugh worth it. I glanced down at the floor, and as expected, he was shoeless: he had plans. The game was on.

I placed the knife firmly on the cutting board and turned to face him. He was smirking down at me, the first flickers of wildness blooming in those dark eyes. I smiled up at him- damn his cuteness- and stretched on my toes for a kiss.

He kissed me deep and hard, one hand sliding up from my waist to tangle in my hair and pulling me in closer with the other, as I wrapped my arms around his broad shoulders. He pushed me back against the counter, pulling lightly at my hair, and it was my turn to make him yelp with a fierce nip to his full lower lip.

He pulled back, tongue quickly darting out to soothe my bite; the slight snarl on his face made my heart stutter a beat and then pick up pace. I could feel the heat rising in my cheeks as he stared me down, but I did not break eye contact.

He leaned down and whispered "You wild little bitch. Now I'm even more excited to show you the surprise I brought." His smirk returned as my breath hitched in anticipation; liquid warmth spread through my chest at the adoration the threat could not quite mask. He let go of me, and I reluctantly did the same.

"Stay," he ordered, and walked into the living room. Temptation to disobey warred with curiosity at the sounds of crinkling tissue; I decided that further provocation could wait, so I was standing still when he returned with a hand behind his back and a deliciously devious grin. He tilted my chin up for another kiss, this time leaving me panting for breath.

"Are you ready for your surprise?"

Excitement and a challenge danced in his eyes; entranced, I responded "Yes." I corrected myself after he raised an eyebrow: "Yes, Sir."

He kissed me again briefly, then whispered in my ear, "Good girl." I shivered as much from his breath in my ear as from his words. He released my face, then slowly revealed what he had been hiding: a sleek black collar paired with a gleaming metal chain dangled from his fist.

This time I fully stopped breathing as my eyes widened. He laughed outright at what must have been quite a look of shock on my face.

"What's wrong, my pet? Don't you want to prove that you belong to me?" That word- belong- set a fresh fire low in my belly, the heat building between my thighs, and stoked the sweet aching deep in my core. And yet, the desire to fight, to remain independent and free bristled at the same time. I wanted to throw myself at his feet, give him my belly, display my ass and drenched cunt and beg him to breed me- I wanted to claw his chest and snap at the hands that would dare try to collar me.

And he knew it all, knew I needed the dance, needed the fight as much as he did- he loved it, loved knowing my submission would be hard-won and thus unquestionable. I knew the thrill it brought him to know that none other could bring me to my knees or make me offer my neck, because I felt it mirrored in my own chest.

His grin was widening as he watched me deliberate, baring sharp canines. I knew he was wondering what I would do, planning his counterattack. I took a step back and hit the counter: he took a step forward. I tilted my head at him, warning and pleading simultaneously, and the grin widened more as he softly rattled the lead.

My lip curled as I glared at him, and that cocksure look in his eyes. I began to move sideways; he mirrored me again. We circled each other silently, eyes locked. My breath deepened, the quick drumbeat of blood in my ears, every muscle tended and ready, concentrating on only the tension building in the space between us. Once I had reached the doorway to the living room, I paused.

I darted my eyes to the left, and then sprinted to the right: a trick I had learned to fool goalkeepers when taking penalty kicks in soccer, and he fell for it every time. I couldn't hold back a giggle as I dashed into the living room and down the hall.

I heard him mutter "Fuck!" and then the beat of unhurried, but steady, footsteps heading in my direction. I reached the base of the stairs and darted up them. Instead of heading for our room at the end of the hall, I ducked into the linen closet, holding my hand over my mouth to muffle my heavy breathing.

Adrenaline surged and my heart raced faster when I heard him climbing the stairs, still moving at a decided pace but not running after me. Not yet anyway. Every inch of my skin crackled with energy; the hairs on my arms and the nape of my neck were standing on end.

"Where are you hiding, my little slut? We both know how this ends so why don't you give in already?" he called softly when he reached the top of the stairs. I held my breath and willed myself to become a statue as his footsteps began to pad down the hall. The carpet made judging his distance difficult, but when I thought he was near the far end, I turned the doorknob as slowly and gently as I could, then let the door drift open enough to slide through.

My first mistake was not holding the knob as it returned to its original position. The second was freezing when it made a loud clack and turning to look at him. He was only halfway down the hall, not at the end as I had hoped. And this time he did not move slowly.

I spun towards the stairs, but the momentary pause had been enough to give him an advantage: just as my fingertips glanced along the smooth wood banister, his firm arms snared my waist. He lifted me off the floor, laughing heartily as I kicked at the air, wriggling ineffectually and cursing. When he tired of my scratching at his arms, he threw me over his shoulder and gave my ass a hard smack— indignity heaped on insult.

He carried me down the hall, ignoring my demands to be put down, except for the occasional firm bite to my upper thighs where my skirt had ridden up. I had traded struggling for pouting by the time he opened the door to the bedroom. He pulled me down from his shoulder to cradle in his arms, stared hungrily into my eyes, and kissed me deeply and roughly.

I could not help but melt when his teeth clicked against mine and his tongue parted my lips to tease inside my mouth. When I was panting and grinding my thighs together, he pulled away; my whimper made him smirk again. His face moved close to me again and I closed my eyes only to feel his stubble against my cheek as he pushed my head to the side and nipped sharply at the tender base of my neck. I shuddered at the growl in his voice when he spoke against my skin, in between bites along my neck.

"You've had your fun, wild little creature. Now it's time I remind you what you are: my slut. My pet, to do with as I please. My bitch."

His teeth pressed more deeply into my flesh at my responding growl. The last traces of playfulness left his voice as he snarled in my ear, "Say it. Tell me what you are."

My pride withered at the breathy moan leaving my throat as I answered, "I am yours." A warning nip to the delicate skin where my jaw met my neck hastened me to continue: "I am your slut, your pet, Sir. Your bitch."

He smiled down at me, and whispered against my lips, "That's my good girl". He then tossed me unceremoniously onto the bed.

I landed on my ass in a tangle of legs and blankets, but quickly righted myself with my legs tucked under me, waiting for his next move. He sat on the bed next to me and slightly behind me. As he reached towards me, damnable collar in hand, I sprung, grabbing at his waist and pushing him back to straddle him.

"Is this really the game you want to play, pet?" The threat in his voice was belied by the sparkle in his eyes- I knew he didn't want my submission to come too easily. I leaned down for a deep kiss, slipping my tongue into his mouth, hands on his chest, unable to resist grinding against him when his arms slid down my back. With one hand gripping my ass tightly, the other crept further, slipping under my skirt and pressing too softly against my mound.

He broke the kiss to whisper "You're fucking soaked already, my little whore," and chuckled lightly. I was nearly past words and could only moan and press my cunt harder into his fingers. I sighed when he roughly pulled the edge of my panties to the side, then gasped when I felt the chain slip between my wet folds. The shock of cold metal against skin that was so on fire was heightened by the reminder of the chain and the stakes of this game.

I quickly slipped from his grasp and slid between his legs, pushing them apart. He moaned deep in his throat as I stroked his hard cock over his pants. I wasted no time unbuckling his belt and pulling pants and boxers over his hips. He helped me shimmy them off and pulled off his shirt while I took that gorgeous cock in hand, relishing the feel of firm muscle under soft, hot skin.

Taking in his musky scent, I teased his head with the tip of my tongue, lapping at the silky precum beading from his slit, circling his curves, tracing the firm ridge where his shaft began. I cupped his balls gently with one hand and moaned as I ran the flat of my tongue from the base all the way up his shaft, letting it curl around the sides, before swiping over the head and taking it between my lips. I sucked gently on his head, keeping my lips pressed to it as I pulled back just to the tip before engulfing it again, still teasing with my tongue, and was rewarded with his hand in my hair, pushing me down to take him all.

His thick cock filled my mouth and then my throat, sliding in until I could lap at his balls with my tongue. Still trying to moan, but unable to make much sound with him filling my throat, I could not hold back my enthusiasm. I reveled in the taste and sensation of him, such soft skin covering rigid muscle; it took only a few moments before I could feel wetness dripping down my thighs.

I loved worshiping him, and he loved that I loved it; I knew that when I tilted my head to meet his gaze that my eyes were glazed with need. He smirked, and then closed his eyes with a moan when I took him to the base once more, keeping him deep in my throat for as long as I could stand before finally sliding back to draw in a gasping breath.

"Good fucking girl," he murmured, eyes half closed as he watched me work. The praise sparked in my chest, and I smiled around him, continuing to meet his gaze as I sucked him faster and harder. He grinned wickedly and reached the hand holding the collar and lead towards me; I grabbed his wrist and held firm while increasing the pressure I used to pleasure his swollen head, teasing each delicate spot with my tongue. He shook his head slightly but couldn't hold back a contented sigh.

Most days I would have been content to pleasure him with my mouth until he came, swallowing his load and licking him clean. But my cunt was aching to be filled, and I couldn't stop the way my hips were twitching as I worked his cock. And he knew, he always knew. No matter how hard I worked to distract him, nothing seemed to slip past his attention.

He pulled my head back sharply, forcing me to release him. I growled at the pain, which was met by a low chuckle, slipping into that dangerous tone that told me he had had about enough of my games. Pulling my face close enough to feel his breath against my spit-slick lips, he stared down at me.

"I think you've had enough fun, my pet. Don't think I can't see the way you've been wiggling your ass in the air, desperate for that needy dripping pussy to be filled," he whispered. His voice deepened almost to a growl, weakening my knees and making my belly tighten with desire as he continued, "I know what you're thinking about, what you need so desperately. You want me to fill that tight pussy with my cum, don't you? Hmm?"

The pride and fight were melting; I whimpered, feeling my cheeks flush, knowing my mouth was slightly open and my eyes were wide and pleading. "Answer me, wild little slut," he said, pulling me just a bit closer, so our lips were almost- but not quite- touching.

Each word was pointed as he continued staring into me: "Do you need me to breed you like the feral animal you are?" I nodded my head rapidly, breathing so heavily I was almost panting, caught in his eyes. He released my hair to grab my chin.

"Tell me what you want. You've tested my patience, and now I think you'll have to beg and convince me."

Resolve almost entirely gone, filled with the need to have him take me, the need to please him, I responded immediately: "Please, please sir, please fuck me. I need you to breed my pussy, please?"

He smiled, and softly kissed me. "That's a good pet. Finally starting to see reason, hmmm? Now will you accept that you are mine and-"

As he was bringing the collar towards my neck, the last bit of fight surged and I slipped out of his grasp, struggling against the blankets piled on the bed to dash towards the door. He growled loudly in frustration, and this time I knew there would be no escape. He pounced, pinning me with my chest against the closed door.

I struggled half-heartedly, and my knees buckled when he sank his teeth firmly into the back of my neck where it joined my shoulder. It was all he needed to wrestle me to the ground, straddling me and pinning both wrists to the floor. I thrashed under him, but it was pointless- I could not budge him in this position.

"Is this still not enough for you to submit, slut?" he growled.

"How about now?" He took both wrists in one hand and firmly gripped my throat with the other. I felt his hard cock throb against me, so close to where I needed it.

"Are you ready to accept that you are mine?" he asked, eyes nearly black. I did not play at fighting now. The hand on my throat sent warmth radiating through me; his dominance unquestionable, all that was left was lust and adoration and the unshakeable need to be claimed.

"Yes, sir." My voice was barely above a whisper. "I'm yours."

"Will you take my collar then, my pet?"

I could only nod, words beyond me now. He kissed me roughly, teeth on my lips and stubble scratching at my skin.

"On your knees then."

I quickly shifted to kneeling when he let go of me. When he held out the collar, I bared my neck for him. Feeling the cool leather as he fastened it around my neck, time slowed, and the world narrowed to a pinpoint; there was nothing but us; he and I were everything.

I moaned and nuzzled against his bare chest. His skin was hot and sweat-sticky, and I could feel his heart beating as quickly as my own. He pulled me into his embrace, rubbing his cheek against mine; as he pulled the lead tight, he whispered, lips brushing softly against my ear, "That's my good girl".

The huskiness of his voice deepened into a growl that reverberated down my whole body. I whimpered with need and wiggled against him. He chuckled softly, kissed my cheek, and then pulled back, still holding the lead taut.

"When I let go of this handle, you are going to sit still for me like a good pet". The words were soft, but the tone made it clear this was not a request. On my knees, I bowed my head, each rapid breath shaking in my chest. He chided me gently, "All fours. Good girl". I moved to obey quickly, each nerve in my body focused on him. He placed the grip of the lead firmly on the ground, then moved next to me; running his hands roughly down my sides, he gripped the hem of my shirt, pulling it over my head. I slipped each arm free, and he tossed it to the side.

He impatiently pulled my skirt and panties over my ass; when my body was freed from the fabric, they joined the shirt. Once I was bare, shifting onto his heels, he just... looked at me. His gaze upon me and the air against my flushed and damp skin spread goosebumps down my arms; I had never been so aware of every inch of my own body. With a throaty, lustful sigh of approval, he began rubbing me down, tracing the lines of my face, the back of my neck.

His hands moved swiftly but firmly over my back and my sides, slipping back up to sink into my shoulders and down my arms before filling both palms with the weight of my breasts. The friction of his skin against me hardened my nipples as he gripped deeply; I sighed at the sensation of his fingertips teasing over them and let out a gasp when he pulled them between his fingers and pinched and twisted them. He continued teasing my tits until he was satisfied with the unevenness of my breathing and the twitching of my ass.

He nipped at one shoulder as his attention moved down my stomach before he moved behind me, taking in my ass and legs and the mess of my wet cunt. It seemed like forever, him staring; heat burned in my chest and my face at the scrutiny as I struggled to remain still and obedient, the need to be bred howling in my head.

He broke the tension with a hearty smack to one side of my ass, followed rapidly with a smack to the other side. I yelped and then moaned as the skin grew hot where his hand had struck. Kneeling in front of me, he held my chin in his hand, tilting my face up to look at him. I wanted to close my eyes but couldn't: I knew he wanted me to meet his gaze, and those dark, dark eyes held me in a trance. The eye contact was drawn out, and I felt myself slipping into the warmth of that space where all that occupied my mind was him.

Everything narrowed into him; I saw nothing but his face, heard nothing but his breathing, felt nothing but his hand on my chin and his collar around my neck. I felt almost... faint, but in a pleasant way, like the moments before you slip into sleep. And yet I also felt so incredibly alive. He leaned in to kiss me, softly this time; I whined when his lips left mine. He tugged on the lead gently, and I dutifully crawled towards him, stopping only when moving further would have meant crawling into his lap.

"That's my good pet," he whispered, right against my lips. The deep affection in his praise made me want to roll onto my back and give him my belly. I settled for rubbing my cheek against his neck and his collarbones, nuzzling against him and soaking in the heat of his skin and filling myself with his scent. He chuckled deep in his throat and ruffled my hair. Pulling the lead up sharply, he kissed me until I was breathless and moaning.

I was panting when he pulled away from me, my heartbeat sent into an erratic jig when he whispered into my ear, "What do you want, wild little slut? Ask me for what you need."

Already struggling to form words in my head, let alone configure my mouth and tongue to speak them, I had only managed to stutter out "P-please-" when his teeth sank into the muscle of my neck. I moaned loudly as a wave of pleasure radiated down my spine, falling forward onto my forearms as my arms went weak. His gravelly laugh rumbled into me from where his mouth was still holding onto me. A quick increase of pressure was all that was needed to remind me of what was expected.

"Please, please..." I moaned again as I felt his tongue trace further down my neck, followed by his teeth nipping gently, but managed to choke out "Please, sir. Please breed me." I finished at a whisper, and he growled his approval.

wild_fae
wild_fae
59 Followers
12