Untameable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled up on the lead, forcing me back onto all fours. Allowing the cool metal links to settle down my spine, he positioned himself behind me. I couldn't resist rubbing my ass against his hard cock, loving the pressure against me, eagerly wiggling as I pressed myself into him. I whined when he began slowly, so fucking slowly, teasing my entrance and my clit with the thick head of his cock. I turned back to look at him as I tried to entice him into finally filling my aching cunt. He draped himself over me, wrapping an arm around my shoulders, holding me against him. I found myself whispering please over and over until the word hardly had meaning.

"Patience, my pet. I want you to feel everything," he whispered, his voice low and husky in my ear. I shivered with the way his words resonated inside of me. He slid his hand up my throat to cup my chin, turning my head to meet those entrancing eyes as he finally pressed into me. He was unhurried, ensuring I felt every bit of him. I whimpered as his head pushed into me, desperate and needy, but the way he held me meant he was in full control of the pace.

I felt myself stretching to take his girth as his shaft filled me inch by inch; with as wet as I was, he was able to slip in smoothly. I sighed contentedly when he finally bottomed out, his balls pressed against my ass. His heavy breathing surrounded me as he slowly pulled out, just to the head, before thrusting back in. He maintained the same slow rhythm until I was squirming under him, desperately trying to buck back against him but unable to due to his hold.

I whimpered, then whined, and finally growled my frustration and need. I nipped sharply at the arm against my throat, determined to get what I needed by any means necessary. He answered by gripping the base of my neck and shoulder in his jaws, holding tight: exploiting my weakest point, the one he knew made me melt. Fucking amazing, wonderful bastard.

I was rewarded when he pulled an arm snug around my stomach, pressing his torso fully against me, and beginning to thrust more quickly. We were both unraveling now, lost in our need for each other.

There was nothing in the world but this small patch of wood floor, partially covered by the rug. Everything else had vanished. He and I were the entire universe. Every sense was full of us, a synesthetic aura that seemed to dance around and between our bodies.

In my ears, the damp hot air of his heavy breathing, accented by sporadic muttered curses and whispers of love and belonging, an invocation, a vow, a yearning question.

That rhythm echoed through my chest. Each beat of his heart resonated through the skin and muscles and bones of my back, catching my own heartbeat in a quick-two step before receding. Wax and wane, ebb and flow, in and out.

The beat pulsed in my core as his cock slid in and out of me, the base of his cock pressing against my pussy lips and ass as his head rubbed so persistently at my G-spot. I could feel the blood pulsing in his shaft as waves of desire washed through me, the beginnings of my climax building, my cunt clenching and releasing rhythmically around him. Skin on fire, nails clawing at the floor, I arched my back to take him even deeper.

My moans slid into desperate whining as I did my best to throw myself back on him despite his grip. I was filled with heat and light and the most delicious tension, racing towards that breaking point, beginning to shudder uncontrollably.

I wasn't aware that I had started begging between pants and moans until he whispered in my ear; "Poor needy thing. Do you need something?" I tilted my head to meet his gaze, the snarl on my lips melting when I saw his smirk. I had lost language at this point, could not find words or remember how to shape my mouth to make them. I simply whined and pressed my head back against his neck.

A quick, deep chuckle, and then he pulled us both up to kneeling, letting me rest my head on his shoulder as he kissed and nibbled at my neck. One hand wandered over my chest before firmly holding my throat; the other traced fiery scratches over my stomach, up my thighs, across my hips.

A single fingertip began firmly circling around my swollen clit, and I broke. Erratically trying to rub against his hand and bounce on his cock at the same time, I felt the pressure building in my core, tighter and tighter.

And finally, that peak. Blinding light danced in my eyes and there was a toneless roar in my ears as I screamed my pleasure. I could not hold myself upright as the muscles of my body contracted and spasmed, and so I leaned back on him as my orgasm burst through every cell.

I could feel my cunt twitching around him as the aftershocks rippled, warmth like honey replacing the scorching need. He slowed his thrusting for a moment, allowing me to savor the sensation of his thick cock pushing into me in my hypersensitive state.

But he did not give me a break for long: my orgasm has pushed him nearly to the brink. The muscles of his arms, thighs, and chest against me were rigid with restraint. He began thrusting into me more rapidly, each stroke harder than the last, his rhythm insistent and becoming erratic. His hands roved my body, gripping at my hips, scratching up my thighs, cupping my breasts and pulling at my nipples. I felt the surge of another orgasm building, my core tightening around him.

When he buried his teeth in my neck with a feral growl as his cock bottomed out inside of me, I nearly howled as the climax overtook me. Incandescent energy burst inside of me; my arms and legs trembled too violently to continue holding myself up, and I collapsed to the floor, propped on my forearms.

He continued to pound ferociously into my drenched cunt, each thrust like he was intent on fucking me through the floor. His moans became louder as he worked himself somehow, impossibly, deeper into me.

"That's it, good girl," he panted into my ear, his breath hot and damp, and the rough timbre of his voice sending shudders through every nerve; my pussy clenched with each word.

"You are such a magnificent fucking whore, aren't you? My wild little creature, my precious slut, my pet." I could do nothing but lay there, mouth agape, eyelids fluttering with ecstasy at each rough stroke, whimpering and moaning, lost in him.

"Fuck," he hissed through bared teeth as he grasped my hips tightly to pull me back on to him. "Your cunt feels so fucking good... pulsing around me like that. Do you want me to fill you up, cum deep into this tight pussy, breed you like my little slut?"

Each word was a jolt of lightning to my already swollen mound, and the best I could manage by way of response was a desperate invocation, whispered between moans: "yes, please, please, please, please come inside of me, please come, breed me, please, I need it I need it, please, please please". His thrusts were rapid, ferocious; his grip on my hips bruising as he hammered away.

With a choked cry, he slammed the head of his cock all the way into me, burying himself with his balls pressed tightly into me, falling down onto me as his climax shook him. I moaned at the feeling of his cock throbbing inside of me, each pulse filling my cunt with his seed. The animal inside of me howled in victory.

Kissing and nipping frantically at my neck, he remained deep inside of me, his weight comforting against me, as the pulsing slowed. I twined my legs around his, holding him inside of me for as long as either of us could take it. Too soon, he pulled himself out of me with a groan, my overfilled cunt leaking cum down my thighs.

We collapsed into each other, relishing the cool wood against fever-hot skin. For a while we just lay there, languid in a tangle of arms and legs, lazily stroking whatever part of the other was within reach while our heartbeats and breathing returned to normal. I felt serene, a peace deep inside of me, bathed in the afterglow of pleasure like I was floating in a warm forest pool. There were no thoughts in my head- the world had not yet reasserted its presence. Only him and me, contented breaths echoing back and forth.

I don't know how long we had simply been lying there when he gently tugged at the lead. I turned to him and bowed my head for him to unfasten the collar. I had nearly forgotten its presence, but its absence was palpable: the skin there felt cold and bare.

Setting the collar and leash aside, he pulled me into his arms with a soft grin. I enthusiastically pressed myself into him, relishing the weight of his arms around me, the warmth of his chest. He pressed his lips to the top of my head and squeezed me lightly. A joy I could not hope to describe in words bubbled through my chest, and I nuzzled my cheek against him. He smiled down at me, and said "I don't suppose you want to fall asleep on the floor, now do you?"

I shook my head and gave him my best puppy-dog eyes. He chuckled at that, and then moved into a crouch, pulling me with him to cradle in his arms again.

"You know that doesn't fool me, pet. I know your wicked, wild ways far too well," he whispered. I laughed lightly, too spent and sated to have the energy for words. He deposited me on the bed and pulled the quilt over us as I fit myself into the curves of his body. I drifted off to the steady beat of his heart as he tenderly stroked my head and traced his fingertips over my back.

I fell asleep content and safe in the simple joy of being where I belonged.

12