Untapped Resource Ch. 01

Story Info
Mother has shocking revelation about her son.
3.2k words
4.2
31.4k
69

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/30/2023
Created 06/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
artmp3
artmp3
187 Followers

"Jimmy, it's almost ten, you need to get up!" Suzan called to her son for the second time.

As with most Saturdays, Suzan awakens around 7AM. She usually starts a pot of coffee and proceeds to tidy herself, and her and Rick's bedroom. Knowing that the kid's sleep in, she enjoys sitting on the dawn kissed porch and quietly reads her book. If Jimmy and Samantha hadn't already risen, at around 9:30 she would start to make some breakfast for them.

"Sam, are you up yet?" This time directing her call towards Samantha's room.

As a soft grumble from Sam's room confirmed that she had gotten the message, it was still crickets from Jimmy's room. After a few minutes had passed, Suzan heard Samantha emerging from her room.

"Sweetie, can you wake your brother up?" She said as Samantha would have been right next to Jimmy's room.

While Suzan finished preparing breakfast, Samantha entered the dining room and sat down. Turning towards Samantha, she noticed something different about her. She appeared as if she had already been wide awake for hours, but not her usual chatty self.

"Good morning, sweetie! Did you get a good night's rest?" Suzan asked, knowing something was amiss.

"Um, good morning mom. Yeah, I slept fine." Samantha replied as if by habit, more than genuinely answering her mother's question.

Mildly confused and slightly worried, Suzan changed directions and asked "Did you wake your brother up?"

Knowing well and good that she didn't even try, she told her mother, "No, I couldn't get him up."

"I swear, that boy is going to sleep his life away." Suzan said as she tossed her cooking gloves onto the counter before making her way to the hallway that led towards Jimmy's room.

Walking up to his door, Suzan gave a few normal knocks on the door while asking if he was awake. After a few seconds with no reply, she opened the door and proceeded to walk in, to nudge him into consciousness.

With a gasp, Suzan put her hand to her mouth as she now peered down upon her son, who was sprawled out on his bed, with the cover's kicked off, sporting a massive eight inch morning log. It had been many years since the last time that she had seen his full anatomy. With that being noted, she has never seen him since puberty.

Knowing that she shouldn't be looking at her son like this, she found it paralyzing and couldn't not stare. It wasn't the fact that this was the first time seeing this penis in its adult state, but more the fact that It was almost an exact duplicate of his fathers, which she very much loved.

The trance that Suzan was under was only broken the instant one of Jimmy's legs repositioned itself, causing his massive erection to shift from one side of his belly to the other. Reacting to this, she quickly hurried out of the room, closing the door behind her.

Leaning against his door, Suzan fought through the image that has burned itself into her mind. With her arms hanging against her side, she wrapped on the door loud enough that she would have woken the dead if they were in that room.

There was an almost immediate response from the other side of the door, "I'm awake, I'm awake!"

The only words that she could muster at the time was "Hurry up, breakfast is getting cold!"

Still dumbfounded by what she had seen, she walked back into the kitchen where she was instantly bombarded with Samantha rattling off all the things that she was going to do that day. Being that this was Samantha's normal bubbliness and the image of her son still front and center, she had forgotten about Samantha's previous demeanor. If Suzan hadn't forgotten, she would have realized that she was being as inattentive as Samantha had been five minutes prior.

Somehow pulling herself together, she turned to join Samantha back at the table. At this point, Suzan made a conscious effort to at least bob her head while being yapped at. Both of their reasons for being withdrawn were slightly different, but the end result was that they were both a little sticky below the waist.

After about ten minutes, Jimmy made his grand entrance by coming into view, while scratching the back of his head, before unconsciously dropping his hand down to adjust his crotch. Samantha had stopped her mouth the moment that he appeared, only to gasp at the same time as Sally cleared her throat, both recently seeing what it was that he was massaging into place.

Without even acknowledging their presents, he walked right past them as he went straight for a coffee mug and pot. Both of the women just turned and stared at each other with blank looks on their faces. As the silence was broken by Jimmy returning the pot back to the burner, Suzan spontaneously burst out laughing. Samantha was quick to follow as they both now realized that they are in on the same joke.

With a serious but light hearted voice, Suzan looked across the table and said "You and I are going to need to have a talk later!"

As with most typical nineteen year old boys, Jimmy took his coffee and plate of breakfast and B-lined it to the living room where he promptly kicked his feet up before turning the tv on.

Later that afternoon, with both of the kids out doing what they do on a Saturday afternoon, this left Suzan alone. She had done the needed chores and had sat down to read her book.

It had been about a half hour when the phone rang, It was Rick. If not multiple times, at least once a day, Rick would call when out on the road. They had talked about random things, but then Suzan brought up the Jimmy situation.

"Rick, you are going to need to have a talk with him. I know that it is natural for you guys, he just needs to be more aware that he is not the only one in this house." Suzan said.

"Ok, I'll talk to him." With a chuckle, Rick continued with "besides, he is your son, you've seen his tallywacker more than any person alive."

"Rick, I think your daughter walked in on him also." She quickly replied without the playful tone in her voice.

He quickly got the message and reiterated that he would talk to Jimmy. They talked for another half hour about whatever. Suzan didn't give any details about what she had seen, as she felt it inappropriate to describe her son's features, and not necessary to convey the message of what transpired.

This, of course, didn't mean that the image in her mind wasn't front and center. So much so that she spent the next 30 minutes reading her book, while simultaneously squirming in her chair. It wasn't that she wanted to or even desired to think about her son any way other than for pure reasons, but there it was in her mind.

Rick and Suzan have been happily married for a couple decades and neither have had any reason to be unfaithful towards one another. The problem now is that Rick is away on work quite frequently, and after seeing a dick that was a duplicate of the one that she loves, only younger and assumably more vivacious.

A sadness and disappointment washed over Suzan's face as she snuck a hand into the waistband of her sweatpants and discovered that her quim was soaking wet. "No, this is wrong. I should not be getting aroused by my son. What kind of horrible mother would I be? She mused to herself.

While pulling her hand from her panties, a finger lightly brushed across her engorged clitoris. Not aware of how turned on she had actually become, the soft touch on her sensitive clit made her jump while gasping with surprise.

Still in disbelief of her current arousal, Suzan put her book on the end table and pulled her sweats and panties down to her knees. Using both hands, she reached down and spread her labia apart, exposing a swollen pearl swimming in a pool of her clear slickness.

Looking over her nicely trimmed bush, at her glistening pinkness, she had thought to herself, "as horny as I am, any other time I would have already been close to finishing." Conflicted over the fact that it was her son's dick that had her in that state, she hesitated to make any moves that would progress the sticky situation she found herself in.

Telling herself, "It's only biological nature, can't do anything about that. It is how I respond that determines morality." And with that, she gently closed her slick lips and slowly pulled her pants back up.

For the next five minutes, Suzan sat motionless, staring into the wooded area of our backyard. You could vaguely make out a tear running down her cheek, through the reflection in the bay window.

Once her heart slowed it's beating, she snapped back too and said to herself "wow, I need a drink."

As Suzan stood up, she crossed her leg to step around the chair. That's about how far she made it before a bolt of lightning shot through her, instantly pulling her to the floor. Even though she thought that she was safe by then, her hypersensitive clit was just lying in wait, ready for any kind of stimulation.

Conceding that this wasn't going to go away anytime soon, she figured that she would just deal with it and not think about the why. Being fully aware now of the sensitivity of her clit, she picked herself up and clumsily made her way to her room, where she threw herself onto the bed.

Laying there for a minute before starting to shed the few articles of clothing that she was wearing, she reached over to her night stand and pulled open her bottom drawer. Reaching into a box, she pulled out her favorite toy, an exact replica dildo that her and Rick had cast one night last year.

Having Rick hold his ready to explode, rock hard cock in a tube for a minute, to cast the mold was a tough sale. It was only after considering the other option would be some random dick dildo, did he do the mold.

Being that it was a mold of Rick's cock, it was her goto when he was away. Suzan did have a couple other toys, but they only got used sometimes to enhance her experience with Rick, and none were penis dildos.

With her panties being the last to remove, Suzan casually put the head of the fake dick in her mouth to hold as she pulled her knees to her chest and hooked her thumb into the waistband. The silky crotch of her panties was clinging to her mound due to the wetness, as she pulled them towards her bent knees.

Completely naked now, she was free to commence her fun time. Reaching up to grab the fake dick from between her lips, she thought nothing of having this familiar shape in her mouth. That was until she focused on the shaft in front of her eye's. It was Rick's cock, but the imaginary body it was attached to was the last one her eye's gazed upon, her son.

The closer Suzan got to pleasuring herself, the more standoffish she became, as her son was all she could see. Too hot to stop, she remembered her private porn collection. She doesn't watch porn often, but one valentines day, a few years back, her and Rick made each other what they dubbed "The away tapes." They both privately recorded themselves masturbating, so they could watch it while physically separated. Both Rick and Suzan have put some mileage on their respective videos. They have even added to their sets, every valentines day since. Last year, Rick's video gift was a montage of him doing all the things she loved having done to her.

Thinking that this would be a good time to watch some videos, she was hoping that seeing Rick and hearing his voice would distract her from her immoral thoughts. With the toy still held in her mouth, Suzan reached over the side of the bed to grab her laptop from the bag next to the nightstand.

Propping herself up with some pillow's. She flipped open her laptop and brought up the video's. Even though she enjoyed them equally, she knew that the video's of her and Rick had him mostly in a position to not be talking, so she opted for a "Rick jerkoff" clip.

Clicking on the file, it opened and Suzan immediately advanced through all the verbal fun Rick had performed. She was way beyond the foreplay and wanting to get to the meat and potatoes. She continued, only resuming the video to normal speed when the image showed Rick, well into stroking the human version of what she currently had between her lips.

Once the video was going, Suzan pulled the silicon toy from her mouth. By now, in the video, Rick's cock was flowing copious amounts of pre-cum, which was quickly massaged into his shaft. Suzan looked at the toy and the way her saliva shimmered on the shaft, just like the image on the screen.

Notwithstanding, Suzan couldn't wait any longer. Pointing the toy towards her bush, she forced her folds open with the head. Not having given any attention, the instant that the faux Rick grazed against her swollen clit, she bucked with an unanticipated jolt of electricity. This started a chain reaction that couldn't be stopped, even if she wanted it to.

With her hips jumping for the sky, the now slick with saliva and her pussy lubed cock, jumped over the hard pebble and shoved its way through the hot canyon. As if it were a Hollywood space movie, the canyon soon led to a cavern in which to aim for.

Aiming wasn't a problem, it all happened within the time it took for her hip's to top out. Ready or not, upon reaching the entrance to her womanhood, it continued on its trajectory, pushing down into the soft sheath.

It had been a couple of minutes since Rick had said anything in the video. Now with Suzan's ass cheeks hovering above the bed, she was frozen with her eyes rolling back. As if perfect timing, Rick praised how good she felt wrapped around his shaft.

Unable to control herself, she heard Rick's message. But ever since Jimmy's voice dropped, after puberty, he sounds very much like his father. Being at the height of delirium, Jimmy's voice was all she could hear.

With her morals splashing her belly and tit's, Suzan was spraying her jizz at the Jimmy looking cock, making everything around her soaking wet. Not normally being a squirter, the intensity and quickness of this orgasm caught her unprepared and completely surprised.

As if a light switch turned off, her paralyzed body instantly relaxed with her ass hitting the wet bed, and her dildo wielding hand following her hips down. At that moment, she was so temporarily exhausted and lubed, that she didn't notice the rest of the eight inch cock effortlessly slide into her relaxed orifice.

Laying there for a moment to catch her breath, her daze was broken when she heard Rick announce "Oh babe, I'm going to cum for you!"

Now thinking that she was done, she ignored the video but reached between her legs to pull the dildo out of her spent pussy. She intently felt the vibration of her hand taking hold of the toy, before starting it out.

The moment the shaft started to move, her muscles quivered as she suddenly realized how deep inside her it was. It was going to be a long eight inch torture as her super sensitive pussy was telling her that she wasn't actually done yet. It was as if every nerve in her pussy was responding to the veiny ridges on the shaft.

Reminding herself that she just had an orgasm so intense that it made her squirt, she was delusionally thinking that it was the reason for her abnormally sensitive post orgasmic gash. Onward she pulled, inch after pussy quivering inch. Her body contorted and trembled as she was able to make it to where it was only the head remaining within the confines of her slick chasm.

Just as the crown was about to vacate its warm home, Rick's voice, once again broke the silence in the air, "Oh gawd, babe, I am going to cum so hard for you!"

This time though, instead of ignoring it, she listened to it, and again, heard Jimmy speaking the words. She animalistically smashed the toy back into the depth, with the head bottoming out at the same moment that the faux balls slammed into her still hard clit.

Unlike the first time the toy unexpectedly stabbed into her, she knew exactly how much she was going to take, being that she intentionally impaled herself. With control of her faculties, she immediately pulled on it and began to hammer the object into her sloshing cunt.

With her eyes still closed, she was hearing the grunting coming from the laptop, as Rick was in the opening moments of his orgasm. The euphoria that had gripped her mind, she not only stopped caring that it was Jimmy that she was fantasizing about, she embraced it.

Pistoning faster now, she listened for that one grunt. The grunt that tells you when the sauce was flying. She was feverishly pounding her sloppy pussy when she heard it filter into her ear. On screen, Rick was slinging the first of many long ropes of his semen.

"Oh gawd yes Jimmy, give me all your hot spunk." Suzan shouted out with the understanding that she was home alone.

Opening her eyes to watch him ejaculate, she only then realized that Rick had zoomed in on his exploding cock. No face, no body, just a screen filled with cock. Depending on how you look at it, this could either be a good thing for Suzan, or bad. Without anything else to see, the cock that she was watching explode, was the same cock that she saw that morning.

The thought of Jimmy unloading his hot seed for her was the spark that ignited her second orgasm. This time, it was a more normal orgasm. Strong and well built up, with a heavily sustained peak.

Although her arms and hands froze up, her hips were violently shuddering under the intensity of her orgasm. It was only due to her unchoreographed ass dance that the fake dick continued to stimulate her climaxing orifice. Only when her bouncing caused the toy to shoot off to the side, was she able to come to rest on her puddled sheet.

Her daze was once again interrupted. As if watching her, Rick's voice stated "fuck me, that was hot!" Although it wasn't what Rick had said that triggered her, the weird feeling of being watched or caught is what had Suzan jumping from her bed, frantically checking to make sure that she was indeed still alone.

Once assured that she still had the house to herself, she threw the sheets in the wash, and then retreated herself to a bath, where she quietly drifted into a nap.

artmp3
artmp3
187 Followers