Untaming the Heart - Strip

Story Info
She is given an erotic dare by her husband.
4.9k words
4.46
156k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they pulled onto the highway he turned and gazed at her beautiful body. They had waited all week for this, a night out on the town, and Taylor was dressed for the occasion. She had worn her black mini dress, a dress she knew he particularly liked. It zipped up the front from the hem to the neckline, and clung to her body like a glove, showing every curve of her sleek form. She had only zipped the garment halfway, letting her 36D's appear to be busting out of the outfit. Her long blonde hair gently draped around her shoulders and rested on the exposed upper half of her breast. Her slender legs glistened in the soft blue glow emitted by the dash lights. She always used body lotion, which produced a nice sheen on her body, reflecting the firm muscle tone of each limb.

Michael turned his eyes back to the road and drove a few more miles. Then he took a deep breath and turned to her again. "I have a surprise for you tonight," he blurted. He gazed back at the road, his heart beating fast waiting for her response.

"What?" she asked as she sat up in the seat. She started to smile in anticipation. "What kind of surprise?"

Michael began to grin as he tried to find the right words to explain his deviousness. It had occurred to him a couple of weeks before while they were partying at a local swing club. During the night the couple had began to discuss the subject of fantasies and he had shared several erotic desires with her. She, on the other hand, had been reluctant to share a sexy scene with him. Whether embarrassed or afraid he might think badly of her, she had only giggled and grinned when asked about what her fantasies were.

As the night wore on, and alcohol took its liberating affect, Taylor became more open with her thoughts. Sitting just below a stage at the club the couple found themselves gazing at a lovely young woman as she spun around a dancer's pole. She had obviously been a professional dancer at some point in her life, showing great skill and ability as she glided along the metal in full grace. Taylor turned to her husband and sheepishly whispered, "That's one of my fantasies."

Michael looked at her surprised, "You mean dancing on the pole?" He turned back to the dancer, watching as the girl slowly peeled skimpy layers of clothing off her body and dropped them near their table.

"Yes, well, stripping" Taylor answered. "I don't think I could dance on the pole as good as she does, but I love it when people are watching me. When I dance here I get turned on seeing guys watching me. It's kinda sexy."

Michael knew this to be true. Several times he had watched his wife perform a sexy striptease for himself and their friends at the swing club. She was a bit of an exhibitionist though only in a secure setting with people she was comfortable with. "Yeah, but dancing as a stripper or pole dancer is different than dancing for people you know here," he remarked. "Strippers have to dance for anyone."

"I know," she replied. "I bet I could do it."

Michael raised a brow at her remark. "You would dance for money?"

"Hell yeah," she quickly answered. "Those girls make good money and it would be a turn on."

It was then that the wheels in Michael's brain began turning. There would be nothing better than making her fantasy come true and he would love watching his wife strip for a total stranger. After a couple of weeks working on the Internet, he set his newly hatched plan in motion. He was determined to give his wife a night that she would never forget.

"What's the surprise!" Taylor asked in an urgent tone. She had now turned in her seat facing Michael as he kept his eyes glued to the road. Her legs were spread apart and he could plainly see her tiny black thong panties she wore beneath her dress. "Tell me!" she demanded.

Michael sported a grin on his face, one he imagined a wolf might display after stealing a sheep. He took another deep breath and asked, "You know how you said at the club how one of your fantasies was to be a stripper?"

Taylor nodded slowly with a bewildered gaze.

"Well," Michael stuttered, "I placed an ad on a stripper's web site advertising your services."

Taylor looked stunned. "You did what?" she asked in a low murmur. Her smile faded and her brow lowered. "Tell me that again," she said in a monotone voice.

Michael was trying not to laugh. His heart was racing and his breathing became a little more rapid. "Hear me out on this," he said. His voice was in a higher pitch, a clear indication he was on the defensive. "The choice is completely up to you. I placed an ad showing your body, but not your face, advertising personal stripper services. Your name in the ad is Tracey and your rates are $300 for 30 minutes. I would go in as the bodyguard and make sure everything is OK"

Michael continued explaining that the ad had received several responses and he had booked one event that night for an out-of-town businessman who was in town on his birthday. "Now the choice is yours," he said trying to keep a straight face. "You said this was your fantasy, so now here's your chance. You can go and strip and make $300, or I can call him and tell him we can't make it."

Taylor sat in the seat with a shocked look on her face. They had always played sexy games, but never one so elaborate. "Oh my God," she mumbled. "I can't believe this." She sat thinking how mad she was that he had put her pictures online and advertised her as a stripper on the net. She hoped he was telling the truth about not showing her face and using a fake name. "Oh my God," she repeated.

Michael sat stoically concentrating on his driving. He wondered if he had made a mistake. Maybe her fantasy was just something she never really wanted to act out. He didn't say a word.

Taylor's mind began to wander, thinking of the possible scenarios that could play out. She really did think it would be exciting and sexy, and their lives had been a bit boring the past few months. But she was also mad that Michael had taken it upon himself to set this in motion. "For thirty minutes?" she asked as she gazed out the passenger side window.

"Yes," Michael replied excitedly. "And I'll be there the whole time."

Taylor sat silent for a minute or two. Her body was already tingling from the thought of exposing herself to a stranger. It was a strange feeling, a mixture of excitement and terror. It would take every amount of courage she had to go through with it. She looked back at her husband and said, "OK, let's go. But you better be there. And I'm still mad."

The huge grin reappeared on Michael's face and he felt himself become a bit aroused at the prospect of the evening. "This was really gonna happen," he thought to himself. "I can't believe this is going to happen." He slumped down in the seat, setting his arm on the car door's window frame.

It took another 40 minutes for the couple to arrive at the hotel. It was the Embassy, an upscale hotel, one they would never have been able to afford on their own. Already Taylor felt apprehension. She had dressed appropriately for a night out at the swing club, but she felt a bit slutty having to walk through the lobby of the ritzy Embassy Hotel. Michael was carrying a small duffel bag and as they walked through the rotating door they were awed by the grand lobby atrium. A fountain stood in the middle of the glass-arched room with large plants scattered strategically about ornate Victorian furniture. The couple walked hurriedly through the lobby, making their way for the elevators. Taylor tugged at her short dress as the walked, attempting to keep the sexy garment from working its way upwards, exposing her firm buttocks.

Taylor thought the elevator would take forever. It seemed an eternity as she watched the floor lights slowly move down to the lobby level. Michael stood calm and composed as she continued fidgeting with her dress, constantly adjusting and keeping her small purse positioned just below her stomach. She dared to look around and noticed two separate men eyeing her. One, a man seated in one of the Victorian settees pretending to read a newspaper, the other, a hotel employee behind the front desk. He looked at her and smiled. She quickly looked down and gave a little snicker.

Just then the elevator bell rang and the doors opened. Taylor hurriedly stepped in, not even waiting for the doors to completely open. She tugged at Michael's arm, pulling him in after her. "What floor?" she asked quickly. Michael looked at her and only smiled. He then reached forward and pressed the "23" button on the elevator pad. Again it seemed forever for the elevator doors to close. She could still see the man on the settee peering over his newspaper at her. Slowly the doors closed and she could feel a slight lurch as the elevator shot upwards.

Within only a few seconds they were on the twenty-third floor. Again the bell rang and the doors slid sideways. Taylor was more patient now, out of the full view of the people in the lobby. Slowly she took a deep breath and stepped into the long hallway. Michael could only grin as he walked behind her. The area was softly lit with wall lights between each room door. The shades on the lights were shaped like flowers and their reflections made strange designs on the walls. "What room," she asked.

"2316," Michael replied. He looked down the hallway at the various doors. Gaining a sense of direction he motioned to Taylor and said, "This way."

The hallway floor was covered with a red carpet, which featured an intricate design of flowers and vines. The décor gave the couple the illusion that they were in some grand hotel from the twenties or thirties. Taylor couldn't believe how quiet it was. As the couple walked, silently counting the room numbers, hardly a sound could be heard. She could, however, feel her heart pounding in her chest. Suddenly they were at their destination, room 2316.

Taylor whispered, "I can't believe I am doing this," as Michael knocked on the door. She looked in both directions down the hallway, looking to see if anyone was watching. Then they heard a click and the door slowly opened. On the other side stood a well-dressed gentleman, sporting a suit and tie. He was an older man with blue eyes and graying hair, distinguished in appearance. "Good evening," the man said. "Please come in."

Michael walked in first, slowly followed by Taylor. Her heart was racing, she was so nervous. It all seemed like some kind of movie to her, not like this was really happening. "I am insane," she thought to herself.

Michael spoke up, "How are you tonight sir?"

"Great," the man answered. "Y'all please have a seat and relax. Do you want something to drink?"

Michael shook his head "No," but Taylor spoke up saying, "Yes, I'd love a drink."

The man smiled and said, "Well I have Jack, Jim, and Crown. Which would you like?"

Taylor answered, "Jack and Coke will be great."

"Coming up," the man answered. Slapping his hands together he walked over to the room's mini bar and began tossing ice cubes into two small glasses.

Michael then spoke up, "My name is Jeff and this is Tracey. I'm here just for her protection." Taylor made a face at Michael, holding back a giggle at his choice of names for the evening. Michael looked back and gave a wink.

The man shook his head, "I totally understand Jeff. Nice to meet you Tracey, my name is Kevin." Kevin didn't look up and continued mixing the drinks, pouring a generous amount of the bourbon in each glass. "Y'all live here in town?" he asked.

Michael answered, "Yes, all our lives. Where are you from?"

"Texas," Kevin announced proudly. "I'm a doctor up here for a seminar. Just happened to be scheduled during my birthday and my sister thought it would be fun to hire this beautiful lady for me." He laughed and said, "It's her that's actually paying for it. She's a crazy woman."

Taylor smiled and leaned back against a wall next to the TV stand. She was trying her best not to tremble. She had never been so nervous. "Can I go through with this?" she thought to herself. "It's too late now, I have to."

Kevin walked back over to Taylor and handed her the drink. "Thank you," she sheepishly said as she grabbed the glass with both hands. Kevin turned, drink in hand, and walked to the other side of the room, grabbing a chair and sliding it out into the open. Taylor looked at her drink and in one motion downed the whole thing. She squinted her eyes as she felt the burn from the liquor in her throat. It tasted awful and was exactly what she needed.

As Kevin sat in the chair Michael reached into the duffel bag and pulled out a small boom box. He walked over to a small table and reached down, plugging the unit into a wall outlet. He turned to Kevin and said, "OK, it's $300 for thirty minutes. It's full nude and you may touch and make requests, but no sexual contact."

Kevin nodded and said, "I understand."

Michael looked at Taylor and said, "Tracey, are you ready."

Taylor smiled and shook her head. She dropped her purse where she stood and walked to the center of the room where Kevin was seated. Just then Michael pushed the "Play" button on the boom box and his selection of music began. It was one of her favorite songs, #1 Crush by Garbage. It was a slow sexy tune and she easily found herself swaying to the music.

Standing with her back to him she stood about five feet away from Kevin, and timidly began thrusting her hips back and forth. Closing her eyes she turned seductively and gently slid her hands down the side of her body. She was still a little apprehensive and tried to imagine herself working for a high-class strip club. She took a step back drawing closer to her seated client and reached downward, grabbing the hemline of her dress. Slowly she tugged at the garment, letting it ride upwards, slightly exposing her sexy ass.

"You're very beautiful," Kevin whispered. "Very, very sexy."

Taylor smiled and continued with her dance. Again she turned, this time facing Kevin. She moved her hands upwards, across her tight belly to her perk breasts. It was obvious that her dance was arousing Kevin, a fact confirmed by the ever-growing bulge in his pants. This began to arouse her desire. Her now erect nipples were clearly outlined through the dress's thin fabric. As her hips continued to thrust with the beat, with both hands she cupped each of her breasts, pressing them together.

She let out a soft moan as she gazed into Kevin's eyes. Whatever reservations she had before were now fading as she was becoming lost in the excitement of the moment. She pulled her hands up and linked her fingers together behind her head. She then arched her back, pushing her large tits forward and letting the bottom of her dress ride up again, exposing her black thong panties.

Kevin sat mesmerized. He made no attempt to touch her, only watching her beautiful body twist and twirl in rhythm. Taylor looked at him and blew a pouty kiss. Then, keeping one hand behind her head, she led the other down to her chest, finding the top of her zipper. She ran her tongue across her lips and slowly pulled the zipper downward, exposing more and more of her soft flesh with each gentle tug. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back, letting her chest pop through the open gap in the dress. She continued pulling at the zipper until the garment flung open fully.

Michael sat on the couch on the other side of the room, his eyes glued to his incredible wife. "She is so damn sexy," he said to himself. "My God she's sexy." He reached down to adjust himself as his member grew watching the seductive scene. He was careful not to distract either Kevin or Taylor as the play continued.

Taylor persistently inched closer to Kevin. She gave him a sultry look then lowered one shoulder, letting the open dress slide down one arm. She then lowered the other shoulder and instantly the dress fell from her arms, landing at her feet. She was now standing before the stranger clad only in her thongs and a pair of black high heels. Sliding her hands down the side of her body she moaned and again ran her tongue across her lips. She paused for a minute as the song started to fade to its end. But the next song quickly took its place, "Wicked Game," another of her favorites. Michael had done a very good job picking the music.

She quickly found a new rhythm, pulsing her body with the sexy tune. Pulling her arms across her chest she slowly worked her way to each breast. She could feel the cool air in the room blow lightly across her bare skin. Her nipples were hard as stone, not from the breeze, but from the pure ecstasy she was feeling. Her body tingled, her heartbeat raced, she felt herself growing increasingly wet as she watched Kevin's eyes study every inch of her body.

Teasingly she tugged at her nipples and blew Kevin a kiss. She then cupped each breast and pushed them upward, never taking her eyes off of him. At the same time she lowered her head and stuck her tongue out, licking the protruding tips. Kevin's eyes widened, "Oh wow," he said in a disbelieving tone. Taylor smiled and slid her hands down her smooth stomach. As she did, she pushed her arms inward, again forcing her soft tits to squeeze together.

Taylor pushed her hips in and out to the beat, and slowly guided her hands to her skimpy thongs. She lightly slipped one finger inside each strap of the garment, pulling the tiny strings up and out, away from her body. She then leaned forward, letting her tits swing freely in front of Kevin, and pushed the item down to her knees. Letting the garment slip to her ankles, she stepped out of one side, then playfully kicked the panties up, letting them land on Kevin's head.

Kevin sat there for a few seconds, letting the panties sit where they had landed. Then, reaching up, he grabbed the item and held it to his nose. He took a deep breath, taking in her sweet scent, and stuffed the panties in his suit coat pocket. He looked at her and winked. "You're so incredibly beautiful."

Taylor now danced bare before him. The only part of her body not exposed were the thin straps on her high heels. For several minutes she swayed back and forth, now dancing only a few inches from Kevin. She turned, now showing her backside to her aroused client. She looked over her shoulder as she watched him peering at her glimmering flesh. "This is so hot," she thought to herself. Slowly, she bent forward, keeping her back arched, and grabbed her ankles. She moved her head down, glancing at Kevin from between her legs and seeing the huge grin on his face. She then reached up and gently began to rub her moist mound.

Slowly Taylor raised upright and again turned facing Kevin. She was so turned on. Again she reached to her dripping mound and slowly began rubbing herself. She could see Kevin's eyes growing wide, his face flushed as he watched her probe herself. She could feel herself growing even more wet with each stroke, her body temperature rising, butterflies building from deep within her body. Suddenly she stopped and gave Kevin a wink. Raising her hand to her pouty lips she then gently licked the tips of her fingers.

"Holy shit!" Kevin blurted out. "You are so hot." He couldn't contain himself any longer. Grasping his suit coat he quickly pulled it off and tossed it over to the bed. He then reached up and loosened his tie. For him the room was suddenly sweltering as beads of sweat formed on his forehead. Slowly he reached forward and gently caressed Taylor's smooth hips.

"Mmmmmmm," she groaned as his hands probed her body. She walked up to the armless chair and grabbed the backrest on each side of his head. Stepping across Kevin she positioned each leg to the sides of the chair, straddling his body. His hands slipped behind her, clutching each cheek. She pushed forward, strategically placing her tits in his face and slowly began to grind her hips, sliding against his body. She could feel his manhood stiffen as she pushed into his lap. She could smell his musky cologne and the feel the stubble on the side of his face. He was breathing heavy as she continued to squeeze her body against his. Leaning down she pressed her head against his chest and slowly slinked upwards, again letting her large tits envelop his face. She could feel him kiss her chest, and probe her flesh with his tongue, as she pushed upwards in the chair. She continued, almost standing upright while straddling his lap, his tongue tasting her skin along the way.

12