Untapped Resource Ch. 02

Story Info
Suzan secretly spies on her son.
3.1k words
4.15
10k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/30/2023
Created 06/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
artmp3
artmp3
189 Followers

It was a Tuesday and Jimmy was at home with his dad, Rick. Suzan, his mom, was out doing her normal errands, while his sister, Samantha, was in class in her senior year of high school.

"Jimmy, Wake up. We need to have a little talk." Rick commanded as he stood in the bedroom doorway, addressing his fully erect naked son.

Upon hearing the masculine voice reverberate through the room, Jimmy jumped from a dead sleep. You would have thought that someone yelled fire, as Jimmy fumbled for whatever his mind told him to.

By the time Jimmy was able to come to grips with the way that he was awakened, His father had already walked out and closed the door. He had no idea what the barking was about, but he was acutely aware of the rock-hard club sticking out from his crotch.

Quickly throwing on some clothes, he made a B-line to the bathroom, to relieve what was causing his erection, his bladder. It was only after he took his morning wizz, that his monster relaxed to an acceptable softness, as to not be a thing, once put away.

Walking into the kitchen, following the aroma of a recently brewed pot of coffee. After pouring a cup, he made his way to the table where Rick was sitting, reading a newspaper while sipping on his coffee.

Sitting down, Jimmy said "Mornin'. So what's up?" genuinely not having any idea what this talk was going to be about.

Rick took a sip of his coffee, put the newspaper down, turned his head to Jimmy, and with a straight face announced "Your dick Jimmy, that's what's up!"

Almost blowing the coffee he just took a drink of, out of his nose, Jimmy snapped back with an excited "What?"

"Well, let me start with, there's nothing wrong with you, and you haven't done anything wrong, per se.' Taking a quick breath, Rick continued "But I need your help around the house today and had to wake you up. I tried calling for you, no response. I tried knocking on your door, but no response."

Quickly jumping on the defensive, Jimmy interrupted with "Sorry, I was tired!"

Ignoring the interruption, Rick continued "So I had to go into your room to wake you up. And yes, I am sure that you can fill in the blanks on what I walked into."

Still confused about the problem, Jimmy shot back "What the fuck, so I had morning wood, what do you suggest that I do about it?"

"First, you can stop talking to me like I'm a sailor buddy. Second, I said that there wasn't anything wrong with you. You're not being talked to because you got a chub. You're being talked to because I don't want to get another phone call from your mother, telling me how she walked in on her nineteen-year-old son on full display." Rick explained.

For the first time since Jimmy sat down, he was speechless for a moment.

Continuing, "That's right. When I was talking to your mom on the phone this past weekend, she told me about having the same experience that I just had. Jimmy this has to stop."

Finally able to put two words together again, Jimmy replied "Well, I still don't see the problem with Mom having seen my dick. After all, unless I grew up in a fictional world, I'm pretty sure she has seen it before. I would also bet that she, and you, have even touched it before."

"Jimmy, c'mon. You know there is a big fucken difference between changing your diaper and adult maturity. How about this, you used to run around the pool naked. When you were young, it was nothing to even think about. If you tried that now, you would be arrested."

Again interrupting, Jimmy spouted back "But dude, it's not a public pool, it's my room."

This time Rick cut him off before he could continue his protest. "Your room", only in the context of this family. "Your room" happens to be a part of the house that your mother and I pay for. It might behoove you to remember that. Here's the deal, we want you to have your privacy, and we try to respect that, but you have to show the same respect to us. And by that, I mean, don't give us a reason to have to violate your privacy, plain and simple. In the case of this discussion, that means, if you are asked to get out of bed, just do it."

Giving Jimmy some time to digest what is being asked of him, Rick asked "Are we good? Can we make this happen?"

Finally admitting to himself that he was in a no-win debate, Jimmy conceded "Yeah, we're good. I'll try to do better about waking up."

Trying to add a little lightheartedness, Rick closed with "Good, now go and take care of that monster in your shorts. I'll need you back out here by eleven."

Of course, Jimmy's morning wood has been long gone, and the fact that he has never been caught masturbating, the recommended innuendo had him slightly confused again. He had to ask himself as he was walking away, "Does he think that I need to jerk off, especially after having "this" talk?"

Jimmy had no intention of going back to his room to masturbate. But the thought did spark the idea of how to not have his privacy violated. Upon entering his room and still a little grumpy from the recent discussion, he set to work on his plan.

Over the next two weeks, everything seemed to be working out. It wasn't as if Jimmy had always slept in, or didn't get up on his own, but the couple of times that Suzan did have to wake him up, it was pretty uneventful.

That was until Saturday rolled around. Rick was again out of town and all was normal in the house. Just like many times before, Suzan called for the kids to get up. And just like many times before, she asked if Samantha would knock on her brother's door.

Vividly remembering what she saw the last time she was asked to wake Jimmy up, the mischievous side of her took over. Without calling for him, then knocking first, Sam went straight to opening his door.

Just like before, Jimmy was sprawled out on his bed, sporting another giant hard-on. The longer Sam stood there ogling his meat, the more entranced she became. It didn't take but a few seconds for her young pussy to start tingling, as she stood there staring at the large, motionless shaft.

Snapping back to the real world, Sam jumped and quickly exited the room, as she heard her mother call for them again. Closing Jimmy's door behind her, it was only then did she go through the motions of calling for him, followed by her knocking on his door.

Walking into the kitchen, Sam was acutely aware of the sloshing wetness of her pussy. She gave her morning greetings, but never gave any indication that she had just seen something she shouldn't have.

"Did you knock on your brother's door?" Suzan asked as Sam poured herself a glass of orange juice.

"Yeah, but I didn't hear anything." Sam quickly swallowed the OJ before announcing "I'm going to go jump in the shower."

Suzan let about five minutes go by before she called out for Jimmy again. With no response, she made her way down the hallway. Jimmy's bedroom was right across the hall from the community bathroom, so as she approached his door, she could hear the shower running behind her.

She called for him again, followed by a few knuckle wraps on the door. After about fifteen seconds with no reply, Suzan opened the door. Once she had opened it enough to see into his room, she immediately closed it, needing to evaluate what she had just seen.

She had considered just walking back to the kitchen, as it was pretty obvious to her that he was already awake. She wanted to leave him be, but the unexpected tingle that was expanding in her loins had her doing the opposite.

The thought of why he didn't respond to her walking in on him turned her from "Mom" to "Curious Betty". She held her ear to the door as she bounced a knuckle on the hollow wood again. Unsure why he would not respond to her knocking, she knocked a second time.

This time, after still not getting a response, Suzan slowly cracked the door open. With the opening being small, to begin with, Suzan could only see the back of Jimmy's head, telling her that he had his head turned away from the door. She could also see the reason for his non-responsiveness, a pair of earbuds that were plugging his ear holes.

With the shower still being heard behind her, Suzan pushed Jimmy's door open until she was able to see Jimmy's hand hard at work, stroking the giant cucumber poised between his legs.

Jimmy, who had already been awakened by his sister's knocking, and had a giant boner, knew that his mother would be next to try to wake him up. He thought that this would be the perfect time to spring his plan on how to keep them out.

Unbeknownst to Suzan, what excitement she was suddenly feeling, was also the reason that she had an eighteen-year-old daughter showering right behind her. Suzan leaned against the door frame, and believing to be alone, drove her hand into her waistband, plunging a finger straight into her now sloppy pussy.

Using the earbuds as a reason to not hear the knocks, He continued smashing his fist over his cock. He kept his head turned away from the door, giving a false sense of voyeurism to his mother who was standing in the door.

Unable to see his open eyes, Suzan pulled her waistband below the hand that was feverishly diddling her gash. What she didn't know was that Jimmy had prepositioned a small mirror on his dresser, allowing him to see the person standing at the door.

Not having the desired effect that he was going for, he began to stroke his cock harder and faster. Wanting to see his mother's face when she caught him, he greatly misaimed his mirror placement and was only able to see from the door knob down. This did come with the added benefit of "If I can't see her face, she can't see mine."

Having never really thought about his mom, or sister, in a sexual sense, the fact that he couldn't see who this beautiful gash of womanhood was attached to, made it infinitely easier to put on the show that his hand was performing.

With it all being done in secrecy from one another, everybody in the house, within a ten-foot radius from each other, currently had a hand wrapped around a cock or a finger buried in a wet pussy.

Even though Jimmy and their mom had each other to watch play, Samantha was equally content thinking about her brother's massive cock, while watching herself, in the bathroom mirror, jam two fingers into her tight young pussy.

Being that he had never given any real thought about his mom sexually, he would still be the first to admit that she was a milf. All of his friends in high school would joke about how hot she was and how much they would want to be taught a thing or two by her.

Without being able to see her face, he was able to ignore that it was his mother who was getting off, watching her son pleasure himself. What Jimmy hadn't realized yet, was that it was in fact, the knowledge that it was his mother's pussy, the same pussy that he was born from nineteen years earlier, that had him on the verge of an enormous eruption.

As Suzan's orgasm was quickly building, she attempted to stifle her moans and squeaks. Little did she realize, any noise that she made with her mouth would have a difficult time being heard over the sloshing sound, emitting from her fingers violently massaging her juicy cunt.

Feeling his balls tightening, he watched the show in the mirror, while thrusting his hips towards the sky. He saw her hand immediately bury two fingers, knuckles deep into her super slick pussy, as his swollen cock slung its first powerful rope of jizz at least two feet in the air.

Not even thinking about his sister being somewhere in the house, Jimmy let out a deep guttural groan as his pulsating dick had a second rope flying before the first had splashed down on his body. His mother now held herself motionless as she watched a third, and then a fourth, jet of hot spunk spray from his swollen purple crown.

Either something had spooked her, or she chose that moment to be done and not get caught, but just as his cock released its fifth flow, Suzan quickly disappeared from his room.

Being that Jimmy was in mid-orgasm when his mother ran out, he continued pounding his spasming meat. Pulling on his shaft, he milked every drop of his nut, before eventually not being able to keep the cum slick appendage in his equally lubed hand.

Figuring that his mom would be absent for a good minute, and the fact that he still had to piss, Jimmy jumped up and headed to his door. Poking his head out, to ensure the coast was clear, he dashed across the hallway, to the bathroom.

With the bathroom being quiet, he had no idea that his eighteen-year-old sister had been in there the whole time their mother was in the doorway. He reached down for the doorknob and as anticipated, it was unlocked. Thinking nothing of it, Jimmy opened the door.

Before the door was fully opened, Jimmy turned his head back to the hallway, to make sure that he still hadn't been seen. At the same moment, he opened the door, Samantha was drying her legs off, with her back towards the door.

As Jimmy cleared the hallway, he spun around, coming face to face with his naked sister, as she had also turned right into him. She had almost smashed her forehead into my chin, with her firm, eighteen-year-old, 34c breasts, instantly trying to slide free of my chest, thanks to the copious amount of my jizz that had shot everywhere above his waist.

Instantly jumping back in surprise, with the obligatory "What the fuck, Jimmy", Samantha pushed off him and instinctually put an arm and hand over her now glistening tits. Her other hand shot to her hairless crotch, where it fell to the same fate as the one covering her mounds, wet and slick from her brother's semen.

Jimmy quickly turned to close the door, due to Samantha's elevated voice and his not wanting to draw their mother's attention, especially with both of them naked, in a small room, covered in Jimmy's cum.

"For fucks sake, Sam, how was I to know that you were in here? It was quiet and the door was unlocked." Jimmy responded with a soft voice, finally realizing that she had to have been in the bathroom the whole time that he was giving their mother a show.

Samantha wanted to be upset, but her heart was already at an elevated level, due to the fact that mere minutes prior, she had given herself an orgasm while thinking about the snake that her brother's hand was having a difficult time completely covering.

Acting as if Jimmy hadn't just spoken, Samantha pulled her hands in front of her and said "And what the hell is that on your chest?"

While Samantha studied her sticky hands, Jimmy got his first real good look at his hot little sister. Her wet nipples were already tight little beads, floating upon pale orbs of beautiful flesh. His eyes continued south, while the hand covering his dick followed suit, dropping to his side, exposing his meaty limp cock.

Once he laid eyes on her very freshly shaved pubic mound, his cock flinched, allowing a long-time hanger of cum, to finally swing free below the end of his dick. It was either that, drawing her attention to my junk, or the realization that it was semen that was all over his chest, and now hers.

With Samantha's brain doing mental gymnastics on her, she just took a heavy gasp, grabbed her towel, and ran out the door. Having seen all the front side of his angelic sister, he pooped his head through the doorway, and watched her cute little ass wiggle, as she made her way to her room.

Jimmy's dick jumped a couple more times before he stepped in the shower. Even though he hadn't planned on rubbing another one off, the shower would make sure that he didn't. While everyone in the house was masturbating, Samatha used all of the hot water, leaving him to take a dick-shriveling cold shower.

By the time Jimmy had finished his morning to-do things, Suzan was in the kitchen, and Samantha had already bailed out for the morning. Walking into the kitchen, Jimmy gazed at his mother's shapely figure, as the sundress that she was wearing highlighted her curves.

Wanting to reinforce why she shouldn't just go into his room, Jimmy greeted her with "What a beautiful day, Mom."

"Good morning, and yes it is." She joyfully answered.

Walking to the countertop, where the breakfast was, Jimmy looked out the window that was next to him and proclaimed "I mean, for real, just look at that majestic oak, standing so tall, basking in the warmth of the sun."

With the knowledge that less than an hour ago, he had relieved his young adult urge, she was not surprised that he was in a good mood. Not thinking anything about his comment, she stated, "It is a beautiful tree. When you were younger, you used to climb all over it."

As Jimmy finished preparing himself a breakfast sandwich, he turned to his mother, looked her in the eye, and said "I'll tell you what, if I were twelve again, I would already be out there, clawing at its knotty trunk."

Suzan just stood there, not knowing how to respond to that statement, especially after the recent event that she witnessed. Jimmy quickly turned to fill his travel mug with coffee, before picking up his sandwich.

Turning back to his mother, he walked over to her saying "Alright, I'm gonna take off, now. I hope you have a magical morning." And with that, he bent down, kissed his mother on her cheek, turned, and walked out of the kitchen.

artmp3
artmp3
189 Followers